Your worst hangover?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AF.

Reaction score
Fell down a slope into a creek, ruining shoes and jeans also cutting myself in mutliple places in the process. Managed to get home but woke up in a pile of my own spew, and spewed all over the floor over night in my drunken state. Worst part of it I had work later that day but managed to get healthy just in time.

Yours?

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
New Years Eve 2009, friends house party. Got told I smashed down a cupboard door shouting "I need a piss" because I thought it was the toilet. Had to be carried home (bear in mind I'm 6ft 4' and around 16st at the time).

Woke up with my leg badly scarred as it had been resting against the glass panels on my fire all night. Surrounded in sick, probably pissed myself too. Cloudy memory.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Either the first one or the one when I woke up in an elevator.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
Wish my story was half as interesting.

Got loaded at a friends concert, was one of the last few still at the bar, and couldn't find my phone. I was forced to walk home, which required me to walk up a 500+ step flight of stairs just to cover the escarpment. By the time I made it to the top, it was daylight.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
After drinking a 40 of rum in an hour. My roommates decided that it would be funny if they piled a bunch of furniture on top of me in my bed, then barricade me inside my room with a table to the door.

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
Had a blackout drunk back in 2003 where I woke up 1.5 miles from a party in a parking lot. My torso was resting against the ground, and my lower body was situated on the curb of a sidewalk in front of a store. I've never been so scared in all my life. I threw up so much on my way back to the party that I was puking up stomach bile by the time I made it back. To this day, I have absolutely no idea how I got 1.5 miles away from a party during the 8 hours of "blackout" that happened. I'm just glad my vital organs are all still inside me.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Probably the day after the 4th of July in 2010 when I was so fucking drunk I was vomiting on my own feet for a couple hours and couldn't even walk. When I woke up the next morning, I wasn't hungry again until that evening and sunlight was giving me such a headache I covered all my windows with thick blankets. That was terrible.

Don't ever drink half a jug of vodka and go swimming. Dumbest idea ever. I was even re-filling the bottle with chlorine water from the pool and drinking it because I thought there might still be some residual alcohol in the bottle.

Last edited:

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Well it was my buddy's wedding so we decided we'd go to Vegas. He ended up bringing her brother was was so fucking annoying I couldn't stand him at all. He's one of those people that just seem so stupid you kinda want to kick him in the balls. So we gambled drank the night away you know the works. Probably at some point in my typing I should mention I've never had a Hangover. Anyway, back to the story. So we all woke up the next day none of us could remember what we did the night before and our friend was missing. Apparently he'd been shot by koreans in a gang war.

punk13

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
I once Woke up beside the neighbors pool a few houses down. i was naked and woke up holding a garfield stuffed animal.