Yet another movement by rkorockz

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
You are possibly the dumbest thing I have ever interacted with. Congratulations.

If I had my choice, your prize for such a prestigious award would be sterilization. Y'know. For the good of mankind.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Know what...fuck it ok....cause I at the dumbass here you are....because you cant see that members are unhappy here....you got to keep your members happy dumbass...if I ran this fourm yea there rules...but if I changed them I would make sure people knew....yea he knew...but guess what...IMO til the new rules and all that is posted...they should not be the rules yet....post the damn rules then there the rules...dumbass...if Red Foremen was here he would agree you dumbass infact..

mda-vinson

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Know what...fuck it ok....cause I at the dumbass here you are....because you cant see that members are unhappy here....you got to keep your members happy dumbass...if I ran this fourm yea there rules...but if I changed them I would make sure people knew....yea he knew...but guess what...IMO til the new rules and all that is posted...they should not be the rules yet....post the damn rules then there the rules...dumbass...if Red Foremen was here he would agree you dumbass infact..

You continue to get more, and more nonsensical and inane with each passing post.

You are aware that absolutely nothing you say is going to change anything right?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Yea because your a dumbass who dont understand that your members need to be happy cause if there not they leave....the leave your fourm goes down the drain....do you want that....I dont think you do....see your scared to run it to a poll to bring him back now or keep him away cause you know we would win and get him back....your just a big fucking scardy cat....

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yea because your a dumbass who dont understand that your members need to be happy cause if there not they leave....the leave your fourm goes down the drain....do you want that....I dont think you do....see your scared to run it to a poll to bring him back now or keep him away cause you know we would win and get him back....your just a big fucking scardy cat....

There's no poll because its not your choice. What part of you're not staff and don't have a say in the matter don't you understand?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
which is what I mean...ok thats what I been saying...yea dont give us everything we wont.....but when you see there a big fuss over something like this is...listin to the members because without them...your little fourm...would be no more.....and your sig fits you you know the stupid one with the Pillsberry Doughboy....your just like Hitlar....a control freak....lighten up before you make more people then you want to pissed....cause I aint the only one pissed...just the one with the balls to stand up to you and the rest of your goons...BITCH.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I got time to look this shit up...I am to busy fighting the man....or well in monkey's case the dumbass man....

The Rated R CMStar

Dude, I don't think that anone besides you and Butters are pissed by WS's ban.

Get over it, you didn't even know WS, you are incoherent, stupid, nobody gives a damn of what you have to say, more important, you are not defending the little people, you are the little people in this forum damnit, you are nobody around. And get it, WS proposed a rule that then himself broke. He has been banned for a month, more than ussual for him being a mod and knowing better the rules.

BTW, keep fighting for that better tomorrow......in the internet. Seriously get a life

CenaMark54

Its members like you who keep me entertained.

How fucking stupid can you be. MS and This Guy have explained the damn situation to you several times.

Plus name one member who is unhappy here. Because if you can, I will punch that person in the throat for being a moron. Why in the hell would you stay on a forum you are unhappy at? You don't have to be here. You don't like it, fucking leave.

Did you seriously call someone a "scardy cat"? You should just stop.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
which is what I mean...ok thats what I been saying...yea dont give us everything we wont.....but when you see there a big fuss over something like this is...listin to the members because without them...your little fourm...would be no more.....and your sig fits you you know the stupid one with the Pillsberry Doughboy....your just like Hitlar....a control freak....lighten up before you make more people then you want to pissed....cause I aint the only one pissed...just the one with the balls to stand up to you and the rest of your goons...BITCH.

Did you know I share the same birthdate as Hitler? True story.

Never the less, I know you're not the only one annoyed, fact is the forum is pretty much polarized on the whole situation anyway.

You can't please everyone all the time. Its impossible. No matter what decision one makes there will always be at least one person who isn't happy with it. That's life. But you make your decision and you stick to it, no matter what kind of pseudo rabble rouser poseur decides that he's sticking up for the little guy.

Bottom line here is rkorockz, you can continue to post all you like in favour of unbanning WS. But its not going to make a difference.

You picked a fight not worth fighting, not to mention one that you can't win under any circumstances

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
ok fine if yall dont think anyone wants him back....put it to a poll...have the poll last one week...at the end of the week which ever has the most votes wins...have the pics be...stay away for whole ban or to come back now...cause unless you want to admit you know your lose..

this was ment for Cenamark

CenaMark54

^^^^Here's a poll for you....

Whoever wants RKOrockz to shut the hell up say "fuck RKOrockz"