WWE: The Unpredictable Age

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

y2j__legend

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments CMS.

I thought it would be bland to have a match that I had done so many times as the main event for Wrestlemania, and I needed Punk to have a credible challenger for the belt. Kennedy was the perfect choice, and I think I have great challenger for Cena's belt for Wrestlemania.

Jesse and Festus won over Enforcement Inc. to further storyline enhancement with another debuting superstar and Cade against Jesse and Festus. As you mentioned with Evan Bourne, I do plan on pushing him, but he may get a mixed reception here on IWF.

I have many shocks in store for the Wrestlemania card, and I will keep my Undertaker storyline a secret. Let me just say that it may surprise a few members here on IWF, and the seeds will be planted next week.

I was looking for a way to debut Bourne onto the roster, and I came up with an idea for Mania about 2 months ago when I was planning the Wrestlemania card, so I thought this would be the perfect way to do it.

I am really high on both Burchill and Doane, and I don't like the way WWE is using Burchill and used Doane. Burchill will be involved in what I think will be an enjoyable Mania match, and I am looking forward to writing that match up in particular.

As I just mentioned, Doane was SERIOUSLY misused in the WWE, so I decided to give him a push in my BTB. Thanks for the comments on him, as I do want him to look like an upper midcarded on the cusp of breaking it into the main event scene.

Anyways, I have had exams all week, but now I am on holidays. YAY :p. I started Raw this morning and have completed the first match, which is the Money in the Bank Qualifying match between Rey Mysterio and Monty Brown.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
Breaking News
Riggs to rejoin as Smackdown Booker?

As reported earlier this week, head booker of Raw and Smackdown Cristian Filippo was looking fo a partner. This attempted business deal fell through, however, and Cristian was finding work to hard, even contemplating leaving the company. Cristian decided that he needed to take one more chance, as he was realising his life long dream. Cristian then came up with a sudden idea, and the next day at WWE Headquarters, he went straight to Riggs, asking him if he could stop becoming one of the 'helping' bookers, and become the full time Smackdown booker once again. Riggs stopped being Smackdown booker for personal reasons, but continued to help Cristian out. Spencer told Cristian that he would think about the offer, and tell Cristian his decision soon. More on this situation as it evolves.

I haven't gotten much wok on Raw thus far as I have been working with my dad this week, but I took the day off today. I will try and get as much as I can done.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
Breaking News
Riggs turns down offer, Cristian once again on the look out

After their heavily anticipated meeting this afternoon, Riggs has decided that he will NOT become the partner of Cristian Filippo and once again take over the reigns as Smackdown Head Booker. This means that Cristian is on the lookout for a partner to be the Head of Smackdown. This is a great opportunity for any person who has always wanted to book for the WWE, and we highly recommend here at Gerweck. Net that you take the opportunity if you are seriously interested in booking for one of the biggest shows in the Wrestling business.

OOC: That's right, Riggs did turn down my offer, so I am now on the lookout for a new partner. If yu are interested, hit me up with a PM. I am mainly looking for someone with experience and also MSN.​

y2j__legend

Reaction score
Monday Night Raw
Raw starts off with the traditional video of what had happened in the past week, this video starting off with Ken Kennedy’s surprise appearance at the start of Raw, hyping his Royal Rumble win the night earlier after entering as the Number 1 entrant. Kennedy was then interrupted by his potential Wrestlemania 25 opponent and WWE Champion CM Punk, and then they were then interrupted by Raw General Manager Shane McMahon. The dream match between Jeff Hardy and Mr. Kennedy is made for that night, and after a very exciting affair, the match is interrupted by Punk and the UKonnection (minus Finlay). The two faces managed to overcome the odds, and the show ended with Kennedy standing over the WWE Champion, before saying that he invited him to Smackdown, as he would make his decision as to who he would face at Mania on that Smackdown. At the end of that Smackdown, as promised, Kennedy came out, and with John Cena, Teddy Long, Shane O Mac and Punk in the ring, Kennedy picked Punk as his opponent for Mania. Punk tried to attack Kennedy from behind, only to be laid out by Kennedy yet again. Kennedy then said that this was a sight of things set to come, with Mr. Kennedy standing triumphant over Punk, WWE Title in his hands.

The Raw ‘Wanna be Loved’ video package plays, followed by the standard pyrotechnic display. The crowd are going wild at being at the show, as we cut to JR and the King, arguably the greatest commentary pair of all time. The two announcers then run down the show, saying that it is the first show with Mr. Kennedy once again being a Raw Superstar, as well as four matches confirmed, those being Mysterio vs. Monty Brown in a MITB Qualifying match, Brian Kendrick vs. Paul London once again for the Cruiserweight Championship, Shawn Michaels vs. Randy Orton, and for the first time since last November, the Undertaker will return to action! JR gives his normal hard sell for what promises to be a great show, as the Road to the 25th Anniversary of Wrestlemania kicks off.

The camera then goes to the entrance ramp, as ‘Smooth’ by Jim Johnston hits, as accompanied by Elijah Burke is an aggressive looking Monty Brown. Brown looks determined to book himself in a match at his first ever Wrestlemania. Burke has his signature grin on his face, as Brown stares at the ring intently. Brown jumps up onto the ring apron Brock Lesnar style, as pyro explodes from the turnbuckles. The announcers hype Brown as the man who put former WWE Tag and Intercontinental Champion John Morrison out of action, and a force to be reckoned with.

‘Booyaka’ then hits from the speakers to a wondrous ovation, as the Master of the 619 and Triple Crown Champion Rey Mysterio makes his way down to the ring. It cuts to a split screen, where one half shows Mysterio walking to the ring, the other half showing a video package of what Rey said during the week, saying he would take out Monty Brown for what he did to his good friend John Morrison. The video then cuts out, as the announcers talk about the prestige of the match and the MITB Match, and how it would be a personal affair.

|Match 1|
|First Money in the Bank Qualifying Match|
|Rey Mysterio vs. Monty Brown|

The match kicks off with ‘the Alpha Male’ Monty Brown using his strength and size to wear down the much smaller and more experienced Rey Mysterio. Brown uses various suplexes and throws to dominate Rey all over the ring, and a Butterfly Suplex at the 3 minute mark almost got Brown the quick and easy win. Rey managed to strive on, however, enduring whatever the dominating Monty threw at him. Brown then nailed Mysterio with a Belly to Back Suplex, getting heat from the fans in the process. Monty then lifted the cruiserweight up and whipped him against the ropes, looking for the Pounce. Rey managed to dodge the devastating move, however, and come up with his signature and unique Wheelbarrow Bulldog!

Rey then used his speed to manipulate Brown, often escaping the clutches of various Brown submission holds, angering both Brown and Elijah Burke. Rey then went for a Springboard Crossbody to Brown, but was caught. Brown then went for a Swinging Side Slam (this was at the 11 minute mark of what had been a great match), but Rey managed to get back the advantage by hitting his much larger opponent with a Tornado Swinging DDT, dropping the former member of the New Breed right onto his head! The crowd popped for Mysterio’s quick move, suddenly turning the tide his way once again. Burke starts to throw a tantrum on the outside, as he hops up onto the apron, distracting both the referee and Rey Mysterio.

Mysterio question Burke as to why he would get up onto the apron, which gave Brown enough time to go behind their backs, and grab a steel chair from near the timekeepers! Brown then slid the chair and then himself sneakily into the ring, as Mysterio unknowingly turned around to face Brown as the referee continued to question Burke. Brown charges at Rey, only for Mysterio to duck, as Brown hits Burke, dropping him off of the apron! The referee now pays full attention to the match, as Rey drop toe holds Brown between the second and top ropes, before connecting with the 619! The crowd gave out a huge pop, as Rey measured himself, before spring boarding and hitting the Drop the Dime! Rey then covered Brown, got the 3, and booked himself a spot at Wrestlemania 25!

|Winner: Rey Mysterio|

Both Mysterio and the crowd were ecstatic with Rey’s win, as they knew that this meant that Mysterio is now one step closer to regaining a World Championship. Burke has now recovered from the fall he took off of the apron and to the outside, as he wheels Brown outside of the ring, as the disgruntled pair make their way up the ramp. Mysterio then makes his way out of the ring, slapping hands with the eager fans in the process. When Rey get to the top of the ramp, he does the sign of the cross and points and looks up towards the heavens, showing that he wrestled this match (and possibly every match) in memory of the late, great Eddie Guerrero. Rey then heads through the curtain and towards the back, as we go to our first commercial break of the night.

|Commercial Break|

When we return from the commercial break, we are greeted by Raw General Manager Shane McMahon who is in his office, and he gets a very nice pop from the Raw fans. Shane talks about how tonight’s Raw will be a huge won with several huge matches announced, but with all the huge matches they have planned for tonight, they still do not have a main event confirmed for tonight. Shane O Mac then talks about last week’s main event which was between Mr. Kennedy and Jeff Hardy, and how it was interrupted by the World Tag Team Champions in the UKonnection and also the WWE Champion CM Punk. The crowd boo at this announcement, remembering how the 4 men ruined what promised to be a great match. Shane seemed none too happy about this either, as he continued on.

Shane then said that last week’s match was a money match, and didn’t get as good a reception as he wished for from the fans because of the interference. Shane then said that he would punish the UKonnection tonight, as he can’t afford to hurt his champion before the main event of Wrestlemania. Shane then says that Mr. Kennedy will hope to get another World Championship to his name at Wrestlemania, he may have the opportunity to walk in as a champion, as in tonight’s main event, the opponents from last week in Mr. Kennedy and Jeff Hardy will team up in the main event to face two members of the UKonnection in Finlay and DH Smith, with the World Tag Team Championships on the line! The crowd gives out a huge pop as this statement, as we fade away from Shane’s office, as we go to the announcers.

JR then gives his awesome hard sell for tonight that only one Jim Ross can do, hyping the 4 confirmed matches for tonight, them being Kendrick vs. London for the Cruiserweight Title, Shawn Michaels facing Randy Orton, the Undertaker returning to action, and as just announced a moment ago for the main event, Mr. Kennedy and Jeff Hardy against two members of the UKonnection for the World Tag Team Championships. King talks about how it is the Undertaker’s return match tonight, and how he will be eager to get back in the ring, and do what he loves most. JR then said not to go anywhere, as after the break, Kendrick would face London in an attempt to win back the Cruiserweight Title!

|Commercial Break|

‘Man with a Plan’ hits to quite a large amount of heat, as the former Cruiserweight Champion The Brian Kendrick makes his way down to the ring, all business as he attempts to win back the Cruiserweight Title that he tried so hard to win in the first place back around his waist. King then talked about the desire of Kendrick to once again become the Cruiserweight Champion, as he tried for most of 2008 to win the Cruiserweight Title, and then be heartbroken by only holding on to the CW Title for only a month and a half after a year’s worth of hard work.

‘Rocker’ hits to a nice ovation from the crowd, as the current Cruiserweight Champion Paul London did his signature entrance and ran down the ramp, as Kendrick didn’t take his eyes off of his former partner, the man that he betrayed because of jealousy over that Cruiserweight Title. London then got into the ring and hopped up to the top rope, posing to the crowd with his trusty Cruiserweight Title on his shoulder. London then did his usual back flip off of the top rope, before handing the referee the title that he may not walk out with tonight, as he stared intently at Kendrick.

|Match 2|
|Cruiserweight Championship|
|Paul London vs. The Brian Kendrick|

The match starts off fairly slow for a cruiserweight match up, as Kendrick surprisingly tries to keep London grounded, throwing both men’s favourite styles out the window. Kendrick used mat based wrestling skills, much to the dismay of the crowd, who were expecting a much faster paced contest, like these two have been having in the past. Kendrick’s attempt to go into the unknown backfires, however, as London reverses a side headlock on the mat into a creative cradle pin, and after Brian kicked out of that, he was hit with a Dropsault by the Cruiserweight Champion. After just kicking out of that manoeuvre, Kendrick decided that going to the style that he was best at would be the right decision to make. When London bounced off of the ropes, Kendrick managed to catch him with a Tilt A Whirl Backbreaker, getting TBK the advantage once again.

Kendrick and London then put on one of their classic fast paced and high flying matches, Kendrick controlling the next five minutes of action, keeping London grounded with various springboard and top rope moves. Whenever London would look to get back the advantage, Kendrick would simply knock London down, an example being when London reversed an Irish Whip, only for The Brian Kendrick to bounce off of the middle rope and nail London with a Springboard Cross Body, draining the champion of all momentum. Kendrick then does his signature cocky little dance, getting cheap heat from the crowd. Kendrick then turned back to London, but was shocked to see that he had recovered, as the Cruiserweight Champion nailed his former partner with a massive Step Up Enziguiri!

With London back in the match, it turned into a much more exciting contest, each man trading blow for blow as the match approached the 15 minute mark. London looked to hit a Running Shooting Star Press after a sweet Hurricanrana, only for him to eat mat after TBK moved out of the way. London clenched his teeth in agony but managed to suck it up and get back into the match, only to be put into a Cutter position by Kendrick. Kendrick then ran towards the ropes with London still in the Cutter position, looking for the Sliced Bread #2, only for London to push Kendrick over the top rope and to the mats below. The crowd pop at London once again turning the tide and gaining the advantage, as London eyes Kendrick, before he hops out to the apron. London has his back towards Kendrick, as he takes a quick glance towards him, before leaping off of the second rope, and nailing Kendrick with a Springboard Moonsault to the outside! The crowd give a huge pop for this, as London then rolls Kendrick back in the ring, hoping to get the win.

London, however, was unsuccessful in getting the victory after the impressive risk paid off, as Kendrick managed to kick out after a two count. London then lifted up Kendrick, before attempting another Dropsault, only for Kendrick to flip London over, once again causing London to get the wind knocked out of him! London rolled over onto his back as Kendrick smirked, as he bounced off of the ropes, before hitting a Standing Shooting Star Press on London, stealing his former partner’s finisher! The crowd give heat at Kendrick stealing his opponent’s move, as he climbs over for the cover, but once again, London shows his resiliency by kicking out at two. Kendrick can’t believe it, so he lifts London back up, only to be hit with a massive Jawbreaker by London! The crowd popped as London quickly went up to the top rope, looking for perhaps either a 450 Splash or Shooting Star Press, only for TBK to quickly recover and meet London on the top rope. Kendrick managed to get the better of the champ whilst they were up there, as TBK went for a Top Rope Hurricanrana. This was reversed by London whoever, who caught Kendrick in mid air, before coming off of the top rope and hitting a Top Rope Sit Out Powerbomb! The crowd give an amazing pop at the spot, as London quickly recovers, before bouncing off of the rope, and this time connecting with the Standing Shooting Star Press! He then quickly climbs over for the cover, and gets the three!

|Winner and STILL Cruiserweight Champion: Paul London|

The crowd give out a huge pop for what was once again a fantastic match between these two former partners, as a hurt London still manages to make a smile, knowing that he once again got one better over his former tag team partner. London’s hand is raised by the referee to a good pop, but not before London was handed his Cruiserweight Title that he fought so hard for to keep. London then released himself from the referee and looked at a fallen Kendrick on the mat, before smirking at him and then mouthing ‘You had it coming to you’. In what was seemingly the last match of what was a very lengthy and amazing feud, London has come out as the victor.

|Commercial Break|

We return from the break by being greeted from who is seemingly Raw’s only backstage interviewer, Todd Grisham. Grisham then says that right now he has two guests with him, them being the tag team of the Two Man Dynasty, Randy Orton and MVP! The crowd gives out huge heat for the pair as Randy walks in with his wrestling gear, ready for his match later on tonight against Shawn Michaels. Orton RIPS the microphone off of Grisham before pushing him away, as Grisham then wisely leaves the area. Orton then says that this message is directed at Shawn Michaels, not the bunch of trash here in Washington. The Washington faithful give out huge heat for the low remark about their city, as Randy continues with his message towards Shawn.

Orton and Porter then cut a very ferocious and intense promo on the man that eliminated them both from the Royal Rumble match, ruining their ‘destiny’ of winning the World Title in the main event of Wrestlemania 25. Orton then says that later tonight, Michaels will pay for his ‘sins’, having a very intense stare in his eye, looking ready to kill. Orton then says that he will make the match short and sweet, and by the end of the night, the Two Man Dynasty won’t be known as the Legend Killers, they will from tonight be now known as... (In a sly whisper) Career Killers. The Two Man Dynasty leave the screen without MVP even speaking, as the crowd seem somewhat scared for the health of Shawn.

|Commercial Break|

When we return from the break, the camera pans around the pretty much sold out arena, before ‘Voices’ by Rev Theory plays to PHENOMENAL heat. Randy Orton, flanked by his Two Man Dynasty counterpart MVP, doesn’t even look at the crowd, only staring intently at the ring in which he hopes to destroy the man that cost him what he thinks would be the World Championship after eliminating him from the Royal Rumble. Randy doesn’t bother doing his ‘Destiny’ pose on the top rope, as when he gets in the ring, he simply turns around to face the entrance way and starts pacing around, eagerly awaiting the Heart Break Kid.

‘Sexy Boy’ hits to a massive ovation and much to the chagrin of Randy Orton, a smiling Shawn Michaels comes out to the entrance ramp. Unlike Orton, Michaels does do his signature entrance, getting on his knees on the ramp and ‘praying’ to God, as the fireworks come out behind him. Michaels then slaps hands with the eager fans, as he then stares at Orton, who was seething during all of the veteran’s entrance. Michaels takes off his poncho on the ring steps and throws them into the crowd, as he enters the ring, before being met with a right hand by Orton.

|Match 3|
|Rumble Revenge|
|Shawn Michaels vs. Randy Orton|

The match started off with action after Michaels’ entrance and then assault by Orton. Since Orton attacked and surprised Shawn before the bell, it was obvious that Randy had the advantage to start off with. Randy attacked the upper portion of Michaels’ body, meaning the head and neck area. Shawn tried desperately to get back into the contest, but was unable to do so, as the viper- like Orton looked to get revenge on Michaels for what he did at the Rumble, eliminating Orton and his partner MVP. HBK managed to get out of an RKO attempt, however, and nail Orton with a quick Snap DDT, driving Randy’s head directly into the ‘unforgiving’ canvas. HBK and Orton stayed down for a while, as it was the first real move against Orton in this match, but it was a devastating one.

As the match went on, it got much more interesting, as the crowd came alive. MVP was always attempting to get Shawn when his back was turned, making it very difficult for Shawn to get the advantage. The veteran Shawn learned to shut out MVP early on, making his primary focus in Orton his only target. Orton began to work on the surgically repaired back of HBK, but when he went for a standard Back Body Drop, HBK quickly pulled Orton in, before nailing a Pull Back Piledriver! The crowd give a huge pop as Michaels once again gets the advantage, as a smirk comes over Shawn’s face. Once Randy does get up, Michaels bounces off of the ropes, and hits Orton with a signature Flying Forearm Smash! HBK then kips up, and gets his first real distinct advantage in this match, which has now gone on for roughly ten minutes.

HBK then does his usual moves, firstly hitting the Atomic Drop, knocking Randy down with a couple of punches, before hitting a perfectly placed Scoop Slam. Shawn then went over to the ring apron, before going up to the top rope, where it was obvious that Shawn would be going for the Diving Elbow Drop, and it connected! The crowd popped as Shawn then went to the corner and began to stomp, getting ready to hits his infamous Sweet Chin Music. Once Randy did get up, Shawn went for the Superkick, but Randy ducked under, but once he turned around, he was tripped up, and into the Heartbreaker Inverted Figure Four submission hold! Randy writhed in pain, but managed to endure 1 minute of sheer pain and get to the bottom rope. Shawn reluctantly got of Randy, and once Randy got up, he once again went for the Sweet Chin Music, only to be hit with a Spear! What the hell?! ITS IS SMACKDOWN’S EDGE! The referee immediately rings the bell, as a demonic look comes over the face of the former World Champion.

|Winner via DQ: Shawn Michaels|

The crowd are shocked at the appearance of Edge and wonder how he got into the arena, as Edge continues to pound away at the downed Shawn. MVP enters the ring and both he and his tag team partner Randy look shocked, as Edge then lifts up his former rival, before breaking Shawn in half with another devastating Spear! Edge then has a sick grin on his face, as he turns around and faces Randy. Orton and MVP then look at each other, as their shocked faces turn into grins as well, as Orton approaches his former Rated RKO partner, before they embrace! The crowd give huge heat at the reunion of one of the most dominant tag teams, as MVP then approaches the former World Champion, as they then shake hands. Michaels then begins to recover from the heinous assault, but unfortunately for Shawn, Edge and the Two Man Dynasty see this, as Randy runs up to Shawn, and nails him with the RKO! The crowd give immense heat, as the seemingly new inter brand faction raise their arms in the air. JR goes apeshit about the ‘despicable’ act, as Edge, Randy and MVP leave the ring and head through the curtain, as the crowd wonder if their hero HBK is alright.

|Commercial Break|

We return from the break, as the trio which we just saw earlier in Edge, Randy Orton and MVP are walking backstage, looking very smug after their assault on Shawn Michaels. As they are walking, they are met by a very angry Shane McMahon, who looks extremely pissed off that a Smackdown Superstar managed to get into the arena. Edge and the Two Man Dynasty sarcastically greet Shane, but they tell him not to push it, as he is not in the mood. McMahon then says that he almost fired his entire security team for letting Edge be able to enter the arena, but then he said that he had a better idea. Shane goes onto say that he has contacted Smackdown General Manager Theodore Long, and Shane has gotten permission for Shawn, Randy and MVP to turn up on Smackdown! Edge looks a little pissed off as Randy and MVP have confused looks on their faces, as Shane says that he and Teddy have agreed to a match this week, where MVP will face a man that Edge has had a little trouble with, the ‘Game’ Triple H! The crowd give out a huge pop, as Edge and the Two Man Dynasty are very pissed off at the two General Manager’s plotting against them. The three storm off and begin speaking in hushed voices, seemingly making a plan for this Friday’s Smackdown. Shane then smiles and walks off, as we go back to the ring area.

The arena is silent for awhile, before over the loud speakers, ‘La Vittoria e Mia’ hits to quite large heat, as the international superstar of Santino Marella make their way to the ring. Marella gets into the ring and for some reason instead of mouthing off to the crowd; he looks quite scared, before taking a microphone from Lillian Garcia. Marella then goes to the centre of the ring, as he begins to talk about how tonight, the great Santino Marella will finally the Man who is Dead, the Mutande di Interesse, otherwise known, as the Taker of the Underpants! The crowd laugh and then give heat at this statement, as the announcers are heard snickering at Santino’s remarks. Santino then says that he doesn’t understand why someone would take the stinky underpants, and then says that the American Bad Bum is no match for the handsome Italian Stallion. The crowd give heat as Marella smiles, before Carlito goes to the outside of the ring, as Santino awaits his opponent.

‘Rollin’’ by Lincoln Park hits to an extraordinary pop, as a bike revving up is heard all the way throughout the arena. The crowd waits in anticipation for the arrival of ‘American Badass’, before the bike comes out through the curtain and comes roaring down the entrance way to a massive pop from the crowd, as the Undertaker himself makes his return to Monday Night Raw. The announcers talk about how the Undertaker went out of action after the brutal Hell in a Cell match at Survivor Series where he was Superkicked off of the top of the cell and through the announce table. Santino comically hides behind the referee, as Undertaker looks directly at Santino. A ‘Welcome Back’ chant starts up for Taker, as the referee orders the time keeper to ring the bell. The match is on!

|Match 4|
|Undertaker’s Return Match|
|Undertaker vs. Santino|

This was the obvious squash match as it was the Undertaker’s long awaited return to Monday Night Raw, in what was his first match since November of 2008. Taker went straight to a horrified Santino, as Taker nailed him with several punches, before hitting the loudmouth Italian with a beautifully placed Big Boot. Once Santino got up, Undertaker began to run off the ropes, and once he got to Santino, he hit him with a Running Tornado DDT. Undertaker then lifted Santino up, as Taker then twisted the arm of Santino, before walking towards the ropes. Undertaker then went to the first turnbuckle, before climbing to the second turnbuckle and then the third, before walking to the middle of the ropes. The camera panned out to see the crowd raise to their feet, awaiting one of the most favourite moves in the WWE, as Undertaker hits Santino with Old School!

Undertaker then quickly got Santino up, before lifting him into a Pumphandle Slam position. The crowd wondered whether Taker would go for the Tombstone Piledriver, only for Taker to walk to the corner, and nail Santino with the Snake Eyes! The crowd popped as Taker then grasped Santino by the throat, and then hit the Chokeslam! The crowd popped at Taker hitting one of his finishers, but he didn’t stop there, as he then lifted Santino up, before hitting the Last Ride Powerbomb for the win.

|Winner: The Undertaker|

The crowd pops at the Undertaker’s return victory in this squash match against Santino. Santino rolls himself out of the ring, as Santino runs as far away as he can from the Undertaker. Taker gets out of the ring and slaps hands with the fans in the first couple of rows, going all the way around the ring and slapping fans with every fan that there is. Taker then hops back onto his trusty Harley Davidson motorbike, before he goes roaring up the entrance ramp and out of sight. The announcers hyped up the Undertaker, saying that now since he has returned, the Raw locker room better watch out, as he is a force to be reckoned with. We then fade out as we go to another commercial.

|Commercial Break|

We return from the break with Todd Grisham once again, and this time, he is introduces his next guest, the WWE Champion, CM Punk! The crowd give huge heat at the mention of Punk, and they get even louder once Punk enters the shot. Grisham then talks about last week, and how it was a massive week for both Punk and Kennedy, how Punk won the TLC match against Hardy, Kennedy winning the Rumble, their main event Wrestlemania match announced and Kennedy coming over to Raw. Punk talks about how Kennedy made the wrong decision last week on Smackdown, choosing to face Punk at Wrestlemania for the WWE Championship. Punk says that he would have lost at Mania against Cena anyway, just like he did all of last year, but at Mania this year, Kennedy won’t just lose, he will be broken. Grisham then asked Punk his next question, talking about how last week on both Raw and Smackdown, Punk was seen flat on his back, and it seemed Kennedy had all the momentum. Grisham then asked Punk how he would change this, as Punk angry face went to a smirk, as he said that he guarantees that Punk WILL have the momentum heading into Wrestlemania, and that Mr. Kennedy WILL NOT have any title heading into Wrestlemania. Punk then leaves the scene with a smirk on his face, leaving Grisham standing there looking like a douche.

We go back to the announcers, who hype up tonight’s main event and also Raw’s main event for Wrestlemania 25. They say what Punk just said in Kennedy not heading into Mania most likely means that Punk will try everything in his power to prevent Kennedy and his former rival in Jeff Hardy to win the World Tag Team Championships tonight in the main event against the men that Punk has been on good terms with as of late in the World Tag Team Champions, the UKonnection. They then send us to the Smackdown Lowdown, firstly showing the match between Ken Doane and Triple H, which HHH won by DQ after some Edge interference (just like earlier tonight in the HBK vs. Orton match). It then cuts to the contract signing, at first showing the entrances of the five men (Teddy, Cena, Shane, Punk and then Kennedy). It then shows Kennedy signing the Raw contract, making the Punk vs. Kennedy match official for Wrestlemania. It then shows the brawl that follows where Punk tried to ambush Kennedy, only for Punk to be laid out by a Mic Check for the second time in a week. The announcers then say that after the break, it is main event time, as the team of Mr. Kennedy and the tag team specialist Jeff Hardy take on the UKonnection in an attempt to win the World Tag Team Championships!

|Commercial Break|

We return from the break, as ‘Rule Brittania’ begins to play. The crowd let out big heat, as flanked by the remaining members of the UKonnection in Natalya, Katie Lea, Paul Burchill and William Regal, Finlay and DH Smith emerge from the curtain dressed to compete, World Tag Team Championships over their shoulders. Tonight, Paul Burchill has the honour of holding the English flag, waving it proudly above their heads. The non competing members of the very dominant faction take their places on different sides of the ring, as Finlay and Smith await their opponents in the centre of the ring, not taking their eyes off of the entrance way for one second.

‘No More Words’ then hits to a huge pop, as the former WWE Champion and Triple Crown Champion Jeff Hardy emerges from the curtain, doing his signature dance as the fireworks explode out from behind him. Hardy sees all six members of the UKonnection looking at him and daring him to come to the ring, but Hardy takes the smart option and waits at the top of the ramp, where his tag team partner and Number 1 Contender for the WWE Title that Jeff used to hold in Mr. Kennedy would be making his way out very soon. Jeff looks around the arena, as JR and the King talk about Jeff’s recent history with the UKonnection.

‘Turn Up the Trouble’ then hits to a monstrous pop, very similar to the Undertaker’s earlier in the night, as none other than Mr. Kennedy joins Jeff on the entrance ramp. Kennedy lifts his hand up melodramatically, as his signature microphone descends upon, as the lights dim and a spotlight comes over him. Kennedy then does his usual schtick, being from Green Bay and so on and so forth. Once Kennedy says his surname for the second time, both Hardy and Kennedy look at each other, before charging down to the ring!

|Main Event|
|World Tag Team Championships|
|Mr. Kennedy and Jeff Hardy vs. UKonnection|

It was decided amongst the teams who would start the match, and the two competitors turned out to be Jeff Hardy and Finlay. The mixed styles of the two made it an enjoyable affair, as Finlay was unable to keep Jeff grounded throughout the match. Hardy and Kennedy worked well together as a team, nailing Finlay with various double team moves and utilizing the five count to perfection. The downfall for the fan favourites came when Hardy went for a Whisper in the Wind, only for Finlay to move and Hardy land square on his arse. Finlay then viciously Irish Whipped Hardy into the steel turnbuckles, causing Jeff to crumple in pain. Finlay then tagged in the much younger DH Smith, who went right to work on the back of Hardy.

Smith and Finlay dominated Hardy over the next few minutes, much to the chagrin of Kennedy and the crowd, who would like nothing more than the UKonnection to finally lose the belts which they have held for the past six months. Hardy tried to get an advantage and almost tagged Kennedy in on many different occasions, but was unable in doing so. The back of Hardy was being worked on; as Finlay made Hardy land right on his back after a Celtic Cross, but the pin was broken up by an eager Kennedy. Finlay then went over and complained to the referee for a DQ, but the ref wasn’t budging. Once Finlay turned around, however, he was hit with a Twist of Fate!

The crowd popped at the sudden turn of events, as Kennedy knew that this was the best chance of the match for him to get back into the match up. Finlay was a little bit closer to his corner than Hardy was, so he was able to get to Smith quicker. However, Smith couldn’t get in quick enough, as Kennedy had tagged in. Kennedy was a house on fire, hitting Smith with everything he had, even hitting him with a Steamroller, only for the pin to be broken up by Finlay. Hardy quickly got into the ring, before clotheslining both himself and Finlay up and over the top rope! This left just Kennedy and Smith, but when Kennedy went for the Mic Check, Regal got up on the ring apron and distracted the referee! The crowd booed, and they got even louder when CM Punk was seen charging into the ring, before hitting Ken with a GTS! The crowd gave immense heat, as the ever oblivious ref counted the three! Hardy had attempted to get in the ring, but he was being beaten down by the rest of the UKonnection outside of the ring!

|Winners and STILL World Tag Team Champions: The UKonnection|

The crowd give huge heat as the UKonnection once again retain their titles as a result of interference, this time being from the other members of the UKonnection and also the WWE Champion CM Punk. Punk and the UKonnection continue their assault, Punk attacking Kennedy whilst Hardy is being beaten down in a four on one assault by the male members of the UKonnection. The UKonnection lift Hardy up, as Regal runs backwards, measures Hardy up, before nailing him with a sickening Running Knee to the head! Hardy’s eyes roll to the back of his head, the lights clearly out, as he is then semi- lifted up by Burchill, who plants him with the Curb Stomp! Punk begins to mount Kennedy and pounds him with right hands directly to the forehead, as Smith then lifts Hardy up onto his shoulders, and nails a Running Powerslam, which is then followed by Finlay quickly lifting Hardy up and nailing the Emerald Fusion! The crowd give huge heat at their favourite being demolished at the hands of the UKonnection, as they then leave the ring, leaving Punk and Kennedy. Punk smirks at the downed Kennedy, as he gets his WWE Championship and places it flat on the ground. Punk then lifts Kennedy up, gets him in a Double Underhook, and nails Kennedy with a Pepsi Plunge, directly on the title belt! The crowd boos immensely as blood begins to flow freely from a gash formed on Kennedy’s forehead, as Raw comes to a close.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: I really loved the Cruiserweight Championship match, I think you really enjoyed writing this one compared to the others.

Worst Match: Well, there Undertaker's return match, Idk but I quite lol'ed when he beat the man who he first eliminated at the Rumble, Santino Marella.

Segments: I am not sure about the promos tbh as I haven't seen the wrestlers talk here, but I am going to pick the Two Man Dynasty here, Damn! This team is great! lol...

Additional Feedbacks: It's first time to read this and I was really impressed! A big Wow on how you booked Raw with so many different things compared to other WWE BTB's. I think I really need to go back at some shows to get familiar with some of the storylines but at this show, I really liked the Cruiserweight match and the feud that just started between Punk and Kennedy towards Wrestlemania. Good Job here man!

y2j__legend

Reaction score
Friday Night Smackdown
Smackdown starts off with the normal video package, recapping the major events that happened last week on Smackdown, where Mr. Kennedy decided to go over to Raw to have the opportunity to face CM Punk for the WWE Championship at Wrestlemania XXV. The video package starts off with what happened in the main event, where the youngster and United States Champion Ken Doane faced off against Triple H in a non- title match. It shows how early on in the match, Doane was surprisingly controlling the majority of the match, and on several occasions almost put the veteran Triple H away. It then shows HHH getting the advantage back, and then after a series of reversals, nails an Arn Anderson Spinebuster, leading up to the Pedigree. After what was the third attempt in the match, Trips finally managed to hit the Pedigree, but he was denied a pinfall victory after his fierce rival in Edge came charging out and gave HHH the victory through a disqualification. The video then shows what happened after the match where Edge destroyed the living shit out of HHH, with the aid of a steel chair. It then cuts to what has been the most talked about segment in quite a long time, where Mr. Kennedy made the choice as to who he would face at Wrestlemania for a World Championship, either World Heavyweight Champion John Cena or WWE Champion CM Punk. Kennedy then ran down his potential opponents before reasoning why he made this choice, before deciding that at Wrestlemania 25, Mr. Kennedy would face CM Punk for the WWE Championship, officially defecting to Raw! It then shows the aftermath of the Contract Signing, where Punk tried to ambush Kennedy, but it backfired and ended up getting the Mic Check for his troubles.

The opening video recap package then finishes, and after the usual opening video containing the Smackdown Superstars, we are not greeted by the Smackdown announcers, but instead by Smackdown General Manager Theodore Long! Teddy greets the fans with a traditional ‘Holla’, before he goes on to talk about his disappointment of last week where Mr. Kennedy decided that he would leave Smackdown for Raw to face CM Punk for the WWE Championship at Mania. Teddy then says as a result of this, Smackdown does not have their main event World Title match for Mania, but he then said that this would all change tonight, getting the crowd excited for what is going to come later tonight. Teddy then says that by the end of the night, Smackdown WILL have their main event World Title match set for Wrestlemania 25, as in tonight’s main event, 10 men would fight it out in an Over the Top Rope Battle Royal, where the winner would go on to face the World Heavyweight Champion John Cena at the Grandest Stage of them All, Wrestlemania 25! The crowd let out an enormous pop as Teddy finishes off with a ‘You can believe datâ€, before we cut out from Teddy’s office and then to the announcers, Michael Cole and Tazz. The announcers talk about how the massive main event joins already huge matches that are set for tonight’s show, including Ken Doane up against Gregory Helms where the winner would become the United States Champion and also win a spot in the Money in the Bank Ladder match, and also as announced on Raw, the big inter brand match-up between Triple H and Raw’s MVP. Tazz then says that he can’t wait for the main event, and to get this show on the road!

‘2 Z Top’ hits to a pretty large amount of heat, as none other than the former WWE Tag Team Champion Lance Cade makes his way out to the ring, ready for his one on one match up against a man that he has been having a lot of trouble with in the past, Jesse Dalton. They talk about how Cade changed Festus completely, making him in the demented state that we used to only see when the bell rung to signal the beginning of the match. The announcers then talk about what happened last week with Cade as we see video footage of what happened after Jesse and Festus defeated the team of Enforcement Inc., where Cade was seen watching on the monitor and smirking.

‘Biscuits and Gravy’ hits to a rather large pop as the crowd rise to their feet, knowing that this can only mean one thing, the arrival of the lovable and very unique tag team of Jesse and Festus. Jesse and Festus come out of the curtain, Jesse attempting to control Festus, who is trying desperately to get past Jesse and get into the ring. Jesse reminds Festus that Festus will not be competing tonight, but Jesse was. Festus seems to calm down a little bit as he takes a spot at ringside, as the announcers wonder if Cade’s smirk meant anything. Cade takes a quick look at the demented freak on the outside and takes a laugh, before turning his focus back to his real opponent for tonight, Jesse.

|Match 1|
|Jesse w/ Festus vs. Lance Cade|

The start of the match fares to be a pretty even contest, Lance trying to use his power to manipulate Jesse, but since he was often distracted by Festus by doing sill antics, Jesse always had time to recover and sometime even get the advantage over Jesse. At the five minute mark of the match, Cade nailed Jesse with a nasty lariat, biding himself enough time to once again tease Festus, this time putting his head in between the ropes and telling Festus to hit him, Festus knowing that if he does, he will get his partner Jesse disqualified. Cade then smiles and turns around, but when he faces Jesse, he is knocked down with a beautifully placed Dropkick, square on the chest of Cade! The crowd pops as Jesse once again takes control in the match, this time hopefully maintaining his advantage.

Jesse continued to work over Cade and his back, nailing a Back Body Drop and a move much similar to the World Heavyweight Champion John Cena’s Spin- Out Powerbomb. Jesse then bounced off of the ropes and nailed Cade with a knee drop right to the face. Cade gets up holding his face after Jesse’s knee was driven right into it, before Jesse pulled him into a front face lock, and then nailed a Swinging Neckbreaker! The crowd popped as Cade once again was grounded as Jesse then decided to wait for Cade to get up this time, and once the former Tag Team Champion got up, Jesse swung him around so his back was facing Jesse, before nailed Cade with a German Suplex! The crowd popped once again, before Jesse went up to the top rope.

Once Jesse got to the top rope, he attempted to balance without any hands, and once he did, he braced himself, before going for a Leg Drop to the back of the head of Cade. However, once Jesse did leap off, Cade moved away, causing Jesse to smack his legs and ass against the canvas! The crowd gave heat as Cade once again got the advantage, as Cade quickly lifted Jesse up, only to cop a Jawbreaker! The crowd pops as Cade stumbles into the referee, before Jesse runs off the ropes, only TO BE HIT IN THE BACK WITH A LEAD PIPE BY A MASKED MAN! The crowd erupts in heat as the referee didn’t see it as he recovered from Cade running into him, and a magically recovered Cade nails the Cade Bottom (his Sitout Spinebuster move TBH)!! Cade then covers and the referee counts the three, as the masked man then gets into the ring.

|Winner: Lance Cade|

The crowd are shocked as a murmur goes throughout the crowd, wondering who the masked man could be. Festus then runs into the ring and attempts to save the day for Jesse by running into the ring and attempting to get the masked man, only for Cade to attempt to take him out with a Chop Block, which Festus no sells. Festus then turns his attention back to Cade, but this proves to be the wrong decision, as the masked man then takes Festus out with a shot to the back of his head with one of the lead pipes he had with him. The masked man then throws one of the pipes over to Cade, who then starts bashing away at the leg of Festus with the lead pipe! The crowd groan in disappointment at two of their favourites being decimated, as the masked man then decides that it is time to reveal himself to the world. The masked man then takes off the mask, as it is revealed to be none other than Cade’s former partner and also a former WWE Superstar, MARK JINDRAK! The crowd immediately recognise the man that used to be associated with Kurt Angle, as Jindrak then waits for a hurt Jesse to get up, and once he does, he smacks him in the face with the lead pipe! The crowd once again start booing the shit out of Cade and Jindrak, who once again embrace in the middle of the ring, seemingly a tag team once again.

|Commercial Break|

We return from the break with a ‘Before the Break’ video package, where we see a masked man attack Jesse with a lead pipe as he bounces off of the ropes, giving Cade the win. The man and Cade then destroy both Jesse and Festus, and the masked man then shows himself to be none other than Mark Jindrak, a former partner of Cade’s. Cade and Jindrak are then shown walking backstage as soon as the video finishes, congratulating each other on destroying Jesse and Festus here tonight. As Cade and Jindrak are walking, we see Smackdown backstage interviewer and Diva Maria rushing up to them, asking them why they did that to Jesse and Festus, and asks Jindrak how it feels bring back in the WWE once again. Jindrak takes the microphone off of Maria, only answering the first question that Maria had asked him. Jindrak said that he was watching Smackdown at home one day, and was disgraced to see what the Smackdown tag team division had come to, being run by Mexican Cruiserweights, and demented freaks being their runners up. He then said that he saw what Cade did to Festus, and he thought to himself that Cade needed some help in ‘cleaning up the division’, so he decided to return and help him out. Jindrak then put all of the Smackdown tag teams on notice, as he said that what they saw before was just an example of what they will do to every single tag team on this roster, so they better watch out, as Cade and Jindrak are the next WWE Tag Team Champions. Cade and Jindrak leave the scene to a ton of heat, as we go back to the announce table.

Tazz talks about how that this team is a force to be reckoned with, as they just destroyed both members of an established tag team, and that if they did that to a monster, he wonders what they can do to the much smaller Cruiserweight Tag Team Champions. Cole talks about what a despicable act that was, and how he hopes that the new team on the block gets what is coming to them, and that they now know what Cade was smiling about last week after Jesse and Festus’ match. Cole then says that it is time to move on with the show, as he then says that he can reveal the ten superstars that will be in tonight’s main event, where the winner will face John Cena at Wrestlemania XXV for the World Heavyweight Title. Cole then reads out the names from a list of paper, and the names are in this order: Triple H (who has to face MVP before the Battle Royal), Edge, Bryan Danielson, Matt Hardy, JBL, the Big Show, Kofi Kingston, Batista, Umaga, and also a man that Teddy Long said that he wants to keep secret until the Battle Royal starts, but the only thing he said was that it was a major acquisition. Tazz then says that he is pumped for tonight, and after the break, it gets even better, as the former 12 Time World Champion Triple H takes on Monday Night Raw's Montel Vontavious Porter!

|Commercial Break|

‘I’m Comin’ hits to big heat as soon as we return from the break, as Raw’s Montel Vontavious Porter makes his way down to the ring, flanked by his Two Man Dynasty counterpart Randy Orton and also Triple H’s rival, Edge. MVP seems very confident and cocky with his two buddies next to him, knowing that he has strength in numbers for this match. Porter, Randy and Edge all hop into the ring, as MVP gets onto the top rope and poses. MVP then gets off of the top rope and bounces off the ropes, before doing his signature ‘Ballin’ taunt, getting heat from the crowd and applause from Rated RKO. MVP then looks towards the entrance ramp, where he knows that HHH will be making his entrance.

‘Time to Play the Game’ then hits to a monstrous reaction, as ‘the Game’ Triple H makes his way to the ring, water bottle in hand. HHH does his classic water spitting thing on the entrance ramp instead of on the apron, as he then begins to make his way down to the ring for his match against MVP. Triple H makes his way down the entrance ramp and claps hands with the fans in the crowd, but this turns out to be a huge mistake, as he is jumped by Edge and the Two Man Dynasty before the match can even start! The crowd let out a ton of heat, as this was what Edge, MVP and Orton must have been planning on Raw after their confrontation with Shane McMahon!

The three on one mugging on Triple H continues for quite some time, as the dickheads in the crowd begin to chant for Shawn Michaels to come to the aid of HHH, but HBK is nowhere in sight. Trips continues to get mugged as his back is continuously rammed up against the security guard rail, as MVP then goes for his Running Boot up against the guard rail, but it is blocked by the ever resilient HHH, who begins to make a comeback of sorts. The comeback is unsuccessful, however, as the numbers game proves way too much for the King of Kings. Edge is then about to hit a Spear on Triple H, before Teddy Long makes his way onto the big screen, saying that if Edge lays a hand on HHH, he will be thrown out of the Battle Royal later tonight! Edge grits his teeth and is pissed off, but in the background, MVP is heard screaming that he can’t do anything to MVP and Randy, as he isn’t their boss. Long quickly cuts off MVP before he and Orton can go back to work on HHH, saying that he just got off the phone with Raw GM Shane McMahon, who said that if you touch him once more, you will neither get a WWE Championship opportunity! Orton and MVP are pissed off as Edge and the Two Man Dynasty leave through the curtain, happy for what they just did to Triple H. Cole and Tazz talk about what we just saw, and Tazz said they must have done this to soften up Triple H for the Battle Royal later tonight, so Edge can get slightly better chances at winning the match and heading to Wrestlemania to face John Cena for the World Heavyweight Title.

|Commercial Break|

When we return from the break, ‘In the Middle of it Now’ is playing over the speakers, as we see Curt Hawkins warming up in the ring, ready for his upcoming match. Zack Ryder has taken his spot on the outside of the ring, where he will surely look to make a difference in this match to get his tag team partner the win. Hawkins looks prepared for this upcoming match, as we then see a replay of Evan Bourne’s debut last week, who is Hawkins’ opponent tonight. It shows how Bourne dominated the majority of the match against the Miz, before putting him away with a Shooting Star Press off of the top rope, which Cole called the ‘Air Bourne’.

‘Axeman’ then hits over the loudspeakers to a surprisingly loud pop from the crowd, as the ever exciting Evan Bourne makes his way out to the ring for the second match in his career. An enthusiastic Bourne slaps hands with the fans in the first row down near the entrance ramp, as Bourne has seemed to already gotten over with the crowd with his incredible debut performance last week. Bourne then gets into the ring and then poses on the top rope, before hopping down and he casts his eye on his opponent tonight in Hawkins.

|Match 2|
|Evan Bourne vs. Curt Hawkins w/ Zack Ryder|

The match starts off different to last week, where Bourne surprised the Miz in the early going, as Hawkins attempted to keep the high flying Cruiserweight grounded at the start of the match, but he found it to be no easy task. Bourne used his incredible speed to dodge most of Hawkins’ moves and nailing his own, such as a Springboard Crossbody and a Tornado DDT from the second rope. Bourne then went for a quick Air Bourne to finish off the match, only for Hawkins to get up quicker than expected from the Tornado DDT and knock the ropes, causing Bourne to crotch himself on the top rope. Hawkins then throws Bourne off of the top rope and begins smirking, but once he turns around, just like last week against the Miz, Bourne hit Hawkins with a Kip Up Hurricanrana!

The crowd pops for the exciting youngster taking control in the match quite loudly, as Bourne seems to be winning over the crowd with his pace and fascinating moves. Bourne then waits for Hawkins to get up, and once he does, he runs at him, going for a Head scissors Takedown, only for Hawkins to catch him in a Tombstone Piledriver position. Bourne senses danger, however, so he flips Hawkins through into a Victory Roll cover, getting a long two count. A shocked Hawkins quickly gets up and charges at Bourne, only for Bourne to duck under him and Hawkins bounce off of the ropes. Once Hawkins does get back to Bourne, he is nailed with a Springboard Dropkick from the other side from Bourne, who had bounced off the ropes opposite. Bourne then quickly dragged Hawkins over to the corner and went to the top rope, before this time connecting with the Air Bourne! The crowd pops at the scintillating display of high flying action, before climbing over for the cover and getting the win!

|Winner: Evan Bourne|

Evan is once again ecstatic after going over one of the established Superstars on the Smackdown roster, as Ryder sneakily enters the ring and attempts to show his partner who it is done, by attacking Bourne from behind. The crowd scream for Bourne to turn around as Ryder pounces at Bourne, only for Bourne to duck under an attempted Clothesline by Ryder. Bourne then waits for Ryder to run around, as Bourne then nails Zack with a huge and perfectly placed Hurricanrana! The momentum sends Zack flying out of the ring, leaving Bourne in the ring only with an incapacitated Hawkins, as Bourne can now comfortably celebrate his victory.

|Commercial Break|

Once again we are backstage, this time with the beautiful Eve Torres standing by, getting ready for her first interview of the night. Torres then says to interview her guest tonight, a man who we have already seen tonight, he is the ‘Rated R Superstar’ and former World Heavyweight Champion, Edge! The crowd give out huge heat for the man that destroyed Triple H earlier tonight, and the two men that helped him in Raw’s Randy Orton and Montel Vontavious Porter come in with him. Eve says that she has just come from Smackdown GM Teddy Long’s office, who said that Triple H will be able to compete in the Battle Royal later tonight. Eve then asks Edge how he thinks he will fare in the Battle Royal later tonight with all of Smackdown’s other top stars, before the microphone is taken off of her by MVP. Porter then says that that was a stupid question to ask, as she knows, Theodore Long knows and the whole of the Smackdown roster knows that Edge is better than all of them. Porter then says that what they did to Triple H was just an example, and also what they did to Shawn Michaels on Raw was an example, and that they proved to Triple H and to Shawn Michaels that the Dynasty is BETTER THAN YOU! The Dynasty then leave the scene with grins on their faces, as the camera fades away to ringside, where we once again to Michael Cole and Tazz, who talk about the cockiness of the Dynasty.

As Smackdown hits the one and a quarter hour mark, we go backstage to the locker room of Ken Doane, who is warming up before his huge match up against Gregory Helms, which is up next. The announcers talk about how this match is massive for Doane, as it could book him to his first ever Wrestlemania match, and if he wins the Money in the Bank Ladder Match at Mania, it would be a huge step in winning his first World Heavyweight Championship. We then cut to none other than Gregory Helms’ locker room, who is seen taping up his wrists before warming up much like Doane did. The announcers talk about how Helms is no stranger to being a champion, as he has held many championships in the past such as the World Tag Team Championships, and he was also the WWE Cruiserweight Champion for almost a year. It then goes to a split screen as both men go out of their locker rooms, LaRouche and Rycklon stay behind surprisingly, Doane seemingly wanting to do it on his own. Helms and Doane are then seen walking down a separate hall way, as Cole says that up next, for the United States Title and for a spot in the Money in the Bank Ladder match, will be Gregory Helms facing off against the US Champion Ken Doane.

|Commercial Break|

We return from the break, where a video package plays, highlighting the feud between Gregory Helm and the United States Champion Ken Doane, which started in late October of 2008, where Helms revealed that he was sick and tired of Doane hyping himself up and calling himself a ‘Natural Born Talent’, leading to the face turn of Helms. It then shows clips of the Survivor Series Elimination match with the two as team captains, where Doane and his bodyguards comes out on top against Helms and Jesse and Festus. The feud then dies down in December after Doane had qualified for the World Heavyweight Championship Elimination Chamber, as Helms was rarely seen on Smackdown. After the US Champion was unsuccessful in winning the World Championship, Helms then returned to Smackdown and the feud resumed, Helm picking up various wins against Doane in tag team matches, and also in a non title bout after a Shining Wizard. Helms was unsuccessful the next week against Doane after the United States Champion had to resort to dirty tactics. It has the pairs face off during the Rumble match, where Helms sacrificed himself by hitting Doane with a cross body, sending both men over the top rope and to the floor. It then shows the Number 1 Contender’s match from last week where helms faced Kofi Kingston, where Helms came out victorious to have the right to face Doane tonight for the WWE United States Championship, and also the opportunity to participate in the Money in the Bank Ladder match.

‘Firestorm’ then hits over the loud speakers once the video package finished to a very loud pop, as the former Superhero, World Tag Team and Cruiserweight Champion Gregory Helms makes his way down to the ring, hoping to add to his list of titles here tonight, and in the process book himself a spot at Wrestlemania. Helms slaps hands with the fans before he gets into the ring and doesn’t even bother to pose on the top rope, as Helms knows how important this match is to him, knowing that it is a major step towards him winning his first major World Title in the WWE.

‘Pure Control A’ then hits over the loud speakers to surprisingly a massive load of heat, as the man that came up just short against Triple H last week and the current United States Champion Ken Doane heads down to the ring, knowing that it is all or nothing in this match. The ‘Natural Born Talent’ does exactly opposite of what his opponent tonight in Helms did, as the United States Champ started bad mouthing the fans at every opportunity on his way to the ring, before he arrogantly posed on the top rope with his United States Championship. Doane then kissed his beloved title before giving it to the referee (a kiss goodbye perhaps?), as Helms and Doane then stare each other down, hoping that they will be the next one to join Rey Mysterio in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match, and head into it as the United States Champion.

|Match 3|
|United States Championship Match|
|Money in the Bank Qualifying Match|
|Gregory Helms vs. United States Champion Ken Doane|

The match starts off with both most fighting it out for the advantage, both men knowing each other’s styles so well, causing a stalemate between the two Superstars. Doane is backed into the corner only to bitch slap Helms, causing Gregory to get extremely pissed off. Helms unloaded with left and right hands to all of Doane’s body, as referee Charles Robinson has to pull Helms off of Doane. Helms then gets off and once Doane gets out of the corner, Helms hits him with an Atomic Drop, before nailing him with a Tilt a Whirl Backbreaker! The crowd pops at Helms taking control, as Helms then goes over towards the ropes. Once Doane does get up, Helms bounces off of the middle rope, going for a Springboard Crossbody much like Bourne did earlier in the night, only for Doane to nail Helms with a dropkick to the chest on his way down! The crowd immediately erupts in heat as one of the least favourite Superstars on the Smackdown Roster takes advantage in his match.

Doane then worked over the back of Helms as he slowed the match down a lot after the very fast couple of opening minutes, using various submission holds and back breakers in an attempt to wear down the Cruiserweight. Whenever Helms would look to make a comeback, the classical heel in Doane would just knock Helms down with a simple move such as a clothesline and then ferociously attack the back of Helms, draining him of all momentum. Doane then locked Helms into a Boston Crab, but after sustaining a fair bit of pain in the hold, Helms managed to get to the ropes. Doane got off at the count of 4, and he went for a Dropkick to Helms once he had gotten up, only for Helms to hold onto the ropes and Doane crashed and burned! The crowd once again pops for Helms, as he then nails Doane with a running senton to the sternum!

Helms then bounces off of the ropes once Doane gets up and looks to get back into the match by hitting Doane with a Lariat, only for Doane to duck and Helms hit the referee! Helms is in shock as the Charles Robinson crumples after the move, as Doane goes behind a shocked Helms and hits him with a sick Neckbreaker! Doane then smirks as he knows that this is a good chance to put Helms away for good and advance to the Money in the Bank Ladder Match, as he then lifts the longest reigning Cruiserweight Champion in history up, before going for the RK- Doane! The crowd erupts in heat knowing that Helms is in trouble if Doane connects, but Helms also senses danger, as he then reverses the tables by nailing Doane with a Back Suplex, dropping Doane right onto his upper back! The crowd pop Helms getting back into the match after the desperation Back Suplex, as the crowd now know that this may be Helms’ chance to get back into the match and defeat Doane once and for all.

Both Helms and Doane get up with the referee still down after the massive inadvertent Lariat by Helms, as Doane charges at Helms, only to be hit with a kick to the gut, and then a Snap DDT! The crowd pops at Helms once again knocking Doane down once again, as Helms then braces himself, going for the Shining Wizard, only for Doane to duck under the move, and then nail Helms with a Scoop Slam once he had gotten up. Doane then headed up to the top rope and waited for Helms to get up, most likely looking for his signature Doane- Nation Flying Clothesline. After Helms had recovered from the Slam, he got up and turned around, but when Doane went for the aerial attack, he was caught by Helms and then trapped into the legendary Crippler Crossface! The crowd erupts at the move, knowing that this may put Doane away for good, as Helms applies the pressure like crazy!

Surprisingly, the majority of the crowd begin a ‘Benoit’ chant as the announcers don’t even dare to say the name of the man that made the move famous, knowing that they are at a huge risk of getting fired (especially Cole, no one likes him). Helms applies even more pressure to the hold, as secondary referee Mickey Henson runs down the ramp and into the ring, seeing if Doane will tap. In the meantime, Charles Robinson gets up and also watches the submission carefully, as Doane stays in the submission for a full minute, before turning both he and Helms over, causing Helms’ shoulders to be on the mat! Mickey Henson sees that Helms’s shoulders are down whereas Robinson is still worried about the submission hold, not noticing that Helms’ shoulders are down! Mickey Henson counts the pin! 1...DOANE CAN’T HOLD ON ANY LONGER! ...2... DOANE TAPS OUT! ...3! Controversy occurs, as Doane taps out at the exact moment of the three!

|Winner: ???|

Doane raises his arm jubilantly, thinking that he has won the match, as the secondary referee Mickey Henson raises the arm of Doane to much heat from the crowd, but the original referee Charles Robinson raises the arm of Helms, thinking that Doane had tapped out before the three count. The two referees then had a tug of war over the United States Championship, as the Smackdown General Manager Theodore Long makes his way out and asks for the replay, and we see in slow motion that Doane had tapped out the Crossface at the exact time that Henson had counted the three. Long then said that he had thought it over and had a way to resolve this, and that was that in the result of a no contest in a title match, unfortunately for Helms, the champion retains his championship! Helms kicks the bottom rope out of anger as he didn’t get the championship and Doane acts as though he has just won the World Championship and rips his title out of the referee’s hands, as the crowd are still wondering what will happen with the spots in the Money in the Bank Ladder match. Long answers the crowd’s question, saying that since there was no distinct winner, BOTH men will advance to the Money in the Bank Ladder match! The crowd erupts into a huge mixed reaction, unhappy that Doane got both cases of what he wanted, but happy that Helms has his chance in the Money in the Bank Ladder match. Teddy then leave as the announcers discuss these recent developments, as we then go to a commercial break.

|Commercial Break|

Once we return from yet another commercial break, we have another ‘Before the Break’ video package, where we see the disputed final minutes of the Helms vs. Doane match where the winner won the United States Title and also advanced into the Money in the Bank Ladder match. It shows how Helms cleverly reversed an attempted Doane- Nation into a Crossface! It shows Doane suffering in the devastating submission hold for more than a minute, before managing to roll over, causing Helms shoulders to be down on the mat. The first referee is still carefully looking at Doane in the submission, not realising that Helms’ shoulders are on the mat, whereas the secondary referee saw Helms’ shoulders down for the three count and counted the pin. Once the three count was counted, Doane tapped out at the exact moment causing the disputed finish. It then shows Teddy Long’s announcement about both men advancing to the Money in the Bank Ladder match and Doane keeping his title as a result of a no contest. We return ‘live’ (not exactly live as it is Smackdown) where we see Doane celebrating backstage, once again looking as though he has won the World Title. His bodyguards Rycklon and LaRouche come up to him and hoist him onto their shoulders, as they once again run into Theodore Long. Doane rudely asks what the Smackdown GM wants, as Long says that he forgot to announce that next week, as a result of the disputed finish in the United States Title match, Long had decided to give the two a warm up match for the Money in the Bank Ladder match, next week on Smackdown, for the United States Title would once again be Gregory Helms challenging Doane, but this match would be a Ladder match! The crowd erupts into a huge pop, as the bodyguards place Doane down as Long walks off, as the three men are extremely pissed off at what they just heard.

After we see this, the camera cuts to the locker room of the Reformed Cabinet, consisting of only JBL and the “Hired Help†the Big Show. Big Show begins to get annoyed as JBL delivers the promo goodness that he can only deliver, talking about how tonight, JBL will win the 10 man Battle Royal tonight (to which Big Show looks annoyed to in the background), go on to face that ‘no good punk’ Cena (despite both being heels) and then going on to once again win the World Championship at Wrestlemania 25. Big Show has a smirk on his face, as Bradshaw turns around and says that he knows, JBL will once again be the best World Champion in history, with Big Show helping him on his quest tonight by eliminating everybody else in the Battle Royal. Big Show lets out a large snort, obviously thinking that it is every man for himself and the last thing on his mind is help Bradshaw win the World Title, knowing that the World Title is the most important thing in this business. JBL looks pissed off at the Big Show seemingly not wanting to go through with the plan and win the match for himself, as the crowd pops at Big Show being defiant and disobeying JBL’s orders. JBL storms out and orders the Big Show to follow him, as Show leaves the room, ready to make his entrance for the main event. The camera then fades to the live arena, as we go to the entrance ramp.

The whole arena is silent as they await the arrival, before ‘My Time is Now’ then hits on the loud speakers to MASSIVE heat, as the World Heavyweight Champion for the past four months in John Cena makes his way down the ramp with a smirk on his face, but he doesn’t go into the ring, instead going around to the commentary table to join in the announcing of the match where the winner will face Cena at Wrestlemania 25 for the World Heavyweight Championship. Tazz greets Cena with a handshake which Cena accepts, but when Cole offers one to the World Champ, Cena just looks at the hand before sitting down on his chair. Cena says that no matter what happens tonight, whoever wins this Battle Royal will be unsuccessful at Mania, as the Champ would still be here. We then fade to a commercial break, where some entrances would be made.

|Commercial Break|

Once we return from another commercial break, sure enough Superstars had already made their entrances, them being Umaga, Kofi Kingston, Matt Hardy and Bryan Danielson was the last one to make his entrance during the break, as ‘the Final Countdown’ continued to play over the speakers. Each man had taken a respective corner, Umaga looking like a savage beast and wanting to attack Kofi, whereas the current rival Hardy and Danielson stared holes through each other, waiting for the bell to ring so they could literally destroy each other. ‘Longhorn’ then played over the speakers to huge heat as the tandem of the Big Show and John Bradshaw Layfield made their way down to the ring, JBL acting as if nothing happened between the two before Cena’s entrance before the break. Cena gives his expert analysis on the two, saying that he has already ‘been there and done that’, which was defeating the Big Show at Wrestlemania 20 for the United States Title, and then defeating JBL at Wrestlemania 21 the next year to win his first major title, the WWE Championship.

‘I Walk Alone’
then hits to a massive pop, as the man that challenged John Cena for the World Championship at the Royal Rumble in Batista makes his way to the ring, knowing that this may be his last chance at once again getting a shot at Cena and his World Title. They show Cena talking at the announce table, talking about his win over Batista two weeks ago at the Royal Rumble, once again saying that he has proved he can beat this man and will retain his title at Wrestlemania if Batista is the winner of the Battle Royal tonight. Batista does his traditional ‘Machine Gun’ pyro to a pop from the fans as he then makes his way into the ring, all of the six men in the ring staring him down as JBL stares daggers through him, as the announcers highlight their previous rivalry six months ago.

‘Metalingus’ then hits over the loud speakers to massive heat, as one third of the men that destroyed Triple H earlier tonight in Edge makes his way into the ring, knowing how important this match is if he is to become the World Heavyweight Champion once again. Cena makes his expert analysis once again, this time on Edge, talking about their rivalry throughout all of 2006, where Cena defeated him in 1 on 1 matches, Tag Team matches, Special Referee matches, Tables, Ladder and Chairs matches and also a Steel Cage match.

The arena goes silent once more as the camera pans around the arena, before for the second time in the night, ‘Time to Play the Game’ hits to a MASSIVE pop, as a seemingly recovered Triple H makes his way to the ring, not doing his signature entrance as he is intent on getting his hands on Edge tonight. Cena talks about how in 2006, Cena was successful over HHH on all occasions, including at Wrestlemania 22 and also at Backlash, where he defeated both HHH and Edge in a Triple Threat match to successfully retain his WWE Championship. Triple H gets into the ring and stares right into the eyes of Edge, who quickly retreats and slides under the bottom rope and outside of the ring.

Once Triple H gets into the ring, the nine planned Superstars are in the ring, as the crowd knows that it is time for the arrival of Theodore Long’s mystery Superstar. Long then appears on the titantron, saying that it is now time to reveal who he has stolen from right onto Raw’s nose, getting back at them for getting Mr. Kennedy last week. Long then says he has looked into this Superstars contract, and found out that it had expired whilst he was out with injury. Long then says that this man is a veteran of this business, a former World Champion and also a former Smackdown Superstar. Long then says that Cena better watch out if this man wins the Battle Royal tonight, as you will found he is very hard to beat at Wrestlemania.

The camera then cuts away from Teddy’s office as we see Cena’s shocked expression, as the crowd erupts into a huge pop, as several people in the ring look very worried, knowing who it is. The crowd erupts once Teddy says that he is very hard to beat at Wrestlemania, before ‘Rollin’ hits to a immense pop, as THE UNDERTAKER makes his way out of the curtain and down on his bike as if nothing happened, as the camera cuts to a shocked Cena, obviously surprised more so than everyone else, unsure of how he will prepare for the Undertaker if he does win tonight in the Battle Royal. Edge is still on the outside as the camera then cuts to him, as the announcers talk about Edge’s and the Undertaker’s rivalry stemming from the end of 2007 and throughout the first six months of 2008, including the last Wrestlemania’s main event, in which the Undertaker was of course successful.

|Main Event|
|Number 1 Contender’s Match|
|Winner faces John Cena at Wrestlemania XXV for his World Heavyweight Championship|
|Umaga vs. Triple H vs. the Undertaker vs. the Big Show vs. Matt Hardy vs. JBL vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Edge vs. Bryan Danielson vs. Batista|

(For the last couple of eliminations, I will write in a little bit of detail, but for the opening ones, I will just say how they were eliminated and by who, laziness tbh)

1st Elimination

Kofi Kingston was eliminated after being viciously thrown over the top rope and to the floor by the ‘Samoan Bulldozer’ Umaga.

2nd Elimination
Umaga was eliminated by the biggest man in the match the Big Show and JBL, after Show and Umaga were brawling, and JBL helped out and eliminated Umaga.

3rd Elimination
Straight after eliminating Umaga, the Big Show went right to where Matt Hardy and Bryan Danielson were brawling, as he shoved Danielson away and attempted to eliminate Hardy, but the resilient Matt held on. The Big Show got extremely annoyed and gave Matt a Chokeslam, before out of nowhere, JBL NAILED SHOW WITH A CLOTHESLINE FROM HELL, sending him over the top rope and to the floor! The crowd give heat at JBL getting one over the Big Show, as the Reformed Cabinet looks to be over!

4th Elimination
A very pissed off Big Show got up off of the mats, shocked that the man that he had partnered with for the last six months eliminated him, dashing his hoped of becoming World Champion again. JBL smiled at the Big Show but made the ultimate mistake by turning away, as Show then got into the ring, and nailed JBL with a Big Boot! The crowd popped at Show pulverising JBL, as he then lifted him up like a rag doll and threw him over the top rope and to the floor! Once JBL had been eliminated, Big Show got out of the ring, before lifting Bradshaw up, only to get a Low Blow! JBL then rammed the head of Show into the steel steps, but before he could recover, he ran to the back.

5th Elimination
With 6 men left in the ring, all took off in pairs, Hardy back with Danielson, Triple H with Edge and the Undertaker with Batista. Danielson and Hardy was the key focus at this point, Danielson on so many occasions almost eliminating Hardy. However, at the 15 minute mark of what had been a very exciting match, Danielson went for a Butterfly Suplex right near the ropes, only for an aware Hardy to back drop Danielson, all the way over the top and to the floor.

6th Elimination
Right after being eliminated by his furious rival in Hardy, Danielson began destroying everything in sight, slapping the protective mats and kicking the steel steps. On the other side of the ring 2 minutes after Danielson had been eliminated (he was still outside the ring), Edge went for a Spear to HHH, only to be hit with a Double A Spinebuster. Hardy then got up and went to HHH, but an aware HHH caught him with a stiff right hand. HHH then whipped Hardy towards the ropes, and Hardy went over the top rope! DANIELSON HAD PULLED THE ROPE DOWN! The crowd gave tremendous heat, as Danielson then locked Hardy in the Cattle Mutilation on the outside!

7th Elimination
Back in the ring, arguably Smackdown’s four biggest Superstars excluding John Cena were in the ring, knowing that the winner would face the World Champion at Wrestlemania XXV. Triple H went back to Edge after demolishing each other for pretty much the whole match, once again leaving Undertaker and Batista, as after the AA Spinebuster to Edge, HHH lifted Edge up after the Hardy elimination and went for a Pedigree, only for the crowd to burst out into tremendous heat, as the Two Man Dynasty are shown running down the ramp (Danielson and Hardy have gone by this stage)! HHH doesn’t see this, however, so when he goes for the Pedigree, he is ambushed from behind by Orton and MVP. Orton and MVP then throw HHH over the top rope, eliminating him and destroying his chances of becoming a Thirteen Time World Champion!

8th Elimination
The Two Man Dynasty then escape through the crowd, and once HHH recovers; he gets up and runs into the crowd in pursuit of his former protégé and his partner. This leaves Edge, Undertaker and Batista, a remake of the Armageddon 2007 main event for the World Heavyweight Championship. After the elimination of Triple H, Edge has a big, silly grin on his face, as he lets Undertaker and Batista battle it out. What Edge doesn’t see is that a camera man is entering the ring, before he taps him on the shoulder. Edge turns around, right into a Superkick to the chin, knocking him over the top rope and to the floor. The crowd gives a massive pop, as the supposed camera man takes off his disguise, AND REVEALS HIMSELF TO BE SHAWN MICHAELS! HE WAS HERE ALL ALONG!

9th and Final Elimination
It came down to this, the two men who had so many matches throughout 2007 would go at it to have the right to face John Cena for the World Heavyweight Championship. Batista and the Undertaker had fought at Wrestlemania 23, Backlash in a Last Man Standing Match, a Steel Cage match on Smackdown, a Special Referee match at Cyber Sunday, a Hell in a Cell match at Survivor Series, a Triple Threat match at Armageddon, and were also in Smackdown’s Elimination Chamber at the February No Way Out. The two traded blows with the crowd popping for both men, before Batista went for a Clothesline, only to be ducked under, picked up and then nailed with a Snake Eyes. Undertaker then hit Tista with a Big Boot, sending Batista over the top rope, but he held onto the apron. Batista tried desperately to get past Taker and into the ring, only to be giving the hand around the throat, and then CHOKESLAMMED OFF OF THE APRON AND TO THE OUTSIDE! UNDERTAKER IS GOING TO WRESTLEMANIA!

|Winner and facing John Cena at Wrestlemania for his World Title: the Undertaker|

The crowd erupts as Smackdown’s main event is now somewhat of a dream match between the Undertaker and John Cena for the World Heavyweight Championship. Cena removes his headset and then gets up from his seat, knowing that a massive task lies ahead of him at Wrestlemania when he defends his title against what could be his biggest challenge yet. The crowd seem to be looking at something else, however, which the cameras aren’t showing us. The camera then quickly turns to the outside of the ring as the Cena and Undertaker stare down continues, but we see that there are medics rushing down the entrance ramp and towards where Batista was eliminated, and we see that Batista has grasped his left shoulder. We then go to a replay but showing the side of the ring where Batista was eliminated, and after he was Chokeslammed off of the apron, he instantly grasped his shoulder, knowing that something was wrong. Not wanting to break kayfabe on screen, Undertaker doesn’t check on Batista although he does look worried, before the medics lift Batista up, run a few little tests before aiding him to the back. Back to the Undertaker and Cena stare down, Cena raises his World Title which could be Taker’s come Wrestlemania to heat from the crowd, as the show then fades to black, Cena raising his World Title as Taker stares him down.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
I have decided I will do this every week BTB time, a few days after I post Smackdown. I have not started Raw as of yet since it is the busiest time of the year for me. I will start it after I post these News and Notes.

WWE News and Notes from Gerweck.Net
After being Chokeslammed by the Undertaker off of the apron and to the protective mats on the outside and landing awkwardly, Batista will be heading into surgery on Tuesday on his Pectoral Muscle, effectively ruling him out of Wrestlemania and possibly even Summerslam. Batista suffered an injury very similar to his former rival John Cena, and will be out for 6-8 months, the original expected time for Cena’s return in 2007.

We can now confirm that the Undertaker is an official member of the Smackdown roster, and will face John Cena at Wrestlemania 25 for the World Heavyweight Championship. Officials were still 50/50 as of last week as to who Cena would face at Mania after they decided that Kennedy would go over to Raw and face Punk for the WWE Championship. There was talks about having Cena defeated Undertaker and break the streak, but as of right now, the plan is for Taker to go over.

On the Raw side, management is still split as to who will win the WWE Championship at Mania, Kennedy or Punk. Much like Cena/Taker, many want Kennedy to go over as he won the Rumble, but since Punk has carried Raw so well over what will be six months by the time Mania comes, some people in management want Punk to go over. Expect the feud to continue after Wrestlemania, whichever way the result at Mania goes.

On the WWE.COM website, it confirms that this week on raw in the main event will be a huge Champion vs. Champion match between IC Champ Chris Jericho and WWE Champion CM Punk. Also, after what was rumoured last week, it has been confirmed that Jeff Hardy will indeed have a mystery tag team partner for Wrestlemania against the UKonnection, and he will announce it this week!

Announced for Smackdown from the WWE website is two more Money in the Bank Qualifying matches, one between Matt Hardy and Kofi Kingston, and the other between Bryan Danielson, Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas in a Triple Threat match. Also, the main event has been announced for Smackdown, with the Undertaker teaming up with the Big Show to face the team of John Cena and JBL, just one week after the Undertaker was announced as Cena’s Wrestlemania 25 opponent and also after the Big Show turned on JBL.

After the destruction of the Reformed Cabinet just last week in the Battle Royal, expect a match to be announced soon between the Big Show and JBL for Wrestlemania, possibly even this week on Smackdown. A turn by either of the two was originally planned for their Survivor Series match against the Mexicools, but plans changed so it could be closer to Wrestlemania, where the two would have a match.

Speaking of the Mexicools, they are expected to lose their tag belts very soon as reported earlier, as they haven’t even been seen on Smackdown, being replaced by other tag teams. They are now expected to lose the titles before Mania after their reign as champs was expected to be finished by now, but those plans changed. The two favourites that they are expected to lose their titles to are Jesse and Festus or the newly reformed Cade and Jindrak.

Management is very pleased with how they pulled off the Jindrak return, especially Vince McMahon. The Smackdown booking team was praised by McMahon at how good he thought that the return was pulled off, as Vince is a fan of both Cade and Jindrak as singles competitors and tag team competitors. Cade was in line for a US Title push, but instead he elected to team with Jindrak once he re- signed with the WWE.

Also, both Cristian Filippo and Vince McMahon are extremely impressed with Matt Sydal, also known as Evan Bourne. He is expected for a Cruiserweight Title push come Wrestlemania, as he has impressed many backstage authority figures in his short time in the WWE. He will most likely be involved in a Cruiserweight Title match at Wrestlemania in some shape or form.

Finally, the Shawn Michaels/ Two Man Dynasty and HHH/Edge feuds will most likely be fused together into one match for Wrestlemania. There are still three possible matches, with their being Edge and the Two Man Dynasty against D- Generation- X, Rated RKO against DX or the TMD against DX. In other words, a DX reunion is all but confirmed for Wrestlemania, just that their opponents have to be decided between Edge, Orton and MVP.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Nice news there man, this really made me think who will win the Wrestlemania Main Events but I am still expecting of the Rumble winner Kennedy win the title and so does Taker have his streak continue. This news really made some of your storylines get interesting. Sorry but I can't read Smackdown for now but I'll try to check it out when I got time.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
^^Thanks for the comments Levi, really appreciate it(Y).

Okay, I thought it would be about time for a comment on Raw, and to be honest, not much work has been done on it. I probably could have been done by now, and it is not that I have lost motivation or anything, as I just thought that now would be a great time to have a short break from BTB, not long, just about a week max. since I have been working flat out on this BTB for the past couple of weeks. I will start working on Raw around the 4th of January since I am having a short holiday with my cousins, and I have a massive surprise in store for the next Smackdown that will change the face of it forever.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Just to let you know I have been reading from time to time, and I am intrigued in this BTB. I still think that Kennedy will go over Punk at WM for the title. He should as he won the Rumble, and if he wasn't to win it, then I guess it would be a tremendous shocker, but it can lower the prestige of the Royal Rumble match. The news did send multiple mixed feelings on the turn out of Wrestlemania, and as of now I will start to drop by, and review.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
Monday Night Raw
As always, Raw starts off with a video package displaying the main events that have effected raw in the past week. This video package starts off with what happened in the Shawn Michaels vs. Randy Orton match, where Smackdown’s Edge came out through the crowd and gave Michaels a Spear, before he created an alliance with his former Rated RKO partner Randy Orton and his Two Man Dynasty counterpart MVP. It then shows Mysterio qualifying for the Money in the Bank Ladder Match after defeating Monty Brown, and then shows some spots from the Cruiserweight Title match where London ended up retaining against his former tag team partner. The video then shows Undertaker making his Raw return after returning at the Royal Rumble, defeating Santino in a glorified squash match. It then shows the main event of Raw where Mr. Kennedy and Jeff Hardy teamed up in an attempt to win the World Tag Team Titles from the UKonnection, only for their attempted to be thwarted by outside interference from the rest of the UKonnection members and also Mr. Kennedy’s Wrestlemania 25 opponent and current WWE Champion, CM Punk. It then shows the assault that followed with the standing Pepsi Plunge onto the title belt as the UKonnection destroyed Jeff Hardy, before footage of what happened on Smackdown was shown, with the Undertaker going back to the brand where he spent most of his time during the brand extension. We then cut away from the video package as we cut live to the arena.

As always, arguably the greatest announcing pair history in Jim Ross and Jerry ‘the King’ Lawler welcome us to the show, which promises to be huge, with a huge Champion vs. Champion main event between IC Champion Chris Jericho and WWE Champion CM Punk, and also tonight, Jeff Hardy will announce his mystery partner for Wrestlemania, where Hardy and his partner will face the UKonnection for their World Tag Team Championships, as King wonders if we will see a Hardy Boys reunion at the 25th Anniversary of Wrestlemania. JR also announces a match that has just been announced on the WWE.COM website; where in another Money in the Bank Qualifying Match would be former Cruiserweight Champion The Brian Kendrick up against one third of the Puerto Rican Nightmares, Carlito! Lawler says that with another two men being confirmed this Friday night on Smackdown, the Money in the Bank Ladder match is starting to shape up, as is the whole Wrestlemania card. The announcers talk about how important the Money in the Bank Ladder match is, helping the winners to greatness, with all 4 people who had the contract coming out victors, them being Edge (who used it twice), Rob Van Dam and the current WWE Champion CM Punk, who is the champion as a result of winning the briefcase last year at Wrestlemania XXIV.

We leave the announcers temporarily as we head backstage to General Manager Shane McMahon’s office, who gets a very nice pop from the crowd. Shane greets this reaction with a smile, before once again turning serious, as McMahon talks about what happened in the aftermath of the main event last week, where the UKonnection and CM Punk destroyed Mr. Kennedy and Jeff Hardy. The crowd gives big heat as they clearly remember what happened last week where the two fan favourites were decimated in a 5 on 2 assault, as Shane O Mac says that Jeff Hardy is here tonight and will make an announcement regarding who is Wrestlemania tag team partner will be when they face the UKonnection for the Tag Team Titles, but, as a result of the attack last week by CM Punk, Mr. Kennedy needed 17 stitches in his head and suffered a concussion, so as per request by the doctors and Shane McMahon, Mr. Kennedy has stayed at home tonight, but will appear on Raw via satellite. Shane O Mac then thanks the fans for their time, as we cut away from McMahon’s office.

Some major heat comes from the crowd following this announcement as they were hoping to see Mr. Kennedy in action here tonight, before ‘Cool’ then hits over the speakers to a nice pop, as the “Cool Caribbean” Carlito makes his way down to the ring, his Puerto Rican Nightmares counterparts Eric Perez and Carlito’s brother Primo Colon not far behind him. Carlito then gets into the ring, as the announcers talk about how it was Carlito’s idea to bring back the Money in the Bank Ladder match at Wrestlemania 22, but wasn’t a part of it after losing a Qualifying match to the ‘Nature Boy’ Ric Flair. They then talk about how Carlito was a part of last year’s Money in the Bank Ladder match, mentioning that he has previous experience in that type of match.

‘Man with a Plan’
then hits over the speakers to what is fairly loud heat, as the man that was unsuccessful in regaining the Cruiserweight Championship last week in The Brian Kendrick makes his way to the ring, ready for this match up that will go a long way in Kendrick’s quest to gain his first World Heavyweight Championship. Kendrick does his signature arrogant dance to the ring, as JR and the King talk about Kendrick’s experience in Ladder matches, both Tag Team matches with former partner Paul London. They talk about how Kendrick won the first Ladder Match which was a Fatal Four Way Tag Team match, and the other one was at the Great American Bash in a Tag Team match where he was unsuccessful, after London and Kendrick lost to the UKonnection.

|Match 1|
|Money in the Bank Qualifying Match|
|The Brian Kendrick vs. Carlito w/ Primo and Perez|

The match starts off with a grapple of strength to which Carlito comes out the victor, backing the former Cruiserweight Champion into the corner. The referee quickly issues a five count on Carlito, to which Carlito gets off Kendrick at four, not wanting to get the quick disqualification loss to Kendrick. Carlito backed off of Kendrick, only to be hit with a cheap shot right to the jaw, stunning Carlito and giving Kendrick the advantage. Carlito backed off as Kendrick charge, going for a Tilt a Whirl Head Scissors, only for Carlito to slam Kendrick down into a sit out position, knocking the wind out of the former WWE Tag Team and Cruiserweight Champion.

Carlito then maintained the advantage much to the delight of Primo, Perez and the crowd, as Carlito lifted Kendrick up, whipped him across the ropes, before hitting a Sit Out Hip Toss! The crowd pop at Carlito maintaining the advantage, as the Cool Caribbean stays on the offense, very serious at gaining a Wrestlemania Money in the Bank Ladder match spot for the second year in a row. Carlito’s intensity backfires; however, as when he went for a Springboard Back Elbow, he was met with an absolutely WICKED Neckbreaker from TBK (similar to Orton/Carlito at Unforgiven 2006). Kendrick and Carlito both slugged it out for the last couple of minutes, hitting one move each to try and get the advantage.

In the last minutes of what had been an exciting, high flying match up, Carlito went for a Northern Lights Suplex after hitting a Dropkick, only to be hit with a Tornado DDT by TBK. Kendrick, wasting no time, went for the Sliced Bread #2, only for Carlito to push Kendrick into the turnbuckle, and go for the Backstabber. Kendrick held onto the top rope unfortunately for Carlito, who crashed and burned on the mat. Kendrick then lifted Carlito up, got him in a Cutter position, and hit the Sliced Bread #2!! Kendrick then quickly ascended to the top rope, and hit the Left Turn at Albuquerque (Turning Frog Splash)! The crowd gave big heat as JR talked about how that was reminiscent of Eddie Guerrero, as Kendrick climbed over Lito and got the three count! Kendrick is going to Wrestlemania!

|Winner: The Brian Kendrick|

Kendrick stands up after what was somewhat of a gruelling match, as he arrogantly raises his hand up, before making referee Mike Chioda raise his arm in victory. Kendrick then does his little dance in the ring once again, as Carlito rolls out of the ring, very disappointed that he was defeated, knowing that he now doesn’t have a chance at being in the Money in the Bank Ladder match at Wrestlemania and becoming the World Champion. Kendrick then hops out of the ring and bad mouths the fans, being even more arrogant than before since he has now booked himself a spot at Wrestlemania XXV. Kendrick then does his signature cocky walk up the ramp as we cut backstage, where in the locker room, we see none other than another man that is in the Money in the Bank Ladder match in Rey Mysterio watching on a monitor (who gets a big pop from the crowd), seemingly scouting one of his opponents for Wrestlemania. The announcers talk about how now half of the competitors for the Money in the Bank Ladder match have been confirmed, and that by the end of the week, only two spots will be left in one of the most anticipated matches of the Wrestling year.

|Commercial Break|

We return from the commercial break where we are backstage in the Two Man Dynasty’s locker room, but their Smackdown ally Edge is not in sight, seemingly not being on Raw tonight. Randy says that tonight, MVP must make Shawn pay for what he did to their Rated RKO Dynasty (I had to come up with some name) counterpart Edge by making his protégé Paul London pay tonight in their non- title match. MVP said that it is the Rated RKO Dynasty’s time to shine, then saying that old, grizzled veterans like Shawn Michaels and Triple H must pass the torch over to not only the present of the WWE, but also the future! Porter then says that the Rated RKO Dynasty are Half Men, Half Amazing, and they ARE better than Shawn Michaels and Triple H have EVER been! The crowd then gives extraordinary heat for the Two Man Dynasty, as they then leave their locker room.

We cut back to ringside where we see JR and the King are sitting, as JR talks about how he can’t believe the nerve and arrogance of the Two Man Dynasty, let alone the inter brand Rated RKO Dynasty. JR then greets us to the Smackdown Rebound, at first highlighting what should have been a Triple H and MVP match, only for it to not happen after HHH was ambushed by the Rated RKO Dynasty on the ramp as he was making his entrance. It shows the attack being forcefully called off by Smackdown General Manager Theodore Long, and it then cuts to the Battle Royal, where the Undertaker makes his surprise Smackdown return. It shows all of the elimination, with the final three eliminations being put into a bit more detail, along with the Big Show and JBL’s eliminations. It shows the TMD eliminating HHH and then fleeing through the crowd, and then as Edge is smirking following this, a cameraman who is really Shawn Michaels Super Kicks Edge over the top rope, making the final two the Undertaker and Batista. It shows the Batista elimination in black and white, as Batista joins John Morrison on the injury list, as the Undertaker is confirmed to be John Cena’s Wrestlemania 25 opponent. When this package finishes, JR says that after the break will be a non title match, when one third of the Two Man Dynasty in MVP faces off against the Cruiserweight Champion and protégé of Shawn Michaels’, Paul London.

|Commercial Break|

Once we return from the commercial break, ‘Rocker’ begins to hit over the speakers to what is a very large pop, as the Cruiserweight Champion Paul London makes his way down to the ring doing his signature running entrance. The announcers talk about how London was indeed trained by Shawn Michaels, the very man that eliminated both Orton and MVP from the Royal Rumble and the man that interfered in Smackdown’s Battle Royal to cost Edge a World Heavyweight Championship shot. the announcers say that London has been all smiles all week after finally getting rid of The Brian Kendrick after defeating him in the Cruiserweight Championship match last week. We are then shown clips of the match while London poses on the top rope, where we see London reversing the Super Hurricanrana attempt into a Flying Sit Out Powerbomb, before hitting a Standing Shooting Star Press FTW.

‘I’m Comin’ then hits over the speakers to a massive negative reaction, as Montel Vontavious Porter makes his way down to the ring accompanied by Randy Orton. Montel and Orton have their eyes fixed on the ring, keeping their vicious attitude they have had as of late, more specifically since after the Royal Rumble. London looks kind of worried in the ring as an intense Porter keeps his eyes focussed on the Cruiserweight Champion of the World, as Orton then makes his way to the outside of the ring as MVP gets into the ring, ready for this one fall contest. The announcers talk about how it looks like that the Two Man Dynasty are keen on making a statement here tonight, especially to their fierce rival in Shawn Michaels, the mentor of Porter’s opponent tonight.

|Match 2|
|Non Title Match|
|MVP w/ Randy Orton vs. Cruiserweight Champion Paul London|

The match starts off with a much more aggressive MVP taking the advantage over the speedy Paul London, not giving London a chance to do his stunning high flying moves, thus giving Porter the obvious advantage over the Cruiserweight Champion. London attempted to hit some high flying moves early on in the match, but a much more aggressive MVP than we have seen ever kept London grounded, using vicious forearms, knees and kicks to keep London down. Porter then went for an early Playa’s Boot, only for London to duck under the vicious boot from MVP, and nail a Snap Hurricanrana! The Hurricanrana gave London some time to recover from the assault that he had endured during the match from one half of the Two Man Dynasty.

London then took some control in the match, as once both men had gotten up from the Hurricanrana, London dodged an attempted clothesline and hit a Springboard Moonsault Press! The crowd popped at one of London’s extraordinary high flying moves, as London fed off of the energy of the crowd (As always), before hitting a Senton to a grounded MVP! The crowd popped as MVP got up, as London kicked him in the gut, got him in a DDT position and walked over to the ropes. London looked to be going for a Tornado DDT, only to be back dropped off of the second rope by MVP! The crowd gave tremendous heat at Porter regaining the advantage, as MVP then mounted the Cruiserweight Champion and nailed him with ten consecutive right hands to the skull.

Porter then reluctantly gets off of London and begins to complain to the referee for being ‘biased’, giving London the time to recover. Porter then turns to a recovered London, and gets hit with a perfectly placed Dropsault from the Cruiserweight Champion! The crowd pops at the champ regaining control, as he bounces off the ropes and hits the Standing Shooting Star Press! the crowd gives what is surprisingly a massive pop for the CW Champ, as London goes for the cover, only to get a two count! The crowd nor London can believe it, as London quickly drags MVP near a corner and ascends the top turnbuckle, looking for a standard Shooting Star Press. However, sensing danger for his teammate, Randy Orton jumps in the ring, before hitting London with his signature Elevated DDT, but this time from the top rope!

|Winner by Disqualification: Cruiserweight Champion Paul London|

Orton continues to pound away at the prone body of London, as MVP then joins in on the fun. Orton then leaves the ring and heads towards the timekeeper’s table and lets MVP deal with the Cruiserweight Champion, as MVP hits him with a sickening Knee Drop right to the skull of London. Orton then brings in a steel chair, as MVP aggressively lifts up the man that was taught everything he knows by Shawn Michaels, who surprisingly is nowhere in sight once again, just like on Smackdown. MVP then holds a limp London up and holds his arm behind his back, as Orton grips the steel chair tightly, before RAMMING it right against the forehead of London. Immediately upon impact, London crumples in a heap on the mat, only for MVP to lift London up once more, as he tells Orton to put the chair on the mat, as Orton obliges. Porter then lifts up the Cruiserweight Champion who is now a bloody mess, before going for a Playmaker onto the steel chair, only for the crowd to rise to their feet and give a huge pop, as we see the mentor of Paul London in Shawn Michaels finally making his way down to the ring.

The Heart Break Kid clears house of the Two Man Dynasty, knocking Randy down with a clothesline, before hitting Porter with his forearm smash and then kipping up. Michaels then waited for either man to get up as he went for the Sweet Chin Music to whoever got up first, and as Porter got up, he was charged at by Michaels, only for the Icon to be hit with a Low Blow by MVP! The crowd gives astonishing heat for the cheap antic by MVP, as Orton then gets up, before he gets Michaels in, and nails him with a sickening RKO, dropping Shawn right on his head! The crowd give huge heat at the Two Man Dynasty demolishing Michaels, as Orton then drags Michaels over to the corner before standing him up, as Porter takes the other corner, looking for the Playa’s Boot. As MVP charges at Michaels, Orton surprisingly stops MVP in mid charge, as the crowd hope that the Two Man Dynasty have done enough damage. That was the last thing on Orton’s mind, however, as he pointed to the steel chair which they had used to destroy London, as Orton then gets the chair and places it right in front of a groggy Shawn’s head. MVP gives a sinister smirk, before charging again and nailing Michaels with a Chair Aided Playa’s Boot! The crowd erupt in even more heat than before as shades of what happened at last year’s Great American Bash come back to the crowd, as Shawn is laid out, right next to his protégé Paul London, who still hasn’t moved after the sickening chair shot by Orton. The Two Man Dynasty raise each other’s arms, before they make their way out of the ring, scowls on their faces as they look at master and apprentice, completely helpless...

|Commercial Break|

Once we return from another commercial, we are greeted to a ‘Before the Break’ Video Package, where we see Paul London and then Shawn Michaels being demolished the Two Man Dynasty, with the aid of a steel chair. It shows London being absolutely defenceless and being smashed in the face with a steel chair by Orton as Porter held the Cruiserweight Champion, before Michaels came out, only to be destroyed by the Two Man Dynasty as well, being hit with a Playa’s Boot with the aid of a steel chair. Once we return live, we are greeted with the Two Man Dynasty once again, as Orton and MVP are walking backstage, as they are greeted by Raw backstage interviewer Todd Grisham, who tells them that he has just heard from the office of Raw General Manager that next week, right here on Raw, we would see a Tag Team Match, pitting the Two Man Dynasty up against master and protégé, Shawn Michaels and WWE Cruiserweight Champion, Paul London! The crowd pops at the announcement, as Randy and Porter look at each other with sick grins on their faces, before they just leave the room and out of sight, before Grisham could even do his job by asking a question.

We cut away from backstage and go to the announcers at the one hour mark of the show, as we cut to JR and the King, who talk about how brutal the attack was by Randy Orton and MVP, as JR says that he wishes that the Two Man Dynasty get what they deserve next week on Raw by Shawn Michaels and Paul London. King says that it was blatant disrespect by the Two Man Dynasty by destroying the past and future of the WWE, and that if they were looking for respect, they sure as hell didn’t get any from the King or from the fans. JR then says that it is time to move on from the ongoing Two Many Dynasty/ Shawn Michaels saga, as JR and the King then lead us to a video package, sending us back to last June on Raw’s Night of Champions, where it was Cantino taking on Londrick and the two original members of the UKonnection at the time in Paul Burchill and William Regal battling it out for the World Tag Team Championships. It shows the main parts of the match, before showing London on the top rope and then being hit with an England flag by DH Smith, as the UKonnection won the Tag Team Titles which they still hold to this very day. It then shows how the stable has grown to be arguably the most dominant since the days of D- Generation- X, possibly even surpassing Evolution, before getting Finlay to also join at Summerslam after being the main people in getting him to win the Intercontinental Championship from Rey Mysterio. The video package then fades to black as JR and the King put over the dominant stable, before then saying that after the break, the first man that qualified for the Money in the Bank Ladder match in Rey Mysterio would be in action!

|Commercial Break|

Once we return from the break, we hear ‘Chavo Ardiente’ playing over the loud speakers, as none other than Rey Mysterio’s long time rival and former ECW Champion Chavo Guerrero is in the ring, awaiting his opponent in Rey Mysterio. Chavo hops up and down in the ring, and once Lillian Garcia announces Chavo’s name, he gets huge heat from the crowd, even though he hasn’t been seen on Raw for the past couple of months, to which JR explains that Chavo had surgery a couple of weeks after his 3 on 3 Elimination match with the Two Man Dynasty against Chris Jericho, John Morrison and Rey Mysterio on nagging injuries which had been bothering him for years, to which he decided he would heal during the last couple of months of 2008. Guerrero then bad mouths for a little while, before he goes back to the centre of the ring and gets ready for his first match since Survivor Series.

‘Booyaka’ then blasts out from the loud speakers much to the disgust of Chavo Guerrero but to the delight of everybody else in the crowd, as none other than the Master of the 619 and former World Heavyweight Champion in Rey Mysterio makes his way down to the ring. The announcers talk about how Mysterio has been in a very cheery mood backstage after he was confirmed as the first man in the Money in the Bank Ladder match last week, knowing that he is one step closer to regaining the World Heavyweight Championship that Chavo Guerrero cost him at the Great American Bash of 2005. Rey then does his signature pose on the top rope and prays to Chavo’s uncle Eddie Guerrero, who also happened to be Mysterio’s best friend.

|Match 3|
|A Rivalry Reborn|
|Rey Mysterio vs. Chavo Guerrero|

The match starts off different to the matches we have previously seen, as this match started with some exciting cruiserweight moves from both men. Chavo looked to get the advantage after a Head Scissors Takedown, only for Mysterio to kip up right after the move, which went unbeknownst towards Chavo. A shocked Chavo turned around right into a Step Up Enziguiri, but a groggy Chavo managed to stay on his feet. Rey then bounced off the ropes and then went for his Wheelbarrow Bulldog, only for Chavo to sense the move coming, as he then dropped Rey right on his gut in the centre of the ring, knocking all of the wind out of the former World Champion.

Guerrero maintains his advantage over the ‘Master of the 619’, surprisingly managing to keep Mysterio grounded, which King points out is no easy thing to do. Mysterio, however, had glimpses of retrieving the advantage, but after the damage suffered as a result of Guerrero’s domination throughout, Mysterio was unable to maintain the advantage in the match. Chavo got ahead of himself once he had the advantage for roughly five minutes, playing to the crowd and making the massive mistake in taking his eye off of Mysterio. Once Chavo does turn around to Mysterio, he is met with a massive Sit Out Jawbreaker from Mysterio! Rey got back into the match after the Jawbreaker, as he followed that up with a Springboard Dropkick and then a Swashbuckling Splash from the top rope for a near fall.

Guerrero showed great resiliency throughout the latter stages of the match, as he then managed to reverse a 619 attempt by Mysterio, and once got back into the ring dizzily, Chavo hit him with a Snap Suplex followed by another two, completing the Three Amigos! The crowd gave heat at Chavo using the moves that his uncle Eddie made famous. Chavo then quickly lifted up Rey following this, then going for the Gory Bomb, only for Rey to roll through with a Backslide for another near fall! The crowd gives heat at Chavo once again kicking out, only for him to be hot shotted onto the top rope by Rey! Guerrero then stumbled off the rope after the Flapjack, as Rey then bounced off the ropes opposite and this time nailed the 619! The crowd gave a huge pop, as Rey then Dropped the Dime on the back of Chavo’s neck for the three count!!

|Winner: Rey Mysterio|

The crowd gives a huge pop as Lillian announces Rey Mysterio as the winner, as an ecstatic Rey hops out of the ring and celebrates with an equally happy crowd. Once Rey is done celebrating in the crowd, he hops back into the ring, before posing on the top rope closest to JR and the King. Rey does his signature sign of the cross before praying once again to Eddie Guerrero, as boos (?) come from the crowd. The reason for these boos soon come apparent however, as once he gets off of the top rope and turns around, he is met with a dropkick from none other than The Brian Kendrick!!! The crowd pours in the heat for Rey’s Raw Money in the Bank counterpart, as TBK then lifts the former World Heavyweight Champion up, before getting him in a Cutter position, and nails the second Sliced Bread #2 of the night!! Kendrick then gets up and has a sly smirk on his face, getting the win over 1 of his Wrestlemania opponents here tonight. Kendrick then hops out of the ring and up the entrance ramp, not even caring about copping the abuse from the fans that he once loved and once loved him.

|Commercial Break|

We return from the break as we go to the announcers JR and the King who greet us to another video package, this one taking us back to the aftermath of the main event last week, where Mr. Kennedy and Jeff Hardy were cost the World Tag Team Championships because of an interfering WWE Champion CM Punk and the other members of the UKonnection. However, this video focuses on the assault on Mr. Kennedy by the WWE Champion CM Punk, as he was viciously assaulted with right hands from the Straight Edge Superstar, before being lifted up and being hit with a Standing Pepsi Plunge (Pedigree TBH) right onto Punk’s WWE Championship belt. It shows Kennedy completely out cold on the mat and wearing the proverbial crimson mask, as Punk screams in the face of Green Bay Loudmouth, repeatedly saying to an unconscious Kennedy that he would never become the WWE Champion, and he would be destroyed by Punk at Wrestlemania XXV, as Kennedy made the wrong choice in defecting to Raw to face Punk for the WWE Championship. JR and the King then talk about what Shane McMahon said at the top of the show about Punk’s attack on Kennedy, saying that Kennedy could only appear via satellite. JR then welcomes Kennedy, who gets a massive pop from the fans, as they obviously didn’t hear JR announce Kennedy.

JR first welcomes the Number 1 Contender for Punk’s WWE Championship before asking how he is feeling, to which Kennedy replies that he is feeling well, and wishes to be in the town of Oakland, California, which gets a big cheap pop from the fans. Kennedy then says that even though he really wanted to be in California for Raw, but unfortunately, as a result on him by CM Punk, the doctors forbid him to show up on Raw tonight, to prevent the risk of him suffering a major concussion and missing out on Wrestlemania 25. The crowd give massive heat at the mention of the champion CM Punk and the attack on Kennedy last week, as Kennedy smiles at the crowd’s reaction. King then asks when Kennedy will be back, to which Kennedy replies that he will return next week on Raw, in his home town of Green Bay, Wisconsin! The crowd gives a massive pop at the statement of Mr. Kennedy returning to Raw next week, and to close off the promo, Kennedy says that he assures everyone that CM Punk will suffer a beating from MISTERRRRR KENNEDY!!!! The titantron then fades to black, only for it to come back on for one final KENNEDYYYYYYY! The crowd laughs and then gives another massive pop for Kennedy, as JR and the King talk about what a week it will be next week. JR then says not to go anywhere, as after the break, IC Champion Chris Jericho will face the man that destroyed Mr. Kennedy, WWE Champion CM Punk.

|Commercial Break|

Once we return from the break, there is silence and then dark around the arena, before numbers show up on the titantron, starting from the number ten before they begin to descend. The crowd gives a big pop as the countdown reaches zero, as fireworks then shoot out across the titantron, before the very familiar tune of ‘Break the Walls Down’ hits to a massive pop, as current Intercontinental Champion ‘Y2J’ Chris Jericho makes his way down the entrance ramp and towards the ring, where he will face current WWE Champion CM Punk in tonight’s main event. JR and the King talk about how Jericho has been on a roll since being announced to face Finlay back at No Way Out last December, being undefeated since then.

Once Jericho’s music stopped and was announced by Lillian, another very familiar tune hits, as ‘This Fire Burns’ by Killswitch Engage blasts out, meaning that the one and only WWE Champion CM Punk makes his way out to the ring, much to the disgust of the fans. The crowd showers the WWE Champion with heaps of boos, as the man that destroyed Mr. Kennedy after the main event last week heads down to the entrance ramp as cocky as ever, most likely because he assured no Mr. Kennedy in house appearance tonight. Punk smirks at a sign which belongs to a younger fan which reads ‘Punk sucks’, before ripping it out of the little kid’s hands and ripping it in half, as Punk then blows his nose in the paper, scrunches it up and throws it on the entrance ramp! The kid is shocked at the champ being so disrespectful as the crowd gives more heat, as Punk gets into the ring and hands his beloved belt to the referee, before glaring at Jericho, ready for this Champion vs. Champion match up.

|Main Event|
|Champion vs. Champion|
|WWE Champion CM Punk vs. Intercontinental Champion Chris Jericho|

The match starts off with Punk outstretching his hand to the IC Champ, which obviously takes Jericho and the crowd by surprise. Jericho hesitates a little bit, but when the douche moves in for the handshake, he gets slapped in the face by Punk, who then takes the advantaged over an even more shocked Jericho to heat from the crowd. Punk then used his martial arts background to wear down Jericho, using his extremely stiff kicks to keep the advantage. Jericho looked to lock in an early Walls of Jericho after Punk’s roundhouse kick to the sternum was caught, only for Punk to drain the IC Champ of all momentum with a sick Enziguiri.

Punk then slowed the match down considerably, using various submission holds to the upper half of Jericho’s body to wear Y2J down. Punk’s attempt to slow the match down backfired, however, as Jericho fed off the energy of the crowd when in a Body Scissors to fight out of it, and once both men had gotten up, Punk charged at Jericho, only to be met with an Atomic Drop, and then a signature Running Bulldog. The high impact move got Jericho back into the match, as Jericho bounced off the ropes, going for the Lionsault, which connected!! The crowd gave a huge pop as Jericho climbed over for the cover, only for Punk to surprisingly (at least for Jericho) to kick out at two!

Jericho and Punk then fought out for the advantage which turned to out to be a very tough but exciting affair, as Jericho quickly went for a Codebreaker right after Punk had kicked out of the Lionsault, only for Punk to push Jericho across the ropes, and when he came back, he got kicked in the gut, as Punk then went for a Straight Edge. However, when he was up in mid air, Jericho floated over the top of Punk and then went for a Sunset Flip cover, only for Punk to roll through and hit him with a stiff Dropkick to the face! The crowd gave heat, as Punk, wasting no time, quickly went over to Jericho and LOCKED IN THE ANACONDA VICE! The crowd gave vicious heat at Punk locking in the submission hold that he hasn’t used since his early days in ECW, as Jericho kicks around viciously to somehow get out of the hold.

After being locked in the deadly hold for about one minute, Jericho begins to fade, eyes rolling to the back of his head as the referee goes over to Jericho’s free hand and raises it once, as it falls down. The referee repeats this action, and the same thing happens. The referee does it for the final time, only for Jericho to find some life, roll over and get to the ropes! The crowd gives an amazing pop at Punk being forced to break the hold, as Punk unwillingly gets off as Jericho goes into the corner to rest. Jericho pulls himself up with the help of the ropes, as Punk charges at Jericho looking for the Shining Wizard, only for Jericho to once again catch Punk, before slamming him down while still having a hold of Punk’s legs, and locks him in the Walls of Jericho! The crowd gives a huge pop, as just like Jericho, Punk is caught in one of Jericho’s signature moves.

Much to the dismay of the crowd, Punk is able to turn his torso around and get near the ropes, as an outstretched Punk almost gets a hold of the ropes. Jericho pulls Punk a little away from the ropes, but a resilient Punk manages to get to the ropes. Jericho gets off of Punk as he then spreads his arms out, seemingly looking for his next move to be the Codebreaker, as when Punk gets up, Jericho charges, only for the second time in the match, Punk caught Jericho whilst he was going for the Codebreaker, as Punk then ran the neck of Jericho right into the turnbuckle. The crowd give huge heat as Jericho’s neck snaps back, as Punk smirks, before he viciously pulls Jericho out of the corner, kicks him in the gut, and nails a vicious Straight Edge!! The crowd once again pours in the heat for the WWE Champion, as the Chicago native gets a wide smirk over his face before he climbs over for the cover, as the referee counts the three! Punk gets the victory over the Intercontinental Champ!

|Winner: WWE Champion CM Punk|

The crowd gives massive heat at Punk being successful in what was very exciting match up, as the very cocky Straight Edge Superstar is handed his beloved WWE Title which he has held for the past four months and raises it high up above his head to heat from the crowd. Punk then gets a wide smirk on his face as he hears the crowd ferociously booing the Straight Edge Superstar, as Punk then gets out of the ring and bad mouths the fans, before heading towards the back. Jericho begins to get to a vertical base to a nice pop from the crowd, but the focus is on Punk, who is up the top of the ramp and raising his WWE Championship high above his head for the whole world to see. Punk then goes to the back as we head to the commercial break.

|Commercial Break|

Once we return from what is the last commercial break of the night, the camera pans around the arena, before ‘No More Words’ blasts out through the speakers, as none other than the former WWE Champion Jeff Hardy makes his way down to the ring, the crowd roaring for Jeff and waiting in anticipation for who his tag team partner for Wrestlemania. The announcers talk about how anyone could be Jeff’s partner for the 25th Anniversary of Wrestlemania, and say that the front runner has to be Jeff’s brother and current Smackdown Superstar Matt Hardy, because of the experience between the two teaming together. Jeff smiles at the crowd’s great ovation, before he signals for them to quieten down.

Once the crowd does stop cheering for Jeff and Jeff’s music stops, Jeff says that he has thought about who his partner would be for Wrestlemania for many weeks, saying that it was a man that he had to trust. Jeff then says that he has teamed with this man in the past, and has also fought against him many times, but before Jeff could go on and announce who is partner would be for Wrestlemania, a surprisingly deafening ‘Hardy Boyz’ chant arises throughout the arena, as Jeff gets a wide smirk at the fans chant. Hardy then says welcome his partner for Wrestlemania... but he is once again interrupted, but this wasn’t by the fans, this was by ‘Rule Britannia’ playing over the speakers, much to the disgust of Jeff.

All six members of the UKonnection in Paul Burchill (holding World Tag Team Title), William Regal (holding World Tag Team Title), DH Smith, Finlay, Katie Lea Burchill and Natalya Neidhart all make their way down to the ring to immense boos from the crowd, even surpassing the boos of WWE Champion CM Punk. Regal gets a microphone from Lillian Garcia and goes on to run down Jeff, saying that for the last four and a half months he has been unsuccessful in regain singles gold, so what makes him think Jeff can win the Tag Team Titles with his brother come Wrestlemania against the most dominant stable in Raw history!

The crowd gives massive heat once again as the rest of the UKonnection members nod in agreement, as Hardy instantly smirked after Regal said Jeff’s brother. Once Regal was about to speak again, he was cut off by Jeff, saying that he was just about to announce who his tag team partner for Wrestlemania would be before he was cut off, but he would announce it right now. Another ‘Hardy Boyz’ chant was heard right across the arena deafeningly, but Hardy held his hand up, once again signalling for the fans to stop. The crowd does stop, as Jeff then says that many fans in attendance are anticipating Matt as Jeff’s partner, as Jeff then says when has Jeff ever been predictable.

The crowd go silent once again in anticipation but the UKonnection can’t wait any longer, as another 4 on 1 ambush just like last week occurs. The crowd erupt in huge heat at the assault on Hardy, as Regal let Burchill, Smith and Finlay go on with the attack as Regal screamed towards the entrance ramp for the partner to come out. The crowd gives even more heat as the mystery partner does not come out, as Regal smirks and joins in on the attack. The assault goes on for about a minute as Regal signals to get Jeff up and go for the High Knee, as the crowd give ferocious heat at the UKonnection destroying a hapless Hardy.

Cue the music.

‘ONE OF A KIND’!!!

The crowd absolutely ERUPTS as the UKonnection turn towards the entrance ramp in absolute shock, as none other than ‘THE WHOLE FUCKING SHOW’ ROB VAN DAM IS RUNNING DOWN THE ENTRANCE RAMP, STEEL CHAIR IN HAND!! The crowd lets out a ‘Rob Van Dam’ chant, louder than any chant been heard in the past couple of years. Finlay runs straight at Rob when he gets into the ring, only to be met with a steel chair shot by RVD! The crowd erupts, as Finlay is unconscious immediately upon impact, as the other three male competitors of the UKonnection look at each other, completely shocked.

Smith, Burchill and Regal go for a three on one assault on RVD, only for a recovered Hardy to tap Regal on the shoulder, hit him in the gut with a steel chair he retrieved, before hitting Regal with a Twist of Fate!! Hardy then lifts up his chair as Burchill goes to Hardy and Smith stays with RVD, as Hardy and RVD throw their steel chairs to Burchill and Smith, only for the two Englishmen to catch them. Hardy and RVD think a step ahead, however, as they HIT SIMULTANEOUS VAN DAMINATORS TO BURCHILL AND SMITH!! The crowd gives an even bigger pop to when RVD came out, as Hardy and RVD slap hands, before pair to members of the UKonnection on the floor, Smith right next to Regal and Burchill right next to Finlay.

Hardy and RVD then ascend a top rope each before they play to the crowd, Jeff doing his signature ‘Gunz’ taunt as Rob does his ‘RVD’ taunt, pointing to himself as soon as he says one of the words. The crowd, who are now on their feet, begin cheering like crazy, before Hardy and RVD descend from the top rope at exactly the same time, Hardy hitting Burchill and Finlay with a Swanton Bomb whilst RVD delivers a Five Star Frog Splash right on top of Smith and Regal! Both men get up as they raise each other’s arms as JR gives his awesome hard sell at the return as Raw comes to a close, the image of RVD and Hardy raising each other’s arms in the air.

The Rated R CMStar

Totally unexpected the return of RVD. I thought that somehow it would end up being Matt Hardy creating a reunion of the Hardy Boyz, however this is much much bigger and an amazing swerve.

As for the rest of the show it was fairly interesting, nothing storyline-wise too important happening in here, but a nice develop for the feuds. The promo cut by Mr. Kennedy was really good.

I didnt like Carlito vs Kendrick as both men were heels, and in real life crowd would sit on their hands in this match. It was written very nicely though. Paul London also gave MVP too much work imo.

I enjoyed CM Punk vs Chris Jericho. It was a very nice match with a lot of nice spots. I really like how you write Punk's matches and use his moveset, in a combination of indy work, 2006 and current days, plus litle things you have added.

I am intrigued at what you do with Rated RKO Dinasty (wouldn't Dinasty Rated RKO sound better :shifty), works, and if you go full gear with it and have it dominate both Raw and Smackdown.

I hope you bring back Batista and Morrison somehow in time for Wrestlemania.

Check out CMS and Laurinatis rewrite history, Royal Rumble PPV has been posted. Predictions for WrestleBowl are always welcomed.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
Hey CMS, thanks for the comments as always, just letting you know that Carlito is in fact a face and The Brian Kendrick is a heel. Great to see that you liked the return of RVD, because I think it would have been too obvious to have a Hardy Boyz reunion, and I have been meaning to bring Rob in for a while. The WWE have not let Pun show his full potential so I thought it would be good to incorporate some of nhis Indy moves, as I did in the (Matt) Hardy vs. Punk match at the Great American Bash. Glad to see that you are liking the Rated RKO Dynasty (y).

Anyway, I started Smackdown right after Raw yesterday because I was in a 'writing mood', and it is coming along well. As I said earlier, I have a major surprise in store ;).

Qwake

Opening: I like the idea of video packages and since I haven't been reading as much as I would like to it really helped me understand what's been going on with the show. It really got me interested and up to dat with everything which was good. Also the Shane McMahon part was quite wll done, I could imagine that happening in real life which made it very realistic. Good stuff so far.

Carlito Vs The Brian Kendrick: Its always good to start a show off with a good match and you did so here. Two great young wrestlers that I really enjoy reading about and watching, their styles actually went really well together imo. You summed the match up nicely and Kendrick in Money in the bank is good, he suits ladder matches although Carlito being in it would also be good. Good match.

MVP/Orton: I found it a little hard to read, I am not used to see promos done like that where you say things like "Orton says etc" this was actually the first time I read them done like that. I got used to it throughout the promo and you got a good point across in the end, it just took me a while to see what was going on lol. I like the stable sort of thing you have going there though.

Smackdown rebound: Again this makes your show more realistic, it also helps me get updated for SD. I liked this and also the build up for the next match.

MVP with Randy Orton Vs Paul London: You made MVP look dominant in this match and it was good to have London have the face comeback and hit some good moves. You ended the match well, I am not usually a fan of DQ finishes but you made them look good by destroying the CW Champ. I thought when Michaels came down he would save the day but you made Orton and MVP look even better and get more heat with the low blow and then continuing the attack which I thought was good. Should be a huge match for next week!

Rey Mysterio Vs Chavo: Just what I thought, quicte back and forth, both got in some good moves by the looks of things. I thought Rey would win and it helps build him for his MITB match and the match ended well with the 619. Kendrick making the attack was good because it was after the match and helps build heat between the two and gets Kendrick more hated. Well done.

Kennedy promo: In character and next week should be good when he returns to RAW in his hometown. Decent promo.

Main Event: Great match, these two always do well in the ring whether its on TV or in a BTB. They mix together well and this match flowed nicely from every move in the match, good offence for both of them too. I liked the ending to the match, really topped it off. Punk as a heel is awesome imo and this was Match of the night.

Ending segment: Hardy started it off quite nicely and I was getting ready to see who his partner was until Regal and the rest of the UKonnection came down, I thought you were gonna have them beat Jeff down again and I was REALLY shocked when "one of a kind" hit. RVD is awesome and bringing him back this way was great imo. I think there tag match at Wrestlemania will be great and this was an awesome ending to the show!

AC: I think this is the first time I have reviewed and I must say I am quite impressed with your work. At times it gets a little hard to read so maybe a few more colours could help you out, maybe different colours for promos and video packages or something. Your feuds seem pretty good and your writing is good, I like the video packages because if you miss something you can just always read what happened on the next shows anyways. Good show and I'll check this BTB out more often :)

Check out IPW if you ever want to :y:

The Rated R CMStar

BTW, I didn't think I comment on this.

Great swerve on making Taker the challenger for Cena. The match on SD determining the Number One Contender was really, really interesting, with a lot of action and tide shifts.

As for some Wrestlemania rumors you posted, I am not too excited for Big Show vs JBL at Mania, however I am more of a storyline guy and the buildup between the two should be interesting. Also, push Evan Bourne to the moon plz.

BTW, I would dig a 3 on 3 Tag Team Match for Mania, DX and some other partner vs Rated RKO Dinasty. DX vs Rated RKO has been done to death, and doing DX vs Two Man Dinasty kills the purpose of joinin Edge.