WWE vs TNA: Which is better?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KenFan4life

Reaction score
sup KenFan4ever?

been awhile since I logged in as you(tehe)

anyways...

In my Opinion(hi peepshow!)

Tna was way the fuck better then WWE ...like...back in 2004, 2005, 2006...

then....TNA kinda....i dunno' what happened...

but WWE basically got the idea that they need to get up off their asses and put in a hardcore-good effort into making their shows watchable now, after seeing their number 1 face getting boo'd and after that shitty december to dismember show, its been like...

after that...they got their shit together and have been improving ever since then...

better booking, simple-solid storylines, a good roster of workers instead of gimmicky characters...and quality ppv-match cards...etc.etc.

while tna's been...

i dunno....guess they've kind've gotten lazy or kinda stopped caring 'bout their on screen product, since they're busy establishing their buisness product and blah-blah-blah...

I'll say that the Sting-Jarrett-Angle(w/foley) promo from a couple weeks ago was really good.

and BFG might actually be alright...

Reaction score
Where do I begin with the abortion of a promotion called TNA?
Well...if you think TNA was EVER better than WWE, you are dead wrong. It might of had some better talent and some better angles through out the years of 02-06, but it's never even come close to the WWE prodcut. Ever.

They've give the fans no reason to care about the homegrown talent that could distinguish TNA from WWE because the 50 year old WWE rejects are booked to look superior at every corner. Way to book your own company right out of identity, opting to accept the look of a watered down dying WCW. Calling TNA a poor man's WWE is too good of a compliment for the shit that this garbage company produces. I mean seriously, the people in control of this company are basically the people who killed WCW. By people I mean Jarrett and Russo. Russo did Jarrett a huge favor in WCW by parading JJ around as a world champion when he was NEVER even close to upper card ANYWHERE outside Memphis. Guess what? Fans didn't boo, they just left. To the point where Jarrett didn't want the strap anymore because he didn't want the blame for the company being in such bad shape, but it was his fault and it was Russo's fault for putting the top title on a lifetime midcarder. That is what REALLY fucked up any chance WCW had to ever kick out of it's coma. And almost ten years later, TNA is getting noticed with it's unique talent and Joe is really catching on with the fans and connecting with them in a way NO ONE in TNA has ever, not even all the washups, ever connected with them. It looks like TNA is going forward with Joe as their flagship, homegrown talent along with AJ, and then comes in Kurt Angle. It's not Angle's fault that Vince Russo's god-awful booking fucked it up, but ever since that entire debacle TNA has been nothing short of awful. I don't even care to read the spoilers because it's like looking inside a garbage can, there is always going to be garbage everytime. Russo is a shit booker, Jarrett is a shit partner and Spike doesn't care losing money in the U.S because they break even with overseas profits. So it's just one huge circle jerking motion that cranks out turd after turd. And some people call for ECW to be canceled, well if ECW should be canceled, everyone involved in the TNA creative process should be drug out into the street and shot.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
^ well TNA has bigger buyrates(ka-durrh?!) then the gayass pussy WWFagz...

TNA has wrestluirz....WWFagz only gots gay ass faggys like Jericho , Kennedy, MVP and all those gay guys...

TNA DA FURTURE!

^(someone around here said that several days ago....www.TRUTH.fuckTobacco!.cum)

mancilla 86

Reaction score
Tna has created fat ass samoa joe..and not to mention they are known for bringing in washed up old wrestlers! also i will never become a tna fan as long as jeff jarrett is there and vince russo..the only thing tna has going on is that they stick more to wrestling than entertainment like wwe..but in the long run that wont help them because the big market is focused on merchandise and entertainment for kids. times have changed

King Of Kings

Reaction score
I like wwe better theirs alot of star i like in wwe while in TNA theirs only a handful and almost all of them are ex wwe superstars.

Tully Blanchard

Reaction score
If anyone things that TNA is better than the WWE, they need their head examined. TNA did 7000 buys on a major PPV, a PPV that was supposed to be one of their big four. Imagine Summerslam doing only 7000 buys. That would signal the end of the WWE. Another thing is the mismanagement of talent. Turning Samoa Joe into the MEM's bitch? Really?

Despite Raw sucking out loud, TNA's worlds away from even being on PAR with WWE SUPERSTARS, much less Raw.