• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE TLC 2011 Preview & Live Discussion Thread

Castiel

You haven't been watching much huh?

The match being a chairs makes all the sense in the world. I'm very interested in that match.

The point isn't if it makes sense or not, it's just that it's the most uninteresting type of match at a PPV where they could've chosen something slightly interesting to make the match more appealing.

Anyways, I got off because not only was I uninterested but I didn't want the stream to hurt my Xbox Live connection. :lol: What did I miss sense the Trips/Nash match?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
The point isn't if it makes sense or not, it's just that it's the most uninteresting type of match at a PPV where they could've chosen something slightly interesting to make the match more appealing.

Anyways, I got off because not only was I uninterested but I didn't want the stream to hurt my Xbox Live connection. :lol: What did I miss sense the Trips/Nash match?
A lot. Daniel Bryan is the NEW World Champion. Stick around now. You won't want to miss anything else.