WWE Where Wrestling and Entertainment Collide

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Ian fucking Rotten. Scumbag central.

Reactions: Vegeta

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Pre-Show

In a pre-show bout that had terrible wrestling and non-existent crowd heat, Petey Williams defeated Eddie Edwards in 4:49 by pinfall with a Canadian Destroyer.

Rating: D-

WWE Backlash 2004

CM Punk vs Bradshaw

We open the night with CM Punk vs Bradshaw. Punk had recently declined an offer to join with Mr. Confederacy and Bradshaw. So this match had a bit of heat to it already, as CM Punk wanted nothing more than to take the belt off of Bradshaw. After some great back and forth between the two, and looking as if Punk might pull off the upset, Bradhshaw was able to hit a the clothesline out of nowhere and pick up the 1...2...3 and retain his title in 7:54.

Rating: C

HBK is here

We see a limo pull up, and out steps Shawn Michaels to a bit of a pop, but more boos than anyythying as the crowd clearly not a fan of he has acted pver the last few months. But to him it doesn't matter as he tonight gets the title shot he had wanted.

Rating: B

AJ Styles & Daniels vs Too Cool vs Three Mintue Warning vs The Bashman Brothers- WWE World Tag Titles.

The titles that have been vacted since the draft were on the line between these 4 great teams. Some pretty decent quick and fun action, with all 4 teams getting in some great work. But in the end it was AJ Styles & Daniels who won the match and the titles in 11:30

Rating: C-

Kenta Kobashi vs Mitsuharu Misawa- Last Man Standing

After going toe to toe before, they decided to meet in a Last Man Standing Match and damn was it a fucking amazing match. They hit each other with everything, and was really giving it a brawl. So many close calls for both, even almost getting a double countout. In the end the match saw Mitsuharu Misawa win when he finally kept KENTA down for a 10 count in 14:34.

Rating: B+

IT IS PARTY TIME!!!

Mr, Confederacy and Bradshaw are seen backstage celebrating over Bradshaw's win earlier in the night. They talk about going out to a bar, but then Bradshaw remembers that Mr, Confederacy has a match tonight with Booker T. So they postpone the party until afterwards.

Dustin Rhodes vs Bobby Lashley

In a rematch from last Monday, Bobby Lashley makes quick work of Dustin Rhodes, not even breaking a sweat as he keeps his unbeaten streak going, ending things in a quick 9:40.

Rating: D

Chris Benoit vs Edge

In what is so far the best match of the night, Edge and Benoit tore the house down and went toe to toe, beat for beat, and put on a true wrestling clinc. Edge going for a spear only for it to be turned into a cross face, which Edge tried to get to the ropes but was not able to and finally tapped out at 17:45

Mr. Confederacy vs Booker T

This thing has been a little bit heated, Booker not liking anything Mr. Confederacy stands for, and wanted to knock him down a peg or two. He had control for a good bit of the match, looking as if would be a ble to pull out the win over Mr. Confederacy but in the end if was all for noting as Mr. Confederacy won in 14:42 by pinfall with an Atomic Leg Drop.

Jethro Hardy vs Batista

This match was just to calm the crowd a ittle after all the great action in the last few matches. Jethro Hardy defeated Batista in 12:36 by submission.

Rating: C+

Shawn Michaels vs Chris Jericho- World Championship

These two didn[t wait for the bell to start brawling as this match started quickly. They was going all out and doing everything they could. Shawn went for a superkick only to miss and get hit with a lowblow as the ref wasn't looking. At one point they was fighting on the top rope and both crashed out onto the floor. Just before the ref reached the ten count, the Raw GM Stephanie McMahon came out and told the ref to stop. She said this match is missing someone, and it is now a Triple Threat Match.....when Triple H's music hits and he walks down to the ring and picks up Shawn Michaels and throws him into the ring ang goes for a pin fall....WHICH IS KICKED OUT OF. Shawn and Hunter start to go at it, before Jericho gets back into the mix. The end came when Shawn hit the Sweet Chin Music on Jericho, only to turn around and be hit with a Pedigree for Triple H to cover Shawn and win the match in 22:55 to become the New World Champion

Rating: A

THE GAME BEGINS

Triple H celebrates in the middle of the ring with the World Title as the PPV goes off the Air

Rating" B

Overall: B+

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Kobashi/Misawa :homer:

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Kobashi/Misawa Last Man Standin'... I'm glad Trips won but that match sounds like heaven comin' to life.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Kobashi/Misawa Last Man Standin'... I'm glad Trips won but that match sounds like heaven comin' to life.

Sucks I only got one more match from him(Misawa)on this trade deal. I got my idea of what I’m going to do.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
WWE has come to the terms of release for

Tommy Dreamer
Stevie Richards
Sabu(who was only PPA)​

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
So ECW just dead to you huh

• Haha

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
So ECW just dead to you huh

Nah. I still got Raven, Rhino, RVD, and a few other people. :bootynods just had no plans at all for them 3, and was like I will free them up to maybe go make bank else where. Then bring them back later. Well maybe not Sabu.

• Haha
Reactions: Chris

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
:sadbecky EC Dub lives forever!

• Haha

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Monday Night Raw
April Week 4, 2004

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The show starts with Triple H's music hitting, as the crowd has a mixed reaction after what he did last night at Backlash. He looks around as he has the WWE Title around his waist as he laughs a little bit. As he gets into the ring he grabs a microphone as the crowd is still making noise, close to about 60/40 with 60% of that being boos. Lifting the microphone up he starts to speak.

"People have been asking me all today, why Hunter, why would you do that, why would you cost your best friend the title, why would you use your relationship with the GM to get yourself into the match when its already half over. Well the simple answer is." he looks around and pauses for a bit. "BECAUSE I DAMN WELL CAN! I got tired of doing things the good way, doing things all of you FANS wanted of me. I AMMMMM THE GAMEEEEEEEE and you see I am now the WWE Champion once again. I did what I had to do, for ME and that's the only person who matte..." before he could finish Shawn's music hits as he makes his way out onto the stage and starts to speak himself.

"Hunter, Hunter, Hunter. You really would throw away, many many years of friendship, many years of just like that? Just to be champion again. When I told you a few weeks ago that you needed to stop caring what these fans think, I didn't mean for you to stab your best friend in the back like that. I had that title won, and you had to come in, and just take it away from me like that. That's fine, but I want to be first in line for a shot at that title. Nothing is going to stop me from getting it."

Hunter laughs in the ring as he shrugs. "Well, back of the line for you. Because you hd your shot, and you failed. "

Shawn shakes his head. "Don't you worry, I have my ways of getting exactly what I want, so you best be ready." he said before turning around and leaving as we go to break.

Bobby Lashley vs Mark Herny

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Bobby Lashley defeated Mark Henry in 9:49 by pinfall.

Y2J is pissed

We see a backstage interview being done by Lilian with Jericho. Jericho had this to say.

"Last night I was screwed and cheated out of my WWE Championship. I heard Shawn out there talking about wanting his shot, and being next in line. Well the line starts behind me Junior! I have my rematch, and I damn well plan on revoking it real soon. So Hunter, you keep that belt nice and warm for me because I am coming for it, and you will NEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEER......BE CHAMP.......AGAIN!"

AJ Styles and Daniels vs Three Minute Warning

In a decent match, AJ Styles & Daniels defeated Three Minute Warning in 9:08 when Christopher Daniels defeated Rosey by pinfall with an Angel's Wings.

CM Punk vs Jerry Lynn

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, CM Punk defeated Jerry Lynn in 10:53 by pinfall with a GTS.

THE OUTSIDERS ARE BACK TOGETHER?!

Scott Hall and Kevin Nash are seen in a pretty quick video, pretty much announcing they are getting the band back together and can't wait to run roughshod over Raw.

Rating: B-

Batista vs Bradshaw

In a decent match, Batista defeated Bradshaw in 14:33 by pinfall with a Batista Bomb.

Match announced for Main Event

The announcers put over the fact that we'll be seeing Nash and Hall vs. HBK and Chris Jericho.

Edge vs RVD

In a bout that had superb wrestling and great heat, Rob Van Dam defeated Edge in 14:14 by pinfall with a Five Star Frog Splash.

Booker T vs Chris Benoit

In a bout that had superb wrestling and great heat, Chris Benoit defeated Booker T in 10:12 by submission with a Crippler Crossface.

Game plan?

We see Shawn and Jericho backstage, talking about something. Likely going over a game plan for tonight's main event.

Outsiders vs Chris Jericho and Shawn Michaels

In a superb match, Chris Jericho and Shawn Michaels defeated Kevin Nash and Scott Hall in 12:59 when Shawn Michaels defeated Kevin Nash by pinfall with a Sweet Chin Music.

THE FIGHT DOES NOT STOP!!!

After the match, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Chris Jericho, and Shawn Michaels won't stop fighting and despite the attempts by security to break them up, it's an all out brawl to the back.

OVERALL RATING: B

• Haha
Reactions: King Kota and Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
You should book Benoit and Booker in a Best of 7 series

...actually maybe not bc TEW gives penalties if you repeat matches too often :heston

• Haha

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Good ending all for outsiders vs. Hbk

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
note: I'm not feeling like color coding right now. I'll edit this later and color code it, if people even like that I color code it for both shows differently anyway.

Smackdown
April, Week 4, 2004.

Samoa Joe vs Maven- IWA Mid-South Heavyweight Title.

This match was just quick, Samoa Joe beat the ever loving hell out of Maven, as he punished him in away that honestly should be illegal. After Joe had his fun with him, he locked on the Coquina Clutch and chocks him out in 5:11. This was the first time that Samoa Joe would defend the title.

Rating: E

Carlito vs Crash.

This match just, wasn't that good, but it wasn't bad either. They had a bit of back and forth action with each other, both getting in a decent amount of offense, and really showing what they could do. But in the end, it was Crash who had his hand raised when he won by pinfall with a Crash Course at the 10:24 mark.

Orton is backstage.

We see Orton leave from Kurt's dressing room, with a smile on his face as he nods. It looks like Randy Orton will be Kurt's tag team partner tonight for the Tag Team Titles, after Kurt's partner was moved to another brand.

Rey Mysterio vs Shane Helms vs Bryan Danielson

This match was honestly not bad, and with some surprise, Bryan Danielson actually looked great out there and was not made to look like he couldn't hang. At one point it even looked as if he was about to win the match. But in the end it was Rey Mysterio hitting a 619 on Bryan to pick up the win in 9:31.

Kurt Angle and Randy Orton vs World's Greatest Tag Team - WWE Tag Team Titles

This match was AMAZING, lots of great action, and it was non-stop. Both teams really looked great out there, and showed what tag team wrestling is all about. It looked like any of the two teams could win at any second, but the end finally came when Kurt Angle defeated Shelton Benjamin by submission in 12:52.

WHAT?!

After the match, Charlie Haas helps up Shelton, giving him a hug and a pat on the back before turning on him and throwing to the ground and starting to stop on his ankle that was just in the Angle Lock. As he yelled at him. "YOU FAILED! WE WAS SUPPOSE TO BE THE CHAMPIONS AGAIN!" before he walked away, giving us a Shelton Benjamin face turn.

Rating: C-

Sean O'Haire vs Shawn Hernandez

In a rather quick, match that didn't see much from Hernandez, O'Haire picked up the victory after a Seanton Bomb led to a pin fall in 9:51

WHY CHARLIE WHY?!

We go backstage to where Mean Gene is standing with Charlie Haas who earlier turned on his partner Shelton Benjamin. When Mean Gene asked why, Charlie simply replies. "He has been holding me back to long. He was the weak link of this tag team, and everyone knows it. If not for him GIVING UP tonight, me and him would once again be the Tag Team Champions. So, I hope he realizes what he's done, because now his free ride is over."

Victoria vs Alexis Laree- WWE Women's Title.

A match that for the amount of time given to them, actually had a bit of great wrestling, we saw them go at it, both of them getting in some great moves, and really showing off their talent. But in the end it was Victoria hitting a Widow's Peak to pick up the win in 7:50.

Rating: C+

Christian vs Test- WWE US Title

In what so far was the best match of the night, we saw Test and Christian fight it out over the US Title. At one point, Christian actually almost got the 3, but Test was able to get his shoulders up at the last second. In the end Test hit the Test Drive and got the win in 14:30

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

We quickly cut backstage where Shelton and Charlie are brawling, Shelton clearly still not at 100% after earlier, but he's fighting back the best he could. Before Charlie is able to kick him in the ankle and throw him into the wall before being broken up.

Rating: D+

Eddie Guerrero vs Kane

For the main event,we saw Eddie take on Kane in a match that was better than you would believe. Both men would bring it, and have the fans really into the action. It looked as if it could go either way, but in the end we saw Eddie picking up the win with a Frog Splash at 15:11

Overall :B-

Note: wow I lost pop in 37 Regions..yikes.

Another note: I hope match wise, this Shelton vs Charlie Feud comes off better because wow.​

Reactions: Chris

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
:calout seems like Sean O'Haire experiment has failed time to push Test/Christian/Kane/Eddie

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Random pairing with Orton though not sure how I feel bout that could of used Sean as a proxy or DB. Overall I like what you got but I like to see more detail to get into it feels like sometimes I'm just reading results like I be more invested with little more backstory