Ask This Guy a Question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
More like ownage :shifty:.

So do I get a celebration on the main event of RAW or something?

LKP

Do you think Mr perfects career in wwe was a bit underrated? I do i don't think he deserves the recognition he deserves.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
What is he on about? (Intended for Legendkillerpunk)

LKP

Me? Mr Perfect he should get more recognition. I made a thread about this but i wanted this guys view.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I don't think he deserves the recognition he deserves

Yep, the makes sense.

This Guy

Do you think Mr perfects career in wwe was a bit underrated? I do i don't think he deserves the recognition he deserves.

What is he on about? (Intended for Legendkillerpunk)

Me? Mr Perfect he should get more recognition. I made a thread about this but i wanted this guys view.

Yep, the makes sense.

yeah exactly what I was talking about in the other thread and why I believe he is Small Show. His replies constantly contridict what he is saying.

anyways, on Mr. Perfects career, I think he gets the correct amount of recognition for his WWE career. Yeah he was a great wrestler but what did he accomplish other then being at the top of the upper mid card?

Reaction score
He isn't. Believe it or not, I'm friends with both of them on Facebook. LKP's name is Darran. TSS' name is John Niccols (or some shit). LKP looks older than he should (in a Mickey Rourke kind of way). TSS looks like a monkey.

Anyways...........

We need to play sometime on XBox Live. Got COD 4 or World at War?

Reaction score
You know what, Mr. Guy, I'm not liking your attitude. I did ask a question, if you cant tell what a question mark looks like. Well, now I dont have either COD but I do have Gears of War if you wanna play soemtime.

Mike, I guess he doesnt look like a monkeyl, but rather, a gigantic, buck toother squirrel. See for yourself.
n1171356849_30183324_6214402.jpg

He also listed this as a profile picture.
n1171356849_30183323_6252410.jpg

Anwyas, This Guy, How have you been recently? What Games for 360 do you have?

This Guy

take your squirl talk elsewhere

I don't play cod or gow

streesed out, major panic attacks etc. Work is really bad right now.

Evil Austin

Hope it's all working out at work man

What do you think of the 3 stages of hell match at the Bash? I personally am happy with the match announcement, it has been too long (Armageddon 02) since the last one and they are always a great match. But the match choices in my opinion are not that exciting, a normal match is meh/ will be like half an hour long cause both guys are fresh, a falls count anywhere match is basically the same as a normal match except the pin falls can be outside the ring so it's a waste of space why not have like a cage or something here that is exciting. Do you agree?

Also are you into Majic? personally I am, I know it's all fake but I have been learning to do a lot of card tricks. I have one on the real you thread if you have seen it can you let me know what you think? if not it's cool.