E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

connorten

Reaction score
TNA 2009: Cross the Line! My first iMPACT is officially posted and I'm looking for some reviews. I will do a review for review and also will rep for all reviews! I will also post my first episode of Xplosion and next weeks iMPACT preview on Monday!

Flyin'Styles

Reaction score
Monday Night Raw Preview

Monday Night Raw will be live from the Santa Anna Star Center in Albequerque, Nex Mexico and we will hear the fallout from last week's Raw when Jack Swagger attacked Triple H and cost him his WWE Title Stretcher match with Randy Orton. Triple H had the match well in hand before Swagger came out and speared the Game. Is the All-American now a part of Legacy, does he have some kind of deal with the WWE Champion Randy Orton? Or does Jack Swagger have a personal problem with Triple H? We will get reactions from Triple H, Jack Swagger, and Randy Orton.

Also General Manager Shane McMahon cannot be happy with how the match last Monday ended considering he booked the match so Legacy couldn't help Randy Orton. Will Shane give us another title match this week? Will we see one at Night of Champions?

Plus Jack Swagger will make his in ring debut on Raw when he goes one-on-one with another one of Raw's newest stars the highflying, Evan "Air" Bourne. Bourne impressed everyone in the past week with his win over Mark Henry on Raw and his win over The Brian Kendrick on WWE Superstars.

Last week Vladimir Kozlov dominated the former United States Champion MVP and after the match he called out the United States Champion Kofi Kingston. This week Kozlov and his new assoicate William Regal will team up to face The United States Champion, Kofi Kingston and MVP. Will MVP be reemed or Kozlov dominate again.

Confirmed Matches

Jack Swagger vs. Evan Bourne

United States Champion Kofi Kingston and MVP vs. Vladimir Kozlov and William Regal​

Flyin'Styles

Reaction score
Monday Night Raw Preview

Monday Night Raw will be live from the Santa Anna Star Center in Albequerque, Nex Mexico and we will hear the fallout from last week's Raw when Jack Swagger attacked Triple H and cost him his WWE Title Stretcher match with Randy Orton. Triple H had the match well in hand before Swagger came out and speared the Game. Is the All-American now a part of Legacy, does he have some kind of deal with the WWE Champion Randy Orton? Or does Jack Swagger have a personal problem with Triple H? We will get reactions from Triple H, Jack Swagger, and Randy Orton.

Also General Manager Shane McMahon cannot be happy with how the match last Monday ended considering he booked the match so Legacy couldn't help Randy Orton. Will Shane give us another title match this week? Will we see one at Night of Champions?

Plus Jack Swagger will make his in ring debut on Raw when he goes one-on-one with another one of Raw's newest stars the highflying, Evan "Air" Bourne. Bourne impressed everyone in the past week with his win over Mark Henry on Raw and his win over The Brian Kendrick on WWE Superstars.

Last week Vladimir Kozlov dominated the former United States Champion MVP and after the match he called out the United States Champion Kofi Kingston. This week Kozlov and his new assoicate William Regal will team up to face The United States Champion, Kofi Kingston and MVP. Will MVP be reemed or Kozlov dominate again.

Confirmed Matches

Jack Swagger vs. Evan Bourne

United States Champion Kofi Kingston and MVP vs. Vladimir Kozlov and William Regal​

Show is up I willl review everyone who reviews and rep them

y2j__legend

Reaction score
save_us.y2j
=
save_btb.y2j

WWE: The Unpredictable Age is back bitches. Read, leave me stuff. kthnxbai.

Nitemare

Reaction score
For those of you that didn't notice us on the old site - or for any new members that may be interested, we are actively recruiting for the AIW. You can visit the main site by clicking the text under the logo in my signature.

We need more people, both handlers and staff. If you are up to trying it out, let me know.

Nitemare

Reaction score
Follow up.

Due to a multitude of reasons, I am putting the AIW on hiatus until the first of the year.

When we open back up we would love to have some of you all try and give it a whirl. PM me if you are interested.