Ask This Guy a Question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

Okay yeah its been done, I get it. But it was brought up in TDK's question thread and asked why I didn't have one. I hate being a copy cat, which is why I didn't have one. But I figured who cares do it anyways.

I will answer almost anything you ask, and I will answer it as honestly as I can no matter how personal. However note before you get all gung ho question happy, I said almost anything.

Ask away.

Hometown Kid

Do you have anything against me as a member? Or do you like me as a member?

MikeRaw

Wow, cant believe you never had one.

- Do you really really dislike any members on here?

-Thoughts on me as a member?

-Favorite wrestler(s)

-Wrestling fan for how long?

Sorry for the amount of questions, lol.

This Guy

Do you have anything against me as a member? Or do you like me as a member?

no I do not, and no I do not....but I don't dislike you as a member either. Remember that blip on the radar thing I said in Monkey's rant thread? Yeah thats you for me right now.

Wow, cant believe you never had one.

1) Do you really really dislike any members on here?

2) Thoughts on me as a member?

3) Favorite wrestler(s)

4) Wrestling fan for how long?

5) Sorry for the amount of questions, lol.

1) um, there are members that I wouldn't miss if they disapeared thats for sure, but its hard to dislike people you don't really know. There are people that I would block if I wasn't a super mod I'm sure.

2) Don't honestly have an opinion one way or the other. I don't really notice a lot of what you do other then in this section. You don't seem to be stupid which is always a plus. And for the most part I usually see your side of things even if I don't agree, so I guess I would say slightly above average.

3) of all time is Bret Hart. Currently its hard to say, Gregory Helms has always been a fav as well Edge & Christian.

4) The first wrestling event I ever watched was Wrestlemania 2...this was aprox 6 months after it happened though. Been hooked ever since. So that would mean aprox 22 years.

are you currently reading this question out loud?

No, my lips don't move when I read to myself.

This Guy

What do you think about me?

I don't think much of anything about you. I think you try to hard to be funny and fail at it most of the time. I think that you are a bit of an attention whore at times as well. I basically don't see you bring much of anything useful to the forums, however, I've heard you do gfx, and since I don't check that section my opinion could be skued. If whats in your signature is your work then your pretty good and one of the better gfx makers I've seen.

MikeRaw

2) Don't honestly have an opinion one way or the other. I don't really notice a lot of what you do other then in this section. You don't seem to be stupid which is always a plus. And for the most part I usually see your side of things even if I don't agree, so I guess I would say slightly above average.

Damn that ucks you only notice me here even though Im more active in wwe section :tongue1: lol
And good choice with Bret Hart.

Heres a question:
- Are you strictly into WWE or do you watch some other wrestling shows as well?

-Favorite member on here?

Qwake

Notice how he really likes Canadian lol...anyways...

How do you think TNA has been doing lately?

what do you think about Mr Kennedys recent push?

How do you feel about "King" Regal?

Hometown Kid

Ouch...I am pretty new though so I don't blame you.

Anyways, do you watch other shows besides wrestling?

This Guy

Damn that ucks you only notice me here even though Im more active in wwe section :tongue1: lol
And good choice with Bret Hart.

Heres a question:
- Are you strictly into WWE or do you watch some other wrestling shows as well?

-Favorite member on here?

In my defense I find the WWE discussion area kinda boring. People ranting and raving the same opinions most of the time, so I don't visit it much.

I watch TNA Impact most weeks, Raw is the only one I watch every week. ECW I miss most weeks though because its not on till Friday at Midnight here. Smackdown I usually catch every week as well. We've had a free preview of Fight Network the last 2 months and I tried to watch as much ROH & NOAH as possible, but its on at dumb hours and my work schedule didn't really allow it. I would watch as much wrestling as I could if I had the time.

I don't think I have a favourite member, but there are members I like more then others. Monkeystyle & Chuck being 2 of them. But truthfully I don't really talk to anyone outside of here to really know them the way a lot of other members do.

Notice how he really likes Canadian lol...anyways...

How do you think TNA has been doing lately?

what do you think about Mr Kennedys recent push?

How do you feel about "King" Regal?

Last I checked Gregory Helms was not Canadian, but whatever.

It seems to be going backwards. I really can't put my finger on it. Its pretty sad where people bitch about it being the all Angle show yet the first shows after losing the title the ratings drop. Russo defiantly needs to go as well as his style of booking that Jarrett seems to like so much. I think TNA's obsession with trying to get everyone on every show is one of its major downfalls because it just creates more gimmick matches and bigger clusterfucks. Sometimes less is more.

To combine your last two questions, I think the Regal/Kennedy fued has fantastic potential. I was at the House Show in Hamilton the week that Kennedy returned to Raw and the impromptude Tag match of Regal and Snitsky vs. Kennedy & Jericho was great. Those two work fantastic together. I think Kennedy has all the skills in the world to be a World Champion, though I think his time is close its not just yet. The King Regal gimmick is fantastic. I know some people hate it, and I still think that even ending the Orton/Triple H match for the house crowd as well on Raw that first week was pretty low. For TV fine, were watching for free anyways, but sending the people who paid money to sit in the crowd without a real main event? That sucks. Other then that though I love it. I love the pure hate reaction Regal gets for it. And I think it can lead to many many great new things.

Ouch...I am pretty new though so I don't blame you.

Anyways, do you watch other shows besides wrestling?

Not a lot. I usally will have the TV on (though ironically at the momment I don't). The only other show I watch religiously is Smallville. I do usually watch Survivor & Amazing Race which my wife & mother-in-law got me hooked on. But I could honestly take or leave those two shows. Smallville and Wrestling, thats about it.

Qwake

^ just so you know I wasnt saying Helms was Canadian I was just saying you really like Canadian Wrestlers...

what was your fav show this week, ECW, SD, RAW, IMPACT?

This Guy

^ just so you know I wasnt saying Helms was Canadian I was just saying you really like Canadian Wrestlers...

what was your fav show this week, ECW, SD, RAW, IMPACT?

Can't honestly say, I only saw Raw this week.

Rell

Reaction score
Funny story, the first time you ever repped me was for a thread I made entitled "Dont ask Rell sh*t", which of course was an "ask a question" spoof. Now you've gone and made one, This Guy has SOLD HIS SOUL TO THE DEVIL lol.

Not really a question, just a funny little story I guess.

This Guy

Funny story, the first time you ever repped me was for a thread I made entitled "Dont ask Rell sh*t", which of course was an "ask a question" spoof. lol, Now you've gone and made one, This Guy has SOLD HIS SOUL TO THE DEVIL lol.

Not really a question, just a funny little story I guess.

Well if your not going to ask a question, get the fuck out. lol j/k

Yeah I guess I sold out a little.