01/04 iMPACT! Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr.Enigma

Reaction score
What...what did I not say...again, in my other thread, I think the idea of being unknown and off the cuff with TNA this week has taken WWE off their game to some degree because they did not know what to expect and to be honest, unless they merged the two to three shows, I don't think RAW with Bret is enough for tonight's situation. And so far, TNA is not doing a bad job at all. When I flipped back to RAW, it was the same old thing.

Reaction score
Damn!!! This Hogan/JJ feud looks interesting and good. Hope to see where this is going.

Yeah, they are knocking Jeff down a peg...which is good. I like Jeff the wrestler better than Jeff the "I OWN EVERYTHING, I DID EVERYTHING" man

And with Eric Bischoff running the show now, the general managing charisma levels just went UPPPPP.

And I'm glad that Bobby is turning heel, maybe he can get some real heat. Krystal seems to, and she only said 5 wrods.

Mr.Enigma

Reaction score
Bischoff is gold and I will say it again, TNA's concept of being unknown as to what was going to happen tonight has definitely worked in their favor.

Mr.Enigma

Reaction score
Oh and also, a DAMN GREAT ENDING as well with all that good ole anticipation that the authentic or classic wrestling has been missing. A great classic beat down with a stare of unknown/questionable answers.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
I was concerned at the weak finish to the opening match and the assload of the commercials, but damn, this turned into the best Impact of all time. I don't even know what else to say. It was fantastic on every level.

Mr.Enigma

Reaction score
You guys really thought that show was awesome?

Yes, and it was how they gave their overall presentation of the show as well. Even with all the new faces and older talents invading to a degree, they still maintained balance, surprise affects, and a great product overall.

This was IMO as well the best Impact of all time and I sure hope the ratings validate the showing they put on here tonight. Great job TNA and I hope this is truly the beginning of something big for Monday Nights and for wrestling period.

xtremebadass

Man, I want to see one person defend the train wreck that is WWE Raw compared to tonight's TNA OMFG

I can't even begin to talk about the epicness that was iMPACT!

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Indeed. I'm gonna find a download of tonight's impact so I can relive it over and over again.

And another thing-did TNA fire all the producer monkeys? Cause that was probably the best produced TNA I've seen ever. Very few camera botches (except for them missing Homicide falling from the cage)

Klide

I actually got to agree with you guys. I flipped channels durring Raw commercial breaks. But I said that I wasent even gonna watch TNA but Raw was boring enough to change that. Everytime I flipped channels TNA had more action going on while on raw it was more promos. TNA won this ratings without a doubt.