WWE Where Wrestling and Entertainment Collide

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

King Kota

Captain Of Team Kick
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Sean & Callis should work well togethers

Reactions: Vegeta

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Monday Night Raw
April Week 1

Raw Opening

The show opens and goes straight into a brawl with Jericho and Michaels backstage, having to be pulled apart, but they keep getting away a bit before finally being sent in different directions as the crowd is hot during this whole segement.

Rating: A

Mark Henry vs Low Ki

In a terrible match, Mark Henry defeated Low Ki in 4:36 by pinfall.

Rating: C-

AJ Styles vs Bobby Lashley

In a bout that had decent wrestling but little heat, Bobby Lashley defeated AJ Styles in 9:42 by pinfall.

MATCH ANNOUNCED

We cut backstage to Raw GM Stephanie McMahon who books a tag team match tonight, where Jericho and a partner of his choice, will take on Shawn Michaels and a partner of his choice, in the main event.

Rating: B+

CM Punk vs Jethro Hardy

In a decent match, CM Punk defeated Jethro Hardy in 9:51 by pinfall with a fast roll up.

IT AIN'T OVER!

After the match, CM Punk and Jethro Hardy won't stop fighting and despite the attempts by security to break them up, it's an all out brawl to the back.

Rating: C

The Game is here!

We see a limo pull up backstage, as the camera pans to follow the driver to the door, and when it opens out steps Triple H to a pretty loud pop from the crowd. Who heads off towards his locker room.

Rating: B-

Dustin Rhodes vs Rhyno vs Batista- Non Title Match.

In a decent match, Batista defeated Rhyno and Dustin Rhodes in 10:16 when Batista defeated Rhyno by pinfall with a Batista Bomb.

Rating: C+

WHAT'S THIS?!

Shawn can be seen entering into Triple H's locker room, could he be trying to fix a broken relationship between them? Maybe looking for his tag team partner tonight?

Booker T vs Christopher Daniels

In a decent match, Booker T defeated Christopher Daniels in 12:03 by pinfall with a Scissors kick.

Let us get to the bottom of things!

We then go backstage to where Shawn Michaels is interviewed by Lilian Garcia about why he went into Triple H's locker room. He said he tried to get the band back together, he tried to give Triple H away to get back to the top, and to win again. He heard how down Triple H was, thinking he couldn't get it done again. When asked if Triple H accepted the offer. Shawn simply replied. "no." and walked away.

Bully Ray vs Edge

In a bout that had great wrestling and good heat, Bully Ray defeated Edge in 14:35 by pinfall with a Bubba Bomb.

Rating: B

Chris Jericho and ??? vs Shawn Michaels and ???

Shawn and his partner.....KEVIN NASH! come out first....this was a bit of a shock, but giving the history they have together it makes some sense. But what was even more of a shock was Jericho's partner.....TRIPLE H!

In an exceptional match, Chris Jericho and Triple H drew with Shawn Michaels and Kevin Nash in 19:41 following a double disqualification.

Kevin Nash was the weak link, struggling to keep up with everyone else's in-ring performance.

Overall Rating: B

My Notes: I like how this show came out. My Jericho vs Michaels feud is coming along nicely. I started a feud with Punk and Hardy as well. So, hopefully that turns out good and can help bring Punk up to the next level. Over all I loved how Raw turned out.

Reactions: Chris

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Smackdown
Week 1 April, 2004

Maven vs Tomko

In a bout that had terrible wrestling and non-existent crowd heat, Travis Tomko defeated Maven in 7:13 by pinfall with a Big Boot.

Rating: D-

We're coming.

We then get a backstage promo from Sean O Haire and Don Callis basically putting themselves over, and talk about how they are coming for everyone. Putting the whole roster on notice.

Rene Dupree vs Bryan Danielson

In a bout that had terrible wrestling and non-existent crowd heat, Bryan Danielson defeated Rene Dupree in 8:48 by submission with a Cattle Mutilation.

Rating: D

TRADE ALERT!

Paul Heyman is in the ring when we come back from break, as he announces a trade has been made. He has sent one of his superstars to Raw, and said you'll find out who on Monday, and he has gained William Regal.

World's Greatest Tag Team vs Karagias & Moore

In a bout that had sub-par wrestling and little heat, World's Greatest Tag Team defeated Karagias & Moore in 10:20 when Shelton Benjamin defeated Evan Karagias by pinfall with a Dragon Whip.

In terms of in-ring work, Shelton Benjamin was head and shoulders above everyone else. Evan Karagias was the weak link, struggling to keep up with everyone else's in-ring performance.

Lita vs Gail Kim vs Irovy

In a bout that had sub-par wrestling and little heat, Lita defeated Gail Kim and Ivory in 7:07 when Lita defeated Gail Kim by pinfall with a Litasault. Lita makes defence number 1 of her WWE Women's title.

Lita carried the match in terms of in-ring performance. Gail Kim was the weak link, struggling to keep up with everyone else's in-ring performance.

MAIN EVENT ANNOUNCED

Paul Heyman appears on the screen to announce tonight's Main Event between Kurt Angle, The Undertaker, Christian and Sean O'Haire. Where the winner will face Sting on the next Smackdown.

Shane Helms vs Steve Corino vs William Regal

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, William Regal defeated Shane Helms and Steve Corino in a Triple Threat match in 12:10 when William Regal defeated Steve Corino by submission with a Regal Stretch.

William Regal carried the match in terms of in-ring performance.

Backstage ASSault

Lita is standing around backstage after her victory earlier tonight. Joe comes up, telling her congrats. Which Lita thanks him. Then Joe starts to hit on her, asking to take her on a date to celebrate. She refuses but Joe doesn't want to take that for an answer as he tries to get forceful. Billy Gunn being close by seeing this comes over and does what he can to protect her as Joe walks away.

Test vs Rey Mysterio

In a decent match, Test defeated Rey Mysterio in 14:02 by pinfall with a Test Drive. Test wins the WWE United States title.

Kurt Angle vs The Undertaker vs Christian vs Sean O'Haire

In a bout that had great wrestling and good heat, Kurt Angle defeated The Undertaker, Christian and Sean O'Haire in 13:57 when Kurt Angle defeated Sean O'Haire by submission.

In terms of in-ring work, The Undertaker was head and shoulders above everyone else.

CELEBRATE!

Kurt Angle celebrates his win, as a graphic shows on screen about next weeks Sting vs Angle title match. As the show shades to black and the fans are cheering.

Overall Rating: B-

Note: Another show that doesn't go over good enough for the networks, or the fans as I lost pop in 15 Regions. Yikes.​

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
You had solid build but the main events weren't good enough to make up for the lackluster undercard unfortunately. I enjoy where things are going at least

King Kota

Captain Of Team Kick
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

King Kota

Captain Of Team Kick
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
I liked the show I know its gonna take time but, I mean you got good bones Test, Sean O' Haire and hell Regal now that is good amount of talent to build a different future with

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I just can’t wait until y’all see a match I got planned for Raw. I think it will get a pop from here.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Monday Night Raw
April Week 2, 2004

WHAT HAPPENED?!

Raw opens with Booker T laid out backstage, being checked on and loaded into an ambulance to be taken to a local medical facility

Match announced for later tonight?

Stephaine is then seen where she books a match between Goldberg and Bradshaw for later tonight

Funaki vs Low Ki

In a bout that had terrible wrestling and non-existent crowd heat, Funaki defeated Low Ki in 5:30 by pinfall with a Rising Sun.

Rating: E+ (yikes....BACK TO OCW YOU GO LOW KI)

What's the note?

Bradshaw arrives into his locker room to find a note on his big, giving off a smile as he reads it and nods.

Three Minute Warning vs Basham Brothers

In a bout that had sub-par wrestling and little heat, Three Minute Warning defeated The Basham Brothers in 9:44 when Rosey defeated Doug Basham by pinfall.

In terms of in-ring work, Rosey was head and shoulders above everyone else.

Finlay vs Raven vs Bobby Lashley

In a bout that had sub-par wrestling and little heat, Bobby Lashley defeated Finlay and Raven in 10:12 when Bobby Lashley defeated Finlay by pinfall.

Raven carried the match in terms of in-ring performance.

Rating: D+

WHO DID RAW GET IN THE TRADE?!

Stephanie comes out to the ring to announce who she has got in the trade with Raw...and it's.....Kenta Kobashi!

Match made for RIGHT NOW

Stephanie books a match between Kenta Kobashi and someone they have gotten in a trade with their newest partnership with NOAH.....Mitsuharu Misawa

Misawa vs Kenta

In a bout that had great wrestling and good heat, Mitsuharu Misawa defeated Kenta Kobashi in 14:50 by pinfall.

BACKSTAGE BRAWL!

We cut backstage to where a brawl has broken out between Chris Jericho and Shawn Michaels. They have to be pulled apart, but not for destorying a huge part of the backstage area.

Rating: A*(it was a 100 y'all)

Hype for Match

A video plays hyping Bradshaw vs Goldberg

Bradshaw vs Goldberg

In a bout that had great wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Bradshaw defeated Bill Goldberg in 9:38 by pincall after a man ran in and attacked Goldberg, beating him down..

Mr. Confederacy?!

After the match is over, Bradshaw and the guy beat down Goldberg, before he takes the microphone and announces himself as Mr. Confederacy.......who weirdly looks like Hulk Hogan in a mask....kind of sounds like him also..

MATCH FOR NEXT WEEK!

Stephanie McMahon books a tag team match that will see Bradshaw and Mr. Confederacy againt Bill Goldberg and Booker T.

Edge vs RVD

In a bout that had superb wrestling and great heat, Rob Van Dam defeated Edge in 10:01 by pinfall with a Five Star Frog Splash.

Batista vs Shawn Michaels

In a superb match, Shawn Michaels defeated Batista in 10:23 by pinfall with a Sweet Chin Music.

After the match

Shawn is in the ring, celebrating his win when Chris Jericho runs in and attack him, beating him down as he raises his title above his head.

Rating: A*(ANOTHER 100! THIS FEUD IS SO OVER!)

Overall Rating: B+

My note:
THE RETURN THAT HAS BEEN WAITED FOR IS HERE!!!

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
YOU BOOKED MISAWA VS KOBASHI ON RAW? :DEAD2: what a fucking timeline bro

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
YOU BOOKED MISAWA VS KOBASHI ON RAW? :DEAD2: what a fucking timeline bro

That partner ship is amazing haha. I was at war with them I’m sure, and then they offered me a working agreement so I said fuck it okay.

I got one more appearance for him.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Smackdown
Week 2 April 2020

Samoa Joe vs Charlie Hass

In a bout that had sub-par wrestling and little heat, Samoa Joe defeated Charlie Haas in 9:36 by pinfall with a Muscle Buster.

Rating: D

Joe's gonna kill you

After the match, Samoa Joe stops mid celebration to look over at Charlie Hass and start to beat him down, punching him in the face over and over a few times, before hitting another Muscle Buster on him. Before leaving the ring.

Rating: E+

Spike Dudley vs Hardcore Holly vs Steve Corino

In a poor match, Hardcore Holly defeated Spike Dudley and Steve Corino in 11:41 when Hardcore Holly defeated Steve Corino by pinfall with an Alabama Slam.

Hardcore Holly carried the match in terms of in-ring performance.

THE CHAMP IS HERE!

We see a limo pull up, and out steps the WWE Champion Sting, who is here for his title defense against Kurt Angle here tonight.

Christian vs Test

In a bout that had good wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Test defeated Christian in 11:24 by pinfall with a Test Drive. Test makes defence number 1 of his WWE United States title.

Kane vs Sean O Haire

In a bout that had good wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Sean O'Haire defeated Kane in 13:27 by pinfall with a Widow Maker.

Rating B-

After Match Promo

After the match, Sean O'Haire and his manager Don Callis, as they cut down the crowd, as well as all the wrestlers in the match.

Rating: D+

Lita vs Tsubasa Kuragaki

In a bout that had decent wrestling but non-existent crowd heat, Lita defeated Tsubasa Kuragaki(Debut match) in 6:42 by pinfall with a Litasault. Lita makes defence number 2 of her WWE Women's title.

Main Event Hype!

We get a video hyping up the main event of Sting vs Kurt Angle

Eddie Guerrero vs Rey Mysterio

In a bout that had great wrestling and good heat, Eddie Guerrero defeated Rey Mysterio in 14:46 by pinfall with a Frog Splash.

Sting vs Kurt Angle

In a bout that had superb wrestling and great heat, Sting defeated Kurt Angle in 13:50 by pinfall with a Scorpion Death Drop. Sting makes defence number 1 of his WWE title.

Post Match Attack.

Sting is celebrating his win over Kurt Angle, when Sean O Haire runs in and attacks him, hitting him with the Widow Maker, leaving him laid out cold.

Overall rating: B-

King Kota

Captain Of Team Kick
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Sean O Haire & Callis dont seem to be clicking?

• Sad

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I don't even know who that joshi girl is :whoa

• Haha

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Sean O Haire & Callis dont seem to be clicking?

Yeah sadly, so I got to figure out something there at some point. :smh

I don't even know who that joshi girl is :whoa

Same :lol I just basically looked at women I could sign and picked out a few. She looked like she could be someone I can get some stuff out of.