E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
The POI Decimation Preview was just posted.

This is the perfect way for a new reader to become familiar with the POI product.

This sunday be there to witness the biggest event in POI yet.

It is Decimation and this is Survival of the Fittest.

Moonlight Drive

NOW Backstory has been posted. I'm going to try and do some check out some BTBs, dropping reviews and predictions today or tomorrow.

Reaction score
New XCW: Full Throttle is posted with an important announcement by owner Eric Bischoff regarding some roster member's fate and the card for XCW: Rquiem. Check it out!

Qwake

Il Duce is here with an important message! Explosion has just been posted in IPW, there is ALOT of stuff happening and the matches are great! I will return the reviews and give rep back :yes:

PS: This is King Lennie incase you hadn't realized :D

seX-Power

Smackdown Preview is up so post your predictions. Also ECW show is still there to be reviewed. WWE 2009- Fast Forward to Future. It pwns.

WWE 2009...

CROSS THE LINE!!!

Moonlight Drive

NOW has posted the preview for it's first show plus some news and rumours, check it out or death!

I will check out your BTB in return and rep as well~!

Evil Austin

Well SWF is down on posts other then the shows or previews, we have 3 shows up and only one review in total so once again Uproar is up and hopefuly we can get a review.

All reviews will be returned and repped within 24 hours. :eek:

'I know about 2 people that owe me a review' :shifty:

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Peeps that I owe reviews to: I'm trying to get those reviews out, but this week has been really hectic. I'll try to get them out by the end of the weekend.

Also check out the Decimation preview if you get the chance.

Decimation is this sunday.

$bagz

Reaction score
My new btb WWE RAW vs Smackdown! backstory mainia resullts and rosters is posted

seX-Power

Smackdown is posted on WWE 2009- Fast Forward to Future.

So come on, Fast Forward to my BTB.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
The biggest show in POI history; Decimation has been posted.

POIPoster3.png

All reviews will be repped and returned.

The match card
Match 1: Jeff Hardy vs. Nick Mondo for the Hardcore Championship
Match 2: Taz vs. Brent Albright
Match 3: Motor City Machine Guns vs. the Age of the Fall vs. the Kings of Wrestling for the Tag Team Titles
Match 4: Edge vs. Raven in a Last Man Standing match
Match 5: New Hart Foundation (Teddy Hart, Shelton Benjamin, and Petey Williams with Bret Hart) vs. Generation Next (Roderick Strong, Jack Evans, and Matt Sydal)
Match 6: Chris Hero vs. Delirious for the Intercontinental Championship
Match 7: Samoa Joe vs. Super Dragon vs. Austin Aries vs. CM Punk vs. Nigel McGuinness vs. AJ Styles in a Survival of the Fittest match for the POI World Championship