Ive Had Enough

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

Peepshow is neg repping me about 5 times a day and travis is its like a pact they have. Now correct me if im wrong but is this right? AND what can i do to stop it? Don't go saying stop acting stupid cause when i was not online on here last week it was still being done. I mean my green rep i worked hard for, helping people out or just posting good posts which people obv agreed on. Its not right so please can someone stop these two morons plz? Yeah im bitching and moaning, but im not going to sit there and take it. This forum like a few people have said is baffling now. People siding with people etc etc its just silly. Yeah i admit i may get on peoples nerves but people get on mine, yet i don't red rep them. Its uncalled for and childish.
Now i know who's going to reply by attacking me and one or two to defend me. But thinking about it now, the mods wont do fuck all probably and this will just turn into another hate LKP thread but hey makes the day go faster right? Now i tried hard to avoid the casual talk section, but with this happening i feel the need to cash in on the negativity.

seX-Power

if red rep itself is childish then what is it when you make a thread about it?

LKP

Cause its taking away all the hard work ive done and i read the rules its not allowed. Im not leaving the forum no matter how much they neg rep me.

LKP

No constant neg rep, everday for no reason. Thanks Aus Badass. The mods wont do fuck all cause thats how fucked up this forum is.

LKP

Giving me red rep about 4-5 times a day is right for no reason? My rules lol. if i gave u bad rep for like ever what wud you say or do? Surely 23 green rep is cool for you right and your proud of it?

CT Styles

I completely I agree. This is just absolute horseshit. Everyone should pull their heads in. Legendkillerpunk is a valued member here. For fuck's sake!

The writing above is the complete opposite of how I feel.

LKP

Ive been waiting for you my pretty, go do your gangster thing somewhere else. And as an aussie i thought you'd come in and stir your stick into the goo.

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
People here are too neg rep happy lol

anyway i thought there was a limit of how many times you could rep a day?

and if you seriously go around spreading rep for about 5 minutes just to neg rep one person, go and get a life..

:)

i am not taking sides here...I don't know LPK and I am not gonna hate on him just cos everyone else seems to, I don't judge others going by others opinions.

LKP

^^^^^ About time a guy who knows what hes talking about. That's the point im trying to make.

CT Styles

Ive been waiting for you my pretty, go do your gangster thing somewhere else. And as an aussie i thought you'd come in and stir your stick into the goo.
My 'gangster thing'? I wanted to see if you'd read the fine print.

People here are too neg rep happy lol

anyway i thought there was a limit of how many times you could rep a day?

and if you seriously go around spreading rep for about 5 minutes just to neg rep one person, go and get a life..

:)

i am not taking sides here...I don't know LPK and I am not gonna hate on him just cos everyone else seems to, I don't judge others going by others opinions.

^^^^^ About time a guy who knows what hes talking about. That's the point im trying to make.
The point he made was he's not going to hate you because he doesn't have reason to. You just got the slight inkling that he was on your side and got excited. You have no idea what you're talking about. My reason for hating you is because your posts consist of complete drivel that makes no sense.

LKP

Yeah sure they don't make sense, that's the only thing people hate on this forum. Spelling errors and the way people type. A few people have said this btw. When the groupies like yourself make fun of someone its not just cause you don't like them. Its an error in sentence or you cant understand it. Your from Australia im from Uk in wales, i don't expect you to understand me. Hang on Australian bad ass is from Aus also he can understand me. Maybe its just your eyes.

LKP

The point he made was he's not going to hate you because he doesn't have reason to. You just got the slight inkling that he was on your side and got excited.

No i was agreeing with his point. DAMN you really will twist anything to make it worse wont you?