E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
POI Episode 47 has been posted. Go check it out and tell me what you think. If ya do it I'll love you forever, but if you're don't want that I've got some rep and reviews to hand out.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
The first edition of Friday Night Beatdown is up, and I am officially exhausted. Although I'm sure I'll get plenty of reviews as to how it looks like I put no effort into it whatsoever. lols.

LuigiTheMan

Reaction score
AWE PPV Poster made by Me and by SunWarrior

43lgw.jpg

connorten

Reaction score
Ladies and Gentlemen the card for one of the best PPV events is now posted. That right it is TNA: Final Falling presenting to you, Victory Road! The Main Event is a huge 10 man Lethal Lockdown type match between Team Anti-Boss and TNBiase! Make sure to go and post predictions! Show will be posted by the middle of next week!

seX-Power

No Way Out.

- Cena defends against Shawn Michaels w/CM Punk
- Hardy defends against Edge w/Vickie Guerrero
- A rare and violent Elimination Chamber match

Catch the epic preview, post in the predictions competition + fill out the survey!

!!!seX-Power presents WWE Raw 2009!!!

The Rated R CMStar

BTW Nitro has been posted. It's the last one before Busted Open. Every review will be repped and returned.

CT Styles

www.pwinsider.com said:
World Wrestling Entertainment has announced the signing of Santino Marella.

Santino Marella has indeed been signed back to the WWE roster and will return to kayfabe dating Maria Kanellis but will not re-debut his former comedic gimmick; instead, he will undertake or more serious type role. He is expected to be pushed as a solid midcard face.

connorten

Reaction score
TNA: Final Falling presents Victory Road! That's right what possibly could be my best written show is officially posted and all reviews will be repped and returned!

seX-Power

No Way Out preview is still posted. Make sure to get your predictions in before the epic event takes place sometime this weekend!

seX-Power

Its posted. Motherfucking No Way out is posted. Believe the hype.

My best show yet. My biggest show yet. My first ever PPV.

And one quarter of it is the most epic match you will ever read.

THE ELIMINATON CHAMBER~!

Check it out. You don't want to miss this.

The Rated R CMStar

Preview for Busted Open should be posted tomorrow. I am just delaying it to see if I managed to get at least one review for the latest BTW Nitro.