Ive Had Enough

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

There's no point in complaining about it because the majority of members here are pimple faced, cocksucking little virgins who lack a life so they log on every single day just to act like a bunch of idiots and call it a day.

1. You are asian
2. The Model?
3. You're FUCKING YELLOW
4. You have little dick
5. Are you LadyHotrod?
6. You and your so called “wife” kept y'all candy asses on IWF all day and started neg-repping people together. I'm sure all grown adults log onto a forum mainly containing teenagers and negative rep them together is a happily married couple because they dislike someone's post.

7. Fuck off

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

and you can't suck your own cocky because its practically non-existent at least we can suck our own cocks.

Wrestling Station

and you can't suck your own cocky because its practically non-existent at least we can suck our own cocks.
lol thats weird :shocking:
I'm bored of this thread now.. It's been stretched out too long.
cheappumpft5.gif