WWE WrestleMania 29 Preview & Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Viper

Reaction score
Re: WWE WrestleMania 29 Preview & Live Discussion Thread [3/18/13 RAW SPOILERS!]

Added:

Ryback vs Henry and the Tag Title match as announced on Raw tonight

Castiel

Reaction score
Re: WWE WrestleMania 29 Preview & Live Discussion Thread [3/18/13 RAW SPOILERS!]

Umm, Smackdown spoilers I guess...

Judging by what I'm hearing from the Smackdown spoilers Chris Jericho vs Fandango is going ahead for WrestleMania. I reiterate, weird Johnny Curtis with a dancing gimmick may be facing the legendary Chris Jericho on the grandest stage of them all. This is so fucking awesome. Doesn't seem like the right match for Jericho and I don't know if debuting Fandango at 'Mania is the best move but it definitely helps young talent and I just love them both so much!

The Viper

Reaction score

Umm, Smackdown spoilers I guess...

Judging by what I'm hearing from the Smackdown spoilers Chris Jericho vs Fandango is going ahead for WrestleMania. I reiterate, weird Johnny Curtis with a dancing gimmick may be facing the legendary Chris Jericho on the grandest stage of them all. This is so fucking awesome. Doesn't seem like the right match for Jericho and I don't know if debuting Fandango at 'Mania is the best move but it definitely helps young talent and I just love them both so much!

Now that I've seen them have some interaction (even if it was just one little segment), I'm really looking forward to the match now. I think Fandango can generate some really good heat feuding with Jericho.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Faaaaan Daaaan Goooo

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Did Triple H grow chest hair?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

I think the only fact I'm looking forward to Wrestlemania is cause it's Wrestlemania, other then that meh.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses

I think the only fact I'm looking forward to Wrestlemania is cause it's Wrestlemania, other then that meh.

I am actually looking forward more to this mania than the last one. I thought last years sucked balls, but I am intrigued by the matches already set up and seeing Bruno Sammartino at WM

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

I am actually looking forward more to this mania than the last one. I thought last years sucked balls, but I am intrigued by the matches already set up and seeing Bruno Sammartino at WM

It's just I can do without seeing most of the big matches, I mean Punk vs Undertaker might be good, but we all know who's going to win. Rock vs Cena 2 isn't that big a deal too me. Pretty much the Shield match and Dolph's match so far is all I am looking forward too.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

I'm more looking forward to Evolve's show on the 5th than I am to Wrestlemania.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses

I'm more looking forward to Evolve's show on the 5th than I am to Wrestlemania.

Of course you would be. I still want to see Bruno

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

It will be pretty cool to see Bruno, but he'll be on tv for the Hall of Fame when it airs, so even that's not enough to make me be excited for Wrestlemania. Maybe something big will happen between now and then that changes my mind.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Hey man, EVOLVE is putting on a stacked show, it's going to be awesome and, most importantly, cheap.

Seeing Bruno will be cool though, can't deny that.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses

Hey man, EVOLVE is putting on a stacked show, it's going to be awesome and, most importantly, cheap.

Seeing Bruno will be cool though, can't deny that.

Not a bad price for a PPV.

It will be pretty cool to see Bruno, but he'll be on tv for the Hall of Fame when it airs, so even that's not enough to make me be excited for Wrestlemania. Maybe something big will happen between now and then that changes my mind.

I know it will be on TV for free but seeing him in the ring at WM has me pumped. Now I am the opposite of you and most of the guys on here, I could care less what Ziggler does until he gets rid of the entourage. That is where I think we will see what he really is made of.

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score

Honestly, I am contemplating whether I should buy Mania or not. The mark in me knows I will end up seeing it, but I am not sure that it's really worth my money to see matches at Mania that I have already seen. Aside from Punk/Taker, the Tag Title match, and Triple H vs. Lesnar, I'm not too pumped. Part of me wants to see Swagger win the WHC though. Idk, my feelings are mixed on it. The feature matches don't intrigue me, aside from two or three, so the undercard might very well determine what my money does. I might be alone on this, but I am actually interested in seeing a Fandango/Jericho match.

Starlight

I saw somebody comment about the streak being overrated and I have to agree. I agree because it's not like we see the Undertaker throughout the year. He's getting up there in age and it's time for it to end. I'm sure there are die hard Undertaker's fans, but I'm not one of them. I'm sure his legacy is astonishing and will earn him a spot in the WWE Hall of Fame, but it's time to hang up the boots. Who better than CM Punk to help do it? Shawn Michaels and Triple H were the wrong men to end the streak despite what the popular belief may be, but CM Punk is the future of WWE.

I'm looking forward to this Wrestlemania because for once in a while, ALMOST EVERY match has golden potential. I pray WWE finally takes the titles off of Team Hell No. Dolph Ziggler and Big E Langston make a far better pair than Kane and Daniel Bryan. The minute they had Kane removed his mask, they ruined the character. Kane speaking as much as he does makes me not see him as the Big Red Machine. I see him as the big red goofball. I hope after the disbanding of this team, they start to give Daniel Bryan something much better to display his wrestling talent.

I will be appalled and disgusted if The Shield loses. I mean, why? The fact the third partner is TBA is a pretty good hunch they are going to have the Shield lose. Sheamus is not better than any member of the Shield. Randy Orton should quit hogging the spotlight all the time and allow fresh talent to have a chance in the spotlight. I am keeping hope alive, but WWE has been known to be terribly predictable.

I'm not looking forward to Ryback vs Mark Henry, but I do hope Mark Henry squashes the overrated Ryback. I won't watch Rock vs John Cena. I do not care who wins or who's champion. They are both similarly terrible in the ring and both have the same charisma/personalities.

I do see great potential in the Jack Swagger and Albert Del Rio. Part of me would love to see the upset and Jack Swagger leave with the title.