Ask This Guy a Question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jaybsty

Reaction score
Do you think if you love a chick for 10 years when the sex becomes as repetitive as wrestling is and you still love wrestling anyway then it's time to get married because you'll love each other forever even if it gets boring for a few months?

This Guy

Do you think everyone's just band wagoning Wrestlemania, with a minority of people saying it was bad, and then everyone follows along? Or do you think it really was as bad as it was said to be?

Christian Cage, where do you see him going in the next few months?

CM Punk, what route are they going to take with his new MITB win?

Who's winning you're trivia tournament?

I still haven't watched Mania yet (though I have it downloaded) so I can't really fairly judge one way or the other.

No idea. Probably sitting mid to upper mid card on Raw or Smackdown

I don't know, but since you have till the end of the next Wrestlemania to use it, what I wouldn't mind seeing is like at WM26 someone wins MITB and cash it in that night after one of the title matches winning the title, then have CM Punk come out right after cashing in his MITB and beating that person to win the title.

"Who is winning you are trivia tournament?" No idea, but you guys have 2 more days to make edits and changes.

Who does pubeshow think he is....Answering Questions in yo-Question Thread?!

he thinks just cause his name is in red now he is some sort of super mod or something. lol

Do you think if you love a chick for 10 years when the sex becomes as repetitive as wrestling is and you still love wrestling anyway then it's time to get married because you'll love each other forever even if it gets boring for a few months?

wow, I don't even know where to start with such a poorly asked question which although creative is not even close to a fair comparison.

Reaction score
Okay, because I am not sure if I sent you one before and you refused it or if I just totally brainfarted and forgot to send it to you. But Thank you.

So do you have any reaction to the "satellite" launching by Kim Jong Il?

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
You play the 360?

If so, do you have the vintage white box, or the ELITE?

What games do you play, or have you played?

This Guy

Okay, because I am not sure if I sent you one before and you refused it or if I just totally brainfarted and forgot to send it to you. But Thank you.

So do you have any reaction to the "satellite" launching by Kim Jong Il?

I know nothing about it. I don't keep up with current events.

You play the 360?

If so, do you have the vintage white box, or the ELITE?

What games do you play, or have you played?

I've had my 360 pretty much since launch so its an oldschool white

um too many to list. Assasins Creed, Mass Effect, Fable 2, Lego Everything, WWE Smackdown vs. Raw (07, 08, 09), Marvel Ultimate Alliance, TNA Impact, Bully, GTA 4, Saints Row 1 & 2, Halo 3, um, there are others.

do we get anything for winning the gm pool?

Bragging rights? I don't know. I would do prizes and what not but then there would have to be a sign up fee.

Christian

Reaction score
damn. maybe you should ask someone to make lil banners for each winner that we could put in our sig? that says like Christian - Group B GM Pool Winner 08/09 Season. that'd be kinda cool I guess.

This Guy

Why not forum prizes?

Have you played Fallout 3? Reccomend it?

Like what exactly?

No, but from what I've been told, totally woth it.

damn. maybe you should ask someone to make lil banners for each winner that we could put in our sig? that says like Christian - Group B GM Pool Winner 08/09 Season. that'd be kinda cool I guess.

I could, but you could do that too. I mean how many more images to people really need in there signatures? lol To me thats just another image to crowd up space.

Christian

Reaction score
thats true. well maybe we could be the first people in the random order for picking up/dropping free agents :D

KenFan4life

Reaction score
whoa...you play xbox live?

dude....add me!(if you want to....)

anyways....if Batista opened a Pizza Parlor(Batista's Pizza) would you grab a bite to eat there or would you skip it?

This Guy

whoa...you play xbox live?

dude....add me!(if you want to....)

anyways....if Batista opened a Pizza Parlor(Batista's Pizza) would you grab a bite to eat there or would you skip it?

I guess it would depend on how expensive the food was. lol