• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE TLC 2011 Preview & Live Discussion Thread

Castiel

A lot. Daniel Bryan is the NEW World Champion. Stick around now. You won't want to miss anything else.

Haha, yeah right. I missed the ending to that IC title match, but that was a great match! Liked the little reversal sequence with Cody ending hitting the springboard kick.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Could be MOTN. Excellent match. They have so much chemistry. I want to see more matches between these two.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Your highness has arrived. Special thanks to our illustrious owner and my BFF Troy for keeping me updated on the show while I was out to dinner with the in-laws. Oh and Troy, I ended up getting that autograph after all. :lol:

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Your highness has arrived. Special thanks to our illustrious owner and my BFF Troy for keeping me updated on the show while I was out to dinner with the in-laws. Oh and Troy, I ended up getting that autograph after all. :lol:
Just in time for the TLC.