• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Payback 2013 Preview & LIVE Discussion

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
So they killed the Ryback momentum with that loss to Cena although he still looked like a massive best. Next up for Cena, Daniel Bryan.

Hey guys what a good night this was. Thanks for participating [MENTION=79]Sabretooth[/MENTION], [MENTION=39]Castiel[/MENTION]. It was fun.

Castiel

Solid PPV and really enjoyed this LD! Now the road to MITB begins!

[video=youtube;AAIfA3NV6oo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AAIfA3NV6oo[/video]

Castiel

RVD comes back to the WWE at MiTB? Why? :lol:

Because... uhh... why not? Lol, at least it sort of makes sense with him being a former MITB holder and all, did come off as random though. Hopefully this means we can finally see Punk vs RVD, that's all I care about! Both former MITB holders, both have been managed by Heyman who's currently in the mix, all technically have ties to ECW as well.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Because... uhh... why not? Lol, at least it sort of makes sense with him being a former MITB holder and all, did come off as random though. Hopefully this means we can finally see Punk vs RVD, that's all I care about! Both former MITB holders, both have been managed by Heyman who's currently in the mix, all technically have ties to ECW as well.
TBH I'm RVD'd out. I don't really need to see anymore of him in 2013. I have his ECW stuff if I need to scratch that RVD itch.