WWE Summerslam 2009 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

Punk vs Hardy in a TLC match.. I might actually buy this PPV.

Reaction score
Punk/Hardy should be a good match

if Hardy retains he might get a half, half, extremely half decent run as champ

or the new awesomeness of heel champ Punk

and Matt might show up and do something, which is nice.

hopefully theyll do something with Kofi and the US title have him lose it to someone who'll do something interesting or start an actual feud with someone

probably Masters hes not doing anything

other predictions-
-Jerishow Retains
-Dolph Wins!!!

I have no idea whose gonna fight Christian though.

The Rated R CMStar

Seeing how most championships will be defended on this PPV once again, I predict Jack Swagger, MVP and John Morrison will have a hard time getting in this PPV

kingovkings

Reaction score
Orton retains
Punk wins
Jercho/Show retain
Dolph wins
(If we get dx/Legacy) Then Im gunna call, Dx gets beat by Legacy. Im even gonna put £20 on legacy winning.
kofi loses title.
I am pissed at the time im making these so il probably be wrong, wrong ,wroooooooong. As usual LMAO.

The Rated R CMStar

You are probably wrong king, I mean, you have all the heels going over!

kingovkings

Reaction score
Im always wrong that nothing new there lmao. I always call shit that has next to no chance of happening. But one day i am gonna be right and earn myself some big money with my crazy arsed bets lol. But i was pissed at the tme of making that and didn't realise i had all heels winning but hey miracles do happen and pigs fly and what ever other cliche you can think off ;). But i still do think Legacy will win maybe not clean or even by dq but i see them going over DX.

Airfixx

^^^LOL. Touche!

...Now lets get this Regal/Christian match announced for SSlam, WWE!!!!

(I prey the don't pull a swerve of some kind and make it a triple threat.)

Soulpower

Kane vs The Great Khali has now been added to the Summerslam card.

Airfixx

Man, they shoulda saved Carlito v Kofi and put those two on the card. Kofi more than deserves a bit of one-on-one PPV action.

Instead we got Kane v Khali which is gonna be a shit sandwich (shoulda at least made it a street fight or sumthin') and Swagger v MVP which has been the most false started (and thus destined to be "meh") fued in recent memory.