E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Another HEW Show is finally up after so many years!!!!! oh I mean weeks! Go check out if you like. I'll try to review some of the BTB's when Christmas break is up! :D

OWeapon

Reaction score
Hi! The preview for the first Monday Night Raw show is up at WWE-Last One Standing! Go check it out, make your predictions, and the show will be up very soon!!!

seX-Power

Having trouble with the ladies? Can't pick up chicks? Want to relive your kindergarten days where all the 4 year olds where just getting all over you? I have the solution!

Post in my thread, WWE 2009- Fast Forward to Future, and leave your predictions for the 2nd Week of Raw.

It is complete with a sexy new font, known to most as Tahoma. Tahoma... even the name gets me horny. Once you see the post with such an orgasmic font, your sex and romantic lives will be rejuvinated. Post there to see!

Moonlight Drive

You want to see the original tahoma show?

Go to NOW, Episode 2 has been posted.

seX-Power

Raw Week 2 posted in WWE 2009- Fast Forward to Future. Complete not only with a sexy new font, but now with paragraphed matches and green promos! Wowee!

I know 3 people that owe me reviews (*cough* Moonlight Drive *cough* THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps *cough* Ninja Star *cough*) but others feel free to leave comments. I am review for review, just post your BTB name there and I will most likely review it.

Reaction score
Credit where credit is due - to rip the Torino 2006 motto: "Passion Lives Here".

I don't know where to start, but I'll rep and review as much as I can!

Reaction score
My BTB is on the way - need to begin putting together graphics and a roster, but the backstory seems ready to type.

I'll have a peep at yours now X-P.