• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE vs TNA: Which is better?

Reinvented

Reaction score
Im not fighting, I'm discussing. And if that is irrelevant, why are you on the forum? You obviously cant debate anything because thus far you haven't made one logical argument. Are you here just to insult people? Because that seems to be all you can do.

I never said TNA can't be good, but they arent. And their year long streak of ratings from 1.0-1.2 proves that they suck. Wait, those are numbers, and you dont understand numbers, all you understand is insults.

Forums
Pass on information.
Talk about and share ideas of what you would want to see happen.
Talk about what a companies doing wrong or right.

"Fighting" is not all a forum is....to you it might be to feel like your above people like what you say is more important then what someone else has to say.

I could really careless about a companies rating if I like the product I will watch that's all I care about I don't care what you think or anyone else thinks its always about what the person wants not what the numbers say. The sad thing is if companies don't pull numbers they die and that's sad.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Forums
Pass on information.
Talk about and share ideas of what you would want to see happen.
Talk about what a companies doing wrong or right.
Yeah but you are saying that this debate is pointless because you watch both so why are you here?

"Fighting" is not all a forum is....to you it might be to feel like your above people like what you say is more important then what someone else has to say.
As opposed to your half assed attempt at potshots and insults? Is that what a forum is for?

I could really careless about a companies rating if I like the product I will watch that's all I care about I don't care what you think or anyone else thinks its always about what the person wants not what the numbers say. The sad thing is if companies don't pull numbers they die and that's sad.
They die because NO ONE CARES, therefore they arent that good.

chessarmy

TNA is better, I could write a whole paragraph but instead I'll make it short and sweet:

Better Promos
Better Wrestlers
Better Matches
Better Storylines
Better PPVs
Better TV Shows
Exciting
Unpredictable

CenaMark54

TNA is better, I could write a whole paragraph but instead I'll make it short and sweet:

Better Promos
Better Wrestlers
Better Matches
Better Storylines
Better PPVs
Better TV Shows
Exciting
Unpredictable

Why don't you go ahead and write that paragraph because everything you listed here is bullshit.

Rell

Reaction score
Why don't you go ahead and wrote that paragraph because everything you listed here is bullshit.

I was thinking the same thing.

It seems to me, Chessarmy is gullible, meaning he roots for the winning team. Whatever may be appealing at the time, he jumps on it. Which would explain his transition from I love TNA, to I hate TNA, and ultimately to I love TNA again.

In a few months he'll probably hop on another promotions bandwagon.

the dark knight

Better Promos
Better Wrestlers
Better Matches
Better Storylines
Better PPVs
Better TV Shows
Exciting
Unpredictable

hello peepshow. this is exactly what he used to tell me on msn. then just like cenamark, i ask him to explain then he walks out. what great debaters these TNA sheep are.

seriously, how do you reply to something like chess army's post? this is like saying 3+5=1.3 ... you simply just stand there in shock lol.

PeepShow

hello peepshow. this is exactly what he used to tell me on msn. then just like cenamark, i ask him to explain then he walks out. what great debaters these TNA sheep are.

seriously, how do you reply to something like chess army's post? this is like saying 3+5=1.3 ... you simply just stand there in shock lol.

Ummmm, no, I never walked out. I'm pretty sure I told you why every time. YOU were the one who always said you were to lazy to come up with reasons. Am I wrong? Nope

the dark knight

Ummmm, no, I never walked out. I'm pretty sure I told you why every time. YOU were the one who always said you were to lazy to come up with reasons. Am I wrong? Nope
excuse me? try doing something new on the site...like reading posts and trying to understand them.

you basically said the same exact thing chessarmy did in his last post here. how am i supposed to reply to that? and guess what, you just ran away again. take chessarmy's position and defend TNA now.

PeepShow

excuse me? try doing something new on the site...like reading posts and trying to understand them.

you basically said the same exact thing chessarmy did in his last post here. how am i supposed to reply to that? and guess what, you just ran away again. take chessarmy's position and defend TNA now.

ok.....

I think you lost me with your stupidity again. Here's is Chessarmy's last post:

Better Promos
Better Wrestlers
Better Matches
Better Storylines
Better PPVs
Better TV Shows
Exciting
Unpredictable

How is that anything like this?:

Yeah, so first off, when did I even mention TNA there in that post? Second, why should I randomly defend TNA? I guess I don't understand your stupidity.....again.

chessarmy

better matches? Like Tomko, this meat head beating a WORLD CHAMPION Kurt Angle?

LOL. This is yet another reason why people on here complain for the sake of complaining. So, your pissed off that Tomko beat Kurt Angle...but then if Kurt Angle won you would say "omg Kurt never looses he is like John Cena". So Basically, If Kurt wins its wrong and if Kurt loses its wrong. Please guys, pick an opinion and stick with it

Oh, I forgot to add one thing to my list of reasons for TNA>WWE....2 words................SAMOA FUCKING JOE!! And once he wins the world title I know alot of you will come running back to this thread saying "wow...TNA is pretty good now". I know it

Kaedon

Reaction score
LOL. This is yet another reason why people on here complain for the sake of complaining. So, your pissed off that Tomko beat Kurt Angle...but then if Kurt Angle won you would say "omg Kurt never looses he is like John Cena". So Basically, If Kurt wins its wrong and if Kurt loses its wrong. Please guys, pick an opinion and stick with it

Have I ever said that? Please find me ONE PLACE where I said Kurt Angle is like Cena in that he never loses and that is a BAD THING. I think it's a good thing to have a long term established champion, like it was back in the day, so when the belt changes hands, it actually means something. However when you have the bankroll of the company, and make no mistake he is, losing on TV so a guy who has nowhere NEAR the experience, ring work, promo skill, selling ability, psychology, or ANYTHING that Angle has beating him for no god damned reason, it's fucking stupid. And heres an even dumber part. Christan Cage acted like a heel, and Angle is a heel too so are they building to a heel/heel match? That is REALLY fucking stupid.