01/04 iMPACT! Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Just seen the show, I might have been the last one to see it here. LOL. Anyway, From someone who hasn't seen a full show of TNA in a long time, I got to say they pulled off what they hyped for. So many talent backstage and many possible feuds to come. The nWo looks like it's starting to have another incarnation but the direction Hulk took it too looked different. It looked like they were willing to put the young talent over. Maybe it's giving them the benefit of the doubt but the show looked like it was gonna put the promotion to another level.

Not sure though. Hope they follow through or they would've just wasted all the momentum their picking up. I know their not ready for a competition with the WWE, Not for a long time but if they follow through properly maybe their hopes of competing would finally mean something.

leapyear29

Reaction score
TNA is growing but still needs improvement. i watched TNA Impact and it remains me of the new WCW..