01/04 iMPACT! Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Yes this does deserve it's own thread. I will let you guys take the wheel and let your imaginations fly. DISCUSS...

Confirmed Matchups:

KO Title
Tara* vs. ODB

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
The Knockout tag titles are on the line too.

I got high hopes for this show. Don't let me down Hogan.

noumenon

I'm actually looking forward to sitting down and watching wrestling on a Monday. I'll actually be able to hit my "last" button on the remote.

Reaction score
WHEN YOU TALK ABOUT IMPACT YOU GOTTA TALK ABOUT THE MAIN MAN DUDE! AND I'M NOT TALKIN' ABOUT THE HULKSTER, I'M TALKIN' ABOUT TNA WORLD CHAMPION AJ STYLES, BROTHER!!!!

WE'RE GONNA SHOCK THE WORLD, DUDES!

Okay just had to get that out of my system. So pumped for Impact. Hogan is wrestling, always has been, always will be.

He's gonna give TNA that edge they need to start competing.

xtremebadass

Come Monday Night I expect Hulk Hogan to be the biggest camera whore EVER.

LKP

Me also XBA. Every other segment he will be in. i bet you he makes Aj vs angle vs joe at Genesis. After joe tries to cah in on impact and loses or fucks it up. Lashley comes out turns heel and takes out hogan.

Axis

Taking out Hogan would be a face move, imo. Did Hogan not hear the chants at Turning Point in the main event saying "this is what we want!"

Reaction score
It's the same thing, but you didn't hear it from me.

You talk to any actual wrestler like Flair, Hogan, Triple H, whoever, they will make no bones about saying that Angle is the best wrestler on the planet.

When you come onto the internet smarky smarky land, you hear all kinds of BS to the contrary.

xtremebadass

It's the same thing, but you didn't hear it from me.

You talk to any actual wrestler like Flair, Hogan, Triple H, whoever, they will make no bones about saying that Angle is the best wrestler on the planet.

When you come onto the internet smarky smarky land, you hear all kinds of BS to the contrary.

YES. There are a ton of dumbass fans on the internet. To this day I have no clue what Smark or Mark means, but I don't really care.

Unfortunately you stumbled on the forum full of the stupidest wrestling fans the world has ever seen.

Didn't TNA fire Lashley yet? He should just stick to MMA, he already signed with Strikeforce so I don't want to see him around anymore. Supposedly he's No. 1 Contender from the Thanksgiving show...did he ever get that title shot? No! Does anyone care? NO!

Reaction score
It's cool xtreme, I see that while we have tons of dumbass kids who read newsboards and use words that wrestlers don't even use like "PUSH" or whatever... it's cool.

I see you're here, and a few other normal people so it's okay.

We have to stick together, us normal dudes who get laid.

xtremebadass

It's cool xtreme, I see that while we have tons of dumbass kids who read newsboards and use words that wrestlers don't even use like "PUSH" or whatever... it's cool.

I see you're here, and a few other normal people so it's okay.

We have to stick together, us normal dudes who get laid.

that last line was a little random but okay lol

PeepShow

FUCKIN PUMPED~!

2jea0h.gif