Is Carmella ready?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
What have I ignored? I have read and understood or tried to understand you're points. Why do I have to change my mind. I love listening to other peoples ideas (which I'm doing with you) and am open to changing my mind. But my mind ain't changing for no reason. And nothing you have said has been successful in doing so
I said you ignored me, not listening to what I am saying. You're saying that "I don't have to change my mind." I never said that, I said you should really understand other people's opinions, rather than just saying that the person is wrong because OF YOUR OPINION. I told you patterns in how wrestlers have dead reactions, you're butting my head by saying "no, he didn't" then proceded to call my ideas, comments ludicrous.

Fine, you have your opinions, but at least try to debate it, or debate why. You did, but you did so by being closed minded, and not really understanding where I'm going. I'm naming more and more wrestlers because you wouldn't listen. You continued the path to being stubborn.

As soon as you open your mind, you'll listen, and understand what I'm saying. Because, despite what you may believe that I'm saying; Carmella isn't ready, just that it's possible to make a winner out of a champion. I've shown examples of past wrestlers that reached that status, and was able to grow from there.

It's just that the women's division is going through a tough patch. The RAW women's division is doing better than the Smackdown women's division. And that's where WWE needs to fix. Carmella is just in the wrong show, at the wrong time.

Carmella has the right ring attire, the right gimmick, the right look, just the wrong booking, just the wrong show, just the wrong time. She needs to do something outrageous to catapult herself.

Last edited:

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Yo dog I'm open to debate. I love debating... BTW me saying "I don't have to change my mind" does not imply that you said I have to change my mind...

But I told you I understand and have agreed that there are patterns in wrestling.
OK I get were you are coming from. Your just saying in general wrestler's ( pretty much every wrestler ever) has a period of getting a dead reaction. I get that. And in that case you can compare every wrestler ever with every other wrestler. Apart from Brock I don't think he has ever had a dead reaction.

But to say Carmella now is in the same situation as Roman in 2014-15 is a massive stretch to make. And just because you say Reigns had a dead reaction before the rumble does not mean I have to believe. Like everyone else should do, I will do my own research and hypothesis.

I think I have been pretty civil
I feel that you're comparison is a massive stretch to make. I know I have repeated this but you have not responded to it.

Anymore of you're points that I have apparently "ignored" so that I can explain why it has not changed my mind?

PS saying that someones opinion is ludicrous is not personal and is still civil

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
I don't feel that you're comparison is a massive stretch to make. I know I have repeated this but you have not responded to it.
Well, you haven't either, because I did respond to that with all the patterns. Again, you're ignoring them. *scratches head*

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Well, you haven't either, because I did respond to that with all the patterns. Again, you're ignoring them.*scratches head*
No cuz "the patterns" is with every single wrestler. Therefore I don't think that its is a sufficient link to make between Carmella and Roman.

So I have not ignored it at all

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
No cuz "the patterns" is with every single wrestler. Therefore I don't think that its is a sufficient link to make between Carmella and Roman.
Roman and Carmella's singles run had dead silences, you just ain't listening. I told you, Roman under Shield put him on the map, yes, but as singles competitor, he had to be "carried" by another opponent. Carmella had to be "carried" by another Smackdown competitor. Kevin Owens didn't have to do this, but booking choose to put Sami Zayn in the picture somehow.

*rubs head and eyes* Ugh.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
200.gif

:D

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Roman and Carmella's singles run had dead silences, you just ain't listening. I told you, Roman under Shield put him on the map, yes, but as singles competitor, he had to be "carried" by another opponent. Carmella had to be "carried" by another Smackdown competitor. Kevin Owens didn't have to do this, but booking choose to put Sami Zayn in the picture somehow.

*rubs head and eyes* Ugh.
The fact the shield put Roman on the map and that he main evented ppvs... shows that its very different to Carmella. Carmella isn't even on the map she is nothing but a spec of dust compared to what Roman was in 2014. That is why it is not sufficient link to make.

Plus I'm gonna have to take your word for the dead reaction. Cuz I can't be bothered to do research. But I would be very surprised that Roman would have any were near the reception that Carmella (and the whole division) is getting rn.

Not to mention how WWE perceive the two peeps. Roman was gonna be in the main event regardless of reaction. Carmella won't have that luxury.

See I'm making a logical points and having a debate

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Sorry for the double post but...
Roman and Carmella's singles run had dead silences, you just ain't listening.
This isn't the disagreement I have with you. Its clear you are not listening. I'm saying maybe that's true, but it isn't a sufficient link to make.

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
The fact the shield put Roman on the map and that he main evented ppvs shows that its very different to Carmella. Carmella isn't even on the map she is nothing but a spec of dust compared to what Roman was in 2014. That is why it is not sufficient link to make.
Just because Roman was main eventing doesn't make him a "big star." It just means he's put into a main event, nothing more, and nothing less. You can be in the main event, and not be over yet. Being over means fans pay attention to you, fans respect you, fans clamor your name. Roman was not getting that when he was main eventing matches. They had to change his card placements as they adapt. Roman did not have reactions, dude. Ellsworth put Carmella on the map, just that she's not getting reactions as planned. She hasn't done anything worthy enough for that "holy shit, did you see what carmella did last night?"
Plus I'm gonna have to take your word for the dead reaction. Cuz I can't be bothered to do research. But I would be very surprised that Roman would have any were near the reception that Carmella (and the whole division) is getting rn.
You're not helping your own cause, you're proving exactly what I've been saying since I called you stubborn. *claps*
Not to mention how WWE perceive the two peeps. Roman was gonna be in the main event regardless of reaction. Carmella won't have that luxury.
Yeah, like most of the women in the women's division!
Sorry for the double post but...

This isn't the disagreement I have with you. Its clear you are not listening. I'm saying maybe that's true, but it isn't a sufficient link to make.
I wasn't trying to link both, I am saying that both have the same plight. The same struggles to get over. Being recognized by fans, getting feedback, reactions. Both weren't getting it!

So, even if she cashes in tomorrow, everyone would start paying attention - because she cashed in, and successfully win. That is, if booking plans that. If not, she's going to get the same treatment that Corbin had. Both as booking, and crowd reactions. She'll just be buried even further into the abyss!

That is the whole point of the fucking briefcase! *slams table* Damn!

Last edited:

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Just because Roman was main eventing doesn't make him a "big star." It just means he's put into a main event, nothing more, and nothing less. You can be in the main event, and not be over yet. Being over means fans pay attention to you, fans respect you, fans clamor your name. Roman was not getting that when he was main eventing matches. They had to change his card placements as they adapt. Roman did not have reactions, dude. Ellsworth put Carmella on the map, just that she's not getting reactions as planned. She hasn't done anything worthy enough for that "holy shit, did you see what carmella did last night?"
Yeah it dose not matter to me that Roman was over in the main event or not. The point is Roman was considerably in a waaaaaaay better place then to were carmella is now. We are talking about a main eventer and a jobber who only won six matches in 2017. Reigns was being pushed to the moon and back. So to say there is a comparison over somthing as small as "they both had dead reactions" means nothing. Hornswoggle got dead reactions, why not compare Carmella with him. It has about the same substance.

Plus the Shield put Roman on the map for life....Ellsworth put Carmella on the map but now she is dripping of the page.
You're not helping your own cause, you're proving exactly what I've been saying since I called you stubborn. *claps*
Sorry but look up the word "stubborn" cuz me taking your word for it is definitely not stubborn lol Me taking your word for it is the opposite of stubborn. *scratches ball sack* (I thought i would join in on the actions)

I just read this post and it comes off incredibly arrogant and harsh. Sorry about that lol

• Haha
Reactions: Nikki Nitro

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
This is not how to debate
Yeah it dose not matter to me that Roman was over in the main event or not. The point is Roman was considerably in a waaaaaaay better place then to were carmella is now. We are talking about a main eventer and a jobber who only won six matches in 2017. Reigns was being pushed to the moon and back. So do say there is a comparison over somthing as small as "they both had dead reactions" means nothing. Hornswoggle got dead reactions, why not compare Carmella with him. It has about the same substance.

Plus the Shield put Roman on the map for life....Ellsworth put Carmella on the map but now she is dripping of the page.
You just don't get it...
Sorry but look up the word "stubborn" cuz me taking your word for it is definitely not stubborn lol *scratches ball sack* (I thought i would join in on the actions)
Now you're pushing me. Right now, I'm just about done. I'm just about done.

Done. Finished. I'm not arguing with you anymore. I can officially call you stupid. I was going to give you a chance, but you come out with a stupid comment as that. I'm out. I'm not going to get wiorked up anymore for stupid bullshit.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Done. Finished. I'm not arguing with you anymore. I can officially call you stupid. I was going to give you a chance, but you come out with a stupid comment as that. I'm out. I'm not going to get wiorked up anymore for stupid bullshit.
No dude to say im stupid for saying that me saying " I take your word for it" is the opposite of stubborn is correct. Stubborn means having or showing dogged determination not to change one's attitude or position on something, especially in spite of good reasons to do so. Im 100 % correct on that

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
@Redboy123@
@Stone Cold X
Hey, that's enough debating/Arguing now. I AM just warning ya, Trust me u dnt want to upset the Admins. Just drop the subject and move on. PLEASE! We arent here to call each other "Stubborn or stupid" U guys hv ur opinions. Thats fine. But dnt turn this into something its not or one of the Admins will lock this thread if it keeps going like this.

v1LL1n

Jobber
Reaction score
I think if shes given a bad ass push she could be ready for anything, she deserves to shine and build some serious momentum and smash herself into a title reign not just cause a fluke upset, i want her to piss a LOT of people off doing it :)