Ive Had Enough

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

wow, I missed this whole thread.

The reason Peep does it is because he knows it pisses you off. But if you realized what myself, Chuck & Monk realized a long time ago is, rep is meaningless. Did you know when we pick our new mods we don't look at there rep at all. We go based on our own personal experiences.

Now is it sad that Peep goes to this much trouble to piss you off? Sure, but it obviously works so he probably isn't going stop even though we tell them to stop. By the way Chuck did tell them to stop.

Also I will say this, you kept saying, to the high rep power guys if it all went red would they care. No one answered I noticed and I'm willing to bet that even though some of them wouldnt most of them would. So I will agree its easy to say it doesn't matter when you got it. But as Monk & Chuck demonstrated it doesn't matter to them. And yeah go ahead and start neg repping me, I won't bitch about it.

People are going to abuse the rep system, the difference is some people like us know it doesn't truely reflect there rep and therefore won't say squat when it happens to them. But there are going to be others like you who do, and thats just going to encourge these guys like Peep to keep doing it. So either you have to let it go, or leave the forum. And only you can deal with it.

Travis40

By the way Chuck did tell them to stop.

I thought he was joking....eh...I guess I'll quit neg repping him 2 times a day...but I'm still gonna neg rep him once a day, every day that I log on :shifty:

MikeRaw

I thought he was joking....eh...I guess I'll quit neg repping him 2 times a day...but I'm still gonna neg rep him once a day, every day that I log on :shifty:

I can arrange for that to not be possible :shifty:

Moonlight Drive

Famou$ 187 said:
If it's nothing, why do people spend half their day neg-repping Lengenkillerpunk? I'm really getting sick of that excuse. If it was nothing, someone liek Peepshow wouldn't sit there 5 hours a day pressing the neg-rep button over and over.

For the lulzs, of course. He started this thread because of '5 neg reps a day', probably got neg repped a whole lot fir it (lol, Sex In The City) and in a week or two he'll make another.

It's a hilarious cycle.

seX-Power

I'm finding it hard to comprehend that none of the accused 'neg-reppers' were Australian.

the dark knight

Anybody can do it.
no, we all have to spread and there's a 24 hours limit to the amount of rep we can give.

im pretty sure that doesn't work with s.mods and adimns. at least admins.

btw peepshow himself admitted it was power abuse like a year ago in a similar situation.

We go based on our own personal experiences.
which is mostly them kissing your asses >_>

Kizza

wow, I missed this whole thread.

The reason Peep does it is because he knows it pisses you off. But if you realized what myself, Chuck & Monk realized a long time ago is, rep is meaningless. Did you know when we pick our new mods we don't look at there rep at all. We go based on our own personal experiences.

Now is it sad that Peep goes to this much trouble to piss you off? Sure, but it obviously works so he probably isn't going stop even though we tell them to stop. By the way Chuck did tell them to stop.

Also I will say this, you kept saying, to the high rep power guys if it all went red would they care. No one answered I noticed and I'm willing to bet that even though some of them wouldnt most of them would. So I will agree its easy to say it doesn't matter when you got it. But as Monk & Chuck demonstrated it doesn't matter to them. And yeah go ahead and start neg repping me, I won't bitch about it.

People are going to abuse the rep system, the difference is some people like us know it doesn't truely reflect there rep and therefore won't say squat when it happens to them. But there are going to be others like you who do, and thats just going to encourge these guys like Peep to keep doing it. So either you have to let it go, or leave the forum. And only you can deal with it.

Make my rep red then plz. It truely doesn't matter to me.

PeepShow

no, we all have to spread and there's a 24 hours limit to the amount of rep we can give.

im pretty sure that doesn't work with s.mods and adimns. at least admins.

btw peepshow himself admitted it was power abuse like a year ago in a similar situation.

False

Also, prove it.

the dark knight

^^you wouldnt know :)

I can keep this up all day, due to not having to spread rep and shits.

Dude, wtf. Fuk u. I asked you about that, and you said no b/c it would be abusing powers. Go develop a tumor. :eek:

Also, how do you think I know it will be abusive?

B/c that is what you told me.

re-read what I said.

I meant that I knew it would be abusive because I abused the shit out of it.