WWE Signs Mistico

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
- World Wrestling Entertainment held a press conference this afternoon in Mexico City to introduce Místico under his new name, Sin Rostro.
According to a friend, he says the name means 'Faceless'

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
His name is Sin Cara (cara means face btw)

SIN CARA
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 175 lbs.

One of the most popular and respected performers on the world stage has become the newest edition to the WWE roster.

Having already forged a strong international fan following, Sin Cara, known for his high-flying style and awe-inspiring acrobatics, has now set his sights on reaching new heights of global success with WWE.

A second-generation performer, Sin Cara made his debut in Mexico at the tender age of 15 and has never looked back since. With his roots firmly bedded in the art of lucha libre, he exudes charisma, agility and a deep love and loyalty for his Mexican heritage.

Hailing from Mexico City, where passionate fans of all ages turn out regularly to see their favorite performer, Sin Cara is set to have a huge impact on WWE over the coming weeks, and all eyes are focused on his next move.
STAMFORD, Conn. – WWE today unveiled their latest Superstar signing, Sin Cara, formerly known worldwide as Mistico. The announcement took place today during a press conference in his hometown Mexico City, where passionate fans of all ages turned out to see their favorite performer become the newest addition to the WWE roster.

Having already forged a strong international fan following, Sin Cara, known for his high-flying style and awe-inspiring acrobatics, is expected to reach new heights of global success with WWE.

“Sin Cara is a tremendous performer who brings the crowd to its feet every time he steps into the ring,” said Stephanie McMahon, Executive Vice President, WWE. “With us, his stardom will only get bigger and brighter.”
Upon his signing, Sin Cara said, “WWE is the pinnacle of sports-entertainment. It is an honor and a thrill for me to be able to perform with the world’s best. Being a WWE Superstar will present new challenges, new mountains to climb and new competition. It is a new beginning and a new life. With that in mind, I have chosen the new name of Sin Cara in hopes to represent all the legendary Mexican masked performers and to carry the banner of their legacy to the entire world.”

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
So looks like no FCW for him if they did all that.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
They flew JR to Mexico to introduce him to the world. Wow.

Black Sanchez

Reaction score
Words cannot describe how ecstatic I am with this news. Seeing what they did with Del Rio, I can expect quality things for Mistico/Cara.

AF.

Reaction score
I love Mexican wrestlers, they make great fits for the WWE. Looking forward to seeing this guys stuff, and I hope he isn't put in FCW at all, or at least not too long.

Sin Cara is a decent name, too.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
They added a gallery of him and JR at the press conference in Mexico City

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
His masks are fucking amazing. They need to make sure they handle his debut right and distinguish the difference between him and Rey on TV because you know for a fact that at first sight the kids are going to think it's Rey.

JR is looking well too.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
King actually touched on the fact that Vince doesn't try to overwhelm JR or stress him because of the fact anxiety triggers his attacks, which is why he looks well now

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
He better not pull that spot monkey crap over here and wrestle normally like ADR does.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Just cause someone is a high flyer don't make them a spot monkey. There is a difference.

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Well, that's what I call them anyway. I don't care if there's a difference, I have no respect for people who do that style. It's just not proper.

Kylie

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do. I'll be honest, I don't know anything about Mistico at all, but I can't wait to see what he brings when he debuts.

Kizza

Reaction score
well fuck me sideways and call me a donkey. eating my words earlier in this thread. thought there would be no way wwe would ever be able to sign him. put him on smackdown and i'll watch it straight away, immense wrestler. one of the best in the world.

pyro showing he's never seen mistico wrestle.