Ask This Guy a Question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
lol do you actually remember that thread though?

and what do you think of all the parody gimmicks in TNA? Lethal, Petey, Sharkboy, etc.?

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
You actually like my GFX? Holy crap... I thought I sucked.

This Guy

lol do you actually remember that thread though?

and what do you think of all the parody gimmicks in TNA? Lethal, Petey, Sharkboy, etc.?

sort of....

Although they are funny, I don't think it helps TNA build towards a positive future. Guys like Jay Lethal & Petey Williams specifically are some of the most talented in ring preformers. They need to develope there own personalities if they want to sucseed in the future. Being a copy cat will always be entertaining, but doesn't put butts in the seats ultimately or cash in the companies pocket.

This Guy

You actually like my GFX? Holy crap... I thought I sucked.

There good for the simplicity. Too many people try to get too fancy and they end up being too loud. Remember, sometimes less is more.

Famou$ 187

Whats your favorite color?
Whats your favorite movie?
Whats your favorite tv show?

Hometown Kid

Do you have a favorite musical act/band?
Why are you so serious all the time?
Why aren't you a Straight-Edge Renegade?

HHHforever

Reaction score
How comes no one asks me a question on my ask me a question thread? :(

And since I've seen the pictures and I'm sure you've answered this before but I don't think I've seen it, how exactly did you get backstage at WM 18?

Also one last one, who would you have be the next WWE Champion and why?

This Guy

Whats your favorite color?
Whats your favorite movie?
Whats your favorite tv show?

Fav colour is green
Movie-not sure I have one...always loved Shawshank Redemption
TV Show - Smallville currently

Do you have a favorite musical act/band?
Why are you so serious all the time?
Why aren't you a Straight-Edge Renegade?

not really
I'm not, people just assume that I am
Why do you assume I'm not straight edge? I don't drink, I don't do drugs and I don't smoke.....Never have, never will, never seen the need. I was straight edge before people thought straight edge was cool...I say that because saying your straight edge isn't actually cool. And the reason why I'm not a Renegade is because who would want to be named after a cheesey Ultimate Warrior Rip off from WCW that actually made Ultimate Warrior look talented.

How comes no one asks me a question on my ask me a question thread? :(

And since I've seen the pictures and I'm sure you've answered this before but I don't think I've seen it, how exactly did you get backstage at WM 18?

Also one last one, who would you have be the next WWE Champion and why?

I don't know, I didn't even know you had one.

I wasn't backstage at WM18, that was from Fan Axxess part of the WM18 weekend. $5 donation to make a wish got a picture with a WWE superstar(s)

um, no one really, I don't think of wrestling really that way. I try to enjoy wrestling for what it is. Your not disapointed as much.

Wrestling Station

1-What language you speak apart from English?
2-Do you sell "pirate copy" DVDs? :nonono: lol
3-What is your opinion about the situation in Afghanistan right now!!!
4-If you were allowed to pick between two things, which one would you pick instead of the other? Between food and water! (and state the reasons)
5-Why arent you posting bets about UEFA Champions League?!

John

when will you update the Grou p GM Pool Leadersboard?
And How Are You?

the dark knight

why do you have to take everything i take too seriously?

why do you always take "i disagree with you" as a "I FUCKING HATE YOUR GUTS"?

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
What is your opinion of my "spam HIAT" gimmick?

What do you think of my sig? (The Flair one)

What do you think of my avatar? (Megadeth own!)

WHy don't you like music?

How can you not like music!?

Why am I asking so many questions?

How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

This Guy

1-What language you speak apart from English?
2-Do you sell "pirate copy" DVDs? :nonono: lol
3-What is your opinion about the situation in Afghanistan right now!!!
4-If you were allowed to pick between two things, which one would you pick instead of the other? Between food and water! (and state the reasons)
5-Why arent you posting bets about UEFA Champions League?!

1) None. French was the only other language I was semi taught in school. Normally you start learning in grade 4, and I didn't start until grade 6. It was so much more advanced for me personally I never was able to pick it up.

2) No. Nor would I for anyone who is thinking about trying to get there hands on some of my wrestling collection

3) Don't really keep up on the news so I really don't have an opinion. I've always been a firm believer though that you should be fixing problems in your own country before trying to fix other countries problems, though I know this is a little different thats just genreally how I feel about most situations in the world.

4) Um food I guess. Water is okay when your thirsty or hot, but it doesn't really have any flavour. I like to have flavour.

5) Because no one posted in my Feedback section.

Are you kidding me?

Did I make a joke?

Can i spam your thread?

no, I actually considered posting mine in my own section...I may still move it there.

when will you update the Grou p GM Pool Leadersboard?
And How Are You?

sometime today.

I'm okay thanks.

why do you have to take everything i take too seriously?

why do you always take "i disagree with you" as a "I FUCKING HATE YOUR GUTS"?

I don't take everything you say seriously, its just that when you get in arguements in the staff section over everything like the one your having with Monk right now its hard to believe that anything you say is a joke.

Because you don't present it in a I disagree with you kinda way. Using the Trivia you believe I screwed you on, you didn't PM me with your disagreement or complaint, you created a "This Guy fucking screwed me thread" And tried to get people to back up your opinion. That doesn't say to me "I disagree with you" that to me says "I hate you and disagree with you and am going to try and get as many people to agree with me as possible"

What is your opinion of my "spam HIAT" gimmick?

What do you think of my sig? (The Flair one)

What do you think of my avatar? (Megadeth own!)

WHy don't you like music?

How can you not like music!?

Why am I asking so many questions?

How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

Its pretty lame, and its been done by well almost everyone

Its pretty cool. Flair is cool.

I'm indifferent to it.

Where did I say I didn't like music?

Again same question, I said I didn't really have a favourite, doesn't mean I hate music. Music just isn't my passion like it is for others.

Because your an attention whore (hense your first question?)

I beleive thats a question only a certain Wallace Administrator can answer.