WWE: The Unpredictable Age

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Another great RAW from you chris, An unexpected scene with RVD there and becoming Jeff's tag partner is a pretty nice touch. Good to see the Tag Team Championship is getting a pretty good card at Wrestlemania.

The Rated RKOMVP is also a good one, another dominant team in your show altough I believe it will only be a one time thing for Wrestlemania, I am also want to see a DX vs. R-RKOMVP here!

Wrestlemania 25 is going to be a nice PPV here, sorry if I can't review your work using the right format for now but you know how I really liked the storylines of your show, Too bad I haven't read your Smackdown but I'll try to get a glimpse on it when I get some time.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
OK, so here is the deal. The "big surprise" was that Riggs was coming back to this thread as Smackdown writer. He gave me his show to read through, which is below, but he sent me a PM this morning telling me that his computer shut off unexpectedly, and now will not turn back on. I am unsure if he will be continuing with this thread or not, but full credit to this show goes to Riggs.

WWE Friday Night Smackdown

A video begins to play, displaying the events that took place in last week’s Battle Royal match. The shocking injury of Batista, and the showdown between two icons as the show came to a close…

The video comes to an end, and we go LIVE! to the Pepsi Center in Denver, Colorado! The camera swoops all over the arena, as the fans scream and wave, before heading over to the announce table at ringside!

Michael Cole: Hello everybody, and welcome to another great addition of Friday Night Smackdown! I am Michael Cole, and unfortunately tonight Tazz was unable to appear. In his place, is The Coach, Jonathon Coachman!

Coach: It is great to be back in this chair Michael, I think you’ll have more fun with me in this one night than you’ve had in your entire career with Tazz!

Cole: That sounded kind of erotic.

Coach: Pardon me?

Cole: Huh?

Coach: Oh…well let’s get on with this huge show, shall we?

Cole: Great idea partner! Tonight is action packed, with another Money In The Bank Qualifying Match, pitting three of Smackdown’s most athletic superstars together!

Coach: Plus, Ken Doane will be defending his title against rival Gregory Helms…IN A LADDER MATCH!

Cole: There sure is a lot of bad blood between these two! Maybe a match as brutal as this will settle the score once and for all.

Coach: I don’t know Michael, granted this is going to be one hellacious match, but keep in mind that at Wrestlemania they’ll be fighting each other in the Money In The Bank match, for the opportunity of a lifetime!

Cole: Very true Coach…But, that’s not all! Tonight, there’s going to be a star studded tag match in the Main Event! World Heavyweight Champion John Cena is going to be teaming with JBL-

Coach: Jibbles!!!

Cole: …

Coach: You’re a terrible broadcast partner…here, let me clean up your mess. And they’ll be taking on WWE’s residential American Badass, The Undertaker, and his partner is going to be the 7’0 giant, Big Show!

Cole: Man, what a great night this is going to be! I’ve got goosebumps from all this excitement! Here look, feel my arm!

Cole grabs Coach’s arm.

Coach: Get your paws off me!

Coach snatches his arm back, and shakes his head…

Opening Contest
Money In The Bank Qualifying Match
Bryan Danielson vs Shelton Benjamin vs Charlie Haas

‘Ain’t No Stopping Us’ hits, and the World’s Greatest Tag Team steps out to large cheers from the crowd!

Cole: These two sure do have an advantage here tonight! This match may turn into a handicap match!

Coach: I don’t know, remember that not both men can win! When push comes to shove, one of them is going to have to beat the other, and in my opinion, a shot at the briefcase is more important than some stupid friendship.

Cole: So you’re saying you’d trade me for a shot at the briefcase?

Coach: Are you kidding? I’d trade you for a Klondike bar.

The World’s Greatest Tag Team are now in the ring, awaiting the third member of this match…

‘The Final Countdown’ blasts over the loudspeakers, and the fans boo as the “American Dragon” Bryan Danielson makes his way towards the ring!

Cole: Now this is one man who has made a serious impact here in the WWE!

Coach: True, but I think a certain member of the Smackdown roster has his number tonight, especially after what happened during the Battle Royal.

Cole: I believe you’re talking about Matt Hardy.

Coach: No I’m talking about Bugs Bunny….YES I’m taking about Matt Hardy!

Danielson slides into the ring, and eyes his two opponents, fully aware of the danger he is facing. Not only is there a risk of this contest turning into a handicap match, but also that there’s a furious Matt Hardy backstage, who’s all too eager to cost Danielson this important match.

Ding Ding Ding!

Cole: And this match is underway!

Danielson walks up to the two men, and begins trash talking them!

Coach: That’s not a very smart thing to do…

Haas and Benjamin both smirk, before nailing Danielson in the chest with a double dropkick!

Cole: What elevation on those dropkicks!

Benjamin picks Danielson up, and whips him into the ropes. Danielson rebounds, and gets tossed into the air by Benjamin, and lands on Charlie Haas’ knee!

Coach: Ouch! That one hurt me!

Haas lifts Danielson up, and starts hitting him with a couple of jabs, before finishing it all off with a hard elbow to the neck. Danielson collapses to his knees, and Benjamin takes him down with a nice boot to the face! Benjamin drops down for the pin, but Haas pulls him off!

Coach: I knew that their partnership wouldn’t last…

Haas and Benjamin are so busy arguing, they don’t realize Danielson getting to his feet! Danielson reacts quickly, and pushes Haas into Benjamin! Benjamin gets knocked into the corner, and Danielson kicks Haas in the back of the leg, followed by a reverse DDT! Danielson goes for the pin….

1… 2…

No, it’s broken up by Benjamin.

Cole: That was a close one!

Benjamin lifts Danielson up, and plants him with a T-Bone Suplex! He leans over to pick him up, but Haas rolls up Benjamin in a school boy!

1… 2…

No! Benjamin isn’t going down that easy! Both men quickly get to their feet and stare each other down…

Coach: Yes! Yes! Kill each other!

Cole: Knock it off.

Coach: Why are they just looking at each other? It’s every man for themselves! Who cares if they shared Tag Team Gold, a chance to become the World Heavyweight Champion is on the line!

Haas and Benjamin continue their staredown, but it comes to an abrupt end when Danielson dropkicks Haas over the top and to the outside! Benjamin ignores his fallen comrade, and begins trading punches with Danielson! Benjamin goes to give Danielson a roundhouse kick to the gut, but Danielson catches his foot and spins him around…

STO!

Cole: What a maneuver!

Coach: Shelton might have nothing left, Cole!

Danielson drops down to make the pin!

1… 2…

Haas pulls Danielson to the outside! Haas slides back into the ring, and helps Benjamin to his feet. Benjamin regains his composure, and hits Charlie Haas with the Jumping Complete Shot out of absolutely nowhere!

Coach: YES! THIS IS GLORIOUS!

Benjamin hooks the leg!

1… 2…

Danielson breaks up the pin!

Cole: I thought it was all over! What a save by the American Dragon!

Danielson lifts Shelton off of Haas, and sends him into the corner! Danielson charges at him and goes for a cross body block, but Shelton moves, and Danielson crashes into the turnbuckle! Benjamin lifts Danielson up to the top turnbuckle and climbs up as well! Benjamin has Danielson in a Superplex position, but Haas grabs Benjamin, and POWERBOMBS him, at the same time as Benjamin superplexes Danielson! The fans cheer as all three men are out of breath on the canvas! A replay plays, showing what just took place.

Coach: Wow, Danielson hit the mat hard! He had to be at least 10 feet up in the air!

Both Haas and Benjamin start to crawl towards Danielson, and both of them drape their arms over him!

Cole: Both Haas and Benjamin are going for the pin!

Coach: This might end the same way as the Helms vs Doane match, with both men heading into the ladder match at Wrestlemania! I take back what I said earlier, both men COULD actually win tonight!

1… 2…

NO! Danielson kicks out! Benjamin uses the ropes to pull himself up, as does Haas. They both look at each other, before charging at Danielson, who is now on his feet! They go for a double clothesline, but Danielson ducks! They bounce off the ropes, and Danielson takes them both down with his own clothesline! Danielson hops up to his feet, and tosses Haas over the top rope!

Coach: Danielson is on a roll!

Danielson turns around, and Benjamin goes for another Jumping Complete Shot, but Danielson reverses it into a WICKED backbreaker! Benjamin clutches is back, and Danielson moves in for the kill…

Cole: CATTLE MUTILATION! DANIELSON HAS THE CATTLE MUTILATION LOCKED IN!

Coach: Good night, moon.

Benjamin is in serious pain, and Haas is still down on the outside! Benjamin has no choice, and he taps out!

Cole: Danielson has done it, he’s advancing to the Money In The Bank Ladder Match at Wrestlemania!

Winner- Bryan Danielson via Pinfall at 7:32

Danielson steps out of the ring as his music plays, and cautiously walks up the ramp, anticipating an attack from Matt Hardy at any moment. However, he gets to the top, and Matt Hardy is nowhere in sight!

Coach: I’ll be honest with you, Cole, I’m surprised that Matt Hardy hasn’t come out here yet to get revenge on Danielson!

Cole: I am too, Coach!

Danielson walks through the curtain with a confused look on his face as we fade to the first commercial break of the evening…

Commercial Break

We come back from the break to Teddy Long’s office, where Lance Cade, Mark Jindrak, Shelton Benjamin, Charlie Haas, Jesse, and Festus are all cramped around his desk. After a few the seconds, the door opens and the GM walks around them and takes a seat behind his desk.

Teddy Long: Well I’m glad all of ya’ll could make it. There is some important business I want to discuss with all of you…

Teddy Long looks around…

Long: Where are-

Teddy Long is cut short as the Tag Team Champs Super Crazy and Psicosis burst into the office.

Super Crazy: Sorry we’re late, we were…is that a wine cabinet!?

Super Crazy points to a cabinet filled to the top with a variety of wine. Psiciosis eagerly opens the glass door and grabs two bottles. He tosses one to Super Crazy, which makes Teddy very uneasy. The two shake up the bottles, and everybody in the office runs for cover. After all the “smoke” has cleared, everybody turns to their original places.

Long: Well…now that everybody is here, we can get down to business.

Teddy shifts in his seat at the site of the Mexicools chugging his wine.

Long: You all are key members of Smackdown’s tag team division. I can’t remember the last time the division had so many up and coming superstars in it.

Both Cade and Jindrak smirk.
Long: In fact, you all are so talented, I can’t decide which team to give a title shot at Wrestlemania.

Super Crazy spits out the wine he had in his mouth.

Super Crazy: So does that mean we don’t have to defend them?!

Teddy laughs.

Long: Oh no, far from it playa. See…I would’ve considered that, but then you went and rummaged through my liquor cabinet and that idea went out the window.

Super Crazy eyes Psicosis and slaps him in the back of the head.

Long: So I’ve come up with an even better solution…one that I think that the fans, and everybody…well…mostly everybody in this office will be happy about. It’s the opportunity to give each team here the same chance at winning, and keeping, the Tag Titles. To give everybody a level playing field…

Teddy stands up.

Long: So at Wrestlemania, it’s going to be the Mexicools, defending their titles against Jesse and Festus…and Jindrak & Cade…AND the World’s Greatest Tag Team, in a Fatal Four Way Tag Team Match!

Everybody in the office high five each other, even the World’s Greatest Tag Team who just looked like they were ready to turn on each other. The Mexicools are not pleased at all, and can’t believe that they have to defend their belts against three other teams.

Long: Well…I want to thank you all for coming, and I’d appreciate it if you’d leave me alone to take care of some business. I have a very important person coming in about 30 seconds.

All of them nod their heads and leave the office one by one. Just as the Mexicools are about to leave, Teddy Long stops them.

Long: Hold on there a minute…

Teddy points to the bottles of wine in their hands. Both of them sigh and set the bottles on Long’s desk, before leaving the office. Teddy smiles and nods his head, and takes a seat behind his desk. A few seconds afterward, there’s a knock at the door.

Long: Come on in!

The door opens, and in steps Smackdown newcomer Evan Bourne!

Long: Glad you could make it Mr. Bourne, please take a seat.

Evan nods and takes a seat in front of Long’s desk.

Long: Let me start off by saying that I was extremely impressed by you when you took on the Edgeheads last week. You showed me that you could hold your ground, even when you’re against the odds.

Evan: Thank you, sir.

Long: With that said, I want to cut you some slack tonight. I want to see what you could do in the ring with a fellow member of the Cruiserweight division. It’s going to be you versus Jimmy Wang Yang…right now.

Evan Bourne quickly hops out of his chair and sprints out of the office, and Teddy Long takes out a stopwatch to see how long it takes Bourne to get to the entrance ramp.

Singles Match
Jimmy Wang Yang vs Evan Bourne

We go to ringside, where Jimmy Wang Yang is already in the ring, ready to start this match.

Cole: This should be one great match! To outstanding performers, going toe to toe!

Coach: As much as I like Jimmy, I think Bourne has this one in the bag. He stood his ground against two men last week, this should be a walk in the park for him.

Cole: Well the styles between the Edgeheads and Jimmy Wang Yang are far from the same. Jimmy is quick and agile, so we’ll see if Bourne can match him.

‘Axeman’ hits to a great reaction from the crowd, and after a few seconds Bourne comes sprinting out from behind the curtain. He wastes no time getting to the ring, and sprints full speed all the way down the ramp before sliding in. He gets to his feet, and nods at his opponent…

Ding…Ding…Ding…

Cole: And the second match of the night has been started!

Jimmy and Bourne circle each other for a bit. Jimmy goes to grapple Bourne, but Bourne uses his quickness to his advantage, and ducks under Jimmy. He goes behind him, and takes him down with a dropkick to the back of the knee. Jimmy collapses, and Bourne locks in a headlock.

Coach: There goes that cat like quickness of Evan Bourne!

Cole: And what Bourne is doing now is very smart, he’s wearing down his opponent.

Jimmy forces Bourne back up to his feet, and begins to elbow him in the gut, trying to get out of the hold. Jimmy finally gets Bourne to release the hold, and he bounces off the ropes, only to get hit with a well executed tilt-a-whirl backbreaker from Bourne!

Cole: Wow! What a backbreaker!

Evan Bourne hooks Jimmy’s leg!

1… 2…

No!

Coach: Jimmy Wang Yang isn’t going down that easy!

Bourne lifts Jimmy up, and goes for a Hurricanrana, but Jimmy tosses him off, and Evan Bourne lands on his feet! Jimmy rushes at Bourne, but he gets tripped and lands on the middle rope! Evan Bourne gets on the apron, and boots Jimmy in the head! Jimmy backs up into the center of the ring, and Bourne hits him with a springboard dropkick! Bourne raises a fist in the air, and drags Jimmy near the corner!

Cole: I think we all know what’s next!

Evan Bourne ascends the turnbuckle, and hits Jimmy with the [color=blue[b]Air Bourne![/color]/b] Bourne hooks the leg, and the fans chant along!

1! 2! 3! It’s over!

Coach: I told you! I’m like a psychic! I should bet money on these matches!

Winner- Evan Bourne via Pinfall in 3:35

Evan Bourne celebrates in the ring as we fade to the second commercial break of the evening…

Commercial Break

When we come back from the break a video begins to play…

The reverberation of cell doors slamming echoes in darkness. The screen remains pitch black as a voice speaks up from the dimness.

25 years. Think about being told that as a young man. Sentenced to 25 years, and I served 20. Think about living that and coming out a middle aged man. But it wasn’t supposed to happen that way.

Believe it or not, it simply wasn’t supposed to happen that way.

The screen gradually gains light and shows a picture of a youthful Nash Miller throwing a right hook inside a boxing ring. The right hand is inches away from connecting to his opponents jaw. The muscle mass isn’t quite there yet, but the potential is oozing out of the shot.

I had my ticket out of the hood, out of poverty, out of the violence. Cynically my ticket out of the violence was with violence, with my two hands. God didn’t give me much but he blessed me with fists of stone. Man could I cause some damage. That picture right there… that was the very fight I got my nickname.

Blood.

When my opponent felt my right hook, the canvas slowly felt his blood… trickle down, drop by drop. Nash “Blood” Miller…Yeah, I had my ticket and I was on my way.

It just turned out the ticket was for a different destination.

The screen flashes a new picture of a crime scene with ambulances, police cars, and police tape.

And with a blink of an eye, and a slamming of a gavel, my life had changed forever. I traded my gloves for shackles, my shorts for an orange jump suit, and my amateur record for a criminal one.

Sentenced to 25, served 20.

The very men I grew up despising, I now called cellmates. And the very pigs who mocked me and abused me while walking home from high school, now told me when I was permitted to use the bathroom. 20 years I was told when to take a crap, 20 years I fought to survive.

20 years in hell.

The crime scene photo fades into a shot of Nash “Blood” Miller as a 44 year old hitting a punching bag with the same right cross that almost made him famous twenty years ago. The power hasn’t changed much, the speed is all but gone, but the hate. The hate has intensified immensely.

Now? Now I’m a free man, and I use the word free very loosely. You ever try applying for an occupation while checking the box African American just before checking the box convicted of a crime?

Yeah I’m free alright.

I’m free from the bars and concrete that confined me. Truthfully, I look around, and the last word that comes to mind is freedom.

Relax. Don’t get ahead of yourself now. This isn’t what you think.

I don’t ask for your pity, I don’t want any pity from anybody. Pity is reserved for the weak and I can promise you weak isn’t a luxury I’ve been allowed to have in a long…long time. So if not pity the question stands. What do I want?

I want a chance. A final…first chance.

Wise men learn by other men’s mistakes, fools by their own. I’ve spent the majority of my adult life learning from my mistakes. And I’m tired. For the last two decades all I have done is received punishment for being a damn fool.

I’m tired of being a fool, and to be quite frank this is my last chance of changing that. I’m joining the WWE and I’m looking for domination…for the World Heavyweight Championship.

This is all I have.

Competition is my drug and wrestling is the only thing I have in my life. My family? Bounced after the first six months behind bars. This is all I got.

I don’t have athleticism like Shelton Benjamin, I don’t have movie star looks like John Morrison, and I don’t have a scary alias like the Undertaker or Kane. But I promise you, given the opportunity…

I could knock them all the hell out.

It is time I made good on what God gave me…it’s time.

My two hands nearly ruined my life twenty years ago…

And now?
Now they are going to save it…

6bcbac6d.jpg

Nash “Blood Miller”
Coming to Smackdown soon

The video comes to an end, and we go back to the announcer’s table.

Cole: So what do you think about this Nash Miller guy?

Coach: I don’t know…he’s kind of scary though. Who’s idea was it to let a felon into this company?

Cole: He’s a changed man, Coach! He did his time, he wasted half of his life in prison. I don’t think he’d be too eager to get back in.

Coach: Yeah, yeah…all I’m saying is I’ve got my eye on this guy…

‘Rated RKO’ hits to heavy boos from the crowd.

Cole: Speaking of keeping your eye on people…

Coach: What? You mean the Rated RKO Dynasty? Oh please, when have they ever done anything to warrant a person like you stalking them?

Cole: Well I could go on and on about the things they’ve done, Coach, but unfortunately I don’t have a week to spare.

Coach: Very funny, Michael.

The Rated RKO Dynasty is halfway down the ramp, and are taunting the people sitting in the front row. They all get into the ring, and are handed microphones, and are waiting out the crowd, who are still booing heavily.

Orton: We can wait as long as we need to for all of you to shut up. But just remember, the longer you make us wait, you’ll be wasting time until that Ladder Match all of you are so excited about.

Orton smirks as the fans stop their booing.

Edge: Good…good. Now, last week, we were disrespected by Smackdown’s so called “authority” Teddy Long. And this isn’t the first time…he has a history of abusing his power, and using them against us. And it’s ironic that he’s destroying the very people that are the future of his company.

MVP: That’s right. In ten years, do you think that Triple H will be around? Do you think that Shawn Michaels will be around? No, they won’t, unless they take the path to an early death like Ric Flair. But chances are, they’ll smarten up and call it quits at around fifty. And when they do, the three of us, the Rated RKO Dynasty, will be the dominant force in this company, hell, maybe in the entire business itself.

Orton: And yet week after week Teddy Long sits back thinking of ways he can make us look ridiculous.
Edge: Spending his nights boozing and just plotting.

Orton: Well we’re not going to stand for it anymore, and that’s why we had to prove a point on RAW…but once again, somebody just has to-

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME

Cole: Uh oh! They’re in trouble now!

The Game steps out from behind the curtain to MASSIVE cheers, and he makes his way down the ramp and gets into the ring. He too is handed a mic…

Triple H: Whoa, whoa, whoa, back up the ego train for just one quick second. All three of you talk a lot of smack, granted, when you’re all together, you’re able to back it up. But in a ring, when it’s one on one, and if your “victim” actually sees you coming, you’re NOTHING.

The fans cheer as Triple H smiles.

Orton: It’s funny you bring that up after what you did to me back in the days of Evolution.

Triple H shakes his head.

Triple H: Oh come on, Randy, not this again. Don’t you have anything better? We told you why we kicked you out…you irritated us to no end! This is how our day went. “Oh hey, Randy, me, Dave, and Ric are going to head down to the bar, want to tag along?” “Gee no thanks, I’d rather stay here and make out with this random stranger…what’s your name again?”

Orton stares a hole through Triple H.

Triple H: Right now….all three of you look like you’re ready to jump me. Ready to teach me a lesson in “respect.” Well let me tell you punks something.

Triple H gets in Randy’s face.

Triple H: You have to know a thing or two about respect before you can teach it.

The fans let out ENORMOUS cheers as Edge and Randy glare at Triple H. In fact, they’re so busy eyeing The Game, they don’t notice MVP getting pulled from the ring! Out of nowhere Triple H is tossed a chair, and he BLASTS ORTON IN THE FACE!

Edge quickly scurries out of the ring, and maneuvers around the steps. He backs his way up the ramp, and goes to turn around…

SWEET CHIN MUSIC!

HBK just laid out Edge! Michaels slides into the ring, high fives Triple H! Michaels goes in the corner, and begins to tune up the band! Triple H lifts Orton up…

SWEET CHIN MUSIC!

Triple H catches Orton before he can fall…

PEDIGREE!

Triple H gets back up to his feet, and ROARS at the crowd! He rips off his shirt….REVEALING A DX SHIRT! Shawn Michaels pretends to be surprised, and shrugs at the crowd, before taking off his shirt…REVEALING A DX SHIRT AS WELL!

Cole: MY GOD! DX IS BACK TOGETHER AGAIN!

We get one last look at HBK and Triple H celebrating before we fade to commercial, but don’t go anywhere, the Ladder Match is up next!

Commercial Break

Ladder Match
United States Champion
Ken Doane (c) vs Gregory Helms

We come back from the break, where both Helms and Doane are already in the ring, ready to start the Ladder Match! The ref rings the bell, and this mach is underway!

Doane and Helms stare at each other, neither man blinking. They both step towards each other, putting them nose to nose, in what might be Helms’ last chance to capture the gold. Doane starts to trash talk Helms, and Helms fires right back with a few words of his own. Doane smirks, and backs away, before swinging his right hand and nailing Helms in the face with a slap!

Helms snaps at Doane, and fires a MASSIVE right hand, all of his aggression and weight put behind it. Doane takes a step back before attempting to trade blows with Helms, but Helms’ fury and rage is just too much for Doane to handle. Doane ducks under Helms’ wild right hand, before scurrying out of the ring. On the outside, Doane wipes the blood off of his lip…

Cole: My god, we’re not even ten minutes into this match, and blood has been shed already!

Helms looks eager to leap over the top rope and attack Doane, but the ref holds him back. Doane carefully slides back into the ring, and gets to his feet. The ref then moves out of Helms’ way, and Helms charges full speed at Doane. Doane uses his ring smarts and side steps Helms, using Helms’ own momentum against him, forcing Helms to go flying out of the ring!

Coach: There’s Doane’s advantage right there. He’s a thinking man’s wrestler. He’s a tactician. That Helms is just a neanderthal.

Doane slides outside of the ring, and starts putting the boots to his challenger. Doane picks him up, and RAMS him head first into the steel steps! Doane sees this as an opportunity to end this match early, and he grabs a ladder and sets it up in the ring! Doane is about to climb up when Helms clubs him in the back! Doane arches his back in pain, and Helms hits Doane with an Electric Chair Drop!

Cole: Wow! What an impact!

Coach: Come on Champ, shake it off!

Cole: I thought you were impartial.

Coach: I am, I’m just giving the more talented superstar some proper encouragement!

Cole: But he can’t hear you…

Coach: I KNOW that! But he can FEEL my positive energy!

Helms begins to stomp Doane for good measure, and heads towards the ladder. Helms begins to climb up, but Doane sneaks up behind him and LOW BLOWS him!

Cole: What a dirty, underhanded tactic by the champion!

Coach: I hope Helms wasn’t planning on having any children…well he probably still has a shot.

Doane lifts Helms up, and drops him groin first on the ring ropes!

Coach: Oh, nope, that did it.

Doane measures up Helms, and dropkicks him from his position on the ropes! Helms lands on the apron, before slowly standing up. Doane goes to grab him, but Helms ducks and hits Doane in the gut! Doane backs away, and Helms springboards off, but Doane moves out of the way! HELMS LANDS ON THE LADDER! Helms rapidly goes to reach for the title, but Doane knocks the ladder over! Helms crashes hard on the mat, and Doane jumps on him once again, delivering punch after punch.

Cole: Helms was SO close to becoming our new champion!

Coach: That’s the problem, each week he comes SO close to winning, but he just can get the job done, and that’s exactly why he doesn’t deserve to be the United States champion.

Doane hops off of Helms, and grabs the ladder, before DROPPING IT right on Helms! Doane shows a bloody smile, before picking up the ladder, and SLAMMING it on him again!

Coach: What a display of technical wrestling ability!

Doane sets the ladder back, and starts to climb up again. However, halfway up, he realizes he is not completely centered. He adjusts himself, before continuing his climb. But because he took so long getting up, Helms is now back to his feet, and he climbs up the ladder, ON THE SAME SIDE AS DOANE!

Coach: What in the hell is this psychopath doing? There’s two sides you doofus!

Helms starts to elbow Helms, but it’s no use. Helms is intent on taking Doane out! Helms wraps his arms around Doane’s waist…AND GERMAN SUPLEXES HIM OFF OF THE LADDER!

Cole: MY GOD! MY GOD!

Coach: NO! NO NO NO!

Both men are laid out in the ring, and the fans can’t help but start a “holy shit” chant! A replay begins to play, this time from the famous “wild coyote” angle! The camera shakes as both men hit the mat. We go back live, where Helms is using the ring ropes to pull himself up. Helms kicks Doane out of the ring, and Helms slowly starts his ascent towards the title! Helms takes it slow, one rung at a time, pain and fatigue starting to kick in. As Helms reaches the halfway point, we see Doane slide into the ring, with a chair! Doane charges at Helms, and THROWS the chair at Helms’ back! Helms immediately crashes to the mat!

Coach: Wow! What an accurate and powerful throw! Helms will be feeling that one for a week!

Helms begins to crawl towards the ring ropes, and Doane BLASTS him in the head with the chair!

Cole: This isn’t a match anymore, this is just a mugging!

Coach: Shut your pie-hole, Michael. Doane is just doing what’s necessary to retain his title.

Doane stands tall in the ring with a cocky smile on his face, and the fans are booing him heavily. The champ makes no attempt to climb up the ladder, and instead eggs Helms to get up. This takes some time however, as Helms is still a little dazed from that brutal chair shot he just received. Helms gets back to his feet, and Doane charges, and KICKS HIM IN THE GROIN!

Cole: WHAT THE HELL!

Coach: YES! Good one, Doane!

Cole: How can you support that man, this is just wrong!

Helms collapses, and his “manhood” is definitely in very bad shape. Doane is wise enough to stop torturing Helms, and starts to climb the ladder. He reaches the halfway point, but Helms is starting to get back to his feet!

Coach: WHAT? Stay down! STAY DOWN!

Cole: How is this man even able to move after that vicious assault from Doane?!

Doane’s fingers brush the U.S Title, but as he looks down, he notices Helms tipping the ladder over! Doane hops off the ladder just in time, and lands in the ring, avoiding what could’ve been a serious injury. As soon as Doane lands however, Helms charges at Doane full speed and clotheslines him! Doane hops back up, only to be met with a bigger clothesline, that puts the champ down for a little bit longer!

Doane begins to stir, and Helms runs at him once again!

Cole: TORNADO DDT!

Coach: GET YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME CHAMP!

Both men are out of breath and are laid out in the ring.

Cole: What a contest so far, both men are giving it their all here tonight!

Both men are still down, but Helms is the first to stir and make it back to his feet, he walks over to the ladder and picks it up from its previously fallen state. He then makes sure that the ladder is once more secure before positioning it, although less carefully this time, in the general position of underneath the title belt.

Doane is still down, holding his neck and writhing around in pain as Helms begins to climb up the ladder. He’s a little slower now as the match has taken it out of him as he reaches the half waypoint, breathing heavily as he makes closer to the top, making it close to finally taking the belt that has eluded his grasp for so long.

Cole: Helms might finally do it!

Doane has somehow made it back up to his feet, and is now climbing up the ladder opposite to Helms. Both men are absolutely exhausted, and struggle to climb up the ladder.

Both men now reach the top, and begin to trade punches, twenty feet in the air! Doane gets the upperhand, and goes for another punch, but Helms blocks it and hits Doane with a right hand of his own, followed by another! The second punch rocks Doane, and causes him to lose his balance! Doane struggles to stay steady, and Helms goes to finish him off…

DOANE SPITS IN HELMS’ EYES! Helms is temporarily blinded, and Doane pushes him off! Helms falls off the ladder, but somehow lands on his feet! He bounces off the ropes, and pushes the ladder over! Doane isn’t quick enough to jump down this time, and LANDS ON THE OUTSIDE!

Cole: GOOD GOD! Doane might be dead!

Coach: Don’t say that! He still has a chance! Come on champ, STAY AWAY FROM THE LIGHT!

The fans once again start a “holy shit” chant after that turn of events that has left both competitors out cold. Helms inside the ring, blinded and flat on his face, and Doane completely incapacitated on the outside.

Helms is once again the first man to his feet, and is wiping the disgusting spit off of his face. Meanwhile on the outside, Doane is somehow getting back up after that nasty fall.

Cole: How are either of these men able to even stand after this brutal contest!?

Doane rolls into the ring, and once again comes face to face with Helms. Exhausted, Doane makes the first move, catching Helms again with a right hand to the side of the head. Helms, not to be outdone, delivers one back as the two trade blows back and forth a little as the fans boo for Doane’s punches and give a big cheer for the ones thrown by Helms.

Helms again gets back into the ascendancy and hits a succession of three right hands to Doane that causes him to stagger backwards towards the ropes. Helms winds up for one last big shot to put the champion down once more when out of nowhere, Doane once again KICKS HELMS IN THE GROIN!

Cole: WHAT THE HELL! COME ON!

Coach: Ha ha! I love it! Helms must have a voice higher than a chipmunk! GO CHAMP GO!

The fans start to boo loudly, some even start to throw their drinks and garbage into the ring! The ref does his best to clean up the trash, while the security calms the crowd down somewhat.

Doane then walks to the other side of the ring and picks up the steel chair once more. He takes advantage of Helms cupping his balls and slams the chair again into his face, sending Helms crumbling down and falling to the outside of the ring, and also leaving a large dent in the chair.

Cole: This is just sickening!

Coach: Oh grow up Michael, this is a man’s sport! If you can’t take the heat get out of the kitchen!

Doane is climbing up the ladder now, slowly and carefully, now without any worries from his challenger.

Coach: Yes! He’s going to do it …Wait….WHERE ARE YOU GOING!

Cole has left the announcers table, and is now in the ring! Doane is about to grab his title, when he notices Cole at the foot of the ladder! Doane pleads with Cole, but Cole just smirks, and PUSHES THE LADDER OVER, but Doane survives by hanging onto the belt! Cole looks up in disbelief, and starts to jump up and down, trying to grab Doane’s ankles! Doane tries to kick at Cole, but he’s losing his grip on the belt! Out of NOWHERE Helms springboards, and grabs onto the title as well! The two begin to brawl as Cole quickly runs out of the ring! They continue trading blows, but the belt can’t hold them both! The belt comes off of the hook, and BOTH MEN FALL TO THE MAT WITH THE BELT IN THEIR HANDS!

Coach: WHAT! YOU NO GOOD DIRTY ROTTEN SON OF A-

Cole: I was just doing what was right.

Coach: I SOULD STRANGLE YOU RIGHT NOW YOU LITTLE PUNK!

Helms and Doane begin to brawl on the mat, trying to rip the belt out of each other’s hands, but the voice of Lillian Garcia announcing the result of the match breaks them up.

Garcia: Ladies and gentlemen, this match has ended in a DRAW! Which means that Ken Doane is STILL the United States Champion!

Coach: NOOOOOOO!

Cole: What’s your problem? Didn’t you hear? He won.

Coach: Listen you scrawny little bastard, don’t you see? It ended in a draw, which means that Helms is going to whine again, and he’s going to get another title shot!

Cole: Why are you worried? If Doane is as good as you say he is, he should have no problem next time….right?

Coach: But….but….Hmph.

Coach crosses his arms and sits in silence as Doane celebrates in the ring, leaving a broken and battered Helms nearly in tears…..

We cut away backstage and see The Undertaker near a concession stand, drinking a cup of coffee. A staff member walks up to him…

Staff Member: Hey, Taker, I was wondering if you could sign something for me?

Takes nods his head.

Undertaker: Sure…you got a pen?

The staff member nods and hands Taker a pen and a clipboard. He points to the bottom region of the paper…

Staff Member: I just need your signature right there…

Taker: What’s this for anyways-

Undertaker gets NAILED in the back of the head with a steel pipe! Taker collapses, and JOHN CENA is standing behind him! Cena nods at the staff member, who walks away with a smirk on his face. Cena leans down next to Taker.

Cena: Who’s the Badass now, Undertaker?

Cena strikes Undertaker in the back with the pipe.

Cena: What’s the matter? Cat got your tongue?

Cena smirks, and urges the camera man to follow him into the parking lot. Outside, there’s a massive dump truck parked in front of Undertaker’s motorcycle!

Cena: Undertaker, when you regain consciousness and watch this little segment tomorrow night, I want you to remember this…In a few seconds, your bike will be just like you…absolutely worthless.

Cena turns around, and nods at driver in the dump truck. The truck backs up, and CRUSHES Undertaker’s most cherished bike! Cena turns around and raises his fist in the air, and with his free hand, he points to his belt around his waist.

Cena: Undertaker…come Wrestlemania that infamous winning streak of yours will come to an end, and a true icon will finally take his deserving place in the spotlight that you’ve hogged for so many years. Undertaker, let the broken pieces of your bike symbolize what your career will be after I’m done with you. However, I won’t have to wait too long until I can finally show everybody just how much of a has been you are…tonight, I’m going to make sure you won’t even make it to Wrestlemania.

Cena removes his belt and raises it up in the air, before we fade away to the final commercial break…

Commercial Break

When we come back from the break, we see Bryan Danielson unpacking his locker, getting ready to leave the arena. He closes his gym bag, and goes to leave, when he is greeted by Matt Hardy! Danielson smirks.

Danielson: I knew it wouldn’t take long. So, here to get revenge? To teach me a lesson?

Hardy shakes his head.

Hardy: I’m not a coward, Dragon, and I don’t ambush people from behind. If I have a problem I settle it in the ring, and I pin you 1…2..3.

The fans cheer for Hardy…

Danielson: Well, Matt, that’s a shame. I was looking forward to some sort of…epic confrontation between the two of us. Blood everywhere, punches flying, but I guess that will have to wait. You know, I envy you, you’re will to be…good, always seeking out the right thing to do. I’d love to have that conscience, that state of mind. But you see Matt, I believe in an old saying.

Danielson looks down.

Danielson: And that’s that nice guys….ALWAYS…finish last.

Before Hardy can even react, he gets clocked with a hard kick from Kofi Kingston! Matt Hardy falls to his knees, and Danielson rams his head into the wall, sending him to the floor. Danielson steps over Hardy…

Danielson: I also believe in survival of the fittest.

Danielson looks at Kofi.

Danielson: Next week, when you face him in that Money In The Bank Qualifying Match…you make sure he isn’t a threat to me come Wrestlemania.

Kofi nods to Danielson, and steps out of his way. Danielson exits the locker room with a triumphant smile on his face, before we cut away to the ring…

Main Event
Tag Team Match
The Undertaker and Big Show vs John Cena and JBL

Cole: Alright ladies and gentlemen, it’s time for the Main Event!

Coach: …

Cole: What’s your problem?

Coach: I refuse to even speak to you…just shut up so I can watch Cena and JIBBLES destroy those two overgrown pieces of trash.

Cole: John Cena and who?

Coach: JIBBLES!

Cole: Is that some sort of erotic dinosaur?

Cole: …

Coach: What is wrong with you?

‘Longhorn’ hits to a hail storm of boos, as John Bradshaw Layfield steps out from behind the curtain.

Coach: Why in the world are these people booing this man? He’s a hero! He’s a genius! He’s…he’s…

Cole: A backstabbing underhanded snake?

Cole: What?

Coach: Sorry, I was just waiting for you to say something about him being erotic.

Cole: Well…..

Coach: Shhh…just watch him.

JBL has now entered the ring, and is awaiting his partner…

‘Can’t Nobody Stop Me’ hits, and the World Heavyweight Champion John Cena steps out to even heavier boos than his partner, JBL!

Coach: These people have no manners whatsoever! This man is our proud leader, our Champion! Plus, this new music of his is BANGIN!

Cole: That sounds-

Coach: Don’t even THINK about it.

Cena is now in the ring, handing his title to the referee. He eyes his partner, not sure if he can trust him. Cena takes his place next to JBL…

‘Crank It Up’hits to a mixed reaction from the crowd, and the 7’0 beast Big Show stands tall at the top of the ramp!

Coach: I’ve always wondered what Big Show’s parents fed him as a kid…

Cole: Miracle growth?

Coach: Hmmm…that sounds… wait a minute, I just remembered I’m not talking to you.

Big Show is now in the ring, and his two opponents are discussing their gameplan on the outside.

‘Rollin’ hits to LOUD cheers, and the Undertaker limps out onto the stage.

Cole: Uh oh, he doesn’t look very happy.

Coach: When does he ever?

Undertaker slides into the ring, and nods at Big Show and tells Cena to bring it on.

I wrote this in recap form because, honestly, I’m exhausted from writing the ladder match, and I have a family BBQ to prepare for tonight (which is sure to be crappy.) But even if I wrote this in full, it wouldn’t have been anything spectacular….

JBL and Undertaker started this match off, and JBL started his attack by working on Undertaker’s injured back. Halfway through the beat down, Undertaker started to bounce back, and got some huge offense in on JBL. Big Show was tagged in, and started to destroy JBL. Cena distracted the ref, however, and JBL low blowed Big Show. Both Show and JBL were able to tag in their partners, but at the sight of a furious Undertaker, Cena quickly tagged in JBL. Undertaker continued his dominant assault on JBL, but Cena snuck up behind Taker and clotheslined him out of the ring. Soon all hell broke loose, as Taker and Cena brawled on the outside, and JBL and Show brawled inside the ring, leaving the referee no choice but the ring the bell. The match ended in a no contest, but that didn’t stop the four mean from ripping each other apart...
end of recap

Cole: My god! This is chaos!

Coach: Undertaker better get his grubby little paws off of John Cena!

Cena is able to get upperhand on Taker but poking him in the eyes! He runs away as fast as he can, and grabs his belt, before escaping through crowd, followed by a RAGING Undertaker! Back in the ring, JBL is going for a Clothesline from Hell, but Show grabs him! SHOW STOPPER!

Cole: Yes! What a chokeslam!

Show stands over JBL and ROARS at the crowd before raising his massive hand into the air!

We cut to the parking lot, where Cena smashes the window of a nearby car, and gets in! He begins to hotwire it, but out of nowhere Undertaker smashes the passenger’s window, and reaches in to grab Cena, but is ambushed from behind by….NASH MILLER! Nash begins to use his boxing background to his advantage, by pummeling Undertaker into the ground with fast and furious punches! Cena quickly gets out of the car, and joins the attack!

Cena: Hold him up.

Nash lifts Undertaker up, and Cena NAILS him in the cranium with the World Heavyweight Title! Undertaker falls to his knees, and Nash knees him in the back! Cena pulls Taker’s face into the title.

Cena: Do you see this name Undertaker? Do you see what this belt says? It says JOHN CENA. And it’ll stay that way for months and months to come, and nobody…not even YOU Undertaker will change that.

Cena pushes Taker away, and once again NAILS him in the face with the belt! Nash kicks Taker in the gut just for good measure, before hopping in the car with Cena, and speeding away from the arena as the show comes to a close…

© WWE 2009

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: The Ladder match is one freaking match! Not only because of the overall match but also the ending. I have no idea who will win but I never thought that it will be a draw. Now I hope Helms will face Doane at Wrestlemania.

Worst Match: Well, my least fave will be the Main Event one, Damn! Nash Miller is coming to get you!

Best Promo: Nash "Blood" Miller, what a great debut hype for a superstar. Looks like you have something for Boogey... err.. I mean Nash Miller in the future.

Worst Promo: DX/Dynasty... I just really feel that this promo needs to be a bit longer but still a good promo.

Additional Feedbacks: Smackdown is getting good as well, The one with Helms and Doane is awesome and looks like these two had some bad blood in the past that made them face in a Ladder Match. The Nash Miller one is surprising, I wonder if he will get involve in Cena/Taker at Wrestlemania. This show is great, I am looking forward to it's developments.

Qwake

BM: The ladder match! This was an epic match, Ken Doane and Gregory Helms are both great wrestlers and seeing them both in this type of match with each other was a great idea. Doane seems to be a pretty good champ and both men got in some good offence throughout this match, I really wasn’t sure who was going to win and when Cole pushed the ladder over (Wtf) I thought Helms had the match in the bag until he jumps out of nowhere and also grabbed the belt. A draw was a pretty good result because it means we get another match between these two hopefully as good if not better then this one! Another match I quite liked was the opener, Benjamin, Haas and Danielson put on an interesting match but it didn’t compare to the ladder match.

WM: Well considering how huge the Main Event looked it was a little disappointing the way it ended but it was for a good cause, to really get the feuds going which was good. I was surprised to see Nash Miller appear and help Cena attack the Undertaker so I am looking forward to seeing where that goes but other then that match wasn’t to good lol. Evan Bourne’s match was also in this catergory but only cause it was pretty much a squash to get Bourne over so they both done what needed. So while the matches were bad they were for good causes…

BP: There were a couple of good promos. First off I must say I quite enjoyed reading the little build up you had for Nash Miller, this helped me understand who he is a little. Now the best of the show imo would have to be the Rated RKO Dynasty/HHH one. Randy Orton, Edge and MVP were all in good character and the points they had were good ones and once HHH came down it picked up a little. Needed a little more length to it but it was written very well and when HBK hit the Sweet Chin Music I was really shocked, I didn’t see it coming at all. DX is back and a feud with the Rated RKO Dynasty should be good, it’s interesting none the less. That may be followed by Teddy Long and the tag teams, good character for Long and the tag titles match at wrestlemania should be one to lookout for!

WP: Bryan Danielson/Matt Hardy. Nothing great about this and it was kind of boring, also you had another backstage attack just after the attack with Cena and Taker. It wasn’t terrible but it wasn’t good imo. Matt Hardy Vs Kofi Kingston next week should deliver.

AC: A good show all round. There were good matches and promos and a few of the angles you have chosen are good too, this show really helped develop you feuds and Wrestlemania is being hyped well. I am glad I was able to check out this show and I will try to more often, good stuff!

seX-Power

BM- Defiantely the ladder match. At first I was confused about it not being main event but I see why. A good match with many good spots was ruined only by the ending, which I am not in favour of tbh.

WM- The Main Event because of the whole recap thing, basically, but I did like the post match action with Nash Miller officially debuting, as a heel. If were excluding the recap excuse, then Bourne v Yang is the worst, because it was short and had the potential to be so much more.

BP- Nash Miller had a very good introductory promo, but I must say I did like the return of DX segment, as it included 5 very good promo men. However, props to you for such a good video package for a new star.

WP- I'm tempted to say n/a but something about Teddy Long and all the tag teams didn't tick for me. Idk what, it wasn't bad.

AC- Commentary in matches absolutely sucks, and doesn't help at all. It just disrupts the flow of the match. But your matches are alright for TV and your promos are good. 7/10

y2j__legend

Reaction score
Monday Night Raw
Raw starts off with the normal video package highlighting the events that have shaken Raw up, this video first starting off with the MVP vs. Paul London match, where the Cruiserweight Champion won by disqualification after Randy Orton interference, which led to a two on one assault on London with the aid of a steel chair, before Shawn Michaels came out for the late save for his protégé, only to be assaulted by Orton and MVP as well, it ending with Michaels copping a Playa’s Boot to the head with the aid of a steel chair. It then shows what happened on Smackdown where the Rated RKO Dynasty was in the ring, only to be interrupted by HHH, who ran down the Rated RKO Dynasty before hitting him with a chair to the face, as Edge and MVP move in for the kill, only to be hit with a Sweet Chin Music each by none other than the Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels. It then shows HHH taking off his shirt to reveal a D- Generation- X one, as Michaels does the same. It then has highlights of Mr. Kennedy’s interview via satellite from his home, where he assured the fans that he would be here this week in his hometown of Green Bay, Wisconsin, and he promised to destroy Punk with his own hands, just like Punk did to him. The video then shows Raw’s main event Champion vs. Champion match between Chris Jericho and CM Punk, where after a very exciting affair where many finishers were used but unable to put the opponent away, Punk came out the victor after a Straight Edge to Jericho.

It then cuts to Jeff Hardy announcing his partner for Wrestlemania, only to be interrupted by the UKonnection, who after running down Hardy, gave him the second 4 on 1 assault in two weeks. It then has ‘One of a Kind’ playing over the speakers to a massive pop from the crowd, as Hardy’s partner is revealed to be none other than Rob Van Dam, who runs down to the ring with a steel chair in hand. The events that took place between Hardy and RVD against the UKonnection was put into major detail, starting off with the chair shot right to the skull of Finlay, before Regal, Smith and Burchill going after Rob. It then shows Hardy getting a steel chair from the outside and bringing it into the ring, before pulling Regal away from his Wrestlemania tag team partner and then nailing the leader of the UKonnection with a Twist of Fate. It cuts to Hardy and RVD throwing their steel chairs to the two remaining standing UKonnection members in Smith and Burchill who caught the chairs, only to be hit with consecutive Van Daminators. It then has both Jeff and Rob on the top rope, doing their signature taunts on the top rope, before the two leapt off, Hardy hitting a Swanton Bomb on both Paul Burchill and Finlay, as at the same time Rob Van Dam hit a Five Star Frog Splash on DH Smith and William Regal. The video package then ends with the new tag team of RVD and Hardy raising each other’s arms, having the advantage over the team’s Wrestlemania opponents.

We then cut to Jim Ross and Jerry ‘the King’ Lawler, who talk about the shocking return of none other than Rob Van Dam last week, and how they will hear from RVD and Hardy right here tonight. King then talks about what they saw on WWE.COM, where it was announced that after last week’s main event between IC Champion Chris Jericho and CM Punk which Punk won, Jericho went straight to General Manager Shane McMahon, who granted Jericho a rematch, where if Y2J won, he would be inserted into the Money in the Bank Ladder match at Wrestlemania for the second year in a row! A graphic came up on the titantron, which got a great reception from the crowd, happy to witness Jericho up against Punk once again. Another graphic then comes up with the already announced Shawn Michaels and Paul London up against the Two Man Dynasty, which King says he wouldn’t be surprised if we saw interference from Edge and/or Triple H. We then cut away from the match graphics as the camera pans around the arena in Mr. Kennedy’s hometown of Green Bay, Wisconsin, before...

‘ONE OF A KIND’

The infamous music blasts out through the speakers to an EXTRAORDINARY pop, as Jeff Hardy comes out from backstage, before he points to the back, as none other than Hardy’s Wrestlemania 25 partner Rob Van Dam emerges from the back. Hardy and RVD slap hands as they make their way down the ramp together, but not before Hardy’s signature pyro explodes from behind them. Hardy and RVD get into the ring as Jeff lets Rob take the spotlight, RVD soaking in a wonderful ovation from the crowd, who are obviously extremely happy to have Rob back on Monday Night Raw. A huge ‘RVD’ chant starts up, just like last week, as Rob and Jeff smile.

Mr. Monday Night gets a microphone from Lillian Garcia, but when he goes to speak, he is drowned out by an astonishing ‘Welcome Back’, as Rob quickly says that that is why he came back to the WWE. A big cheer breaks out for the ‘Whole Fuckin’ Show’, as Rob thanks the fans and especially Jeff Hardy, who convinced Rob to come to the WWE and shut the UKonnection up once and for all. The crowd pops at RVD joining Hardy in his attempt to bring down the UKonnection, as RVD continues on with his speech on the UKonnection, running down the World Tag Team Champions whenever possible.

Rob then says that come Wrestlemania, Rob Van Dam and Jeff Hardy will have the World Tag Team Championships, and there isn’t anything the UKonnection can do about it (well really, they can). This statement gets a huge pop from the capacity crowd, as Rob then says that at Wrestlemania, whoever the competitors are for the UKonnection, they will lose to Jeff Hardy and R (points to himself) V (points to himself again) D (and again). The crowd pops as ‘One of a Kind’ hits over the speakers as RVD and Hardy go to leave, only for ‘Here Comes the Money’ to play over the speakers to a nice pop, as General Manager Shane McMahon comes out.

Shane O Mac does his signature little dance on the top of the entrance ramp as he tells RVD and Hardy to wait there, as he said that he has made an addition to the Jericho vs. Punk II tonight, as in the main event, there would be a Six Man Tag Team match. McMahon then goes on to say that in the main event would be three members of the UKonnection in DH Smith, Paul Burchill and Finlay (huge heat) up against Jeff Hardy (big pop), Green Bay’s own Mr. Kennedy (MASSIVE pop) and none other than the man returning to Monday Night Raw action right here tonight, ROB VAN DAM!!

The crowd gives an earth shattering pop at the return to action of Rob Van Dam here tonight as well as arguably a dream team of Jeff Hardy, Rob Van Dam and the Number 1 Contender for the WWE Champion, Mr. Kennedy. RVD and Hardy smiles as ‘One of a Kind’ blasts out over the speakers once again, as we cut to JR and the King, who talk about what a huge night it is tonight, only 34 days away from Wrestlemania 25, with three huge matches announced, HBK and London against the Two Man Dynasty, Jericho vs. Punk for the second week in a row in an MITB qualifying match for Jericho, and as just announced, a huge Six Man Tag Team match between Kennedy, Hardy and RVD against the UKonnection. JR says not to go anywhere as after the break, we would see Raw’s two current MITB representatives go at it, as Kendrick goes one on one with Rey Mysterio.

|Commercial Break|

‘Man With a Plan’ plays over the speakers to huge heat, as none other than the man who qualified for the Money in the Bank Ladder match last week and the man that assaulted Rey Mysterio in The Brian Kendrick makes his way down to the ring, doing his cocky dance. Kendrick gets into the ring and raises his arms in the air narcissistic way, as we then cut to a video package, highlighting Kendrick’s win over Carlito in the MITB Qualifying match after the Left Turn at Albuquerque, before assaulting Rey later on in the show after he had defeated long time rival Chavo Guerrero.

‘Booyaka’ hits to a great pop, as the first man that qualified for this year’s Money in the Bank Ladder match in Rey Mysterio makes his way down to the ring, seeking vengeance after the assault on him by Kendrick after his victory last week. Rey slaps hands with the fans but doesn’t take his eyes off of Kendrick, who just smirks in the ring as Mysterio goes down the ramp. Mysterio gets into the ring and prays on the top rope to Eddie Guerrero, only for him to cheap shotted from behind by Kendrick!! The crowd give big heat as Kendrick attacks Rey from behind for the second week in a row, as the referee rings the bell to signify the start of this contest.

|Match 1|
|MITB Competitors Collide|
|The Brian Kendrick vs. Rey Mysterio|

The match begins with various high paced, Cruiserweight moves, before it ended when Mysterio went for an Arm Drag, only for Kendrick to roll through and nail Rey with a middle rope Springboard Dropkick, square to the chest of Rey. Kendrick then worked over Rey in the early going but still managed to make it a high paced affair, nailing the Master of the 619 with various aerial attacks. However, this type of offence backfired, as when he went for a Flying Body Press, Rey hit him with a leaping Dropkick of his own! Rey then went for a quick cover, but only got a two count.

Rey then lifted Kendrick up and went to whip him against the ropes, but Kendrick over powered Rey and went to whip him. Rey, however, sensed this move coming, and since he was very close to the ropes, he spun around whilst he was being whipped and nailed a Drop Toe Hold into the middle rope, meaning it was the perfect position for the 619! Rey smirked and went to go for his signature move, but Kendrick moved out of the way before damage could be done. A dizzy Rey got back into the ring, right into a Snap Hurricanrana by Kendrick. TBK then had a cocky smile on his face as he did his signature little dance, followed by a standing Senton to Rey!

Kendrick then slowed the match down much to the dismay of the crowd, as King highlights that this was the same tactic that he used in his Cruiserweight Championship match with Paul London two weeks ago. Kendrick applied a ‘Surfboard’ submission to Rey, stretching the previously worked on back to perfection. Rey used the crowd’s reaction to strive himself on, as he rolled over and got to the ropes! The crowd popped as Kendrick looked very pissed, as he got up and stomped on the injured back of Mysterio, before picking him up and going for a Scoop Slam.

Mysterio, however, manages to reverse the Scoop Slam, as he rolls through Kendrick’s legs and then gets TBK in a Victory Roll for a quick two count. Rey then got a standing position as did Kendrick, who charged at Rey, only to be hit with a Step Up Enziguiri, followed by Rey running at TBK and nailing a Tilt a Whirl Head Scissors Takedown! The crowd popped for Mysterio, who then went onto the apron, most likely looking for a springboard attack on Kendrick. Once Kendrick got to his feet, Rey leapt, and nailed a Springboard Tornado DDT! The crowd went berserk, as Rey fed off the momentum of the crowd once again to keep control of the match.

Rey then worked over Kendrick for the next couple of minutes, taking the very exciting match past the 15 minute mark. Rey nailed Kendrick with a Flapjack onto the top rope, snapping Kendrick’s neck against the wire. Rey then nailed TBK with several forearm shots, before whipping him across the ropes, looking for a Back Body Drop. Kendrick saw the move coming, however, as he dragged a crouched Rey in and quickly nailed a Swinging Neckbreaker! The crowd gave big heat, as Kendrick seemed to once again take control of the match.

Kendrick then had control once again, working over the previously worked on back of Mysterio, taking away his high flying ability. Kendrick then lifted Rey and whipped him across the ropes, only for Rey to springboard off the middle rope. An aware Kendrick charged at Rey, pushing him over the top and to the floor, causing Rey to land awkwardly. Kendrick smirked, as he went onto the apron, where Mysterio looked to be beginning to recover. Kendrick then waited for Rey to get up, who used the help of the barricade, as Kendrick then went back first to Mysterio.

Kendrick then springboarded off of the middle rope, and nailed Mysterio with exactly the same move Paul London nailed on him a couple of weeks ago, a Springboard Moonsault Body Press to the outside! The crowd erupted into a massive mixed reaction as the move was incredible but Kendrick was the one executing the move, as the two went over the security wall and into the crowd! The referee then started a ten count as we see a shot of an unconscious Kendrick and Rey. Once the referee got to the count of 5, Kendrick began to stir, as did Mysterio. Kendrick managed to elevate himself over the barrier, and with the fans help, Mysterio did as well! A recovered Kendrick looked to get into the ring at 9, but Mysterio had also recovered, and pulled Kendrick away from the ring at the count of 10, counting out both men!

|Winner: Draw via Double Count out|

The bell rings to signify a draw because of both men not being able to get in the ring before the ten count, as both Mysterio and Kendrick look at each other (Kendrick with fire in his eyes as Mysterio cost him victory at the last possible second), as Kendrick charges at Mysterio! The crowd gives heat, but Mysterio was aware this time of Kendrick trying to attack him, as Rey then gave Kendrick a Drop Toe Hold right onto the ring apron! The crowd gave a pop as Rey went to the other side of the ring, as Rey then ran at Kendrick, before nailing him with a 619 around the ring post! The crowd gave a huge pop as the Master of the 619 then got into the ring, before posing on the top rope and this time praying to Eddie Guerrero with no risk of interference from The Brian Kendrick.

|Commercial Break|

Once we return from the break, we are backstage and are focussed on a door which reads ‘Shane McMahon, Raw GM’, and a knock is then heard on the door, but we only see a hand. Shane then opens the door and greets the man with a friendly handshake, as the camera pans out to reveal none other than Smackdown General Manager Theodore Long! The crowd gives another nice pop for the other brand’s General Manager, as Teddy enters the office, Shane allowing the cameraman to come inside, as Shane and Long talk about their conversation earlier, which obviously no one knows about except the two. Long then says that he accepted the deal, and hopefully he has in mind for who would compete in the match.

Shane O Mac then said that the Superstar that would compete in the match would be in a Triple Threat match, as the winner would then go on to the match at Wrestlemania. The crowd pops as seemingly another match has been signed for Wrestlemania as McMahon confirms these rumours, as McMahon says that for the second time in two years, there would be a Brand Supremacy match at Wrestlemania. The crowd gives a big pop at the announcement of the new match announced for Wrestlemania, as Shane goes on to say that in another match tonight would be a Triple Threat Match, where the winner would go on to face Smackdown’s representative at Wrestlemania 25.

The crowd pop at this announcement of another match set for tonight and one half of a Wrestlemania match also set, as McMahon goes on to announce the competitors for the Triple Threat match. McMahon says that after the break, we would see the Triple Threat match, which would see Monty Brown going up against the man that came so close to qualifying to the Money in the Bank Ladder match last week in Carlito, and also, the last man in the Triple Threat match, making his first appearance since the Royal Rumble, the ‘Big Red Machine’ Kane!

The crowd pops at hearing that they will be witnessing the return of the ‘Big Red Machine’ Kane and the announcement of what is sure to be an exciting Triple Threat match, as we cut away from the office of Shane McMahon and then to JR and the King. JR talks about how Wrestlemania is shaping up to be a hell of an event with still 6 weeks to go before the ‘Granddaddy of ‘Em All’, as King says huge matches are announced on both the Raw, Smackdown and Interbrand side of things, with Raw’s huge Punk vs. Kennedy, Jeff Hardy and RVD vs. the UKonnection, Undertaker vs. John Cena, the Fatal Four Way Tag Team match between the Mexicools, the World’s Greatest Tag Team, Cade and Jindrak and Jesse and Festus, the Brand Supremacy match as just confirmed, and as always, the fifth Money in the Bank Ladder match. JR says not to go anywhere, as after the break, the Triple Threat match to determine who would represent Raw at Wrestlemania 25 in the Brand Supremacy match would take place!

|Commercial Break|

Once we return from the break, ‘Smooth’ hits over the speakers to fairly large heat, as the Alpha Male Monty Brown makes his way down to the ring, as always accompanied by ‘the Silver Tongued Pugilist’ Elijah Burke. Brown gets into the ring menacingly and doesn’t bother posing on the top rope, as he realises that this may be his last match to book himself a spot at his second Wrestlemania after losing to Rey Mysterio in the first Money in the Bank Qualifying match. JR puts over Brown as the man that put John Morrison out of action, and he has been on a mean streak as of late.

‘Cool’ then hits over the loud speakers to a nice pop, and as always, accompanied by his Puerto Rican Nightmares counterparts in Primo Colon and Eric Perez, Carlito makes his way out to the ring, also knowing that this may be his last chance at gaining a spot at another Wrestlemania. Carlito gets into the ring and eyes Brown after the Puerto Rican Nightmares had a short feud with Brown, Burke and Santino Marella last year, as Primo and Perez take a spot on the outside and eye Burke, who looks a little worried as he is on the outside on his own while his ‘Insurance Policy’ Brown will be busy competing in the ring.

‘Slow Chemical’ plays over the loud speakers to a great pop, as the masked Big Red Machine Kane makes his way down to the ring, ready for his first appearance since the Royal Rumble match where he made 5 eliminations. Kane gets into the ring, as Brown and Carlito don’t back down from the challenge of the Big Red Machine, who raises his arms in there, as the crowd joins along. Kane then slams his arms down to make fire burst out of the ring posts, as a sinister smirk then comes over the face of Kane, ready for this match up after competing in the 8 second ECW Title match last year.

|Match 2|
|Triple Threat Match|
|Winner goes on to represent Raw at Wrestlemania|
|Monty Brown vs. Kane vs. Carlito|

The match starts off with Brown looking at both Carlito and Kane, before going to attack the much smaller and weaker Carlito, before Kane joins in, rips Monty off of Carlito and nails him with a swift Uppercut. Brown collapsed to the mat as Kane then went after Carlito, whipping him across the ropes, going for a Big Boot, only for Carlito to duck under it and get Kane in a Schoolboy Rollup, only getting a quick two count. Carlito then nailed Kane with various right hands to no effect, as Kane then this time nailed a Big Boot, treating Carlito’s punches as though they were nothing! Kane turned around, right into a Lariat from Monty Brown.

While Kane was down, Brown laid the boots into the Big Red Machine, before going back to Carlito, who had just gotten up from the vicious boot of Kane’s. Brown then went for an early Pounce to Carlito, but Carlito had none of it, holding onto the ropes before he could return into the deadly shot of Brown’s. Monty then charged at Carlito, only to be back dropped over the top rope, right to the mat below! A pissed off Elijah Burke quickly seized the foot of Carlito, dragging him to the outside also. The Puerto Rican Nightmares then went after Burke, as Carlito and Brown then began to get to their feet, as Kane got onto the top rope in the ring, before leaping off and nailing both of his opponents with a Flying Clothesline to the outside!

The competitors got back into the ring, Kane once again taking advantage over the two, only to be hit with a thumb to the eye by Brown as he went for a Chokeslam. Brown had enough strength to flip Kane over his body by nailing him with a Butterfly Suplex, only for the Carlito to sneak up behind Brown following this move and nail him with a Outward Rolling Cutter, only to get a two count as a result of Kane breaking up the pin. The Cool Caribbean charged at Kane, only to be caught and then dropped with a Sidewalk Slam as the match reached the ten minute mark.

Kane then lifted Carlito up and signalled for the Chokeslam, but a recovered Brown got up and nailed Kane with forearms to the back, followed by a Chop Block, sending Kane down to his knees. Brown then nailed a kneeled Kane with a boot to the face, knocking him down, as Brown then looked to manipulate the smaller Carlito, but was spit in the face with an apple by Lito! The crowd laughed and then gave a pop, as Carlito hit Brown with a Lifting Reverse STO! The crowd gave another pop, but before Carlito could capitalize, he was turned around by Kane (who is obviously now back on his feet), scooped up, and then nailed with a Tombstone Piledriver! The crowd gave a very big pop, as Kane then climbed over for the cover and got the three count. Kane is now Raw’s representative in the Battle of the Brands!

|Winner and representing Raw at Wrestlemania: Kane|

The crowd gives out a huge pop at Kane booking himself a spot at Wrestlemania once again, as Carlito is helped out of the ring from Primo and Perez after the Tombstone. Brown gets up pissed that he once again lost his shot at being involved at Wrestlemania in some capacity, as he goes to attack Kane from behind his back. Brown meets Kane with various forearms to the back as Kane attempts to make the fire burst out from the ring posts, before he bounces him off the ropes, going for the Pounce. Brown charges at Kane, looking for his signature move, only for Kane to meet him with a Big Boot! The crowd pops as Kane signals for the Chokeslam (just like in the match with Carlito), only for Burke to attack him from behind! Kane no sells Burke’s attack, however, as he lays Burke out with a Big Boot as well! The crowd pops as Kane lifts both Brown and Burke up, before getting them by the throat, and hitting them with a Double Chokeslam!! The crowd gives a great pop for Raw’s Wrestlemania representative, who then makes the fire burst out from the ring posts and then makes his way to the back.

|Commercial Break|

Once we return from the break, we go to another recap of last week where Hardy came out to announce his Wrestlemania partner, which everyone knows by now is Rob Van Dam. They show the same video which they showed at the start of the show with RVD and Hardy cleaning house, and then it cuts to a video package, showing clips of Rob Van Dam in his earlier ECW and WWE days. It shows Rob hitting various moves like his signature Van Terminator, Van Daminator, Flying Side Kick off the top rope and of course his finisher, the Five Star Frog Splash. It then shows Jeff Hardy highlights, hitting moves such as a Mule Kick, Whisper in the Wind, the Twist of Fate and a Swanton Bomb to various opponents. It shows the brief time in which the two teamed up and also when they feuded, showing both Ladder matches from Summerslam 2001 and another one from an edition of Monday Night Raw, before showing the two teaming up in the TLC Match on the first ever Raw Roulette, before they show previous chemistry with the two. It then shows the two standing tall one again, before having a split screen, Hardy doing the ‘Gunz’ taunt whilst RVD does his signature ‘R.V.D’ taunt. The video package then fades to black, as JR hype the reunited team of Hardy and RVD.

We then cut away from the Jeff Hardy and RVD saga once again, only to go to another video package, this one about the ongoing DX/Rated RKO Dynasty, which has heated up since the Royal Rumble. The package starts off with Triple H and Batista in their Last Man Standing match at Survivor Series, where a returning Edge interfered and nailed HHH with a Spear through the table, knocking him out for the ten count and giving Batista the win. It shows the two Superstars differences, culminating in a match at No Way Out which ends in a Double DQ as both men introduced weapons, Edge introducing a chair and Triple H introducing his trusty sledgehammer. It shows Teddy Long making the announcement of the No DQ match on the night of the Royal Rumble where the winner would advance to the Rumble match, where HHH won the No DQ match, only to be cost the Rumble by an interfering Edge. It also shows HBK eliminating both Randy Orton and MVP, before the Two Man Dynasty enter the ring and ‘illegally’ eliminate Shawn. A recap of what has happened on both Raw and Smackdown is shown, Edge interfering in HBK and Orton’s match on Raw, giving HBK the DQ victory but destroying him in the process, creating the Rated RKO Dynasty. It then shows the assault on HHH the following Smackdown, causing MVP vs. HHH not to take place, and then the Battle Royal later that night where the TMD eliminated HHH, and then Shawn Michaels eliminating Edge. The attack by the TMD onto Michaels and London is then shown, before the events that occurred on Smackdown are displayed, where there was the reunion of DX, where they laid out the Rated RKO Dynasty.

As soon as the video ends, ‘Voices’ begins to play over the speakers to massive heat, as the Two Man Dynasty in Randy Orton and MVP make their way to the ring, unsurprisingly Edge by their side. The threesome makes their way down to the ring very cockily, seemingly getting rid of the aggressive demeanour that they have had as of late. Edge gets into the ring with the Two Man Dynasty, Orton and Edge taking a turnbuckle each as Randy does his Destiny pose while Edge does his signature ‘Corna’ hand taunt, as MVP is in the middle doing his Ballin’ taunt. With the three still doing their taunts, we head to a commercial break, ready for the tag team match between HBK and London up against the Two Man Dynasty.

|Commercial Break|

We return from the break with Edge on the outside as Orton and MVP are in the ring awaiting their opponents, before ‘Rocker’ hits to a pretty big ovation, as the WWE Cruiserweight Champion Paul London makes his way down the entrance ramp. London does not do his signature running entrance, as he sports a band aid on his forehead as a result of the assault on him last week. London stops right in front of the ring and waits, knowing that he will most likely get ambushed by the Rated RKO Dynasty if he steps foot into the ring. London takes off his belt and hands it to the referee, but continues to wait on the outside for Shawn Michaels’ arrival.

‘Sexy Boy’ then blasts over the speakers to a loud ovation, only for Shawn Michaels not to come out. The Rated RKO Dynasty as London has somewhat of a worried look on his face, only for ‘Break it Down’ to blast over the speakers, as none other than the Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels makes his way down to the ring, Triple H by his side. London and DX enter the ring together as the TMD leave the ring, as DX do their usual stuff, before the Rated RKO Dynasty try to jump them from behind, only for HHH to clear Edge from the ring, and London and HBK are ready for the attack, causing the TMD to cower backwards.

|Match 3|
|Tag Team Match|
|Paul London and Shawn Michaels w/ HHH vs. the Two Man Dynasty w/ Edge|

It is decided amongst the teams that Shawn Michaels and Randy Orton would start the match off, and it did not take long for the match to become an all out brawl, Michaels and Orton trading punch for punch, as Michaels then takes the advantage and hits the Second Generation Superstar with some nice Knife Edge chops, causing Orton’s chest to go bright red. Michaels then trapped Orton in the corner and nailed him repeatedly with the knife edge chops, making the fans ‘WOO’ once a chop was hit in memory of Ric Flair. The referee pulled Michaels off of Orton, as HBK then gave Orton a crotch chop. The crowd gave a big pop for this as Shawn smirked, only to be hit with a kick to the gut by Orton, followed by a Snap DDT!

The Two Man Dynasty then worked over the Heart Break Kid much to the delight of the Rated RKO Dynasty and to the chagrin of DX and Paul London, who was yet to get any ring time. Orton and Porter used quick tags to wear Shawn down, isolating Shawn in the corner, far out of reach from the Cruiserweight Champ. Shawn began to then power out of the corner, chopping MVP away, and when Randy went to pull Michaels back at the eight minute mark, he was nailed with a Sweet Chin Music, causing him to be knocked off of the apron. MVP then went for a Clothesline to Shawn, only for HBK to roll underneath it, and use that momentum to roll through and tag in Paul London!

MVP charged at London who was still on the apron, only to be hit with a shoulder to the gut through the ropes. London then springboarded over the top rope and then got a crouched MVP in a Sunset Flip Cover for a two count. MVP and Paul both got up, as Porter was hit with a Dropsault. London then went up to the top rope, going for a Shooting Star Press, only for MVP to quickly get up and hit the top rope, making it buckle underneath Paul, which causes London to crotch himself on the top rope! The crowd gave big heat for the cheap antic, as Shawn got into the ring right behind a recovering MVP, looking for the SCM once again, only for Orton to pull HBK to the outside and began to attack him!

MVP smirked, knowing that it was now a clear path, as HHH wanted to get involved on the outside but he couldn’t, knowing that it would disqualify HBK and London. Porter pulled London off of the top rope and placed him in the corner, looking for the Playa’s Boot, but at the last second, London moved, as MVP shattered the turnbuckle. The referee immediately went over to pick up the scraps as he took his eyes off of the action momentarily, as London went for a springboard move, only to be low blowed in mid air by MVP! The crowd gave heat as the referee had no idea, and when the referee turned around, Porter hit London with the Playmaker for the win!

|Winners: the Two Man Dynasty|

MVP goes for an attack on London right after the match, as HHH dives in for the save with his sledgehammer, as Edge also joins in. Orton temporarily takes his eyes off of Shawn Michaels, as HHH nails Edge in the gut with the sledgehammer! The crowd pops as Orton gets into the ring and charges at HHH, only for Trips to throw the sledgehammer down for a moment and hit him with the Face breaker Knee Smash, as a groggy Orton stayed on his feet and stumbled around, right into a Sweet Chin Music by Michaels who had just gotten into the ring! The crowd gives a great pop for DX getting rid of Rated RKO, as Michaels pulls MVP aggressively off of his protégé, before throwing him towards Trips, who nails Porter with an Arn Anderson Spinebuster! London has now rolled out of the ring and surprisingly takes no part in this attack after what happened last week, instead going up the ramp and to the backstage area. Michaels rolls out of the ring towards the timekeepers and grabs a steel chair before sliding it in the ring. As Michaels was getting a chair from the outside, Edge got up, only to be blasted with the sledgehammer to the face by HHH! Edge crumples in a heap on the mat after the weapon shot by his rival of 3 and a half months, as HBK interestingly doesn’t use the chair, only sliding it in the ring seemingly for his DX partner to use, as he pulls MVP out of the ring with him.

HBK then drags MVP towards the announce table, as JR and the King get up and out of the way. Michaels strips off the top part of the table and pulls the monitors and such out, before lifting up MVP and ramming his head repeatedly into the table. Meanwhile, on the inside of the ring, HHH is taking care of an already beaten down Rated RKO, as he lifts Orton up and drags him towards the chair that Michaels slid into the ring for him, before kicking Orton in the gut. HHH then gets Orton in a Double Underhook, before nailing the Pedigree right onto the steel chair!! The crowd erupts, as Michaels then nails MVP with a Sweet Chin Music, causing Porter to lay atop the table. HBK then went on to the ring apron and then climbed onto the top rope, as JR screamed out for Shawn not to do it as the crowd rose in anticipation as Michaels gave MVP a DX crotch crop, BEFORE MICHAELS NAILED MVP WITH AN ELBOW DROP OFF THE TOP ROPE AND THREW THE ANNOUNCE TABLE, SHANE O MAC STYLE! The crowd blew the roof off with such an ovation, as inside the ring, HHH looked a little shocked, before Edge got up and went for a Spear, only to be greeted with a sledgehammer shot to the side of the head! The crowd erupted at D- Generation- X laying out the Rated RKO Dynasty (MVP more specifically), as Shawn recovers from the elbow drop, as HBK and HHH get in the ring and do the DX crotch chop, causing the DX pyro to come out of the ring posts. We go to a commercial break with DX standing tall.

|Commercial Break|

Once we return to the live telecast of Raw and the one and a third hour mark, we see another video package, this one a ‘Before the Break’ video package, where we see the events that culminated with DX and the Rated RKO Dynasty. It starts off with MVP cheating for victory and getting the win over the CW Champion in Paul London, and then shows the attack that follows, where MVP’s attempted attack on London post match turned out to be the Rated RKO’s downfall, as they were then decimated by DX, a steel chair, HHH’s trusty sledgehammer, and eventually, the announce table. It shows the Pedigree onto the chair on Orton, the various sledgehammer shots on Edge, and then in slow motion, the astonishing Elbow Drop off the top rope and through the announce table on MVP by Shawn Michaels. The video package ends with DX standing tall doing their signature crotch chops, before the package ends and we go to JR and the King, who talk about the events before the break, and how it has been confirmed during the break that two big things took place, one being that MVP suffered back injuries and will be out until after Wrestlemania, and the next being that another match has been signed for Wrestlemania, that match being a rivalry reborn, between Edge and Randy Orton of Rated RKO, and Triple H and Texas’ own, the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels of D- Generation- X.

A match graphic appears on the titantron to announce the match to the fans, which gets a big response from the crowd. However, the match graphic soon fades away, as we go backstage, where none other than the returning JAMIE NOBLE is ambushing the Cruiserweight Champion Paul London. JR says that Noble has been out since the night after Unforgiven after his match with Paul London for the title, as Noble throws London into a wall near-by, before getting a metal trash can. London, who had just finished a gruelling tag team match with his mentor Shawn Michaels against the Two Man Dynasty, gets up, only to be smashed in the head with the trash can, causing a sickening thud and London to be unconscious upon impact. Noble then aggressively pulls London up, as he gets him into a Pump Handle Slam before then into a position of a Tombstone Piledriver, as London is then nailed by Noble with a Jumping Belly to Belly Piledriver (Noble’s old finisher from WCW)! The crowd is easily heard in the background as they give big heat towards Noble, as officials and road agents come and back Noble off once it is too late. They then tend to London, as Noble picks up the Cruiserweight Title which London dropped after being ambushed by Jamie, as Noble leaves, Cruiserweight Title still in hand.

JR starts once again talking about what a sick human being Jamie Noble is once we cut away from the backstage area, and asking who does Noble think he is, attacking the CW Champion and stealing the belt on his first night back. King said that it was an obvious statement by Noble that he was after the Cruiserweight Title which belongs to London, but he didn’t think that Noble, formally a fan favourite, would resort to this low to try and convince Shane McMahon to get a Cruiserweight Title shot. JR says that it is time to move on from this new Cruiserweight Title saga, as he says that up next will be Champion vs. Champion once again, as Chris Jericho goes one on one with CM Punk, where if Jericho wins, he gets a spot in the Money in the Bank Ladder match.

|Commercial Break|

We return from the break, where just like last week, the countdown starts to a huge pop, and once it hits zero, pyro explodes right near the titantron, before ‘Break the Walls Down’ hits to an ever bigger reaction. The Intercontinental Champion Chris Jericho makes his way down to the ring, ready for the rematch from last week, which Jericho must have been looking forward to during the week, knowing that if he wins this match, he will book himself at Wrestlemania in his second consecutive Money in the Bank Ladder match, and his third MITB match overall. Jericho does his signature ring entrance by bouncing off the ropes on the apron, before getting into the ring and handing his WWE Intercontinental Championship to the referee, before awaiting his opponent in Punk.

The familiar tune of ‘This Fire Burns’ by Kill Switch Engage blasts over the speakers to MASSIVE heat, as the WWE Champion CM Punk comes out of the backstage area with a smirk on his face. The man that destroyed the hometown hero of Mr. Kennedy gets the loudest boos heard in a while, as Punk gets in the ring, unstraps his beloved and prestigious WWE Championship, as he then jumps onto the top rope. Punk raises the title for everyone in the arena to see, somehow getting even more boos from the crowd. Punk then does the same as Jericho and hands the belt to the referee who then signals for the bell, as it is IC Champion vs. WWE Champion for the second straight week!

|Match 4|
|The Rematch|
|Champion vs. Champion|
|MITB Qualifying Match for Jericho|
|IC Champ Chris Jericho vs. WWE Champ CM Punk|

The match starts off with a collar and elbow tie up, as Jericho quickly applies a standing Arm bar to Punk, which is reversed by Punk after he spun out of it and nailed a Clothesline. Punk then worked over the Intercontinental Champion, quickly lifting him up and nailing a Spinning Neckbreaker, dropping Jericho right onto his neck. Punk then begins to use rest holds to wear down Jericho, only for Y2J to manage to dodge them every time, such as when Punk went for a Standing Sleeper, Jericho spun out and nailed a Back Suplex. Jericho then took control from this point onwards, working over the back of Punk.

After a Delayed Vertical Suplex from Jericho, he went for the Walls of Jericho, but Punk used the strength in his legs to deny Jericho in turning him over onto his stomach and having the hold in its full effect. Jericho was one step ahead of Punk this time, however, as he flipped over Punk but continued seizing his legs, getting Punk in a Jacknife cover! The crowd counted along only for Y2J to get a two count as Punk managed to kick out. Jericho got up as Punk did at the same time, as Punk walked right into a signature Step Up Enziguiri from Jericho.

Punk had managed to stay on his feet from the Enziguiri but was extremely dazed, but he was grounded soon after, as Jericho hit the Bulldog after running off of the ropes. Punk’s head smacked the mat with a fair amount of venom, causing it to ricochet off of the mat. Jericho then spread his arms out (his signature pose), most likely looking for the Codebreaker, and once Punk got up, he went for the kill, but just like last week, Punk held on, and then moved him into position, looking for a Urinagi. Jericho elbowed out and then went for a Tornado DDT, only to be pushed against the ropes by Punk, and nailed with a Roundhouse Kick right to the temple upon arrival!

Punk then took advantage from this point onwards, Jericho’s attempts to get back in the match thwarted every time. Punk hit a Welcome to Chicago backbreaker for a long two count, greatly angering the WWE Champion of the past 4 and a half months. The Straight Edge Superstar then lifted the Intercontinental Champion up, before nailing him with a right punch, then a left, before nailing a Spinning Back Fist, followed by another Roundhouse and then a Spin Kick to the gut, causing Jericho to crouch over, as Punk then delivered a vicious Snap DDT! The crowd give heat at the extraordinary combo from Punk, who smirks, knowing that he is very close to getting his second win in two weeks over the IC Champ.

Jericho was then lifted up by Punk, who put Jericho into a Standing Fireman’s Carry, looking for his signature Go to Sleep. Punk then showed all portions of the crowd when he had Jericho on his shoulders, but when he went to move in for the kill, ‘Turn Up the Trouble’ blasted out over the speakers to a MONSTROUS ovation, as the music of Mr. Kennedy blasted over the speakers. Punk dropped Jericho and approached the ropes, beginning to talk smack to Kennedy, who made no sign of coming out. Punk smirked as Kennedy made no arrival to the dismay of the fans, as Punk turned around... CODEBREAKER FROM JERICHO! The crowd erupted as Kennedy’s distraction proves very costly for Punk, as Jericho desperately climbed over for the cover! 1...2..3! Chris Jericho has won the return match against CM Punk!

|Winner and in the Money in the Bank Ladder match at Wrestlemania 25: Intercontinental Champion Chris Jericho|

The crowd gives a huge pop, as JERICHO HAS QUALIFIED FOR HIS SECOND STRAIGHT MONEY IN THE BANK LADDER MATCH, THANKS TO MR. KENNEDY! Jericho has a massive grin on his face, knowing that he has a spot at Wrestlemania and moved one step closer to the WWE or World Heavyweight Championship, as he grabs his IC Championship from the referee and raises it high in the air to another big pop. Jericho then leaves the ring and heads up the ramp and goes to go to the backstage area, before Mr. Kennedy emerges from the back, as the crowd absolutely ERUPTS for the hometown hero. Jericho greets Kennedy with a nod as he knows that Kennedy played a major part in his victory, as Kennedy arrogantly smirks at Punk, chewing his gum, before taking one last look at the WWE Champion and goes to the locker room area once again, as he has to get ready for his huge Six Man Tag Team main event.

|Commercial Break|

Once we return from the break, we are backstage once again, where we see a furious CM Punk storming around in the backstage area screaming for Kennedy, wanting revenge for what happened just before the break. Punk continues screaming out for his Wrestlemania 25 opponent, as we see Todd Grisham running up to Punk, and asks him how he feels about Mr. Kennedy costing him the return match against Chris Jericho just moments ago. Punk looks at Grisham with a real ‘WTF’ look, before NAILING GRISHAM WITH A SICK ROUNDHOUSE TO THE SIDE OF THE HEAD! The crowd gives plenty of heat for Punk, who then brings the camera right towards Punk, who says that this was just an example of what will happen to Kennedy tonight! Punk storms off with the WWE Championship dangling from his hand, as he goes out of sight as we go to the announce table, as JR once again expresses his disgust at Punk, saying that he nailed Grisham unnecessarily, and that he should be punished for his actions.

King talks about the injury of Smackdown Superstar Dave Batista 10 nights ago during the Battle Royal on Smackdown, as we go to yet another video package, as we see Batista being Chokeslammed off of the apron by the Undertaker, and in the process, injuring his pectoral muscle. We are then shown a recap of Batista going into surgery, as the doctor talk about the severity of the injury, as he then says that unfortunately, ‘the Animal’ will miss four to six months of action, thus causing Tista’ to miss out on Wrestlemania 25. Batista admitted that he was disappointed that he would miss Wrestlemania through injury just like in 2006, but the main focus at the moment is recovering and getting back to action, hopefully by Summerslam. The package then finishes, as JR says that after the break, the massive Six Man Tag Team Main Event, which also happens to be the in ring return of ‘Mr. Monday Night’ Rob Van Dam, who teams up with Jeff Hardy and Green Bay’s own Mr. Kennedy to take on Finlay, DH Smith and Paul Burchill of the UKonnection.

|Commercial Break|

We return from yet another commercial break, as ‘Rule Britannia’ hits to a very strong amount of heat, as the trio of Finlay, Paul Burchill and DH Smith come out dressed to compete, William Regal not far behind them with both World Tag Team Titles on his shoulders, and also Katie Lea and Natalya in the background. Finlay, Smith and Burchill get in the ring and await three of their fiercest rivals, Jeff Hardy in particular. King talks about their interview in the WWE Magazine, where they expressed their disgust on the return of Rob Van Dam and their simple disgust for Jeff Hardy.

‘One of a Kind’ then blasts out through the speakers to another phenomenal reaction once again, as the tandem of Rob Van Dam and Jeff Hardy make their way out from the backstage area, but just like Paul London earlier in the night, they stop halfway, waiting for their partner in Mr. Kennedy to come out. The UKonnection wait for Hardy and Rob to get in the ring, but they do not budge, instead staring rather intently at the trio in the ring, Hardy looking straight into the eyes of the man that cost him the WWE Title at the Rumble, as Burchill stares menacingly right back.

‘Turn Up the Trouble’ blasts out to an INCREDIBLE ovation, as the hometown hero in ‘the Green Bay Loudmouth’ Mr. Kennedy makes his way out of the backstage area for the second time in ten minutes. Kennedy waits at the top of the entrance ramp, as a microphone descends, as he does his signature self- announcement, as he then greets his two tag team partners of Jeff and Rob on the entrance ramp. The three then nod to each other as the storm into the ring, as the UKonnection surprisingly don’t back down, getting ready for a fight.

|Main Event|
|Six Man Tag Team Match|
|Mr. Kennedy, Rob Van Dam and Jeff Hardy vs. the World Tag Team Champions the UKonnection (Finlay, DH Smith, Paul Burchill)|

A ‘Kennedy’ chant arises throughout the arena as Smith and Finlay go onto the apron, signalling that Burchill will be the one to start the match for the UKonnection. Hardy and RVD look at the crowd after the incredible ovation, before nodding and taking their places on the apron, meaning that Kennedy and Burchill would start the match. Burchill went for a sneak attack on the Green Bay native, only for Kennedy to see Burchill out the corner of his eye and nail him with right hands, backing Burchill into the corner. Kennedy is visibly excited to be back in the ring, as he nails Burchill with even more punches in the corner, causing Burchill to be in a seated position in the corner. Kennedy then went backwards before connecting with a Facewash in the corner, knocking Burchill’s lights out in the words of JR.

An ‘RVD’ chant surprisingly went out through the crowd, as Kennedy looked out to the crowd and smirked, obviously knowing that they wanted to see Van Dam back in action. Kennedy then dragged Burchill towards the corner, and pointed to RVD, getting a big pop from the fans in the process. RVD was then tagged in and quickly hopped into the ring with Kennedy, as they both lifted Burchill up and whipped him across the ropes, and nailed him with a Double Hip Toss. The crowd popped as Kennedy made his way to the apron, as RVD worked over Burchill.

Using quick tags, the team of Hardy, RVD and Kennedy worked over Burchill, but their plan failed at the 6 minute mark, as when Jeff went for a quick Swanton Bomb to his nemesis, Burchill got up and tossed him off the top rope. Burchill then tagged in the tough Irishman Finlay, who laid the boots into Hardy. The UKonnection used the same tactic that Kennedy, Hardy and RVD used in using quick tags to wear down the opponent, as they used dirty tactics behind the referee’s back also, such as when DH Smith was distracting the referee when he was the legal man as Burchill choked Jeff with the tag rope. Much to the delight of Regal, Natalya and Katie Lea, the UKonnection maintained the advantage, as Kennedy and RVD were shown willing Jeff on, desperately wanting to get back into the ring.

At the 12 minute mark, Finlay was the legal man as was Hardy, as Jeff managed to roll over Finlay’s back after an attempted Celtic Cross, before hitting Finlay with a Mule Kick. The crowd erupted into one of the biggest ovations of the night as a ‘Hardy’ chant began, as Finlay got to Burchill, but Hardy also tagged in RVD! The crowd got to their feet as RVD stormed in, fighting off both Burchill and an interfering DH Smith. Kennedy then came in and took care of Smith, nailing the Steamroller, whilst RVD hit a Leaping Side Kick to the head of Burchill. Finlay recovered and tried to get into the ring, but Hardy also got in, turned Finlay around, and hit the Twist of Fate. In the meantime, Kennedy nailed Smith with a Mic Check, as RVD hit a downed Burchill with a Rolling Thunder!

The crowd erupted as Kennedy, RVD and Hardy took their first real advantage since the start of the match, as all three of them looked at each other, and then there opponents. Each man then ascended a top turnbuckle each (like RVD and Hardy last week), and after a few moments posing to the fans, Kennedy leapt off as he nailed Smith with a Kenton Bomb, whilst RVD hit Burchill with a Five Star Frog Splash and Hardy hit Finlay with a Swanton Bomb at the same time! The crowd erupted into what was easily the largest reaction of the night, as all three climbed over for the cover in a triple pin! 1...2...3! The dream team of Kennedy, RVD and Hardy are winners tonight over the UKonnection!

|Winners: Mr. Kennedy, Rob Van Dam and Jeff Hardy|

The three men then get up and link hands to a huge pop from the fans, as arguably Raw’s three biggest faces are victorious over the UKonnection. Each man takes a turnbuckle a poses to a very lively crowd, before Jeff and RVD hop down, nod to Kennedy before leaving the ring, letting Kennedy soak in his hometown ovation. Once Hardy and RVD reach the backstage area, Kennedy gets his microphone and goes to announce the winners of the match, only for ‘This Fire Burns’ to blast out for the second time in the night to phenomenal heat, as the WWE Champion CM Punk emerges from the back, fuming after what happened in his match with Chris Jericho. Kennedy turns serious (or as serious as he can be) and throws his microphone up, ready for a fight.

Punk gets into the ring as Kennedy approaches him, as the two then begin to talk smack to each other. The crowd get on their feet for this epic confrontation, as Punk goes to slap Kennedy, only for Ken to duck and nail the champion with right hands punches, straight to the head. Punk then managed to duck under a punch, as he then went for a Roundhouse kick to the temple just like he did to Grisham earlier, only for Kennedy to once again dodge it. This caused Punk to spin around as he put so much power on the kick, as Kennedy quickly got Punk, pulled him in, and nailed a lightning quick Mic Check. The crowd absolutely erupts, as Mr. Kennedy then gets his microphone and says, just like a couple of weeks ago, ‘the new WWE Champion come Wrestlemania, Mr. Kennedy... KENNEDY!’

y2j__legend

Reaction score
Reported on WWE.COM
SATURDAY NIGHT MAIN EVENT SET FOR EIGHT DAYS BEFORE MANIA, RAW AND SMACKDOWN CANCELLED!

In a shocking twist, the Raw and Smackdown's set for two weeks before Wrestlemania 25 have been cancelled for a special 150 minute episode of Saturday Night's Main Event, LIVE from Madison Square Garden! In addition to this, the Raw and Smackdown's in the week of WrestleMania will BOTH be three hours. Matches are expected to be announced for all three special shows in the coming weeks, with already a MASSIVE main event announced for SNME, where the Wrestlemania main events will collide, Mr. Kennedy and the Undertaker teaming up to face WWE Champion CM Punk and World Champ John Cena in a Tag Team match.

In unrelated news, this Friday on Smackdown in the main event, in addition to Matt Hardy vs. Kofi Kingston in a Money in the Ban Qualifying match, we will see Nash Miller in his first match, against none other than the man than the man that he helped destroy last week, the Undertaker!

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
The opening videos are what I really like from you becuase they highlight the past shows for those that didn't read them although at times in these they just seemed a little choppy to me. The first promo was good from what I can tell and the matches that you announced makes this seem like a really stacked show in my opinion so it better not let up. Although, Shane doing the shuffle when he came out I did not like because he does not do that unless he is in a match.

The first match was good but I felt that the psychology was off, the way you did the finish was nice and I liked the use of the Moonsault Body Press and the references to London and Kendricks match. Some of the moves in the match however seemed a little impossible in how they did it. Aftermath I did not like so much and would of rathered Kendrick get the advantage, also lol at praying to Guerrero. Other then that, seemed like a good match and good way to begin a feud but if we see Kendrick next week unscathed then I keel you.

Nice little promo to set up the next match and nice idea for the usual Brand Supremacy match but it is quite obvious that Kane will take the win. Dissapointed that Carlito won't be at Wrestlemania I don't think. The match itself, was not good imo, it seemed choppy in some points and some guys were down for too long when they had not been hit. The aftermatch was alright I guess but the attacks have to stop. It seems like the same thing every time, the heel gets pissed, the face wards him off.

A real WWE show this is with Video after video but it is alright, the video writing is really good, one of the things I enjoy. Onto the next match, it was well done but I would of liked to see Michaels and London get a little more offence to start, I did not like that London did not get ring time till then and there was only one tag between the two. Other then that it was pretty good. ANOTHER after match attack, stop with them, this one I feel was needed but it is getting rweally repetitive, although, MVP would not have gotten 'back injuries' that quick after the match.

The Paul London attack should of been done on the next Raw as you have already had 3 attacks and this makes the 4th which is really whoring the concept out in my opinion. The match was good, psychology was a liottle off in the beginning but it worked it self out. There is nothing really to say about this match because it was good. Punks attack on Grisham was unnescary, he might of come off as furious but it was just unneeded.

The match was really nice and it was a well flowuing match, the psychology was pretty well done and the match was pretty good done in itself and now we got thwese three leaving the ring, the match had a few mistakes but who doesn't have that problem. The aftermatch was another attack with the faces winning which is really annoying.

Qwake

BM: The matches were really good this show around and it is quite hard to choose the best match. The Main Event was good, it flowed well and it was good to give RVD, Kennedy and Hardy the win for Van Dams return match and also for Kennedy being in his hometown. I also really enjoyed the opening match but its a shame it ended via double cluntout, Mysterio and Kendrick mixed well imo. Punk Vs Jericho was also a good long match and Jericho being in the MITB thanks to Kennedy is good :y:

WM: If I had to choose I would probably say the triple threat match, it wasn't bad but it was worse then the others imo. Nothing really wrong about the match, Kane going through for RAW is good.

BP: The opening promo was good imo, nice way to open the show with the returning RVD and his Wrestlemania partner Jeff Hardy and Shane coming down to make the Main Event was good. That would be the best promo, a good way to open the show.

WP: There was alot of backstage action like the Noble attack and whatnot, not really sure if there were any bad promos. You did quite a good job with these.

AC: Pretty good show, the matches were really good this week imo and hyped all the feuds while the promos did the same thing but weren't as entertaining reading-wise imo and thats because I find it hard to read your shows because they are all in the same colour and hard to seperate from the other stuff. Maybe tryout different colours for certain segments. Good show though and its good to have RVD on RAW!

Check out IPW if you wanna :)

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: There are two in my mind, one is the 6 man tag and the other is the match between Punk/Jericho. It really did some hypes for Wrestlemania and it's in a pretty good way.

Worst Match: Well, there's no for me! All matches were good to me.

Best Promo: I'll be picking the best promo based on how I imagined the scenario since you never write some dialogues in it and my pick will be the huge return hype of RVD. The atmosphere is really good with the fans chanting him welcome back.

Worst Promo: The Confrontation between 2 GM's. I think you just did the same thing that happened between Umaga/Batista in 24. Not a good hype to me.

Additional Feedback: Another good show, it really made some hypes of your feud towards Wrestlemania. You're writing is a bit unique compared to others but you managed to make it interesting. It's like I am reading a story and not a show. Good job.

The Rated R CMStar

BM: I liked all the matches. There were some really great things like for example the showcase of great team work between RVD and Jeff Hardy, or the dynamic between DX and The Dinasty Rated RKO, but I am going with the Triple Threat Match. Personally in real life I like this midcard matches as they have swift, exciting action, and in this match you implemented that, even if you had Kane and Monty Brown in there. Carlito really shined in this one but Kane was the one in the upper echelon and got the expected victory. Great job.

WM: If anything, Mysterio vs Kendrick, but just because I didnt like this match getting thrown in there. If you give me a feud between the two afterwards, you will change my mind.

Promos: There werent many promos in this show. RVD and Hardy was short for an opener, but seeing it was RVD and Hardy, it was best to keep it that away. The rest was mostly backstage altercations. CM PUnk's attack on Grisham was a great way for him to get even more heat. Noble's return was pretty Attitude Eraish.

AC: I didnt like the post match attack of DX. To me, it was just overkill. They did a lot of crazy stuff that weren't really necessary, as a Pedigree and SCM would have gotten virtually the same result. That's mainly all for me. It was a good show, but I would have liked more promos in it.

WrestleBowl has been posted. Pass by and check it out

y2j__legend

Reaction score
Friday Night Smackdown
Smackdown starts off with the usual video package, this one starting off with the D Generation X reformation, where they took out the Rated RKO Dynasty, as the attack from Raw was also shown. It shows HBK hitting the elbow drop off the top rope through the announce table on MVP in various angles, as it then shows the match graphic from Raw, confirming Rated RKO vs. DX for Wrestlemania 25. We are then shown highlight packages from the outstanding Ladder match, where the US Champion Ken Doane used dirty, underhanded tactics to try and put Helms away, also using a steel chair. It shows Michael Cole funnily entering the ring and pushing the ladder away from Doane, causing him to be dangling from the US Title. It shows Helms doing his incredible springboard to get a grasp on the US Title as well, but the belt cannot support them as both men fall to the ground, resulting in ANOTHER draw between the two. A brief recap of the Nash ‘Blood’ Miller hype video plays before showing the ending and then the shocking aftermath of the main event where Miller made his debut, as he and Cena destroyed the Undertaker in the parking lot, where Cena destroyed the beloved bike of the Undertaker earlier on.

We then cut to the standard Smackdown video package set to the theme of Black Stone Cherry’s ‘Lonely Train’ featuring the Smackdown Superstars as we then go ‘live’ (well, not exactly, since Smackdown is pre taped) into the arena, where Michael Cole, Tazz AND Jonathan Coachman introduce us to the show, as Cole reluctantly confirms that there is now a three men announce team on Smackdown. Coach is all smiles as he talks about the huge announcements during the week, where the return of Saturday Night’s Main Event was announced with it being headlined by the two World Champions CM Punk and John Cena teaming up to face Mr. Kennedy and the Undertaker. Tazz then speaks for the first time in the night, talking about the three hour Smackdown and Raw the week of Wrestlemania where they will be Wrestlemania Rewind nights, as Cole cuts both of them off and tells them to get on with the show, to which Tazz and Coach both glare at Michael. Cole talks about three of the confirmed matches for tonight, where Matt Hardy and Kofi Kingston face off in a Money in the Bank Qualifying match, Evan Bourne will be in action, and the Undertaker will face off against Nash Miller in the main event! Coach then says that to start off the show, however, will be a one on one contest between the ‘Country Singer’ Trevor Murdoch and none other than Coach’s favourite’ JIBBLES! Cole sighs as Tazz laughs, saying ‘I like this guy’.

‘Country Music’
plays to pretty much barely any reaction whatsoever, as the ‘Country Singer’ Trevor Murdoch makes his way down to the ring, ready for his match against John Bradshaw Layfield. Murdoch slaps hands with the few fans who want to slap hands with the jobber, who has gone way downhill since breaking away from Lance Cade in June of last year. Murdoch gets in the ring and raises his arms in the air to basically no reaction once again, as he then stands in the middle of the ring, waiting for the ‘Millionaire Manipulator’ JBL, more commonly known to Coach as JIBBLES!

‘Longhorn’ plays to monstrous heat as the former WWE Champion and the Self Made Millionaire JBL comes out from the back, all business this week, not coming out in his trademark limousine. Cole highlights that this is Bradshaw’s first singles match since losing the Big Show after using his former ‘Hired Help’ for his own successes, bringing him closer to the World Title. Coach is disgusted at the lack of respect that Cole is showing Jibbles, first off calling him Bradshaw and then saying that he manipulated the Big Show, as Tazz agreed, saying that it was pure intelligence.

|Match 1|
|Squa—Singles Match|
|John Bradshaw Layfield vs. Trevor Murdoch|

The match begins with JBL absolutely dominating Murdoch, hitting him with power moves and throwing the former World Tag Team Champion around like a rag doll. JBL threw Murdoch into the corner as he then ran (as first as Bradshaw can), only for Murdoch to hit the former WWE Champion with a boot to the face, causing JBL to stumble back. Murdoch then quickly followed with a Standing Spinebuster, possibly giving Murdoch the shock win, only for JBL to get on the bottom rope at two. Murdoch then lifted JBL up and put him in between his legs, looking for his Sunset Flip Powerbomb/ Piledriver, but JBL pushed him off before any damage could be done, and once Trevor came off the ropes, Layfield hit Murdoch with a Big Boot.

JBL then controlled the rest of the match, hitting Murdoch with a Vertical Suplex and then consecutive elbows. JBL then worked over the back of the country born Superstar, hitting him with a Scoop Slam and then locking him in a Texas Cloverleaf, to which Tazz pointed out was very unfamiliar for Layfield to do. JBL surprisingly broke the hold just as it looked like Murdoch would tap out, as Coach said Jibbles wanted to inflict as much damage as he could to Murdoch. JBL then lifted up Murdoch only to drop him back down with a Swinging Neckbreaker, soon followed by not one, not two but THREE Clothesline from Hells to obviously finish off the jobber in Murdoch.

|Winner: John Bradshaw Layfield|

An unfazed JBL gets off of Murdoch, shaking his head and what an easy job that was against Murdoch. JBL lifts a helpless Murdoch up before kicking him in the gut, and getting him in a Powerbomb position. JBL raises one arm in the air, but with his back against the entrance ramp, he doesn’t see that THE BIG SHOW is ‘running’ (well, he can’t really run, more of a jog) towards the ring! The crowd pop as JBL is confused and he turns around, right into the Big Show wrapping his giant hand around JBL’s throat. JBL, sensing danger, quickly kicks Show, right between the legs! An obviously hurt Big Show gets to his knees after being hit in the ‘crown jewels’, as JBL then bounces off the rope and nails Big Show with a devastating Clothesline from Hell! Big Show crumbles to the mat in a heap but JBL is not done, as he goes to the outside, aggressively pulls Tony Chimel out of his seat and grabs a Steel Chair as well as a microphone. JBL then lifts Show up to his knees, before seizing the microphone and repeatedly drove the mic into Show’s head! JBL held Big Show up as a nasty gash arose on his forehead, as JBL picked up the chair, and NAILED Show in the head with the chair! Big Show was unconscious upon impact (but he pretty much was unconscious from the mic shots), as JBL then got the microphone, and made it very clear, saying that he wants the Big Show in 30 days in his hometown of Texas at Wrestlemania 25, IN A STREET FIGHT!

|Commercial Break|

We return from the break with an interview with none other than the man that qualified for the Money in the Bank Ladder match last week in the Triple Threat match, Bryan Danielson. The American Dragon walks in to very large heat after his recent roubles with fan favourite Matt Hardy. Josh Matthews is the interviewer, as he asks Danielson why he ‘organised’ the attack on Matt from Kofi last week. Bryan simply says that Hardy will try in every way possible to screw Danielson out of the World Championship, just like in their Elimination Chamber Qualifying match back in last December. The crowd gives huge heat, as they remember very clearly that that was when Danielson turned on Hardy. Bryan says that Kingston will defeat Hardy tonight but Danielson will be victorious in the MITB Ladder match and go on to win the World Title, and there is nothing that anybody can do about it.

We cut away from the Dragon as we go to the extended announce table, as Coach says that he agrees 100% with Danielson, as Hardy is jealous that Bryan will become a World Champion after less than a year in the WWE, while Hardy is a ten year veteran is yet to win the big one. Cole is about to back the baby face once again, but Tazz tells Cole to pretty much STFU before he even says a word. Cole cowers as Tazz talks about before the break where JBL challenged the Big Show to a Street Fight for Wrestlemania, and it has been confirmed that during the break that the Largest Athlete in the World stormed into Teddy Long’s office, where the match was made official. Much like Raw with the announcement of the DX vs. Rated RKO, an image accompaniment shows up on the screen to show the fans, which gets a mixed reaction due to the smarks knowing that it could be an average match.

We then cut to General Manager Theodore Long’s office, who straight away talks about the announcement of the Brand Supremacy match for Wrestlemania which was made on Raw. Long says that next week, we will found out who will be Smackdown’s representative, getting a mixed reaction from the crowd, due to them wanting to see who would represent Smackdown here tonight. Long then says that unlike Raw, they would have a singles match, which would feature none other than the Samoan Bulldozer Umaga against whichever man does not qualify for the Money in the Bank Ladder match tonight! The crowd pops, as Long says that he has gone ahead and made another match for later on in the night not regarding the Brand Supremacy match but rather the Fatal 4 Way Tag Team match for the WWE Tag Team Titles as tonight, we will see a Fatal Four Way match between Psicosis, Charlie Haas, Jesse and Mark Jindrak in his first match back, and next week, we will see their partners do battle in another Fatal 4 Way Match. The crowd pops as we cut back to the announce table, but before Cole can mark out, Coach mocks him doing the Cole mark out saying what a great GM Long is and talks about how great the two matches for next week are, causing Tazz to piss himself and Cole get (legitimately IRL) angry. We go to a commercial break with Cole actually able to speak, saying that after the break, the incredible high flying newcomer Evan Bourne will be in action.

|Commercial Break|

We return from the commercial break with none other than Zack Ryder hopping up and down in the ring with Curt Hawkins by his side, ‘In the Middle of it Now’ playing in the background. Tazz talks about how Hawkins lost to his partner Ryder’s opponent Evan Bourne two weeks ago, and after the match the much smaller Bourne managed to lay both of them out. Coach says that Bourne better watch out because these two are trained from one of the best in Edge, and after what happened two weeks ago right here on Smackdown fresh in the Rated R Superstars’ minds, Bourne will have no chance to win.

‘Axeman’ plays to an ever growing ovation for the very exciting Cruiserweight, as none other than Evan Bourne happily makes his way down to the ring. Bourne slaps hands with the many fans that have been impressed with Bourne’s recent performances in the past month here on Smackdown, where he is undefeated. Bourne goes all around the ring and slaps the fans’ hands. Bourne then hops into the ring, as the man that is not even competing in this match in Hawkins charging at Bourne, only for Evan to pull down the top rope, causing Hawkins to crash to the outside. Ryder then runs at Bourne, only to be hit with a Standing Dropkick from Bourne, as the referee rings the bell to signify the start of the match.

|Match 2|
|Singles Match|
|Evan Bourne vs. Zack Ryder w/ Curt Hawkins|

Bourne had the obvious advantage to start off as the Rated R Superstars’ (even though they barely accompany Edge nowadays) assault backfired, as Bourne quickly hit the downed Ryder with a Standing Senton to the sternum (alliteration FTW :p). Bourne then followed up with a quick leg drop to the throat of Ryder, as Hawkins then grabbed the leg of Bourne from the outside, only to be hit with a Baseball Slide through the bottom rope by Evan. However, this gave Ryder enough time to recover, as he hit Bourne with a Back Body Drop upon his return. Ryder then made the same mistake that everyone has when they have knocked Bourne out, as he bends down, only to be hit with a Kip Up Hurricanrana!

The crowd surprisingly EXPLODES for Bourne taking the advantage and hitting his amazing signature move, as he smirks once he gets up. Once Ryder does get up, he goes to Bourne, only to be hit with a Snap Hurricanrana, quickly followed by a Tilt a Whirl Head Scissors once Ryder had gotten up. Hawkins once again tried to get involved in the match as he got up onto the apron as he saw his partner with trouble, but this time Bourne simply bad mouthed Hawkins, as Ryder recovered and charged at Bourne. Bourne seemed to have eyes at the back of his head, as he quickly turned around and gave Ryder a drop toe hold, right into Hawkins’ crotch! The crowd laughed as Hawkins dropped down off the apron, and when Ryder turned around, he was hit with a Standing Tornado DDT!

The crowd once again popped as Bourne surprisingly didn’t go for the pin or the Shooting Star Press, as he lifted his opponent up and whipped Ryder into the corner. Bourne then followed and lifted Ryder up to the top rope, as Bourne then followed, taking his place on the second rope. Bourne was then elbowed by Ryder in an attempt to get Bourne off so he could get out of this dangerous territory, but he was met with forearms of Bourne’s. Bourne then wrapped his arms around the torso of Ryder. The crowd rose in anticipation as they were unsure of what Bourne would do next, as Bourne did a back flip off of the top rope, in the meantime hitting Ryder with an astonishing Belly to Belly Moonsault Slam! The crowd erupted for Bourne once again, as he quickly climbed over for the cover and got the 3 count!

|Winner: Evan Bourne|

The crowd give an amazing pop for the youngster and his amazing repertoire of moves, as Coach is even out of words at the amazing Belly to Belly Moonsault Slam off of the top rope, which Tazz labels the Cyclorama. Various replays are shown of the incredible moves, and since Bourne made his opponent in Ryder take out his partner Hawkins out on the apron during the end of their match where he was hit in the privates inadvertently by his partner, so there is no repeat from two weeks ago. Bourne then hops out of the ring and slaps hand with the fans, making his name in the Cruiserweight division even bigger once again, making a bigger name for himself in the WWE in the process. Bourne then raises his arms at the top of the entrance ramp, as he then heads to the backstage area, a recovered Hawkins meanwhile in the ring tending to his slightly stirring tag team partner.

|Commercial Break|

We return from the commercial break where we are in Rated RKO’s locker room, MVP nowhere in sight after being nailed with the Elbow Drop through the announce table, as an extremely frustrated Edge and Orton talk about what those washed up wannabe ‘degenerates’ Shawn Michaels and HHH. Orton tells for the footage to be rolled where his Two Man Dynasty partner was destroyed. Edge says that Porter suffered severe back injuries, causing him to miss out on Wrestlemania, as Edge gets cut off by the crowd giving amazing cheers for the injury of MVP. Orton completely blasts the crowd for their amazing amount of disrespect towards the man that is ‘Half Man, Half Amazing’, as Orton says that DX showed their true colours, by NOT SHOWING UP HERE TONIGHT! The crowd give a mixed reaction as they obviously wanted to see DX but the mere mention of them gets a pop, but Orton reassures the fans that they aren’t going to let this go, as he will face HHH on Raw!

We cut away from the locker room as we once again go the announce table, Coach saying that DX did show their true colours by not showing up here tonight on Smackdown, as they really are scared of the Rated RKO Dynasty. Cole angrily cuts the Coach off, saying that DX may have had their reasons for not showing up, as HBK is not a Smackdown contracted Superstar and that HHH could have been dealing with ‘personal’ issues. Coach and Tazz both tell Cole to shut up once again, as Coach blasts Cole for continually making excuses to back the fan favourites, which are truly lacklustre Tazz says. Before Cole can say anything back, Coach brings the topic to a lighter note by joking that the excuses are lacklustre just like his announcing. Tazz starts laughing his head off as does the Coach, but Cole can’t take it anymore, as COLE GETS UP AND LEAVES THE ANNOUNCE TABLE! The crowd are absolutely oblivious to what has happened, as Cole walks up the ramp and to the back. Tazz and Coach act as if though nothing has happened, as they go onto hype the remaining matches for tonight, as they say that up next is the Money in the Bank Qualifying match between Matt Hardy and Kofi Kingston!

|Commercial Break|

We return from the commercial break with Michael Cole still nowhere in sight, before ‘SOS’ plays over the speakers to loud heat as the once fun and now vicious Jamaican in Kofi Kingston makes his way down to the ring, looking to book himself in at his first Wrestlemania. Kingston makes his way to the ring with the demonic look in his eye that he has been wearing for the best 10 months, as he now only worries about destroying his opponent in the ring. Tazz highlights the previous rivalry between Hardy and Kofi where the two had a match at Summerslam for the United States Championship which Matt did hold for a couple of months.

‘Live for the Moment’ hits over the P.A system to an awesome pop, as fan favourite for the past years in Matt Hardy makes his way out of the back, doing his V1 symbol and playing to his beloved crowd. Matt makes his way to the ring as the camera cuts to Kofi Kingston in the ring, pacing and waiting for Matt to get into the ring. As Matt is making his entrance, a replay is shown of the Kofi sneak attack last week where Bryan Danielson distracted him in the locker room, as Hardy was then caught with a hard kick to the back of the head. Hardy then heads into the ring and stares down Kingston, before the bell is rung, as this Money in the Bank Qualifying match has begun!

|Match 3|
|Money in the Bank Qualifying Match|
|Matt Hardy vs. Kofi Kingston|

This match turned out to be a very exciting match due to the chemistry between the two after their history in the mid to late part of 2008, as Kofi then got the advantage with one of his hard kicks to the temple of Hardy, before he hit Matt with a Leaping Side Kick. Kofi then lifted Hardy up and hit him with a Delayed Brainbuster, dropping Matt right on his head. Kofi then stopped on Matt repeatedly, as he was forced off by the referee, who threatened to disqualify Kofi. Kingston had a sick smirk on his face, as he stepped back and measured himself, looking for a 450 Kick for when Hardy got up, but when he went for it, Hardy managed to sidestep. A dizzy Kofi then walked straight into Matt, as he hit him with a Side Effect! Both men were laid out at only the 5 minute mark, before both then got up and continued the contest.

The two once again traded blows as they kept it a high flying affair, Matt hitting Kofi with a Reverse DDT when Kofi had attempted a Back Suplex, only for Matt to land on his feet. The former two time United States Champion then ascended to the middle rope, before connecting with a Leg Drop off of the middle rope, dropping his leg right across the throat of the Jamaican. Matt then fed off of the energy of the crowd as he waited for Kofi’s to his feet, as he then moved in for the kill as he went for the Twist of Fate, only for the Jamaican Sensation to push Matt off, as Matt then rebounded off the ropes right into a kick to the gut from Kofi, as he then proceeded to hit Matt with the Jamaican Driver (for those of you that don’t know, it’s a Michinoku Driver :p)!! The crowd gave huge heat as they know that this may be the end of Hardy at the 10 minute mark, only for Matt to somehow kick out!

Kofi was shocked and argued with the referee, before hitting the referee in the face with a hard right hand! The referee hit the mat in a heap, and once Matt got up, he was hit with a Low Blow from the Jamaican! The crowd gave tons of heat as Kofi gave no reaction, as he simply went to the outside and snatched a steel chair from the timekeeper. Kofi then slid into the ring with the chair and prepared to hit Matt with it, only for Matt to dropkick Kofi in the legs, causing him to drop down onto his knees and the chair to guillotine Kofi’s throat! The crowd gave a huge pop as blood was visible of coming out of Kofi’s mouth, as Matt slid the chair into the middle of the ring, as he then lifted the former Cruiserweight Champion up and hitting another Side Effect, but this time onto the steel chair!

The referee started to come around as Matt quickly threw the chair out of the ring and then waited for Kofi to get up, as he threw the V1 symbol up to a pop from the crowd. Kofi began to get to his feet as the referee recovered, and once Kofi did get to his feet, he was kicked in the gut by Matt, and then put in a front face lock, before this time successfully nailing his former nemesis and the man that attacked him last week with a Twist of Fate! The crowd rose to their feet as Matt crawled over to Kingston, before hooking the outer leg as the referee counted and gave Matt the win after Kofi was out for the count!

|Winner and advancing to the Money in the Bank Ladder Match at Wrestlemania 25: Matt Hardy|

The crowd gives a huge pop at Matt booking himself in his 3rd Money in the Bank Ladder Match in 4 years, as Matt gets his arms raised from the referee. Matt then goes to pose on the top rope, only for seemingly out of nowhere, KEN DOANE AND BRYAN DANIELSON RUN INTO THE RING! Danielson and Doane aggressively throw Matt off of the top rope and boot him senseless whilst he is on the mat. Danielson lifts Matt up and then turns him around so that Matt’s back is facing Bryan, as Bryan connects with a devastating Release Dragon Suplex! The crowd massive heat as a ‘Helms’ chant arises throughout the arena, but to no effect. Doane then goes up to the top rope, showing incredible balance as he stays in an upright position on the top rope. Doane spreads his arms out, but before he can go for the Sky High Sensation, HE IS PUSHED OFF OF THE TOP ROPE BY GREGORY HELMS! The crowd gives a huge pop as Helms stays on the apron as Doane crashes and burns on the outside, before Danielson goes towards Helms but is met with a shoulder to the gut. Danielson stumbles back, as Helms quickly gets up to the top rope and connects with the Nightmare on Helms Street! The crowd gives a huge pop as Matt begins to recover, as his real life friend in Helms helps Matt up. Coach is going saying that is enough, only for Matt to lift Danielson up, and hit the Twist of Fate! Hardy and Helms raise each other’s hands, Danielson and Doane’s attack has failed dismally here tonight.

|Commercial Break|

We return from the break with the Raw Rebound, which first displays RVD’s emotional ‘Welcome Back’ promo, before the announcement of RVD’s first match back by Shane McMahon, which was a Six Man Tag Team match with his Wrestlemania partner Jeff Hardy and Mr. Kennedy up against the UKonnection, where the competitors were Finlay, DH Smith and Paul Burchill. Before the highlights of the main event were shown, the highlights of Champion vs. Champion II were shown, where if Chris Jericho defeated CM Punk, he would insert himself in the Money in the Bank Ladder match. It shows Punk just about to hit the Go To Sleep, only for the hometown hero’s and none other than CM Punk’s Wrestlemania opponent Mr. Kennedy’s music to play over the speakers, obviously distracting the WWE Champion. Punk dropped Jericho but Kennedy didn’t come out as Punk turned back to Y2J, only to be hit with a devastating Codebreaker, giving Jericho the win and an MITB Ladder match spot! A short shot of the aggressive Punk interview with Grisham is shown, where Grisham was absolutely NAILED with a Roundhouse Kick by the champ. We then cut to the main event where Jeff is shown as the face in peril, being dominated by the UKonnection. The video package then shows Jeff Hardy tagging out to RVD, resulting in the three taking the advantage and then the triple pin after the three top rope moves by Kennedy, RVD and Hardy. To finish off the package, we are shown the Punk and Kennedy confrontation following the main event, where Kennedy was the victor after nailing Punk with a Mic Check literally out of nowhere.

Instead of going to the announcers, we go to a second video package in a row, this one highlighting the return of Saturday Night’s Main Event, which will be a two and a half hour special, 8 days before Wrestlemania 25. It shows the highlights of previous Saturday Night’s Main Events, dating back to the first ever SNME where Hulk Hogan defeated the father of Randy Orton ‘Cowboy’ Bob Orton via DQ, then 21 years later where Hulk was RKO’d onto the hood of the car by the youngest Orton. We are then shown the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels defeating the British Bulldog for the WWE (then WWF) Intercontinental Championship, then the Double Chokeslam from the Great Khali and the Big Show to the Undertaker and then the Boxing Match between Evander Holyfield and Matt Hardy. Highlights are then shown of the last main event of the original Saturday Night’s Main Event where Bret Hart successfully defended his title against Papa Shango, before showing the amazing Street Fight between Shane McMahon and Shawn Michaels including a Superplex off a ladder through a table on the outside, ending in a Screwjob victory for Shane. Video packages off the Undertaker, Mr. Kennedy, World Champion John Cena and CM Punk are shown, as a match graphic is shown for the huge Tag Team match is shown, as the package ends and we head to another commercial break.

|Commercial Break|

Once we return from the commercial break, Cole hasn’t returned and seemingly for the rest of the night, before ‘We’re Not Mexican, We’re Mexicool!’ hits across the speakers, as one half of the WWE Tag Team Champions in Psicosis makes his way down to the ring, surprisingly without Super Crazy tonight. Psicosis does a lap around the ring on his favourite Juan Deere lawnmower, as the champion then gets into the ring and hands his title belt to referee Mickey Henson, as he then awaits his three opponents for tonight, all of them representing one half of the three teams that will fight for the WWE Tag Team Titles against the Mexicools.

‘Biscuits and Gravy’ plays over the speakers to a nice pop as the ‘less popular’ of the tag team Jesse and Festus in Jesse makes his way out to the ring, ready for his first match in two weeks, where the last time he faced Lance Cade. Not unlike Psicosis, Jesse does not have his partner with him, as they are seemingly banned from ringside to night for this Fatal 4 Way match. Jesse slaps hands with the fans in the first couple of rows, before he slides into the ring and takes a corner, the one furthest away from Psicosis.

‘2 Z Top’ plays over the speakers to a fair amount of heat, as none other than the man in Mark Jindrak that returned to the WWE two weeks ago to help Lance Cade to victory over Jesse Dalton. Jindrak looks in peak form, ready for his first match back since making his return to the WWE, as Jindrak hops into the ring as Jesse and Psicosis stare daggers through Jindrak, the normal happy Jesse especially after the attack on his partner Festus and him two weeks ago. Jindrak simply smirks at the two in the ring, before flexing his muscles narcissistically, Jesse visibly raring to get at Jindrak once the match starts.

‘Ain’t No Stopping Us Now!’ hits over the speakers to the biggest reaction of this match up, as one half of the Self Proclaimed World’s Greatest Tag Team and multi time WWE Tag Team Champion Charlie Haas makes his way to the ring, as Tazz notes that Charlie is the most experienced in this match up. Haas hops into the ring after greeting the fans, posing on the top rope as the crowd’s cheers get louder. Haas hops down in the only remaining corner, as he takes glances at Jesse, Jindrak and Psicosis, unsure of whom to go to first. The referee gets in the middle of the ring, as he tells the timekeeper to ring the bell!

|Match 4|
|Fatal Four Way Match|
|Jesse vs. Mark Jindrak vs. Charlie Haas vs. WWE Tag Team Champion Psicosis|

Once the match had started off, all exchanged glances with one another once again, before Haas went straight to Psicosis and Jesse went straight to Jindrak after the events of two weeks ago! The only man in the match that isn’t a former World Tag Team or WWE Tag Team Champion in Jesse took the advantage in the early going, hitting Mark with a Flying Shoulder Block, before throwing Haas out of the ring and going for Psicosis. Jesse went for a quick pin after a Back Suplex, only for Haas to drag him to the outside and throw him into the ring post. Haas then slid into the ring, only for a recovered Jindrak to charge at him, but an aware Haas managed to back drop Mark over the top rope and onto Jesse. Psicosis managed to get up whilst Charlie was distracted by Mark, and once Haas turned around, he was hit with a second rope Springboard Crossbody. The WWE Tag Team Champion then worked over the three men, using his high flying ability to wear down his opponents.

Psicosis looked to have the match won when he hit Jesse with a Super Hurricanrana, only for Mark this time to run in and break up the pin. Jindrak then whipped Psicosis towards the ropes and went for a Sitout Spinebuster, but Psicosis reversed into a DDT for a two count. Haas then recovered and hit the champion with a German Suplex Bridge, but both Jesse and Jindrak broke the pin up. Jindrak then went after Jesse but Jesse reversed with a Standing Dropkick, before placing him on the top rope, going for a Superplex. Haas then went over and clubbed Jesse in the back as a recovered Psicosis made his way over, as Haas and Psicosis momentarily worked together. Jesse and Jindrak found themselves in major trouble, as Haas and the WWE Tag Team Champion double Powerbombed Jesse, causing him to Superplex Jindrak!

The alliance of Psicosis and Haas disintegrated very quickly, as Psicosis quickly went for a Snap Hurricanrana to Haas, only for Charlie to catch him, and then Powerbomb him into the corner! Psicosis held his back as he stumbled out of the corner, right into a Superkick from Haas! Psicosis crumbled as Haas went for a cover, only for Psicosis to kick out! Haas then went for a cover first on Jesse and then Jindrak, but both kicked out! Haas then lifted Jesse up as Jesse swung wildly at him going for a Clothesline, only for Haas to duck, get Jesse in a waist lock, and then nailed Jesse with a Release German Suplex, sending Jesse rolling out of the ring! Haas turned around after seemingly eliminating Jesse, but he turned right into Psicosis, who hit the former WWE Tag Team Champion with a Snap DDT! Haas’ head went straight down, as Psicosis then headed up top, looking to finish this match off.

Psicosis then went up to the top rope and balanced on the top, as he then signalled for the end, before leaping off of the top rope and hitting a signature perfectly placed Guillotine Leg Drop, right to the back of Haas’ head! Before Psicosis could roll Haas over and go for the cover, however, Jindrak was up as he pulled Psicosis up, as he hit Psicosis with a Big Boot which turned him inside out! Jindrak simply smirked as he then lifted the hapless WWE Tag Team Champion up and turned him around so that Psicosis’ back was facing Mark, before Jindrak hit him with a Delayed Spin out Powerbomb, otherwise known as the Mark of Excellence! With all of the competition eliminated, Jindrak turned Psicosis over and got the easy and uninterrupted pin for the win.

|Winner: Mark Jindrak|

The crowd gives big heat, as Jindrak is successful in his first match back by stealing a victory in this Fatal 4 Way match over the WWE Tag Team Champion Psicosis. A recap video package is shown of the last couple of minutes of the match, showing the Release German Suplex to Jesse by Hass, sending Jesse rolling out of the ring. It then shows the Snap DDT by Psicosis followed by the Guillotine Leg Drop to the back of Haas’ head. It shows the subsequent denial of the pin before Jindrak hit Psicosis with the Spin Out Powerbomb/ Mark of Excellence for the win. We return back to the arena where Jindrak is up at the top of the entrance ramp, where he is greeted by his partner Lance Cade, all smiles after Jindrak got the advantage over the other teams.

|Commercial Break|

We are backstage in the locker room with John Cena and Nash Miller, where we see Miller throwing fists in the air and Cena is simply smirking. Cena tells Miller to destroy the Undertaker tonight, because then, Cena won’t have to defend his World Title at Wrestlemania. Once again, Cena smirks at this idea, only for that smile to be wiped away very quickly, as Miller says that he doesn’t take orders from Cena. The crowd gives a mixed reaction after sticking up to Cena, but still after what happened last week, they don’t trust him. Nash says that after spending 20 years in prison, he doesn’t trust nor take orders from anyone, especially not the World Heavyweight Champion.

Cena is furious at Miller’s words, as Miller says that he has come back to the WWE to win Cena’s World Heavyweight Title, not to become Cena’s bodyguard. Miller then darkly says that once he destroys the Undertaker tonight, the next stop will be Cena’s World Title. Miller sadistically smiles and walks off with a scowl on his face, as an extremely worried and frustrated Cena walks out of the locker room, following Nash ‘Blood’ Miller. We then cut to Coach and Tazz, who says that the main event is up now, the debuting Nash Miller against the Undertaker as they talk about the recent developments to this, as Coach is frustrated how Nash could turn his back on Cena.

‘Can’t Nobody Stop Me’ hits to MASSIVE heat as quite possibly the number 1 heel in the business and the World Heavyweight Champion John Cena makes his way to the ring, scowl on his face after what happened with Nash Miller and himself just before. Just like two weeks ago when the Battle Royal took place, Cena made his way over to the commentary desk, bad mouthing the fans on his way. Cena shakes hands with both Coach and Tazz and says it is a breath of fresh air not to have Cole around, and that he doesn’t care who wins tonight, as they will eventually succumb to the World Champion.

Bobby Lashley’s old theme song ‘Hell Will be Calling Your Name’ hits over the speakers to virtually no reaction whatsoever as the crowd are unfamiliar to the song, only for Nash ‘Blood’ Miller to walk out to a huge mixed reaction, as he had made quite the impression in his first week here in the WWE. Miller makes his way to the ring and is all business ahead of his first match, staring intently at the ring and sliding in, not making any contact whatsoever with the crowd. Miller then gets into the ring and then simply stares at the entrance way, ready for his opponent’s arrival.

‘Rollin’’ hits to a MONSTROUS ovation, as a bike revving is heard throughout the arena. The Harley Davidson then comes charging out of the HD entrance set, as the Undertaker makes his arrival on a new bike after Cena destroyed his other bike last week. Undertaker takes a lap around the ring but stops right where Cena is, as he stares him down after the various assaults, as Undertaker gets off of his bike and approaches Cena. Cena steps and holds onto his World Title with a death grip, only for Nash to run out of the ring and club Taker in the back of the head, starting off the match.

|Main Event|
|Singles Match|
|Nash Blood Miller vs. the Undertaker|

Miller started off very impressively in his WWE debut, using his boxing background to wear down his veteran opponent in the Undertaker. Miller hit Taker with a 4 hit combo, first hitting Undertaker with a punch with his right hand and then his left, before hitting an uppercut and then a devastating Right Hook. Miller also showed that he has some wrestling manoeuvres in his arsenal seemingly shocking the Undertaker, taking Taker off guard and giving Miller the early advantage. Miller wore down with moves such as a Bear Hug, sucking the life out of the already ‘dead’ man. Miller then broke the hold by moving Taker into position and then hitting a Spinebuster after surprisingly 6 minutes of domination by Nash.

Undertaker then fought back as when Miller went for a straight Knockout Punch to the Undertaker, Taker managed to dodge, bounce off the ropes and hit his desperation tornado DDT, which was his first real offensive move of the match. Taker then worked over the back of Miller as the match passed the 10 minute mark, as Undertaker used his own boxing background to wear Miller down. Taker locked in a Triangle Choke but a resilient Miller unfortunately for Taker got to the ropes. Once Miller had recovered, Undertaker went for a Last Ride but Miller hopped off of Taker’s shoulders and went for another Knockout Punch, only for Undertaker to duck that, raise Miller onto his shoulders and bounce his face off of the top turnbuckle, otherwise known as the Snake Eyes.

After the Snake Eyes, Cena quickly got up from the announce table as the Undertaker bounced off the ropes, looking for the signature follow up Big Boot, only for Cena to blast Undertaker in the back as he came off the ropes with his World Title belt. The belt shot went unbeknownst to the referee as Cena quickly ducked down so he was out of view from the referee, as Miller saw the blatant low blow on Undertaker and scowled but continued with his assault on Undertaker, hitting him with ferocious jabs to the gut, before pushing him against the ropes, and when Undertaker returned, he was Flapjacked into the air, but on his way down, Miller took a step back so he was right under Undertaker, before BAM! Miller knocks Taker out with an Elevated Uppercut as he was descending! Miller then climbed over for the cover, and the win was academic!

|Winner: Nash ‘Blood’ Miller|

Miller wins his first match thanks to interference from John Cena! Cena gets into the ring and smirks at Nash, hoping that his interference will persuade Miller to join Cena. Miller stares darkly at Cena for his interference, as he says, ‘I don’t need your help’, before hitting Cena with a straight right knockout punch! The crowd erupts into the first real full pop for Miller, as he lifts Cena up, and nails him with a Chokeslam Backbreaker as he keeps Cena on his knee, before lifting him up and then hitting him with a Swinging Reverse STO! The crowd gives a mixed reaction soon after as both Undertaker and the World Champion are knocked out, as the World Title that Cena dropped is now in the hands of Nash Miller, who raises it to end the show.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
33811_384x288_generated__DGMIuv9mF0eebAIQR5x9Xg.jpg

MICHAEL COLE FIRED

It has been confirmed by the WWE that Michael Cole has been released from the WWE. His walkout this Friday on Smackdown was legit and definitely not planned, as he charged straight into the office of WWE Chairman Vince McMahon and complained, as McMahon seemingly had no hesitation in terminating his contract immediately! It is no secret that Vince has had troubles with Cole's announcing, and after walking out on the show and making no return, this was the final straw for Vince. McMahon has been a fan of Tazz for years and he loves Coach as an announcers as he creates biased but comedic calls, so for the meantime, the Coach and Tazz partenrship will remain.

---

Thought I would separate this from the show. Also, thought I would announce that Kennedy vs Punk has been completed for Mania. Comments puhleez :p

Evil Austin

Good to hear it is finished, hope that it gets put up soon. Would love to see it, I don't usually come in here but I read the past page yesterday and this looks great. WM is shaping up to be a great event.

Also Michael Cole being fired is something unexpected, I don't know what to think about it.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Smackdown is another good show as we go forward Wrestlemania. LOL at what happened to Cole, now I wonder who will be SD's Play by Play announcer now? The thing with the Rated RKO is just a hype for their feud with DX, I am seeing them leaving MVP to challenge DX at Wrestlemania. The thing with Nash Blood Miller and Cena against Taker is also going nice. What a shocker for Miller to have his very first win on the show against The Undertaker. Good show and Wrestlemania continues to shape up. I'll try to check Raw when it's posted in Review form.