E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Flyin'Styles

Reaction score
Raw Preview

The Bash shook up the WWE Universe most notably Monday Night Raw, starting with the announcement that Shane McMahon would be the new GM of Raw. Shane's first night on the job probably will be an easy considering the contraversery surronding the WWE Title Match where Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase cost Triple H the third stage stretcher match. Will Shane book a re-match for tonight's Raw, will there be one at Night of Champions?

Also maybe the biggest shocker of the Bash was Smackdown GM Teddy Long putting Edge and Chris Jericho in the Unified Tag Team Titles match at the Bash making it a Triple Threat match. Edge speared Cody Rhodes to get his team the win, unfournately The former Unified Tag Team Champions Primo and Calito, the Colons. Since the Titles are Unified, even though Edge and Chris Jerichco are Smackdown stars they can defend on any brand, that means the Colons will cash their re-match clause on Raw.

Plus Raw acquired 7 new talents from the former ECW and via trade with Smackdown. 5 of the 7 new talents will be debuting this Monday. Here's the list of new Raw stars. the bolded ones will be action.

New Raw Stars
Evan Bourne
Jack Swagger
Mark Henry
Vladimer Koslov
Shelton Benjamin
Gail Kim

Alicia Fox​

DENNIN

Reaction score
No Swagger :( But still looks like its gonna be a good show. Hoping for Gail to pushed against Maryse.

Reaction score
Im not sure when the first show of PCW will be up but im getting throw it so hopefully it will be good for you all to read. Oh and you can try and take a guess at the former world champion who is to be revealed after the main event. Also the authority figure is a former ECW World Heavyweight Champion

Evil Austin

Preview for my BTB was posted on Sunday I think, the show is about half done but I am leaving for a week on this Sunday, going camping so I hope to have the show posted before than. Any predictions or reviews for the old show etc. will be returned maybe not straight away it may have to wait till I get back, but they will be returned.

Flyin'Styles

Reaction score
Raw Preview

The Bash shook up the WWE Universe most notably Monday Night Raw, starting with the announcement that Shane McMahon would be the new GM of Raw. Shane's first night on the job probably will be an easy considering the contraversery surronding the WWE Title Match where Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase cost Triple H the third stage stretcher match. Will Shane book a re-match for tonight's Raw, will there be one at Night of Champions?

Also maybe the biggest shocker of the Bash was Smackdown GM Teddy Long putting Edge and Chris Jericho in the Unified Tag Team Titles match at the Bash making it a Triple Threat match. Edge speared Cody Rhodes to get his team the win, unfournately The former Unified Tag Team Champions Primo and Calito, the Colons. Since the Titles are Unified, even though Edge and Chris Jerichco are Smackdown stars they can defend on any brand, that means the Colons will cash their re-match clause on Raw.

Plus Raw acquired 7 new talents from the former ECW and via trade with Smackdown. 5 of the 7 new talents will be debuting this Monday. Here's the list of new Raw stars. the bolded ones will be action.

New Raw Stars
Evan Bourne
Jack Swagger
Mark Henry
Vladimer Koslov
Shelton Benjamin
Gail Kim

Alicia Fox​

That show is up, enjoy

Flyin'Styles

Reaction score
WWE SuperStars Preview

This week's WWE SuperStars' main event may be the biggest in the show's short history. Jeff Hardy's match with CM Punk ended in contraversery after Punk kicked a ref claiming Jeff Hardy hurt his eye when he escpaed the GTS. Hardy gets a chance at redemdtion when he faces one half of the Unified Tag Team Champions, Chris Jericho. Jericho said he wants to prove he deserves to be top contender not Jeff Hardy. They will face off in the main event on Super Stars which will be live from Engery Solutions Arena in Salt Lake City, Utah.

Also Matt Hardy's first offical match as a Smackdown talent since April, he faces Ricky Ortiz.

Plus in the show's opening contest two of Raw's youngest most exciting stars will face off, the highflying Evan 'Air' Bourne will face off The Brian Kendrick.

All this and more on SuperStars​

The Rated R CMStar

BTW Nitro is up. I certainly felt rusty while writing it. Nonetheless, I think it's a good show. Every review will be returned.

The Rated R CMStar

BTW Nitro

2lz8np.png
The Champ is waiting for your reviews.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Hey guys Pro Wrestling Destiny Episode 2 has been posted. drop a review if you can and i will do my best to rep and return the review.

Evil Austin

hey guys after being out for almost two weeks, a show in my thread has been posted... reviews will be repped and returned... this weeks show is all about imapct and tag teams with three WCW guys changing brands over to the WWF, you don't want to miss this on the road to Wrestle Mania XV!

Flyin'Styles

Reaction score
Snackdown Preview

Smackdown like Raw got with contraversery at the Bash, mainly surronding the World Heavyweight Title match between Jeff Hardy and CM Punk. Hardy accidently poked Punk in the eye to escape the Go To Sleep but Punk kicked the ref in the back of the head claiming he couldn't see, that got Punk DQ'd and allowed him to retain his World Heavyweight Title, how will Jeff Hardy react to this? Did Punk kick the ref on purpose because he was afaird he'd lose? Will Teddy Long give Jeff Hardy another shot the World Heavyweight Title tonight on Smackdown? Will he get one at Night of Champions?

Also at the Bash, Rey Mysterio won the Intercontintental Title back from Chris Jericho in a epic Mask vs. Title match. As Jericho announced Monday on Raw and Thursday on SuperStars he will cash in his rematch clause this Friday on ther beaten up Mysterio who was attacked by Kane after the match.

Jericho also made news at the Bash when he teamed with Edge to become new Unified Tag Team Champions when Edge and Jericho defeated the Colons and Legacy. No one saw it coming considering they weren't even in the Tag Titles match until Edge demanded Teddy Long put him on the card, including John Morrison who two weeks ago called Edge out of date, predicatable, and boring. Will Morrison have anything new to stay to the Rated R Superstar when they meet again on Smackdown.

Plus as we also heard at the Bash, ECW is gone for good and the talent was speard between Raw and Smackdown. This along with a six wrestler trade has given Smackdown the following new talents.

The Hart Dynasty
Fimlay
Christian
Mstt Hardy
The Bella Twins

We will see all of the new talents acquired from ECW in one place when Christian and Finlay join forces to face the Hart Dynasty, just because they are now on Smackdown doesn't mean the bad blood between this guys is gone. But will Finlay and Christian be able to co-ecist.

Also at the Bash Kane made his return with attacks on The Great Khali, Rey Mysterio, and Dolph Ziggler. Kane attacked Khali first than when Ziggler threw Kane out of the way to cover Khali The Big Red Monster went after him. Tonight, Ziggler and Kane will face off against each other for the first time ever.

Confirmed Matches

Intercontinental Title Match
Rey Mysterio (c) vs. Chris Jericho

Edge vs. John Morrison

Christian and Finlay vs. The Hart Dynasty

Kane vs. Dolph Ziggler​