Ask This Guy a Question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

only when I'm having a nightmare. Then I wake up and thank God that I'm not that desperate for attention.

This Guy

^lol

How are you?
Cold or Hot weather?

I'm okay

its cold for the most part, but it was quite mild this afternoon I was able to go out later in just a hooded sweater.

Would you like to see a new wwe champion or keep sheamus as wwe's young lion?

I hate rapid title changes and truth is Sheamus isn't that bad, I think he's done a pretty good job. But that said I don't know if this was the right time or not. And I'm also pretty sure he won't be champion after Rumble anyways.

LKP

If tna had to book a title match who would you pick to be in it and win it.

1, Hogan
2, Flair
3. Jeff jarrett

This Guy

If tna had to book a title match who would you pick to be in it and win it.

1, Hogan
2, Flair
3. Jeff jarrett

Are those my only options? Cause those options we might as well change the name to WCW and call Vince McMahon up right now and tell him to make out a cheque to Panda Energy and the Carter family cause this company is doomed if those are the only guys worthy of a title shot.

This Guy

Its what tna will probably do dude, so we have to expect it lol.

Thats not a question.....and although I have doubt that Hogan probably will have a title run at some point I have faith that it won't get to that point anytime soon....seeing as Hogan can barely walk at the momment.

This Guy

Okay yeah its been done, I get it. But it was brought up in TDK's question thread and asked why I didn't have one. I hate being a copy cat, which is why I didn't have one. But I figured who cares do it anyways.

I will answer almost anything you ask, and I will answer it as honestly as I can no matter how personal. However note before you get all gung ho question happy, I said almost anything.

Ask away.

Bumping for the new people who may want to. Lets get this ball rolling.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
What was your favorite period of wrestling?

Who is your favorite poster, past and present?

Do you have facebook, and if you do, do you play all of those games they have on there?

Did you like WCW or WWF better?

Have you ever been to a live wrestling event?

This Guy

What was your favorite period of wrestling?

Who is your favorite poster, past and present?

Do you have facebook, and if you do, do you play all of those games they have on there?

Did you like WCW or WWF better?

Have you ever been to a live wrestling event?

Attitude Era, but I've enjoyed every period of wrestling

Don't know that I have a favourite poster to be honest

Yes, and no, facebook games are lame...though I do play the Uno sometimes, but thats cause I just like Uno

WWF

A lot, including the Breakdown 98 PPV, Wrestlemania 18, More House shows then I can remember 2 or 3 Live Raws, and a Smackdown taping.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
Do you think there will ever be another Attitude Era, or something similar to it?

Will The Rock ever return full time to wrestling?

DX or NWO?

Who was your favorite wrestler as a child?

Have you ever smoked?

Does your wife enjoy wrestling as well?

Hogan or Austin?

Do you love or hate John Cena?

Will Triple H take over the WWE when Vince retires?

Famou$ 187

Whats your favorite quote?
How many pillows do you have on your bed?
Whats your favorite disney movie?
What movie are you most looking forward to see this year?
Why do you think that you are better than everyone else?
How big do you think your ego is?
Do you want a pet zebra?
Whats your favorite snack cake?
Why did you take this thread idea & run with it?
Do you like lemonheads?
What do you think about the current state of america?
What do you think about the current state of this site?

This Guy

Do you think there will ever be another Attitude Era, or something similar to it?

Yeah I think so. I don't think it will be anytime soon with the current TNA product, but should they ever become a viable competitor, I could see McMahon pulling out of the PG programing.

Will The Rock ever return full time to wrestling?

I doubt it. What would be the point? He seems to be doing well with the Movies and by the time it ever happened should he want to he's be quite a bit older that no one would really even care anymore. So most likely not.

DX or NWO?

DX

Who was your favorite wrestler as a child?

Bret Hart

Have you ever smoked?

no

Does your wife enjoy wrestling as well?

a little bit. She doesn't watch it, but she enjoys going to live events, and she will watch it occasionally, but only the WWE, she won't watch TNA at all and refused to goto a TNA House Show when they had one here in Hamilton.

Hogan or Austin?
Austin...haven't been a fan of Hogan's in 22 years. And I only watched wrestling for 2 years prior to that, and even then although I didn't hate Hogan as I have for 22 years, I didn't really like him either.

Do you love or hate John Cena?
Neither. Like Hogan in the first 2 years of my wrestling watching life. I think Cena is a decent entertainer/preformer. I think he does make things intresting but he doesn't do it for me.

Will Triple H take over the WWE when Vince retires?

assuming he and Stephanie haven't divoreced I'm sure he will, but not in the same reguards. I'm sure Stephanie will be more in charge, but I'm sure he will have an important role

Whats your favorite quote?

The Truth Hurts

How many pillows do you have on your bed?

currently 2.

Whats your favorite disney movie?

Up

What movie are you most looking forward to see this year?

nothing yet

Why do you think that you are better than everyone else?

don`t remember ever saying I was.

How big do you think your ego is?

pretty small. pretty sure I don`t have an ego, or least not much of one

Do you want a pet zebra?

no

Whats your favorite snack cake?

jos louis

Why did you take this thread idea & run with it?

*shrugs*, I don`t know to be honest. I remember lots of people had them when I started, and I think in TDK`s he was asking me questions so I figured might as well give people a place to ask.

Do you like lemonheads?

not sure I know what a lemonhead is

What do you think about the current state of america?

don`t really care, not being american.

What do you think about the current state of this site?

I think things are fine, and I`m happy with how things are.