Ive Had Enough

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
If there is nothing you can do or give a shit then do not reply. Its kinda sad how this forum is turning out actually.
You said you wanted the staff to do something and I said I wouldn't. My reply was perfectly justified since I was denying your request.

People who say rep is nothing but have like 89 rep? Suckers!

In my case, I have asked for none of it and I wouldn't care if it was gone because it does absolutely nothing for me. And most of the rep I give is for fulfilling requests.

LKP

Yeah people going through hard work to do it for you. Its been taking away, its alright i got patience, peoples time will come.

Kizza

But the thing is, I don't put in hard work. In a way, people are repping me for nothing. Rep is an overused tool to either buoy up the popular guys or run the "bad" guys into the ground. It's being gone isn't a bad idea at all, as far too often, a members quality is based on their rep power. I don't consider myself to be a brilliant member by any standards, all I do is spam and abuse people for no real reason. Yet I have 85 rep. Iunno. It personally doesn't bother me.

LKP

So if you was me you would just shut up and let peep and his boyfriend just run me down all day?(neg rep)

MikeRaw

I meant to us. Like I was saying obviously some people get into more than they should but at the end of the day, what does it matter? If you're getting sick of the excuse then you can have a talk with the people who take it too seriously because I frankly don't give a shit.

You know what? Seeing as everyone here says they don't care about rep, and rep means nothing, why don't you get rid of it, maybe even just temporarily, and see what people say? I'd like to see everyone's respond...

MikeRaw

But the thing is, I don't put in hard work. In a way, people are repping me for nothing. Rep is an overused tool to either buoy up the popular guys or run the "bad" guys into the ground. It's being gone isn't a bad idea at all, as far too often, a members quality is based on their rep power. I don't consider myself to be a brilliant member by any standards, all I do is spam and abuse people for no real reason. Yet I have 85 rep. Iunno. It personally doesn't bother me.

But similarly, LegendKiller Punk hasn't really done anything to deserve all his negative rep. Sure, he made some stupid posts a few months ago, but ever since, he's been getting neg'd for no reason, on pretty much every post he makes.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
You know what? Seeing as everyone here says they don't care about rep, and rep means nothing, why don't you get rid of it, maybe even just temporarily, and see what people say? I'd like to see everyone's respond...

Me said:
But then we'd have people crying about getting rid of the stuff they worked hard for. Why would we get rid of it just because we don't care. Everyone uses it and obviously some people would be upset if it was gone.

Already answered that one.

LKP

Mike raw/Famou$ 187 its just the way this forum is its stupid and the (higher ups
) peep and travis are as about as much use as the noobs.

MikeRaw

Shut up man. Chuck, TG and MS haven't even neg-repped you. Seems you always say something supid, after I stick up for you, lol. Everyone on the staff pretty much does a good job at what they're supposed to do, including me, and Peep is really the only one who neg reps you from the staff. Occasionally Monkeystyle too. Peep negative repping you is stupid, and pretty pathetic, but I don't get why you talk about the entire staff like that.

LKP

I meant peep really. I had a go at the higher ups cause nothing will get done about it. And we all know it wont. I would really like to know what crossing the line is with the higher ups? like one of their own neg reps some one like 5 times a day? I mean get a life dude (peep)

MikeRaw

I meant peep really. I had a go at the higher ups cause nothing will get done about it. And we all know it wont. I would really like to know what crossing the line is with the higher ups? like one of their own neg reps some one like 5 times a day? I mean get a life dude (peep)

Dude, I agree with you that the whole Peepshow thing is stupid. If it was me, I wouldn't waste all that time to neg-rep someone. But, it's not really crossing the line. You can do the same back to him. Repeatedly. If you neg rep him back, each time he neg reps you, it'll take away less. But really, it's just not against the rules. It's fair game. It's stupid, yes, it's pathetic, yes, but he's not doing anything against the rules.