Ask This Guy a Question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

Hope it's all working out at work man

What do you think of the 3 stages of hell match at the Bash? I personally am happy with the match announcement, it has been too long (Armageddon 02) since the last one and they are always a great match. But the match choices in my opinion are not that exciting, a normal match is meh/ will be like half an hour long cause both guys are fresh, a falls count anywhere match is basically the same as a normal match except the pin falls can be outside the ring so it's a waste of space why not have like a cage or something here that is exciting. Do you agree?

Also are you into Majic? personally I am, I know it's all fake but I have been learning to do a lot of card tricks. I have one on the real you thread if you have seen it can you let me know what you think? if not it's cool.

It's special because as you say it hasn't been done, but unfortunatly the WWE has fallen into the same trap TNA is in where there over doing gimmick matches to death. As it is now, we already have an annual ladder match, annual elimination chamber matches, soon to be annual hell in a cell and submission matches. Who knows what else. Stretcher matches are rare, but there have been a few in the last little while. Falls Count Anywhere is not as common as most gimmick matches but seeing as almost every gimmick match ends up all over the arena anyways. If they really wanted a gimmick match that hadn't been done in a while instead of 3 Stages which they just end up using over used gimmicks, it should have been an Iron Man Match.

MikeRaw

You know what, Mr. Guy, I'm not liking your attitude. I did ask a question, if you cant tell what a question mark looks like. Well, now I dont have either COD but I do have Gears of War if you wanna play soemtime.

Mike, I guess he doesnt look like a monkeyl, but rather, a gigantic, buck toother squirrel. See for yourself.
n1171356849_30183324_6214402.jpg

He also listed this as a profile picture.
n1171356849_30183323_6252410.jpg

Anwyas, This Guy, How have you been recently? What Games for 360 do you have?

Do you actually think that's him? I doubt it. I'm betting he's some fat nerd.

This Guy

hey hey, I said take your squirl talk elsewhere. This thread is for asking me questions only not having your own private descussion

Evil Austin

Do you think the current day WWE woudl be a lot different if back in 2006 when Paul Heyman brought ECW back, instead of all of that Eric Bischoff say was fired from the GM spot of Raw not long before and brought back WCW as the third brand?

This Guy

Wanna move my posts?

How you been lately?

Do you think the current day WWE woudl be a lot different if back in 2006 when Paul Heyman brought ECW back, instead of all of that Eric Bischoff say was fired from the GM spot of Raw not long before and brought back WCW as the third brand?

well I had typed up a whole response, but then it got lost so I will reply to this later since I don't have time to type it up again

This Guy

Wanna move my posts?

naw its fine, I'm just being silly

How you been lately?

had a really bad week when you first sent this question....not really too sure, but things in my personal life are making up for stuff in my work life.

Not sure what your asking, but I personally always thought if the WWE was going to do brands they should have used the names they bought. Have a WWE Brand, a WCW Brand an ECW Brand, and keep them actually seperated. I prefered the Brand Seperation when it first started. I liked how for the most part everyone stayed on there own shows and that trades happened with better pre-planning and actually created shock and more intrest in story lines.

I liked when the different ppv's were brand specific and using the WWE, WCW & ECW names I would still do that.

MikeRaw

If you watched the most recent Raw, thoughts on the guest host announcement?

This Guy

on it being Batista and the Million $ Man or just in general?

I kinda like it. Its a little gimmicky, but it will keep things a little more fresh every week.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

how long after the wife missed her aunt flo visit did you start to think she might be pregnant? Cause mine hasn't had one in at least 6 weeks (I know that cause we've had sex the past 5 weeks)

This Guy

how long after the wife missed her aunt flo visit did you start to think she might be pregnant? Cause mine hasn't had one in at least 6 weeks (I know that cause we've had sex the past 5 weeks)

um, never suspected....I don't keep track of my wife's monthly activities...and even if I tried I am horrible with time and would lose track. She didn't suspect because of that either because likewise she is pretty bad with that kinda time and basically has to think back and figure it out. The only reason she suspected was because she was not feeling well and her mom asked "are you pregnant" then my wife had to think about it. If you've seen knocked up it was like that only not as funny and took less time.

Whats the best thing you've seen in wrestling this year?

everything Undertaker vs. HBK leading into Mania and of course there match at Mania. I still think it should have been the main event of the show.

This Guy

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????