• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
More teams have been announced for Trios Tournament 2008. Plus the show dates have been announced as well.

Moonlight Drive

WWE Raw: Where It All Begins, Again! has posted it's first show! Everybody should go review now before I go on a random spree of cheap plugging and drive the IWF into the ground!

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
POI Wrestling Episode 37 has just been posted.

This weeks card
Match 1: Ken Kennedy vs. Jimmy Jacobs
Match 2: Roderick Strong and Matt Sydal vs. Teddy Hart and Petey Williams
Match 3: Jeff Hardy vs. Rhino vs. Tommy Dreamer vs. Sabu for the Hardcore title
Match 4: Over the top rope battle royal- Samoa Joe vs. Austin Aries vs. CM Punk vs. Nigel McGuinness vs. AJ Styles vs. Super Dragon

Evil Austin

I know it took me about three weeks overdue but I got my first weekly show after the Royal Rumble on the road to wrestlemania up. Feel free to check it out if you have nothing else to do, and yea Ill get back on schedule just was busy last week went on camp.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
SWA Anarchy has been posted. Witness the aftermath of Hallowfest. As always the reviews shall be repped and returned.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Two more teams have been announced for Trios Tournament 2008. Look and be amazed at who they are.

Also if you get the time drop a review for POI.

Qwake

Explosion is up in IPW, It's probably one of my best shows ever promo-wise and there are some high flying matches as well as a BIG Main Event. Check it out :eek:

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
POI Wrestling Episode 38 Preview has been posted. I think that this weeks bonus match is one of my better ones.

Moonlight Drive

Still only one review for my first show, all reviews will be returned. Linky dink is my siggeh, all follow it now :gun_rifle:

Qwake

Preview for next Explosion is up, and also the last Explosion is still there so like, review :eek:

seX-Power

First edition of ECW up in WWE 2009- Fast Forward to Future. No reviews yet, so feel free to be the first. If ur not the first, I'll still love you. Just review damn it, otherwise the Polish will get you.

The Rated R CMStar

Preview and news for BTW Nitro have been posted. Don't miss the road to WrestleBowl!