WWE Where Wrestling and Entertainment Collide

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
You didn't have to wait for me, I was gonna catch up when I could. You already got some great responses besides me but go for it I suppose

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
SD got Dr. Death :hmm be a good producer or road agent

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
IT'S TIME FOR MONDAY NIGHT RAW!!!!

We open up right away with Chris Jericho coming down to brag about his title win from the night before. He said that Triple H took him to his limit last night, but he showed Triple H just why he's the KING OF THE WORLD, and how he's focused on his next challenger, whoever it may be.

Rating A*(100)

Debut!

We have two debuts here on Raw, as Bobby Lashley makes quick work of Jimmy Rave, tearing him apart in 6:44 getting the win by Submission.

Rating: E

But he's not done.
Once the match is over, Bobby isn't done, as he beats down Jimmy Rave in the middle of the ring, before having to be pulled off of him as had to be dragged to the back.

Rating: E-

Christopher Daniels vs Lance Storm

In a pretty decent match, that showed some great back and forth between both Daniels and Storm, saw Daniels get the win in in 9:09 by pinfall with an Angel's Wings.

Rating: C

CM Punk vs Billy Kidman.

After coming back from break, CM Punk and Kidman was both already standing in the ring as the bell quickly rings and they start to go at it. The crowd seemed to be somewhat into the match, coming to life for a few of the spots. The match came to an end when CM Punk defeated Billy Kidman in 9:49 by pinfall with a GTS.

Rating: C-

The Game is here!

We cut to backstage where Triple H is seen entering the arena as fans pop for him, as he has an angry look on his face, surely pissed about losing the night before

Rating: B

Tajiri vs Funaki and Chavo Guerrero Jr for the WWE Cruiserweight Title

We then move on to a quick match up for the Cruiserweight title. Which saw some great action from all three involed, but in the end it was Tajiri standing tall as he won the belt when Tajiri defeated Funaki by pinfall in 8:08

Rating: D+

Triple H has something to say.

We cut backstage to where Triple H is standing by, showing just how upset and mad he is at the outcome of the night before. He goes down how lately things haven't exactly gone his way, and how last night was just a set back for him. He said next week, things start to look up as he works his way back to gaining HIS World Title.

Rating: B+

Booker T vs AJ Styles

In a match that surprised the crowd with how good it was, Booker T and AJ Styles went toe to toe, where AJ Styles almost pulled off the upset, before Booker T put him away in 11:31 by pinfall with a Scissors kick.

Rating: B-

Show of Respect

After the match Booker T is so impressed with AJ Styles that he offers up a handshake, that AJ Styles accepts before Booker tells him he's going to go far as AJ Styles leaves the ring to let Booker celebrate his win.

Batista vs Edge
Edge clearly pissed off about the ending of last night's PPV, jumps on Batista pretty fast, trying to make quick work of him. But Batista was able to fight back and get in a bit of offense himself. The end of the match came 15:06 when Edge won by submission with an Edgecator.

Edge is PISSSSSSSSSSSSED!

Soon as the match is over Edge grabs for a microphone as he looks at the camera. He runs down Sting, and talks about how Sting ruined his moment, and how it pisses him off that he can't even get his hands on Sting, and get his revenge. But he promises this isn't the last Sting has heard of him, and promises when he doesn't see it coming, he'll get his revenge.

Main Event Shawn Michaels vs Chris Benoit

In a great main event, Shawn Michaels tore the house down with Chris Benoit, really going back and forth with each other as the crowd was split down the middle on who they wanted to win it. But Shawn got the win in 17:03 by pinfall with a Sweet Chin Music.

Overall Rating: B+​

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
A damn well built Raw with what has to be a classic to end the show.

Reactions: Chris and Vegeta

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Ah yes, the A show.

Now you said you'd be better equipped for building up new stars on Smackdown but we got Lashley, Rave, Styles, Punk and Daniels all getting some shit in here. Look good to me.

I'm very interested to see what happens with Triple H. He says he wants to get back in the title hunt but I don't see that working out so smoothly for him.

Guessing Michaels will be the next to challenge Jericho.

And God knows what Edge is about to get into. :lol

Reactions: Chris and Vegeta

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
NEW GMS?!
The show opens up with Vince standing in the middle of the ring with an announcement. He let's the world know next week, both shows will be getting brand new GM's. Simply put in his own words. "I don't have the time to run Monday Night Raw and Smackdown. So I'm going to a point GM's for both shows, and let them handle it."

Samoa Joe vs Daniel Bryan

In a match that, really was all over the place and a little sloppy to say the least. The fans just couldn't get into it and was glad when it was over. Samoa Joe defeated Bryan Danielson in 8:13 by pinfall with a Muscle Buster.

Rating: D

Replay from WrestleMania.

A replay is shown of what happened between Edge and Sting at WrestleMania, getting plenty of boo's from the crowd who are still mad about what happened.

Lance Cade vs Alex Shelley

In another match that really had a time time getting the fans into it, Lance Cade defeated Alex Shelley in 9:52 by pinfall with a Sitout Side Slam Spinebuster.

In a bout that had terrible wrestling and non-existent crowd heat, Carlito Colon defeated Rob Conway in 11:52 by pinfall with a Back Stabber.

Who's he on the phone with?

Before we go to break, we see Sean O'Haire talking on the cell phone with someone, but we can't make out who it is. Nodding he hangs up the phone and walks away towards the locker room area.

Kenta vs Stevie Richards

In what was a pretty quick match, Kenta took on Stevie Richards, really showing him a thing or two, really putting a beating down on him. Kenta Kobashi defeated Stevie Richards in 6:11 by pinfall with a Lariat.

ANNNNNND HE'S GONE

After the match, we again cut to the back where Sean O'Haire is seen getting into a car with someone, and leaving the arena quickly. Leaving questions to be asked about where he's going.

Christian vs Shane Douglas.

In a pretty decent match, that saw the crowd getting into it and cheering on Christian to pick up the win. Sadly that was not to be as Shane Douglas defeated Christian in 14:07 by pinfall with a Pittsburgh Plunge.

Rating: C+

Eddie Promo Time

We cut backstage to where Eddie is standing by with his newly won US Title as he smiled. He talked about how it's an honor to be the champion of America, how this country has given so many chances to follow his dreams, and how he wants to give back by being the best United States Champion he can he.

Kurt Angle vs Ric Flair.

In a very great match up Kurt Angle and Ric Flair went toe to toe in a match that had fans standing on their feet, watching the whole time. Flair took Kurt to his limit but in the end Kurt Angle defeated Ric Flair in 15:20 by pinfall.

Sting vs Randy Orton.

This was a pretty decent match, with Orton getting a good bit of offense in on the WWE Champion, but it didn't take Sting long to gain control of the match and start to put a beating on him, hoping to make him learn some respect. But at 12:50 into the match, Sean O'Haire ran into the ring from the crowd to attack Sting, causing a DQ finish.

Beat down goes on.

After the match O'Haire keeps beating down on Sting, hitting him with a Widow Maker before leaving the ring, the fans actually cheering the action.

He's not done yet.

As he gets to the top of the stage he thinks for a second and turns around heading back down to the ringside area to grab a microphone and smiled looking at Sting in the middle of the ring. Letting him know, and this is his own words. "You'll find out real soon, the reason for all of this. Next week Sting, I'll give you my reason." he said dropping the mic before finally leaving for real

Overall Rating: B-​

Reactions: Hoss and Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Oh shit O'Haire getting some pretty good ratings in main event segments :WOW

Reactions: Vegeta

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Monday Night Raw!

After the opening pyro goes off, we're told that tonight that in the Main Event they will be a 4 Way, with the winner will face Chris Jericho for the WWE Title at Backlash. The 4 men fighting for the shot is Edge, John Cena, Triple H, and Shawn Michaels. The crowd clearly hyped for the match up.

Bobby Lashley vs Raven

In a bout that had sub-par wrestling and little heat, Bobby Lashley defeated Raven in 10:19 by pinfall.

Rating: D+

CM Punk Promo.

CM Punk cuts a promo on his way down to the ring, hyping himself up. Talking about how he's the next big thing in wrestling, how he's proven time and time again he's one of the best. He also goes on to talk about being Straight Edge, meaning he's better than all of them, as well as his opponent tonight. Kidman.

Rating: C

CM Punk vs Kidman.

In a bout that had sub-par wrestling and little heat, CM Punk defeated Billy Kidman in 7:32 by pinfall with a GTS.

Rating: C-

THE NEW GM OF RAW IS......

Vince walks out on the stage, as he talks about how as he said he doesn't have the time to take care of Raw and Smackdown anymore, and how he is here to announce new GM's to the shows.

"With that being said, let me introduce you to the NEW GM of Monday Night Raw!! My daughter, Stephanie McMahon!" as that is said, Stephanie walks out to the stage, shaking hands with her dad as she smiled. Not even saying a word they leave backstage, as the crowd is in shock.

AJ Styles vs Jethro Hardy

In a decent match, AJ Styles defeated Jethro Hardy in 9:34 by pinfall with a Styles Clash.

Raring: D+

Booker T vs Christopher Daniels vs Chris Benoit

In a bout that had good wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Booker T defeated Christopher Daniels and Chris Benoit in 12:56 when Booker T defeated Christopher Daniels by pinfall with a Scissors kick.

Christopher Daniels was the weak link, struggling to keep up with everyone else's in-ring performance.

Jericho being watched?

Backstage, we see Jericho being watched by a shadowy figure, as Jericho doesn't see anything.

JBL vs Batista

In a decent match, Batista defeated Bradshaw in 12:59 by pinfall with a Batista Bomb.

Match for next week.

Stephanie McMahon talks about how a Smackdown Superstar is holding a belt that belongs to Monday Night and books a match for next week.

"I have cleared it with my father, who has given me permission to book this match up. Next week,
Shane Douglas will defend his Intercontinental Championship against AJ Styles

Rating C-

Edge vs Triple H vs John Cena vs Shawn Michaels

In an exceptional match, Shawn Michaels defeated Edge, John Cena and Triple H in 23:06 when Shawn Michaels defeated Triple H by pinfall with a Sweet Chin Music.

Rating: A

THE HEARTBREAK KID!!

After the match, Shawn is celebrating his win, smiling as he looks around and listens to all the boos from the crowd, before giving them all the finger and leaving the ring to head to the back.

WHOA!

As Shawn turns his back and is looking back at the crowd he smiled a little bit and nods before being blind sided by Chris Jericho who attacks him with the title and looks down at him. Laughing as he holds the belt up.

Rating: A*

Overall Rating: B+​

Reactions: Chris and Hoss

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Jericho/Shawn feud about to be FIRE :mark: Also good shit in the fatal-4-way, potentially WWE's TV MOTY for 04 I think.

Also nice job bring the IC title back to Raw :TI:

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
That 4 way, my gawd. Jericho face and Michaels heel, interested to see how that works out. Either way the matches are gonna be off the charts. Some great programmin' for a couple months.

Steph as GM seems kind of weak but I'll see how that plays out as well.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
actually :side: Both Jericho and Shawn are heels. Which I feel can make it better since they can both be straight up dicks to each other. :lol

I hope the Smackdown GM is more liked. :lol but yeah, I didn't have to many choices for who I have for Raw. But Smackdown has a bit of a better choice who I'm going to go with. :WOW

Reactions: Chris

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
actually :side: Both Jericho and Shawn are heels. Which I feel can make it better since they can both be straight up dicks to each other. :lol

I hope the Smackdown GM is more liked. :lol but yeah, I didn't have to many choices for who I have for Raw. But Smackdown has a bit of a better choice who I'm going to go with. :WOW

Because SD is da A Show

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Breaking News!!

WWE has announced that next years WrestleMania will be a TWO NIGHT EVENT! Location still to be announced on the next Raw.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Fuckin' nice :lmao beating NJPW in this universe :mark:

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Yeah, I figured that way I can do a bit more also, and have some fun with the booking.