Yet another movement by rkorockz

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr. Mat

Anyways, since I guess I need to clear up rumors since you seem intent on spreading them (and remember rumors are usually lies) to answer your question the ban is 1 month, assuming he doesn't try to log in again with a new account or anything else to get out of serving his ban.

took your ass long enough to tell us >_>:lol:

now make the people even happier bring back noodle lmao make rell mod
& ban famous :roflmao:

lol jk this guy i just wanted to know how long his ban was because i heard all types of shit about his ban now everyone stop posting here because i know TDK will say the same thing lol

Buttersz

Reaction score
FFS I'm getting pisse doff with it all. Banning him for 180 odd days is pathetic, full stop. Ban for 2 weeks yes, over that is ridiculous. Not only have you over-reacted the whole thing, but you havnt even listended to your own forums rules that you wrote yourself.

Yo ******s is wack, damn y'all.

Buttersz

Reaction score
Lol ******s is *'d out, how cool.

I'll drop this now.

This Guy

^^who was that directed too? And he's not banned for 180 days. as I already posted its 1 month. Also mentioned Staff are held to a higher standard....if you had done it maybe it would have only been 2 weeks, but he's staff. He should no better then anyone. Plus also as I mentioned the banning of rippers was his idea. And finally he agreed to his punishement so I think everyone needs to shut up and mind there own fucking buisness.

PeepShow

A "movement" topic. :laugh:

More like a movement to the topic graveyard imo.

Buttersz

Reaction score
More like a movement to your mums bed, stfu.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
what I am saying is...yall run us over....let some people get away with rules....and them some yall dont...yall have the people yall like and the ones yall could careless about....and that is wrong....and I would call you my friend...but no...cause I cant call someone friend who over runs the members when its them who keep the fourm alive

It is at this point I would like to point out to you that I consider WS to be a friend of mine on this forum, and I am the one who handed out the ban.

You think we're running all over people? If I wasn't being fair, I would've left him as a mod and done absolutely nothing.

Fact is, I did it, and I didn't like doing it, but it was the fair thing to do.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Also, if I wasn't being fair, this thread and you wouldn't be here as I would brutally crush all opinions that weren't mine.

I don't do that. I leave that up to Peepshow :p

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Well if u would have banned me for this....then that would cuss more of a fuss cause this part of the fourms has no rules dude...see your an admin and dont know your own crap...what the heck....learn the rules yourself hommie.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Well if u would have banned me for this....then that would cuss more of a fuss cause this part of the fourms has no rules dude...see your an admin and dont know your own crap...what the heck....learn the rules yourself hommie.

I think you need to put down the draino and re-read what I typed.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Yea I know but I am saying see you cant be unfair here...hints why I came here to put yall down...because I know if I didnt anywhere eles...yall would pull some rule out your ass and ban me....see I am using this as an ex...I aint got a promblem with Peepshow anymore....but he is always talking about TNA in the WWE Fourms....did he get banned...and from what I hear from a member here...I wont say cause I dont wont yall making his life hell but famous did the same thing....never got banned....now why is that....

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I am saying ok yea he might have knew right but guess what....yall have yet to update the rules....so therefor....even thought he knew....he should have got a warning

and also atleast he was trying to help people in a personal time for him.....if one of yall had a family member die...yall would not do anything...hell sometimes yall dont anyway....I dont know how long it could yalls lazy ass to fix the fourm with it messed up at the end of last year....