E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

I am back with a vengeance!

Not only is episode 16 of Aftershock up (the final one leading into Unskinny Bop) but six, count em, six shows have been reviewed by yours truly. Get ready, because one of the longest running active BTBs today is back for one reason and that's to take it to the limit yeeah. Others have come and gone multiple times but CTW has outlasted them all.

Online OG

Reaction score
V-Wrestling backstory has been posted...check it out . Brand new BTB

Online OG

Reaction score
V-Wrestling present London's Burning card is up
Predictions valued

The Rated R CMStar

Preview for Busted Open PPV has been posted. Please go and leave your predictions.

CT Styles

World Wrestling Entertainment has signed Harry Smith (DH Smith), Theodore Wilson (TJ Wilson) and Natalie Neidhart to a deal. They are expected to debut as 'The Hart Dynasty' and add a new team to the tag-team division.
Source: PWInsider.com​

connorten

Reaction score
WWE: ECW No More presents Judgement Day is now posted! We have some great matches and myself and wwerko619 are looking for advice to make the BTB better. The road to Extreme Rules will begin next Monday with Raw and then Friday will have Smackdown! Tune in. All reviews will be repped and returned.

Evil Austin

WWE has decided to sign back Jeff Hardy; nothing is confirmed on when his debut will be but he has been recently for the past year in TNA and his contract is ending with the company, Vince has been talking backstage with others and they are happy with how Jeff has been controlling his addiction to drugs and are willing to give him another chance in the coming months.

Source: PWinsider.com
WWE: Kicking it old school check it out, Smackdown should be posted in the next 24 hours, for some reason I got really into writting and couldn't stop, I got everything up until the Main Event in one sitting.

Evil Austin

Smackdown has been up for almost 24 hours, please feel free to check it out I think it is pretty decent, it has some pretty important things going down this week and Raw's Kane~! is in the building and will confront his older brother.

LuigiTheMan

Reaction score
NWS Road To Paradise Coming soon... this saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at 8/PM