WWE Where Wrestling and Entertainment Collide

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
We have now learnt that it will be a 16 team tournament. With the first four teams being announced just moments ago, and those teams are.

Charlie Haas and RVD

Maven and Kane

Mark Henry and Eddie Guerrero

Bradshaw and Lance Cade

(all these was really random. I used a random name picker, and put in names of superstars and well these are what the first teams are. )​

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Maven and Kane is amazing :heston I also fuck with the randomness, gives it a bit more of a challenge for you to book.

Reactions: Vegeta

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Bradshaw and Cade feel like they would been legit like a southern tag team of sorts.

I fucks with Maven & Kane

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Maven and Kane is amazing :heston I also fuck with the randomness, gives it a bit more of a challenge for you to book.

Yeah, I was like I could make my own random pairings, but I could do it in away I know what I want to do. With this, it's like well :bootynods we'll see what I end up with.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Bradshaw and Cade feel like they would been legit like a southern tag team of sorts.

I fucks with Maven & Kane

Yeah, that was my favorite I got from these 4 teams. I was like :bootynods this could be legit. Plus, it's someone who could probably join with Hogan and Bradshaw, since the team is just them 2 now.. they need a new guy with them.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
I would fuck with that and I got the perfect name for you it's what I use for my southern team. Southern Hostility

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I would fuck with that and I got the perfect name for you it's what I use for my southern team. Southern Hostility

:bootynods

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Four more teams announced tonight ahead of Raw.

Samoa Joe and D-Von

Scott Steiner and Booker T

Shelton Benjamin and Billy Gunn

Bobby Lashley and Kenta Kobashi

(if I remember when I get home, I'll run this Raw show, I already got booked and ready to go so it really should be tonight haha.)​

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Steiner and Booker :mark:

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
I fuck with Benjamin & Gunn Team The One Standard or Golden Gunns :proud i also fuck with Dvon and Joe I think it would been a great team if you switch Joe & Booker had Booker T & Dvon and Joe & Steiner Team Fatass

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Monday Night Raw
May, Week 1, 2004

Bobby Lashley vs Mark Henry

The match was pretty decent, both men looking pretty good for the most part. But the fans really didn't care about the match much, but they did pop for a few things they did. The shock of th night came when Bobby Lashley made Mark Henry submit, getting the win at the 10:24 mark of the match.

Rating: C-

Scotty 2 Hotty vs X-Pac vs Tajiri- WWE Cruiserweight Title Match.

The match started out a bit slow, but then picked up and we started to get some nice back and forth Criserweight action. At the end, Scotty 2 Hotty had hit The Worm on Tajiri, but then X-Pac came and tossed him out od the ring, Quickly jumping on Tajiri and picking up the win. X-Pac is the new Cruiserweight Champion.

Jericho has words for Shawn.

Jericho is backstage with some words to say to HBK.

"Shawn, last week these assclowns running the show thought it would be a smart idea to team us up, a night after we were both SCREWED out of what was a good WWE Title match when Triple H stuck bis BIG NOSE into our business and got his wife to insert him in, mid match. I was already mad that I didn't get to finish things with you. But tonight, you and me are going to step into that ring, and tonight I will get my revenge on you, and you will NEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER.......BE CHAMPION.....AGAIN!"

Rating: B+

CM Punk vs Jethro Hardy

A decent match between CM Punk and Jethro Hardy followed the match, where both men were able to get in some nice spots, and really run it together greatly. CM Punk at one point looked to have it with a submission, when he had Hardy locked into an Anaconda Vice , and Hardy was able to just touch the rope enough to get the hold broken. Jethro then was about to go for a Twist of Fate, before Punk quickly turned it into a roll up to get a pinfall at the 15:12 mark of the match.

Pac and The Boys?

We see X-Pac backstage with his newly won Cruiserweight Title, when we see Hall and Nash walk up to him, shaking his hand with a smile as Hall speaks first. "Hey Yo, me and Big Kev wanted to come over here and tell you congrats on the championship win. Maybe you can come party with us later tonight." which leads to Nash saying. "Slow down pal, you know you can't party too hard. But really, Pac man you earned it. Good job out there. But this title is lucky, it finally has someone good holding it. Do something with it man." After all of that X-Pac smiled and looked at them. "Well thank you thank you, I mean honestly, it feels great to be champion again. Now, I guess we can go out and party. Just Hall, you can't drink man." as they Pac and Nash laugh walking way as Hall stands there. "I'll do what I want." he says to himself before he goes and follows them.

Rating: C+

Batista vs Bully Ray

Next up, we go to the ring where Batista and Bully Ray have a pretty good match to get the crowd really going. Nice action between the two, where Batista almost got the pin with a Batista Bomb, but Bully Ray was able to poke Batista in the eyes without being seen and hit him with the Bully Cutter, going for a pin, only for Batista to kick out. Batista then was able to hit a Batista Bomb, but Bully some how kicked out of it. Finally, Bully hit a Bully Bomb, and got the pin, 1, 2, 3. The matched ended at the 11:16 mark.

Rating: B

Who is Stalking Punk?

Backstage you can see CM Punk being stalked by someone, but not who. Punk looks around, feeling like he's being watched but can't confirm exactly what's going on. As he sighs and walks off a little bit and exit's the arena for the night going home.

Rating: D-

AJ Styles and Daniels vs Kenta Kobashi and Mitsuharu Misawa

This match really had the crowd into it, the crowd cheering at all the nice moments of the match, Both teams looked great out there, but AJ and Daniels was no match for Kenta and Misawa, as they got a great run about 10 mintues into the match. The win finally came when Kenta Kobashi defeated Christopher Daniels by pinfall with a Lariat. The end came at the 15:14 mark.

Rating: B-

Resecpt..

After the match, Kenta and Misawa stand in the ring, with their hands raised high as they look over at AJ and Daniels and start chatting between each other as Kenta nods and smiled a little before they walk over to AJ and Daniels who quickly get into a defenseive poiston. But Kenta and Misawa don't attack them, they put out their hands for a handshake out of respect, and after looking around at the crowd, AJ and Daniels shake their hands as they all four stand tall in the ring.

Rating: C

RVD vs Edge

Ths was one of the best matches of the night, these two really were having a match up that had the crowd on their feet the entire time, as both tried to think of how to one up the other one. Edge tried to set up RVD for a spear, only to miss and run right into a spinning kick. Before RVD made his way to the top rope, looking around and hitting the Five Star Frog Splash for the win. The end came at the 10:54 mark.

Rating: B

Shawn Michaels vs Chris Jericho.

Now the main event, was something else, it WAS the match of the night. Shawn and Jericho tore the house down from the start of the match, until right at the very end. They gave it every last thing they had, with Shawn hitting Sweet Chin Music out of nowhere at one point in the match, only for Jericho to get his foot on the rope at the last second from the pin fall. Jericho also had Shawn locked in the Wall of Jericho, for a good bit of time, which messed up Shawn's back, as well as make it harder for him to hit Sweet Chin Music. The ending came while they were brawling on the floor. Just as the ref was reaching 7, Shawn hit one last Sweet Chin Music on Jericho, but it took so much out of him he fell onto the floor as the ref hits 10 and calls for the bell, as BOTH MEN are counted out, at the 19:49 mark. The show going off with both men on the floor.

Rating: A

Overall Rating: B+

Pop goes up in 41 reigons.

Reactions: Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I see Bully Ray is getting nice ratings :WOW

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
:WOW I have a lot of good things to say about this show first off a hell of a main event I mean I could see these two putting on a classic in fact I have lol. AJ & Daniels teaming up is always good for biz and I hope titles coming. Who is stalking Punk? I think that story could def be one worth watching given how I love the mystery angle. Bully Ray > Batista hmm that was an curious choice and I hope that means Bully getting the rub.

X Pac stuff is fun and looks good and btw I think thats really what I wanted more detail in promos give me a better feel so thank you. That Jericho promo on point can sound just like him the other two matches were fun too.

BTW you misspelled respect

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
:WOW I have a lot of good things to say about this show first off a hell of a main event I mean I could see these two putting on a classic in fact I have lol. AJ & Daniels teaming up is always good for biz and I hope titles coming. Who is stalking Punk? I think that story could def be one worth watching given how I love the mystery angle. Bully Ray > Batista hmm that was an curious choice and I hope that means Bully getting the rub.

X Pac stuff is fun and looks good and btw I think thats really what I wanted more detail in promos give me a better feel so thank you. That Jericho promo on point can sound just like him the other two matches were fun too.

BTW you misspelled respect

Yeah I was happy how well the main was rated because it meant I could do something great for the double count out. They are my top feud right now in the company. When I’m back inside I’ll see what it’s rated, but it was like B+ before this show.

Oh AJ and Daniels are the tag champs, which is why I had them look good, even losing in a match to who they did. I really got behind them the second I got them and put them together.

Oh yeah. Bully is getting a push. Dude has some pretty good wins, and has been really used well.

But yeah, have somethings planned, and a lot of it is gonna start to unfold.

But glad you liked it, I really love booking Raw. Smackdown I am needing to make changes to it. But I’ll figure out something.

Oops haha

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Chris

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
ctHZpq2.png

Should I fuck with TNA and just take him, or should I let them build him up a bit, and then I take him?

Also, the last eight teams have been announced.
(one of these is not going to seem random, but I promise you it is.)

Bryan Danielson and Spanky

Jethro Hardy and John Cena

Christian and CM Punk

Chuck and Batista

Chris Benoit and Bully Ray

Crash Holly and Shane Helms

Claudio Castagnoli and Ric Flair

The Big Show and Shane McMahon​