E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

SWF! SWF! SWF!

The Future. :yes:

anyway I have a new BTB up I have the first show preview up to go along with it, feel free to check it out one time. I am not going to say that I will promise a review in return because I don't know how busy I will be but there are good chances of reviews being returned.

Thanks in advance.

Qwake

Preview of Explosion in IPW is up, this is the preview of what could be the biggest explosion yet so I would advise you all to check it out as well as the show once posted for rep/review in return :yes:

y2j__legend

Reaction score
My first show in AGEEEEEES is up, lazyness TBH. My first ever Smackdown that I have written in my current thread.

The Patriot

Reaction score
Yo, Inaugural Bash is up! The first DCW two hour special! Check it out...it's good stuff...you guys will see that I'm a credible booker and I'm here to stay by taking note of the first show...hope you like it...

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
POI Episode 39 has just been posted. This is the final show before Decimation next week

This weeks card
Match 1: Roderick Strong, Matt Sydal, Jack Evans, and Delirious vs. Teddy Hart, Petey Williams, Shelton Benjamin, and Chris Hero
Match 2: ??? vs. Tommy Dreamer (Hardcore rules)
Match 3: Chris Sabin vs. Jimmy Jacobs vs. Claudio Castagnoli
Match 4: Six Man War- Samoa Joe, Austin Aries, and CM Punk vs. AJ Styles, Nigel McGuinness, and Super Dragon

Also if you get the chance drop a review for the final night of the original Trios Tournament 2008.

All reviews will be repped and retuned.