E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Denny Crane

Reaction score
My first ever "Real Show" is posted showcasing the pro wrestling debut of Tito Ortiz and the finish of the first round of the 32 man WCW World Heavyweight Title Tournament.

Also on another note since it looks like right now this section is at a low period, I will offer a review for review policy promising that I won't post another show until all reviews are returned. The only catch is that if the review is a ppv, mine or the review return, I think it is fair because of the size that it is worth two reviews of regular shows. And I'm talking about solid reviews not good show, good promos, 6 out of 10 etc.

Thanks and hope you read,

Denny Crane

chessarmy

Preview for TNA iMPACT! is up, check it out in my TNA Wrestling: CROSS THE LINE BTB

Evil Austin

200px-IYH_SVDM.jpg

---

"WWF: 1999
Is it safe to come out yet?"

I know it isn't much imformation on anything but I got something brewing for the past two weeks, been working on it really hard and ill be revealing more later on.​

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Hey peeps, if you didn't notice I'm kinda back in a sense that I will be reviewing shows. If you want to gurantee that you will get a review from me, go back and review POI Episode 47. People that already reviewed it, a review should be coming your way soon.

The Rated R CMStar

PWILOG.jpg

Pro Wrestling Illustrated
December 2007

Dan Murphy interviews Chris Jericho

Murphy: In the book, you also revealed how your mother was paralyzed after breaking her neck in a fall. One of your biggest signature moves is the lionsault, which was the same move that Hayabusa broke his neck using several years back, and he remains paralized today. Now you're a father. You've seen your mother paralyzed by neck injury. Does that weigh on your mind or make it harder to step back into the ring? Do you fear an injury like that, or is that something you have managed to conquer?

Jericho: After 2.000 matches, after 15 years in the business, in some of the most hard hitting matches in the sport's history... I mean, it's not something that could happen? Absolutely. I could also walk across the street and get hit by car and the same thing could happen to me. You can't live your life that way. I'm as in control as you can be in the sport of wrestling, as far as knowing what I need to do and when I need to do it. A move like the Lionsault, which, incidentally, Hayabusa got from me, I've had my issues a few times. The ropes have broken, and there will always be freak accidents. But I say my prayers before the match, and I go in there and do my job. I don't have any hesitations.

When you hesitate is when you get hurt. There have been moves throughout the years that I have dropped from my repertoire as I got older and wiser. You watch some of the earlier matches I had and I wasn't scared of anything. I'd break my arm, then I get a herniated disk, and then things aren't as easy anymore. I just have to be smart about what I do, and have faith that God is going to protect me during the match and just go in there and do it.

Moonlight Drive

Posted my thread + Survivor Series Preview. A look-in would be much appreciated

Evil Austin

WWF Preview has been posted including news for a WCW Legendary tag team possibly jumping ship over to the WWF.

Once the show is up, any reviews would be returned, not straight away as I am not home all of next week I got camps but it would be great for people to have a pop into the thread.

connorten

Reaction score
Raw is War #1 posted! It isn't my best but I was trying a new method or writing let me know what you think. As well I will give rep and a review back for any reviews I get. Plz give me ny advice no matter how harsh regarding storylines, writing or anything and I'll do my best to fix thanks.

Evil Austin

The recent news about a WCW Tag Team coming into the WWF, is confirmed, and the two legendary superstars the team from WCW will leave WCW for the first time in their careers and will be in the building here tonight. They are not scheduled for action but what sort of impact will they play on the tag team division here in the WWF? Only time will tell.

Update.....