Ive Had Enough

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

Ok well if rep don't matter then fucking get rid of it chuck. See i told you the mods/admins here are fucking stupid and don't help.

LKP

What? See now your being a douche. That's an American word btw you understand that?

I know you did, but agreeing with his point wouldn't gain you anything so there was no point even saying anything.

I didn't wanna gain anything. Are you making things up now?

CT Styles

TAB said:
i am not taking sides here...I don't know LPK and I am not gonna hate on him just cos everyone else seems to, I don't judge others going by others opinions.

THIS STATES THAT HE IS NOT TAKING SIDES, THEREFORE HE IS NEUTRAL IN THE ARGUMENT. How would you gain anything out of this, after all, it's the point YOU were trying to make. So please explain..

Reaction score
I'd love to see this place without a REP system all together. No repping, no neg repping, no little REP POWER under your name. no way for the kids here to see how loved they are for shit thats really not funny.

everyone would sort of be equal, except for those who seem to have this place on their little finger. those tards, and the super mods/admin.

LKP

Ok well im not agreeing with you cause ct styles might get mad dude lol. Your right repping gone everyone is an equal then.

LKP

And if its only rep why is peep and travis doing it? Getting to me? yeah they are but cmon peep aint you got anything else better to do.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Ok well if rep don't matter then fucking get rid of it chuck. See i told you the mods/admins here are fucking stupid and don't help.

But then we'd have people crying about getting rid of the stuff they worked hard for. Why would we get rid of it just because we don't care. Everyone uses it and obviously some people would be upset if it was gone.

LKP

Surely someone can have a word with Peep and travis then? Any other forum would not have this.

MikeRaw

Rep is pointless. There are no rules about rep because we do not care. If it's that big of an issue to you then neg rep them back.

It's rep. It's nothing.

If it's nothing, why do people spend half their day neg-repping Lengenkillerpunk? I'm really getting sick of that excuse. If it was nothing, someone liek Peepshow wouldn't sit there 5 hours a day pressing the neg-rep button over and over.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Peep and travis, knock it off. Happy?

If it's nothing, why do people spend half their day neg-repping Lengenkillerpunk? I'm really getting sick of that excuse. If it was nothing, someone liek Peepshow wouldn't sit there 5 hours a day pressing the neg-rep button over and over.

I meant to us. Like I was saying obviously some people get into more than they should but at the end of the day, what does it matter? If you're getting sick of the excuse then you can have a talk with the people who take it too seriously because I frankly don't give a shit.

LKP

If there is nothing you can do or give a shit then do not reply. Its kinda sad how this forum is turning out actually.