01/04 iMPACT! Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

See this is the thing, I just moved a month ago. My old cable company broadcast Impact in HD even though Spike itself was not an HD channel.

Now though I have Comcast and there's no HD Impact. It really pisses me off.

Interesting...

Yeah, Impact looks like shit. I don't remember if when I was with my previous cable provider it was even being broadcast in HD yet, but one thing is for sure... it's sure as hell not HD on my current one. I've got an older pretty big tube TV in the basement and Impact looks a hell of a lot better on that than it does on my plasma.

The Rated R CMStar

The REAL measuring stick of the "best wrestler" is who drew the most. That's Hogan, end of story. I don't know where you saw Flair say that, but if you search on Youtube for Flair on the show "Off The Record" he says flat out that Hogan is the best ever. I think you are completely full of shit.

Actually, both Bruno Sammartino and Stone Cold Steve Austin beg to differ. Hell, John Cena can claim he has sold more PPVs than Hogan. But it's nice to see you are trying to shift away from the fact that you said the best wrestler was Kurt Angle and now divide it in two.

If you're talking about putting on the "Best" matches, no one can touch Kurt Angle. He won an Olympic Gold Medal with a broken freakin' neck.

His olympic medal quite frankly is irrelevant. Shawn Michaels. Period.

LKP

No i do not get it. Yeah hogans work get beat up all match hulk up punch punch, kick and leg drop. oh my god damn him he works so hard in the ring. I know he worked hard etc etc. But his time was the 80s and 90's. Plus u saying welsh cunt makes me think you are from England. Who are you beer's brother shandy?

Reaction score
Hahahaha, I'm from America, the greatest country in the world. If you want to get specific I'm Washington DC born and bred.

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE
BY THE DAWNS EARLY LIGHT
WHAT SO PROUUUDLY WE HAILED
DOO DOO DUM DUM DOO DOO DOO

Reaction score
HOLY CRAP! On UFC Unleashed they just showed Waltman and Hall in the crowd.

GETTIN' THE BAND BACK TOGETHER! Fuck I bet they are smoking so much fucking weed.

Reaction score
JEFF HARDY JUST SHOWED UP! OMG!!!!

FUCKING VINCE, PREPARE FOR FUCKING WAR!!!!

Goddamn I love this, we're gonna get COMPETITION again!

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
No contest in a steel asylum? That's how you want to start the biggest show ever, right?

But Hardy showing up was sweet.

Reaction score
This is where one of you pieces of shit say Flair is washed up and whatever.... you godless smurfs.

Reaction score
^^^Glad they shut you up.

Is it just me or does Scott Hall look severly out of shape? Out of shape and old. X-Pac doesn't look to bad, but I hope they aren't just bringing these people to do TNA's version of nWo...

Oh and +1 to TNA, for having Jeff Hardy come back.

And this poker series thing better get better than it is quickly...that was probably the stupidest part they've shown so far.