Yet another movement by rkorockz

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
^^thats just it, the people who usually bitch the most about being banned never read the rules and are pissed because they don't think its fair, but its no different then if you park on the street where no parking is allowed. You get a ticket weather you knew it was no parking or not. Ignorance is not an excuse and here it never has, and definatly never will be an excuse.

You don't read the rules you do so at your own risk.

you have a point there but i dont bitch bout nutin either.

This Guy

^^yup, well being a defender of the little people is cool and all, but just make sure your defending someone who actually needs to be defended and isn't just a cry baby because he doesn't like that the rules apply to him too.

edit ment for rko

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Well after reading the rules for GFX I seen this in showroom

Ok please read this carefully before posting in the showroom.

The GFX Showroom is designed to help the GFXer to improve his skills in certain areas and to let him/ her know more about what others think of his/ her art.
Also its a way to let other members know more about the GFXer's skills and creativity, and this will lead to building a strong name for his/ her GFXing career in IWF.

Rules:
1- You are not allowed to post more than TWO sigs per week.
2- Feedback is always welcomed for the benefit of the poster.
3- Rating a signature must be in this format:
* Rate it Out of ten.
* and give the reason for this rating.

4- Do Not bump old threads.

see no mention of having a sig that u rip off

and when I look at the rules I see this

Anyone who breaks any of the rules stated above will be punished accordingly.

Punishment will go as followed:

1st offense- Warning
2nd offense- Warning and your pm system, signature, and avatar features will be disabled
3rd offense- Suspension for 1 day
4th offense- Suspension for 3 days
5th offense- Suspension for 1 week
6th offense- Banishment

so even if it was a rule....this was his 1st offense...did he get a warning...if not....the rules are being broke by yall

and I looked every where did not see a rule about ripping sigs off

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
that the only rules i have read, and iv posted more then 2 sigs a week before, i think thats a dumb rule but ohwell

This Guy

again that is why there is a rules revision in the process. That rules page was created back when we had the warning meters instead of the infractions. Its never been updated. Wrestling Station himself in staff section once said that he was going to start banning people that were found to be ripping sigs. The admin team approved that. So he kinda got caught by his own rule.

It will still be up to the staff to keep there own sections rules pages up to date. If Untouchable is going to make rip sigs a rule violation he should update that page apporpriately as in the new rules revision there will be a link to that thread. However as a technicallity in the description for the section it does say "show off your latest graphics" not someone elses.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
but yet its not stated in the rules....therefor....it should not have counted...and if the rules are so old they need to be updated or have it go by that...cause they should be warnings......not an auto ban

This Guy

well considering Wrestling Station agrees with his ban, I don't really see why the fuss, but I would agree its not really fair to punish someone for not following a rule that has never been posted, however certain things should just be common scense and again as I already stated, the description itself tells you to post your work not others.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
yea...I know that...show as the rules that are posted at the moment...he should have got a warning...I would pm an admin with that but i dont know if thats a ban..yall got rules that we cant see so idk

This Guy

one other thing. the staff is also held to a higher standard then the rest of you. Needless to say, we have our own set of rules. Basically this was a staff situation, the rules of the forum for you although they apply, the punishements tend to be more sever for staff depending on what it is.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
well thats good....but I mean it seems if certain things we cant do that can...I am fighting so all the rules we have yall have....and I want yall to be treated right also...everyone even mods should get warnings....equal rights

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
no, iv worked for 7 sites and owned 3 of them before and mods and admins need to be held to higher standards.

CT Styles

rkorockz, shut up! Like you said you didn't even know WS. So there i no point fighting for him, just give up your not going to beat the admins,if anything you will just join WS being banned, just let it go!

Rell

Reaction score
one other thing. the staff is also held to a higher standard then the rest of you. Needless to say, we have our own set of rules. Basically this was a staff situation, the rules of the forum for you although they apply, the punishements tend to be more sever for staff depending on what it is.

I miss the staff :sad:

You guys need a personality like me

*sends subliminal messages*

CenaMark54

Tell us how long....we as members deserve to know..because with out us...yall would be nothing...we are the backbone of this whole place...if all the members walked....what would you have then.

Who the fuck are you and why should we care.

You aren't the backbone of anyhting. You are most likely a jackass who will be banned in a week anyway.

As a matter of fact, I think you should be banned for replacing the "s" in Rockz with a "z".