E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA > WWE

Reaction score
Are we going to have a competition at the end of the year, half year, every month etc. for the best BTB? I just thought it would be fun.

Vander

Reaction score
I'll discuss it with my fellow Moderator, but personally I think that every month we should vote for:

BTB of the Month
Best Newcomer
Best Writer
Most Improved

TNA > WWE

Reaction score
I think we should do best monthly btb.

And then at the end of the year we should do:-

Best Fued/Storyline
Best Match
Best Single Promo
Best Show
BTB 2007 Champion

Vander

Reaction score
If we want to have a best writer award then we have to write our PPV's in full, which I fully intend to do.

xtremebadass

I love the idea of BTB Champion, it's a cool title, last time on the forum I just did it for fun, now we have something we are working for pretty cool

TNA > WWE

Reaction score
Hey guys, my next iMPACT! is up, get reviewing (TNA: A Revolution)

imported_Chase

I wanted to do iMPACT!, but I don't know some of the wrestlers moves. Don't know if it would be good to do that.

xtremebadass

I could make the BTB title JMAY, but does everyone else think it's a good idea?

TNA > WWE

Reaction score
I wanted to do iMPACT!, but I don't know some of the wrestlers moves. Don't know if it would be good to do that.

It's best to do what you know best, if you would like to do iMPACT!, but know more about WWE, it would be best to do WWE. (and get reviewing my show everyone1!!

xtremebadass

Well idk if you were on the old forum, but I could draw some damn fine belts, I should be a pro, lol, I'll see if I can get to it this weekend