Ask This Guy a Question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hometown Kid

Who is the best Straight-Edge Renegade on the forum in your opinion?

This Guy

Why do people like yourself and the man ChUCK himself think that every time I say the word chuck (Which is also like a slang word for throw) that I am actually refering to the CHUCK on this forum?

I don't, I was trying to be funny, but obviously humor is lost on you.

Who's your favorite legend?

you'd have to be a little more specific, legend on IWF, in wrestling, history?

Who is the best Straight-Edge Renegade on the forum in your opinion?

nobody, because for reasons already stated anyone bragging about being Straight Edged and thinking that makes them sound cool is lame

do you always have to be this Guy??

Well yes, if I was This Cop I'd be arrested for impersinating an Officer of the Law, if I was This Gal, it would make my wife a Lesbian, This Guy just seemed to define me better.

have you ever videotaped yourself lighting your own fart?

I've never lighted my own fart at all, so that would be a no.

Sex or Money?

depends, sex with who and how much money we talking about?

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
Who do you think contributes most to the forum?

Did you ever think Monkey would make it to Admin status?

Is Rell a good member or a glorified spammer?

This Guy

Who do you think contributes most to the forum?

Did you ever think Monkey would make it to Admin status?

Is Rell a good member or a glorified spammer?

Um honestly? Me. But thats mainly because I really only have time most days for my own stuff. So I'm sure now everyone will tell me how wrong I am.

Hell no. I never thought he'd make Mod let alone Admin. Part of me in all honesty was annoyed that I was never considered, but truthfully I wouldn't want the job anyways. I've always been impressed with Monk, Chuck & even Chaos (when he's around) ablility to be on top of everything here...I just don't have that kinda dedication for this place. Maybe its because of the ownership feeling you may gain from being an admin, I don't know.

I would say most of the time glorified spammer, however, when he posts even here in Rell in a Thread and makes a point, he makes his arguements well and its hard to argue with him even when you may disagree with him.

Rell

Reaction score
lol Why does everyone hate me all of a sudden :sad:

Hometown Kid

What do you have against me saying i'm a Straight-Edge Renegade? You seem to think I just say it to look good or something...when in reality I'm just trying to spread the word! The Renegade part I say because I write my own rules & then break the rules that I wrote...it has nothing to do with WCW...even though I understand where the hate's coming from on that part but...you act like it's bad to say you're Straight-Edge...

This Guy

lol Why does everyone hate me all of a sudden :sad:

I don't hate you. But and forgive me for the comparison, but its like John Cena in the WWE, when it was cool for him to be liked everyone liked him. When it wasn't cool to be a fan, people claimed they hated him. Its usually from some source of jealousy. Now I think too many people kiss your ass, and jump on the Rell Banwagon, but I don't think you should be hated either. You make me laugh with your posts and thats always a good thing in my book.

What do you have against me saying i'm a Straight-Edge Renegade? You seem to think I just say it to look good or something...when in reality I'm just trying to spread the word! The Renegade part I say because I write my own rules & then break the rules that I wrote...it has nothing to do with WCW...even though I understand where the hate's coming from on that part but...you act like it's bad to say you're Straight-Edge...

Its not that I have a problem with you saying it. Lets throw out the Renegade part because seriously you just are sounding more and more like an idiot (writing my own rules and then breaking them?) Lets concentrate on the actual Straight-Edge lifestyle. You say your trying to spread the word. Well I'm a Christian. And Christians are told to spread the word too. (mind you in the Bible there talking about the word of God, not Straight Edge), But there is a difference between spreading the word and beating someone over the head with a Bible. Beating people over the head with a Bible is more likely to drive someone away from Christianity. Your way of "spreading" the Straight Edge word, is Bible beating style. If anything your going to cause more people to go out and drink and do drugs.

Qwake

I can say smurf in RIAT without getting an infraction right? :)

did you like JD?

what was your fav match?

if you didnt watch it, what did you think of the results?

This Guy

I can say smurf in RIAT without getting an infraction right? :)

did you like JD?

what was your fav match?

if you didnt watch it, what did you think of the results?

yes, unfortunatly

it was alright. not the best PPV, but certainly not the worst.

HBK vs. Jericho

I watched it therefore by your questions wording I am not allowed to have an opinion on the results

Hometown Kid

Do you realize that i'm kidding when I say "I write my own rules then I break those rules"?
I do go a little overboard sometimes on Straight-Edge & I am christian also but i'm just messin' around...seriously I mostly just mention that in RIAT & the entrance ramp anyway...aren't you just supposed to have fun? I annoy you mostly sometimes but it's not like i'm crossing a line or anything...