WWE Where Wrestling and Entertainment Collide

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Lookin' forward to it. Host one of the nights in North Dakota

• Haha
Reactions: Chris and Vegeta

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Smackdown

March Week 3

The show opens with Vince on the screen. he said that he knows he promised tonight that we would find out the new Smackdown GM. But due to a recent disagreement with the person at hand a thing of pay, he has decided to move on and will have to reconsider some ideas. Until then he siaid he will run Smackdown.

Rating: B-

Samoa Joe vs Fleshlight Adams

In a bout that had terrible wrestling and non-existent crowd heat, Samoa Joe defeated Fleshlight Adams in 4:56 by submission with a Coquina Clutch.

Rating: E+

Kenta vs Christian vs Test

In a bout that had good wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Kenta Kobashi defeated Christian and Test in 13:20 when Kenta Kobashi defeated Christian by pinfall with an Orange Crush.

Backstage

Sting is then seen in his locker room, looking around trying to figure out what this note was about in the ring and ripped it apart being pissed.

Rating: B

3 Count vs WGTT

In a bout that had sub-par wrestling and little heat, World's Greatest Tag Team defeated Karagias & Moore in 12:44 when Charlie Haas defeated Evan Karagias by submission with a Haas of Pain. World's Greatest Tag Team make defence number 2 of their WWE Tag Team titles. World's Greatest Tag Team win the WWE World Tag Team titles.

In terms of in-ring work, Shelton Benjamin was head and shoulders above everyone else. Evan Karagias was the weak link, struggling to keep up with everyone else's in-ring performance.

(note: Now one set of titles will go back to Raw, with the winning team keeping their titles.)

Ratings: C-

Sean O'Haire vs Stevie Richards

n a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Sean O'Haire defeated Stevie Richards in 12:45 by pinfall with a Widow Maker.

Rating: D+

Sean O' Haire speaks.

O'Haire cuts a promo after the match, saying that SOON, everyone will know why he attacked Sting, that soon everyone will know the truth of why he took aim at him. He shoots down rumors that Edge has anything to do with it. Saying that you just got to wait to find out.

Rating: C

Eddie Guerrero vs Rey Mysterio

In a good match, Rey Mysterio defeated Eddie Guerrero in 14:03 by pinfall with a 619. Rey Mysterio wins the WWE United States title.

After the match

Rey puts his hand out for Eddie after the good match, Eddie nods and shakes his hand before he takes a cheap shot and beats down on Rey, turning heel.

Brock Lesnar vs Randy Orton

In a bout that had good wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Brock Lesnar defeated Randy Orton in 10:54 by pinfall with a F-5.

Kurt Angle vs Kane

In a bout that had superb wrestling and good heat, Kane defeated Kurt Angle in 12:45 by pinfall with a Tombstone Piledriver.

Sting is pissed

Sting cuts a promo, telling O'Haire he's making a huge mistake coming after him like he is, and that he's going to make him pay for it. So to watch his back.

Rating: C+

Overall rating B-

Reactions: Chris

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Monday Night Raw!
March WEEK 4, 2004

We open up with Jericho standing in the middle of the ring, fans giving him a bit of a mixed reaction as he loks around before finally speaking into the microphone. He talks about how fans are asking him about last week, asking why he attacked Shawn Michaels last week. He goes on to sa it's because he knows that Shawn was planning on attacking him, he just had this feeling that he couldn't shake. So he wanted to get the jump on him first. He wasn't going to be a victim. He then challenges him to a match, saying he would defend the title against him if he so accepts.

Rating: B+

Bobby Lashley vs Billy Kidman

In a bout that had sub-par wrestling and little heat, Bobby Lashley defeated Billy Kidman in 8:37 by submission.

Rating: D-

We cut backstage to Shawn Michaels doing an interview. He is a bit pissed, and said that Jericho has no idea what he's talking about. Saying if he wanted to attack Jericho he'd do it face to face, man to man, not from behind. Which he accepts his offer for a title match, saying he'd be glad to take the title from Jericho.

CM Punk vs Tommy Dreamer vs William Regal

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, CM Punk defeated Tommy Dreamer and William Regal in 9:06 when CM Punk defeated Tommy Dreamer by pinfall with a GTS.

William Regal carried the match in terms of in-ring performance.

Rating: C-

Shane Douglas vs AJ Styles- Intercontinental Championship

In a decent match, Shane Douglas defeated AJ Styles in 12:42 by pinfall with a Pittsburgh Plunge. Shane Douglas makes defence number 1 of his WWE Intercontinental title.

After the match. Douglas is celebrating with his title, laughing that Raw failed to get the belt back when Batista comes out, saying he could beat him. Douglas trying to get out of it by saying he already has fought tonight, which leads to Batista calling him a chicken. Shane Douglas gets mad and accepts the challenge.

Batista vs Shane Douglas

In a decent match, Batista defeated Shane Douglas in 5:34 by pinfall with a Batista Bomb. Batista wins the WWE Intercontinental title.

We then cut to Triple H who is backstage, cutting a promo talking about how he's doubting himself, hw he keeps coming up short, Saying maybe he just doesn't have what it takes to get the job done anymore. Before walking off.

Christoper Daniels vs Edge

In a bout that had good wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Edge defeated Christopher Daniels in 14:47 by submission with an Edgecator.

After the match, Christopher Daniels offers to shake the hand of Edge who accepts the shake and then cheapshots Daniels after, leaving him laying flat on the ground as fans boo.

John Cena vs Bradshaw

In a bout that had great wrestling and good heat, John Cena defeated Bradshaw in 9:56 by pinfall with an Attitude Adjustment.

Booker T is shown knocked out backstage, the subject of a mysterious attack.

Chris Jericho vs DDP

In a superb match, Chris Jericho defeated Diamond Dallas Page in 12:40 by submission with a Walls of Jericho.

Chris Jericho is celebrating his victory in the ring. Shawn Michaels runs in and attacks, beating Chris Jericho down into the mat.

Overall Rating: B

Reactions: King Kota and Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Your young guys are starting the prosper and get better ratings :mark:

And fuck yeah Batista burying Douglas :mark:

• Haha
Reactions: Vegeta

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
WELL HOLY SHIT!

r3yC9Dv.png

I had already fired Linda :lol because she did some shady shit, and got the company under hot water. This makes it better.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Oh man this is amazing :lmao I hope she starts her own company now :mark:

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Oh man this is amazing :lmao I hope she starts her own company now :mark:

Well....she didn't do that. :TI: but she's the damn CEO of MLW.

I swear I might have noticed and mentioned this already :side:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I remember you mentioning firing Linda but not anything about MLW :DEAD2: What a timeline

• Haha

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Wait :side: I guess I didn't fire Linda, because I just seen where MLW is mine and I remember that now. :lol I got it as my development along side OVW. Well, I guess I need to fix that issue.

edit: okay I did fire her, maybe I did what I did with MLW was because of her, or something idk. But she's been replaced there now. :TI: but I can't fire her since she's PPA there. :side:

Last edited:
  • Haha

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I can legit see Vince sending Linda to run his second developmental company as a punishment and then thinking he fired her

• Haha

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Poor Douglas the man is stuck in midcard

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
WWE Smackdown
Week 4 of March

Samoa Joe vs Bryan Danielson

In a bout that had sub-par wrestling and non-existent crowd heat, Bryan Danielson defeated Samoa Joe in 7:05 by submission with a Cattle Mutilation

Rating: D

We get a video packae of Sean O'Hair tonight, hyping up who he's been working for, who has helped him realize he has to take what he wants. He said tonight, the whole world see's.

.Crash Holly vs Carltio

In a terrible match, Crash Holly defeated Carlito Colon in 9:22 by pinfall with a Crash Course.

Rating: D

World's Greatest Tag Team(C) vs Kurt Angle and Kenta Kobashi for the WWF Tag Team Titles

In a bout that had good wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Kenta Kobashi and Kurt Angle defeated World's Greatest Tag Team in 11:46 when Kenta Kobashi defeated Shelton Benjamin by pinfall with an Orange Crush. Kenta Kobashi and Kurt Angle win the WWE Tag Team titles.

Charlie Haas was the weak link, struggling to keep up with everyone else's in-ring performance.

We then see Vince saying that the new GM has just arrived, and after having his meeting with the GM. the whole world will find out exactly who he has picked.

Sean O' Haire vs Randy Orton

n a bout that had good wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Sean O'Haire defeated Randy Orton in 10:53 by pinfall with a Widow Maker.

Sean O'Haire grans a micophone and says he's ready to introduce the man to change his life......Don Callis. Don Callis makes his way out to the ring, shakes hands with Sean O'Haire. The crowd not seeming to buy into this pairing

Rating: D+

Gail Kim vs Lita

In a bout that had sub-par wrestling and little heat, Lita defeated Gail Kim in 9:20 by pinfall with a Litasault.

Rating: C-

Matt Hardy vs Eddie Guerrero vs Rey Mysterio

In a bout that had good wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Eddie Guerrero defeated Matt Hardy and Rey Mysterio in 12:27 when Eddie Guerrero defeated Rey Mysterio by pinfall with a Frog Splash.

Eddie Guerrero carried the match in terms of in-ring performance.

Vince smiled as he walked out on stage, the fans cheering him on as he hypes them up a little. He said he promised to find the best GM's possible, he said he feels Raw is in good hands with his daughter. Cutting a promo like this.

"When you need someone you can trust, to run the company you started, when you need someone you know will do the best job they can, you look to family. You you look to someone who has the blood of WWE flowing through their veins. So I looked to my Son, Shane McMahon." at this point the crowd popped hard. As Vince kept talking. "and when I looked at Shane, I realized.........that there's NO CHANCE IN HELL!" the fans started to boo now. "Your new GM of Smackdown, Paul Heyman!"

Rating: C+

Paul Heyman comes out, taking the microphone and thanks Vince for the chance to make Smackdown amazing. Vince shakes his hand and walks away. Heyman then leads into booking the Main Event, Christian, taking on the WWE Champion Sting in a Non-Title Match.

Kane vs Test

In a good match, Test defeated Kane in 11:20 by pinfall with a Test Drive.

Sting vs Christian

n a bout that had great wrestling and good heat, Sting defeated Christian in 12:35 by pinfall with a Scorpion Death Drop.

After the match, Brock Lesnar comes running down to the ring with his Money in the Bank, and tries to take out Sting, but Sting ducks and is able to fight off Brock. Brock choosing to pick another day to cash in, as he walks away

Overall Rating: B-

Note: this show didn't come off as well as I wanted it too, some of the stuff bummed but I'm going to stick with it for now.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
So NOAH offered me a working agreement.

I accepted it. :WOW

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
@Broken God you should be keeping up with this :cudi at least Smackdown, because O'Haire is being primed for the main event.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Your O'Hara push is working great tho. Also Heyman as GM is fine, angles like that never get great ratings tho idk why. SmackDown is primed to have some fire shit later on