E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

Check out Explosion from IPW, its one of my best shows imo and I will return the reviews without a doubt!

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

After much delay part one of night two of the Chaos Cup has been posted. rate/hate/debate/masturbate.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Reviews for Decimation would be much appreciated. Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch appreciated. All reviews will be repped and returned.

Moonlight Drive

NOW has posted it's first show. I've already written up another show so I thought I'd wait for some feedback before starting Episode 3. I full intend for this BTB to last, so yeah, please review and help me out so I can improve. You'll all get rep and a return review

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Hey guys, come check out Decimation. It's awesome. The reviewers have reguarded it as the best show in POI history. Come see what all the hype is about. All reviews will be repped and returned by the end of the weekend.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
POI Episode 40 has been posted. All reviews will be repped and returned.

This weeks match card
I can't say, you'll have to read the show to find out. I can tell you that the New Hart Foundation takes on the Motor City Machine Guns.

Diablo4life

Reaction score
A new episode of Monday Night Raw: Revolution is up.

Armageddon is a mere 2 weeks away.

2h2gruo.png

seX-Power

The Aftermath of Week 1 in my BTB is posted. Check out all the statistics following the blockbuster first week of WWE 2009- Fast Forward to Future.

OWeapon

Reaction score
WWE-Last One Standing

Hi. I just posted the basic details of my first attempt at a BTB. Please go check it out. Any constructive criticism will be greatly appreciated, as I hope to improve throughout my time writing this BTB.

WWE-Last One Standing

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

ohai

First ever Carnage is up in the High Octane Wrestling thread. Be apart of history and review imo.

Qwake

I still think you guys should check out the last episode of Explosion for the year :eek: