Ask This Guy a Question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

He's someone who could ban you, and you shoud care , because he may?

This Guy

Who the fuck are you and why should I care?

Don't recall ever telling you to care, however to answer your question, I'm one of the admins around here. I'm also the one that just gave you an infraction. I couldn't decide which one to give you so I went with inapropriate language. I supose I could have gone with undermining authority.

Luke

Don't recall ever telling you to care, however to answer your question, I'm one of the admins around here. I'm also the one that just gave you an infraction. I couldn't decide which one to give you so I went with inapropriate language. I supose I could have gone with undermining authority.

1. I didn't ask you why you told me to care, I asked why I should care about you.

2. Congrats, hope that works out for you. E-cred is very important.

3. Not an infraction! :surprise: However will I pick up chicks now?!

4. How is asking who you are insubordination or undermining? Do you punch people who ask you your name? I hope not.

5. Your e-penis is massive.

And finally, my question...

Do you give out infractions so that you can feel that you matter or because you are compensating for an astoundingly small penis?

This Guy

1. I didn't ask you why you told me to care, I asked why I should care about you.

2. Congrats, hope that works out for you. E-cred is very important.

3. Not an infraction! :surprise: However will I pick up chicks now?!

4. How is asking who you are insubordination or undermining? Do you punch people who ask you your name? I hope not.

5. Your e-penis is massive.

And finally, my question...

Do you give out infractions so that you can feel that you matter or because you are compensating for an astoundingly small penis?

1. I can read. You asked why should you care, and I said I didn;t ask you too. Meaning if you don't want to care, then don't. Cause I sure as hell don't.

2. Could not care about e-cred, but clearly you are looking to build yours as one of the crappiest posters on the site. Good job.

3. I'm sure you don't pick up many chicks anyways, so its all good.

4. Its not what you asked, its the manor in which you asked it.

5. okay then...

6. I give out infractions because its part of my job as an admin on the site. deal with it.

BTW: You didn't actually ask 6 questions and you seem to be a little obsessed with my penis. Thats kinda creepy.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Is it funny when I open up like 15 windows and use the anger button on each in a row?

MikeRaw

-Do you think that was Viva La Luke, or whatever his name is... The guy did say he used to be here (in his hello thread)...?
-Did you see Raw this Monday?
-If so, what'd you think of the whole thing with Jericho and Flair?
-Thoughts on the Aussies beign sent to "Gaol"?
-Favourite of those damn australians?
-Least favourite?

This Guy

-Do you think that was Viva La Luke, or whatever his name is... The guy did say he used to be here (in his hello thread)...?
-Did you see Raw this Monday?
-If so, what'd you think of the whole thing with Jericho and Flair?
-Thoughts on the Aussies beign sent to "Gaol"?
-Favourite of those damn australians?
-Least favourite?

-probably, I don't think he liked me back then so it might explain his quick e-hate for me.

-yes

-I kept waiting for Austin's music to hit and Austin to kick Jericho's ass setting up Austin vs. Jericho for Mania instead.

-I don't like it to be honest.

-don't really have one

-don't really have one

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
I'm not really sure to be quite honest, I've just decided lately that my new favorite animal is the Walrus, I mean they are just awesome in every single way, and wanted to know if my opinion was shared

Next question

Am I a decent member? Like on a scale of one to ten one being just terrible and 10 being awesome

This Guy

i don't rate members anymore in this....and you probably wouldn't like the answer anyways.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
is the lead singer of rush a chick?

if so, do you consider her to be more talented then paramore's lead singer?

is paramore's lead singer a ginger or a poser?

ever get a male camuel toe at some point in life?

This Guy

is the lead singer of rush a chick?

if so, do you consider her to be more talented then paramore's lead singer?

is paramore's lead singer a ginger or a poser?

ever get a male camuel toe at some point in life?

no

reguardless, yes rush is better then paramore in ever aspect

IDK

didn't know that was possible