E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
POI Wrestling Episode 41 has been posted. Feel free to check it out and drop a review.

This weeks match card
Match 1: Delirious vs. Go Shiozaki for the IC Title.
Match 2: Chris Sabin vs. Tyler Black
Match 3: Brian Kendrick vs. Sonjay Dutt
Match 4: Nigel McGuinness vs. Mike Quackenbush for the ROH Pure Championship

Yes you read the right, an ROH title is being defended in POI.

OWeapon

Reaction score
Please review the first Monday Night Raw from WWE-Last One Standing.

It's my first attempt at a BTB show, so any constructive criticism will be greatly appreciated.

OWeapon

Reaction score
The preview for the first edition of WWE-Last One Standing's first Smackdown! show has been posted! Give your predictions now! Note that the actual show may be delayed due to it being Christmas this week and all.
Also, don't forget to Review the first Monday Night Raw if you haven't done so! :wiggle:

The Rated R CMStar

First half of the 19998 Royal Rumble PPV has been posted. I wanted to get it out my system before Christmas.

Also, come on, you know you want to leave your predictions for WrestleBowl.

Reviews for the Royal Rumble will be returned.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Reviews for POI Episode 41 would be very very nice to have. I know a lot of peeps owe me reviews, so come on, pay up. :)

Evil Austin

Preview for SWF's first PPV Turning Point has been posted. The PPV should be up Saturday night.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Raw is up at The Commencement. All reviews will be returned.

Evil Austin

My PPV Is up in full. I decided to screw the two part deal but to have it in full form in one post.

Teel614

Reaction score
I just put up my first Pro Wrestling Revolution show Adrenaline, I will probably have the next weeks show up within the week.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
POI really needs some reviews.

It isn't even on the first page anymore.

I know that there are a lot of people who owe me reviews, so I'm hoping that they come this weekend.

There will not be a new POI, but Episode 41 has yet to get any reviews so it's like I posted a new show.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I will have a rant up on some of the sections BTB'ers later this week, and my new BTB is up. I will return any feedback, and if there's nothing to return to then reputation will be given. I suggest a certain CGK comes by my BTB :shifty:

Evil Austin

I have a new BTB up -- With in the first post a Royal Rumble pay per view. All feedback will be returned and I know there are some that owe me from last week reviewing about four people. Also on another note my SWF PPV is still available for reviews would really appreaciate anything.

Thanks in advance and all feedback in either BTB will be returned.