Is Carmella ready?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
I don't agree with Carmella being in the same position as Roman. Carmella has no crowd reaction. Carmella will never get the same amount of boos then Roman. Plus Carmella is not being pushed as the top babyface by WWE. Cuz WWE know that she is not capable. That's why they chose Alexa over her. I struggle to understand in anyway how you can compare Carmella now to Roman in 2015
Guess what...? Before the boos, he didn't either! Fuck, man!

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Guess what...? Before the boos, he didn't either! Fuck, man!
I dunno about that. To compare Romans reactions to Carmella is ludicrous. Like who even is Carmella lol? Roman was a established star with the Shield. Are you really saying that roman got the same reaction to what Carmella and the whole smackdown woman's divisions getting now? That's crazy dude

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
I dunno about that. To compare Romans reactions to Carmella is ludicrous. Like who even is Carmella lol? Roman was a established star with the Shield. Are you really saying that roman got the same reaction to what Carmella and the whole smackdown woman's divisions getting now? That's crazy dude
The Shield was popular yes... Roman on his own, wasn't. He had just as hard a time Carmella has right now.

That's the part you're not getting... *points at head* ...in there. Because if you did, we wouldn't be talking about it this long, and moved on. But I said it before I'll say it again: you're stubborn.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
I agree. This discussion has gone on for long. But I still think comparing Carmella with Roman in the way you are inferring to is mental. Roman main evented ppvs before 2015 rumble. Too say he had the same hard time as Carmella is ludicrous. Carmella is a tiny spec in WWE. Reigns was a established star. Comparing 2014-15 roman to Carmella is a massive stretch

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
I agree. This discussion has gone on for long. But I still think comparing Carmella with Roman in the way you are inferring to is mental. Roman main evented ppvs before 2015 rumble. Too say he had the same hard time as Carmella is ludicrous. Carmella is a tiny spec in WWE. Reigns was a established star. Comparing 2014-15 roman to Carmella is a massive stretch
You know what, dude... I DON'T give a fuck anymore. Arguing with you is like arguing with a fucking brick ass wall. Roman wasn't popular before Royal Rumble when he was singles competitor. There's a fucking reason why WWE paired James Ellsworth with Carmella; to get her over. Ellsworth was popular before they paired up. Roman was struggling on his own. He went through quiet reactions, crowd boos, twitter backlash, facebook backlash, and here he is - over. Not completely over, but he's there right now. He's where WWE brass and Vince wants him to be. Carmella may not be there, but brass put the briefcase on her for a reason. Jesus. Fuccccck.

And you're telling me I'm ludicrous? Yeah, know what? You can go fuck off.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Dude keep things chill. As soon as you get angry you lose the argument. I'm not gonna get personal and tell you to "fuck off" cuz you probably are a nice guy. But your comparison in my opinion makes no sense and falls flat on its face. But hey that just my POV. I respect your opinion regardless. That's what wrestling is all about.

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Dude keep things chill. As soon as you get angry you lose the argument. I'm not gonna get personal and tell you to "fuck off" cuz you probably are a nice guy. But your comparison in my opinion makes no sense and falls flat on its face. But hey that just my POV. I respect your opinion regardless. That's what wrestling is all about.
Thing is, I hate it when people don't get what I'm saying. You missed my point each time. You're not completely reading what I am saying, and allow your comments or thought to override it. When I tell you that Roman did have a hard time, like Carmella currently is... Believe it. I've been watching wrestling since 1997. I know when I see something good, or bad. Dolph Ziggler for another example is going through the same shit as Carmella. Same thing. He won the WWE U.S. title, and didn't create any kind of reaction. He forfeited the title because of two things: Contract's up. WWE plans to repackage him as a new character or gimmick. They just need to book Ziggler right. Ziggler to me, reminds me of Badass Billy Gunn (and I think that's the point), he should be a big star right now. But he's not.

He's got this Miz complex going on in his promo(s), but isn't creating the kind of heat he's looking for. Or whatever WWE wants.

Last edited:

Crash

Reaction score
This was an interesting discussion but it escalated quickly, no need to fight guys it will just ruin the topic. I know I have done that on other threads, in different sections of the forum with other members and I regret what I said now. I try now not to let stuff on the internet affect me like it did even if it can be hard sometimes. You gotta let go at some point.

Last edited:

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Thing is, I hate it when people don't get what I'm saying. You missed my point each time. You're not completely reading what I am saying, and allow your comments or thought to override it. When I tell you that Roman did have a hard time, like Carmella currently is... Believe it. I've been watching wrestling since 1997. I know when I see something good, or bad. Dolph Ziggler for another example is going through the same shit as Carmella. Same thing. He won the WWE U.S. title, and didn't create any kind of reaction. He forfeited the title because of two things: Contract's up. WWE plans to repackage him as a new character or gimmick. They just need to book Ziggler right. Ziggler to me, reminds me of Badass Billy Gunn, he should be a big star right now. But he's not.
OK I get were you are coming from. Your just saying in general wrestler's ( pretty much every wrestler ever) has a period of getting a dead reaction. I get that. And in that case you can compare every wrestler ever with every other wrestler. Apart from Brock I don't think he has ever had a dead reaction.

But to say Carmella now is in the same situation as Roman in 2014-15 is a massive stretch to make. And just because you say Reigns had a dead reaction before the rumble does not mean I have to believe. Like everyone else should do, I will do my own research and hypothesis.

I think I have been pretty civil

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
OK I get were you are coming from. Your just saying in general wrestler's ( pretty much every wrestler ever) has a period of getting a dead reaction. I get that. And in that case you can compare every wrestler ever with every other wrestler. Apart from Brock I don't think he has ever had a dead reaction.
Roman had dead reactions, you just ain't paying attention. When he got reactions, it was at Royal Rumble and beyond.
But to say Carmella now is in the same situation as Roman in 2014-15 is a massive stretch to make. And just because you say Reigns had a dead reaction before the rumble does not mean I have to believe. Like everyone else should do, I will do my own research and hypothesis.
Go on the WWE Network and watch his singles competition in 2014, and tell me he had reactions. Because from what I remember, he didn't have reactions as a singles competitor. He wasn't exactly what you call a rising star. He was in The Shield, but that's about it. At that point, that's all he had going for him. The fact that he was in Shield. Rollins, however, he had this little spark with the crowd at the time. And when he turned heel, that's when Rollins had a nice heel run, not the best one, but a rising star to it. Ambrose? He had his own thing, but he has never been popular, the only time he ever gotten pops it was when he did a good thing. Most of the gimmicks they gave him, fell flat on its face until he won the IC title. This is the pattern I've been getting at this whole time. Ziggler, Ambrose, Rollins - they all won championships and sat on a rocket to being recognized by fans. So, if Carmella wins the Women's championship on Smackdown, and she does good things around that win... that reaction will be similar to what the USO's are currently having.

And the USO's are on fire right now. They're doing fantastic.
I think I have been pretty civil
Well, calling someone's opinion, or ideas 'ludicrous' isn't exactly... civil. It's like calling someone stupid.

Last edited:

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Roman had dead reactions, you just ain't paying attention. When he got reactions, it was at Royal Rumble and beyond.

Go on the WWE Network and watch his singles competition in 2014, and tell me he had reactions. Because from what I remember, he didn't have reactions as a singles competitor. He wasn't exactly what you call a rising star. He was in The Shield, but that's about it. At that point, that's all he had going for him. The fact that he was in Shield. Rollins, however, he had this little spark with the crowd at the time. And when he turned heel, that's when Rollins had a nice heel run, not the best one, but a rising star to it. Ambrose? He had his own thing, but he has never been popular, the only time he ever gotten pops it was when he did a good thing. Most of the gimmicks they gave him, fell flat on its face until he won the IC title. This is the pattern I've been getting at this whole time. Ziggler, Ambrose, Rollins - they all won championships and sat on a rocket to being recognized by fans. So, if Carmella wins the Women's championship on Smackdown, and she does good things around that win... that reaction will be similar to what the USO's are currently having.

Well, calling someone's opinion, or ideas 'ludicrous' isn't exactly... civil. It's like calling someone stupid.
Well firstly, I sincerely apologize for calling your idea ludicrous. Thankyou I will know not to do that again. (Don't have to apologize for telling me to "fuck off" I don't care)

At the end of the day I think the comparison you are making is a massive stretch and is a pointless point to make. This opinion of yours isn't fact (despite your many years of watching wrestling) But hey I get were you are coming from. I understand your point but that doesn't mean I have to agree with it.

Even tho this is an annoying thing to say. But, can we please to agree to disagree or something

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Well firstly, I sincerely apologize for calling your idea ludicrous. Thankyou I will know not to do that again. (Don't have to apologize for telling me to "fuck off" I don't care)

At the end of the day I think the comparison you are making is a massive stretch and is a pointless point to make. This opinion of yours isn't fact (despite your many years of watching wrestling) But hey I get were you are coming from. I understand your point but that doesn't mean I have to agree with it.
*shrugs* Like I give a shit. Go have your own opinion. I don't care.

You still don't get it. I try telling you something, and you completely ignore it. That's why I am calling you stubborn, because you are set on your way(s) and not really taking in new information. Everyone here have different ideas, but at least they learn from each other. At least they try to understand each other, at least they listen.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
*shrugs* Like I give a shit. Go have your own opinion. I don't care.

You still don't get it. I try telling you something, and you completely ignore it. That's why I am calling you stubborn, because you are set on your way(s) and not really taking in new information. Everyone here have different ideas, but at least they learn from each other.
What have I ignored? I have read and understood or tried to understand you're points. Why do I have to change my mind. I love listening to other peoples ideas (which I'm doing with you) and am open to changing my mind. But my mind ain't changing for no reason. And nothing you have said has been successful in doing so

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
What have I ignored? I have read and understood or tried to understand you're points. Why do I have to change my mind. I love listening to other peoples ideas (which I'm doing with you) and am open to changing my mind. But my mind ain't changing for no reason. And nothing you have said has been successful in doing so
I never said you have to change your mind. See, you're doing it again.